The Live-In Chef Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carson grinned wider. Then he pumped a fist in the air. "I'm the king of sex! Woo!"

Kasey laughed. "Hey, don't get ahead of yourself. You still have a lot to learn. We should practice some more. Like, a lot more."

"You're an amazingly selfless tutor," he quipped.

"It's a sacrifice I'm willing to make," she said, dramatically putting the back of her hand to her forehead, with a grin.

They dressed slowly, frequently pausing to pull the other in for a kiss. Carson grabbed a handful of her tit as she pulled her sweater back on. She slapped his ass as he pulled his pants up. Together they cleaned up the kitchen, leaving things as they found them. Kasey made sure to clean Stovalina, wiping off her assprint from the shiny stainless surface of the griddle.

Carson offered her a ride back, which she accepted due to the late hour, and so they loaded Kasey's bike in the back of his older SUV. They barely talked during the ride, but he reached out to put his hand on her thigh and kept stealing glances at her.

Kasey felt a blissful satisfaction that she'd never felt before. She couldn't stop smiling.

***

Saturday morning found the Lances in the kitchen, having woken before her for a change. Both sat at the kitchen table, nursing cups of coffee and not talking. They looked beat.

They barely acknowledged Kasey when she came through the patio door, her hair still damp from the shower.

"Hey, guys." She gave a short wave. "Can I fix you anything?"

Charlotte grunted, holding up the coffee cup. "At this point, I think this is the only thing my body needs to sustain itself."

"I feel like I'm back in residency," Jason seconded.

"At least it's Saturday, right?" Kasey offered, hopefully.

"Yeah, I've got to go into the office today. Consult case. Scrub in at eleven."

Kasey looked at her boss sympathetically. She knew they both were running late hours and this was the third weekend in a row Jason had to work. She turned to Charlotte. "How about you? Weekend shift?"

"Fortunately, no." Charlotte took another sip of her coffee. "My wires are all frayed though. I feel like curling up under a blanket and eating a gallon of ice cream."

"I feel that," Jason said, reaching out and fist-bumping his wife.

"Okay," Kasey said. "Well, this can't go on. You're paying me to make your lives easier. And I feel like I'm dropping the ball."

"Really, Kasey, you're not," Jason said, reassuringly.

"You've been great, dear," Charlotte added.

"Nonsense." Kasey turned to Jason. "I can at least set you up for success." To Charlotte, she said, "And I'm going to help you unwind today." She moved to the kitchen, determined. "Both of which require a good breakfast."

She busied herself in the kitchen, moving quickly and efficiently. Gathering eggs, cream cheese, green onion, and smoked salmon, she put a large skillet on the stove with a dollop of olive oil. She beat four eggs in a bowl, adding a splash of milk and some chopped green onion before dumping it in the pan. She wasn't making scrambled eggs and, instead, used a spatula to fold the half-cooked egg into a rectangle. With practiced flair, she flipped the egg in one piece. She then added two thin slices of smoked salmon and a smear of cream cheese. She folded the egg over it. The intention wasn't to cook the salmon or the cream cheese but instead to keep it warm in a bed of cooked, savory eggs.

She cut it in half and divided it between two plates.

"High protein, high fat," she announced, setting the plates down. "Good fat. It'll give you sustained energy through the day."

Charlotte took a bite and let out a happy "Mmm."

Jason dug in too. "Thank you. You've outdone yourself."

"Oh, I'm not done," Kasey said.

Jason looked confused until Kasey crawled under the table. She wasted no time unbuckling his pants, much to his surprise.

"I hope you don't mind, Mrs. Lance," Kasey said from under the table, already rubbing Jason through his open pants. "I just want to send him off with a clear head."

Charlotte speared another piece of her breakfast and leaned over to look at Kasey. "My lucky husband deserves nothing less."

"Oh, man," Jason moaned, as Kasey pulled out his prick and began blowing him. "I could get used to this."

"Just sit back and enjoy," Kasey said before popping him back between her lips.

Kasey worked his cock the way she worked a kitchen: confidently and efficiently. Using one hand to massage his balls, and another to work the shaft, she could focus her mouth and tongue on the sensitive mushroom head of his glans. She alternatively swirled her tongue around the head or gave gentle suction, pulling him into her mouth with a slurp.

