The Live-In Chef Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carson stood at the bar, flanked by Jason and Duane, and Kasey got momentarily worried until she caught his eye. He smiled easily, letting her know he was enjoying himself.

They danced through two songs before fatigue drove her back to the bar for more water.

Carson slid next to her. "I could watch you dance all night."

"That so? You sure it was just me you were watching?"

"Absolutely."

"Well, that's a shame. You should keep your eyes peeled. You're being hunted by a cougar."

Carson looked at her confused. "A cougar?"

Kasey nodded and motioned out to the dance floor. Charlotte was now dancing with Jessie, the two of them feeling each other up. Every once in a while, Charlotte glanced over at Carson. When she finally locked eyes with him, she licked her lips.

"Oh my god," Carson said. "Is she--"

"Yep."

"But her husband--"

"I know."

"Will he--"

"Care? Nope." Kasey pointed him to look again, this time at Jason watching Meghan while she danced. "He's got his own plan in mind."

"Is this what they do? Just hook up with whoever they want?"

"Not exactly. To be honest, I'm still learning the ins and outs of their lifestyle. Usually, they do everything--everyone--together. But I think tonight is the exception. I don't know if they mean to pair off with other people or if they want to do some group thing."

"Group thing?"

"Well," Kasey leaned into Carson and slipped her hand between his legs, discreetly feeling him through the fabric. "What if tonight ended up with her and I, on our knees, sucking this wonderful prick of yours? Catwoman and Poison Ivy? Has any nerdy boy ever had it so good?"

"Oh, man..." he said, practically moaning the last word as she felt him stiffen in his pants.

"Is that something you'd be into?"

"Yes. I mean, I never really thought of it. Seemed like a pretty rare possibility for me, you know?"

"Oh, baby," Kasey said. "The possibilities are endless for us. For them, sharing is caring."

Charlotte broke off from dancing with Jessie, kissing the blonde bombshell before making a beeline for them. She was practically dripping sweat from her dancing.

"Whew, I need to cool off. This costume is so much hotter than I anticipated." She placed her near-empty drink on the bar and plucked out a couple of ice cubes. She handed them to Carson, "Be a dear, would you?" She scooped her hair off her shoulders, exposing her neck. Sweat ran down between her breasts and the plunging V of her costume.

Carson looked at Kasey, confused. She just grinned. "Go ahead."

"Don't be shy, dear. Help a lady out," Charlotte said, thrusting her chest out at him.

Tentatively, Carson put the ice cube against her exposed skin, near her collarbone. Charlotte moaned, encouragingly.

"Oh, that's just wonderful," she purred.

Kasey couldn't resist and fished an ice cube out of the cup too. She ran hers down between Charlotte's generous tits, the ice cube melting to nothing almost instantly as it dripped down her belly. Charlotte shuddered in response. Carson ran his cube around her neck, growing bolder with each passing moment. When his ice cube was gone, he went for another one.

"That was puuuurfect," she said, getting into her character. "But I'm afraid any more of that and you'll just warm me back up. And I think we might want to wait on that."

With that, she pulled back and kissed Kasey on the cheek. To Carson, she leaned in and kissed him, full on the mouth. He kissed her back, and they made out for a couple of moments. Kasey looked on with growing excitement. He was certainly enjoying himself.

She separated and disappeared into the dance floor again.

Carson looked stunned. "What just happened?"

"You just got pounced on."

"Har har, garden girl."

She winked at him. "Oh, you're in so much trouble."

She pulled Carson in for her own kiss, dancing her tongue off his and feeling a thrill shoot down her legs. When she broke off the kiss, she immediately turned and glided away, knowing he was watching her ass sway with each step.

Kasey did a circuit around the club, taking in the sights and sounds and energy. She didn't know exactly how exclusive this event was or how much tickets cost; the Lances were generous with that, but there was an incredible amount of gorgeous people in attendance. Despite her costume consisting of a corset over a strapless one-piece bathing suit, with her ass practically hanging out and her tits pushed up, Kasey felt remarkably overdressed compared to the rest of the crowd. A lot of women wore pasties over bare breasts or black Xs from electrical tape.

Kasey danced around the main area, eventually making her way back toward the dance floor. It was much more crowded now and it took her a minute to locate her friends. Meghan was still dancing her butt off, seemingly not noticing the looks she was getting from some of the men around them. Jessie had managed to pull Duane onto the dance floor and was bumping and grinding on him.

Kasey felt herself get lost in the music. She closed her eyes and let the music push and pull her in every direction, feeling the crowd around her.

Until someone practically crashed into her.

"Holy shit!" the guy said, after nearly knocking her over. "Poison Ivy! That's such a sick costume!"

The guy was dressed as a rather poor imitation of Jared Leto's Joker, with slicked-back green hair and a fake gold grill. He was shirtless and fit, sure, but still seemingly out of place. It was clear he was already pretty drunk despite how early in the night it was.

"Thanks!" she yelled over the music, being polite.

"Can I take a picture with you?"

"Sure!"

He whipped out a phone and pulled her closer than she wanted. She grinned and struck a pose, scowling at the last moment as she felt his hand cup her ass.

"Hey! What the fuck, man?" she yelled, jerking away from his hand.

"Oh come on, don't be like that," the Joker said. "Just trying to be friendly."

"Well, I don't even know you."

The Joker stepped close again. "Yeah, but you could. Come on, the least you could do is dance with me." He slipped a hand around her waist trying to pull her closer but she instinctively pushed back against him.

"Hey," Carson said, appearing next to her. "Not cool, man."

Joker looked around confused at the interruption. "Yo, fuck you, tux," Joker spat. "This doesn't concern you. Piss off, white knight motherfucker."

If Carson was taken aback by the man's sudden display of hostility, he didn't show it. He held his ground. The Joker character was easily taller than him by a couple of inches but Carson didn't seem intimidated. Kasey instinctively ducked half behind him. The commotion caused a gap in the dance floor as people stopped to look at who was doing all the yelling.

"Man, whatever, punk ass," Joker scoffed at Carson. Then to Kasey, "You know what? Fuck you, cocktease!"

Carson's punch came so fast and sudden, that Kasey barely saw his arm move.

The Joker was thrown backward, holding his nose. For a moment, it was clear he didn't know what had hit him. Carson's hands were up now, ready for his next move.

"Oh, you motherfucker--" The Joker attempted to charge him but was grabbed by the arm by a large, burly bouncer. A second bouncer came at him from the other side, and they wordlessly dragged the clown off the dance floor. The Joker went, protesting but without fighting, as he was clearly overmatched.

Another bouncer tapped Carson on the shoulder. "Alright