Jason ate and sipped coffee while she ministrated to him, her head bobbing up and down in his lap, looking otherwise like a normal breakfast between husband and wife.

Charlotte finished her breakfast, then stood and refilled Jason's coffee. He pulled his wife down to him for a passionate kiss before, grunting as his orgasm hit, and flooded Kasey's mouth with his cum.

Kasey swallowed his seed eagerly, relishing the sharp, salty taste, and without slowing her rhythm for several more long seconds. She pumped his shaft to make sure she got every last drop.

When she was sure she'd gotten it all, she tucked him back into his pants and zipped him up.

"There," she said. "All better?"

"I feel... great," Jason said, clearly amazed. "Thank you. Really."

"I hope you weren't intending to do that for me," Charlotte said, the wry smile on her face letting Kasey know she wasn't mad. "I'm afraid I'm not much in the mood this morning."

"That's alright," Kasey said, repositioning herself under the table so she sat in front of the older woman. "I had something a little different in mind for you."

Kasey pulled one of Charlotte's well-manicured feet into her lap and began firmly massaging it.

"That's more like it," Charlotte said, swooning.

Jason stood and started clearing their plates. "That girl sure has our number, huh honey?"

"I'll say," Charlotte agreed, sinking into her chair.

Jason gathered what he needed and bid the girls farewell, kissing his wife and waving at Kasey under the table, before heading out.

Kasey had Charlotte move to the living room, sitting her in a chair while she sat on the floor. She proceeded to give Charlotte the best foot massage she could and her boss melted into the couch.

"You're a young woman of exceptional talents," Charlotte said, her head tilted back on the cushion.

Kasey switched feet and worked the palm of her hand into Charlotte's heel.

"I've just had a thought, dear," Charlotte said, abruptly. "How free are you today?"

"I'm wide open."

"Perfect. I think you could use some pampering for a change. What do you say to a girl's day out?"

***

Charlotte parked her Land Cruiser on the street adjacent to the same outdoor mall that Derico's was located on. She was dressed warmly in calf-high boots and a white sweater dress that hugged her curves. Kasey felt underdressed by comparison in her jeans and shirt, covered by the too-big plaid flannel she'd originally stolen from her high school boyfriend.

She followed Charlotte down the street and into a simple storefront whose sign read: "Keye's."

It was a spa, Kasey realized when they entered. And a nice one at that.

It was decorated in the cool antiseptic whites and grays that most people associated with luxury and wealth but to Kasey felt severe and uninviting.

A young woman greeted them from behind the marbled front desk. "Welcome back, Mrs. Lance!" she said, bubbly. "What brings you in today?"

"I apologize for not calling, Anne," Charlotte replied. "But this was a bit of a last-minute thing. My friend and I have had a rough week and I was hoping you had some room in your schedule to squeeze us in."

"Absolutely. Let me check." Anne replied, tapping at her computer. She frowned and then tapped some more. "Will Mr. Lance be joining you today?"

"Unfortunately, no."

"Would you still like your usual setup?"

Charlotte glanced at Kasey, giving her a coy look she didn't understand. "Absolutely."

Anne kept tapping, then said, "Well, I may have something that works. We can get you both in after lunch provided you'd be willing to share a room."

"That'd be perfect, darling."

Anne finished booking their appointments and they left.

Charlotte made a beeline down the street, with Kasey practically jogging to keep up with her. She soon found herself in a nearby nail salon and, unlike Keye's, there was no wait.

Before Kasey could protest, she was sitting at a nail station with her hands in a bowl of warm, almost hot, water.

A group of women, speaking a language that reminded Kasey of clucking hens, fussed over them. Charlotte, seated one station over, did the ordering.

She leaned over to Kasey. "They're great here. I ordered you a French mani."

"I don't know if I can afford this... I've never had my nails done."

Charlotte shot her an incredulous look. "You've never had your nails done?"

Kasey shook her head, feeling self-conscious in front of her assertive boss.

Charlotte waved one of the workers over and pointed alternatively at Kasey and the restaurant-type menu that listed the services. Kasey didn't understand what was going on until one of the workers tugged gently on her arm, getting her to stand from the nail station. The woman ushered Kasey to the back of the shop, to sit on a raised black recliner.

"This is my treat. Few things are better than being pampered in a way that makes you even more beautiful."

Charlotte told her to take off her shoes and, when she did, the salon staff descended on her. Suddenly, one woman was placing her feet in a warm bath while another took her hand and began working on trimming and filing her nails. Kasey was a bit overwhelmed with the oddly orchestrated ordeal until Charlotte took a chair next to her.

"Just try to relax," she said, as her own attendants started in on her. "I promise, this is worth it."

Kasey sunk into the chair, letting her limbs be manipulated by the experts.

After their soaking, her feet were dried off and the woman started exfoliating them before moving on to clipping, filing, and buffering each toenail to perfection while her other attendant started in on a hand massage that elicited an accidental moan from Kasey.

"Tell me," Charlotte said, her eyes closed and clearly enjoying the process. "Do you have any plans for Halloween?"

Kasey frowned. "I'd forgotten all about it. Which is weird, because I love Halloween. So, I guess I don't have plans."

"Excellent," Charlotte said with a mischievous smile. "What would you say to accompanying Jason and me to a Halloween ball?"

"A ball?"

"It's a big costume party downtown. It's called All Hallow's Evening. It's rather exclusive and naughty. We never miss it."

"Is this anything like your dinner parties?"

"Of course not. It's more of a sexy ball, not an orgy."

"Halloween is just over a week away, I wouldn't even begin to know what my costume could be."

"Well," Charlotte said. "The reason I brought it up is that there's a costume shop nearby. After we're done here, I wanted to visit."

"Let's do it."

They chatted about their favorite Halloween costumes while they were worked on by the staff. Charlotte's was the sexy Morticia Adams costume with a delightfully plunging neckline while Jason did his best Gomez Adams impression. Kasey's was the Hermione costume she wore to the fall dance her senior year. Her friends had done a Harry Potter theme that ended up looking more like a group of wayward British prep kids than the wizards they were supposed to be. Kasey didn't care, as she was secretly loving the looks she got from the adult chaperones--her teachers--as she danced around in a short plaid skirt.

When the salon women finished, Kasey was pleasantly surprised with how much she'd enjoyed the experience. Her hands looked beautiful, with each finger tipped with a white-edged nail. Her feet felt equally amazing, feeling light and downright dainty after the attention. She felt, well, elegant.

She followed Charlotte down the street again, walking next to her this time, and into another shop. The sign on this one read simply, "Mystique Boutique," which Kasey thought was an odd name for a costume shop.

She understood why as soon as they walked in.

A display of comically large dildos was set out next to a pair of mannequins wearing bondage gear. The Mystique Boutique was an adult toy store.

Charlotte ignored all this and made straight for the back room. Racks of clothing, ranging from simple lingerie to full latex body suits, were displayed in tidy rows. Not all of it was outright scandalous, as there were plenty of tastefully sexy outfits and costumes displayed throughout.

Kasey wandered through the aisles, occasionally picking a very small bit of fabric off the rack and being confused at how expensive it was.

"Is this where you get your Halloween costumes?" she asked Charlotte.

Charlotte smiled at her, surely noticing how out of her element she was. "Every woman needs a few pieces of good lingerie. It can feel very empowering."

"I guess I don't see the point in buying clothing just so a guy can take it off me."

"That's fair. But sometimes, it's important to be seen. Women these days wear so many hats, from their careers to their families that just being seen as a sensual being gets lost in the shuffle of bills, chores, and the mundane stuff of everyday life." She grabbed a hanger with a black latex bodysuit on it. "This might be perfect," she said.

"What sort of costume are you looking for?"

"Jason and I love doing couple's costumes. I know--lame, right?"

"I think it's sweet."

Charlotte told her their costume plans for the party and gave Kasey the option of dressing up to match their nerdy theme or doing something completely different. While Charlotte disappeared to try on the body suit, Kasey considered her own costume and walked through the aisles again looking for inspiration.

She stopped in front of a large display of body paints. There was every color imaginable and all claimed they were safe to wear over large areas of skin. The kernel of an idea forming, she selected a tube of green paint.

Now with the idea firmly in place, she went back to the clothing racks and selected a corset from the rack. It was also green and had a floral pattern that reminded Kasey of her grandmother but it was also lacy and perfect for what she had in mind.

When Charlotte returned, she asked her what she was planning but Kasey, her costume not complete, told her it'd be a surprise.

They made their purchases and left.

Charlotte informed her it was time for their appointment back at Keye's, so the two women retraced their steps back to the original spa.

The receptionist, Anne, greeted them again and led them back to a room.

"We don't get too many guests quite like Mrs. Lance here," Anne said, opening the door for them and ushering them in. "I'm sorry again that we weren't able to get you in right away."

There were two massage tables in this room, parallel to each other and separated by just enough room to walk between them. Anne sashayed in and turned on the small speaker to relaxing piano music.

"I'll leave you ladies to it. Your therapists will be in shortly." Anne left, closing the door behind her.

"Therapists?" Kasey asked, eyebrow raised.

"Massage therapists," she explained. "Don't tell me you've never had a real massage either?"

Kasey meekly shook her head and Charlotte laughed.

"Well, you're in for a treat, my dear. Jason and I come here regularly. This is a well-kept secret so shh." She placed a finger to her lips for emphasis.

Charlotte walked her through some of the proper etiquettes. Together they shed their clothes. Kasey felt suddenly nervous getting naked around Charlotte despite having been so many times. Even now her easy confidence was intimidating. It didn't hurt that she had a body that'd make a Kardashian jealous.

They hung their clothes on nearby chairs and then, following Charlotte's lead, slipped under the top sheet of the tables. Kasey did her best to position herself the same as Charlotte; belly down with her face resting in the pillowy ring at the head of the table.

After a minute, there was a slight knock on the door.

"Come in," Charlotte said.

Kasey couldn't see the two men that entered the room but heard them.

"Good afternoon, ladies," a deep voice said. "Mrs. Lance, it's so nice to see you again." Kasey couldn't see him as he moved around the table but it was clear he was a big guy. "And you must be Ms. Rayne. I'm told that this is your first time?"

"Yes," she admitted. "And, frankly, I'm a little nervous."

"That's understandable. My name is Ian. And my colleague here is Alex."

"Hello," Alex said, his voice warm.

"She could use you're healing hands, Ian," Charlotte said. "Lord knows the good they've done me."

Ian continued, placing a warm hand on Kasey's shoulder, "We have a whole hour so we'll go slow. I'm here for you, so you let me know if there's an area you want me to focus on."

Kasey, having just been in a sex shop, immediately had the dirty thought of a massage leading to something else, but kept that to herself. "Okay."

"Any troubled spots? Soreness? Aches?"

A lascivious reply almost left her mouth, but she stifled it and said simply, "I don't know. The usual?"

"Fair enough."

He moved around her table and, when he touched her again, she could feel the warm oil coating his large hands as they began rubbing up and down over her exposed back.

Kasey couldn't see Charlotte or Alex and only caught a glimpse of Ian's shoes as he moved around the table but she heard Charlotte moan lightly.

"Yes, right there," Charlotte said, clearly encouraging Alex.

Kasey focused on her own massage, listening to the soft music and the subtle sounds of the people in the room with her.

Ian's hands were magic.

He started by slowly running his hands up and down her back, seemingly pulling out tension she hadn't known was there. Her shoulders and neck were next and she shuddered when he massaged the base of her head. Kasey had been a little uneasy during this outing with her classy boss but now, here, she felt herself melt under his hands.

Ian took one of her arms and pulled it away from her, supporting it easily as it hung limply in his hands. Starting from her shoulder, he ran his fingers firmly down the contours of her deltoid and into the curve of her tricep and bicep, his whole hand almost encircling the width of her arm. Then he kneaded the meaty part of her forearm, which caused Kasey to moan without being able to stop herself. Ian continued down to her wrist and then her hand and each finger, pulling and releasing the tension that was seemingly trapped there. He repeated the steps twice more and when he placed her arm back on the table, it felt like jelly.

He did the same to her other arm.

Kasey, for her part, wasn't turned on. Not exactly. But the level of relaxation was so complete and profound that Ian could've done anything he wanted to her body.

He turned his attention back to her shoulders and worked out the knots there in the slow, methodical way only an expert can. Those powerful hands worked their way lower, down the small of her back and just to the edge where the sheet covered her ass. Kasey secretly wanted him to go lower but kept that to herself.

The masseuse switched positions and began working on her legs. He worked from her thigh downward. Now way past the line of relaxation, Kasey's body responded without conscious control. She felt the space between her legs grow moist and she was momentarily flushed with embarrassment. Surely, once she got up, Ian would see the stain she left on the table like some blushing schoolgirl.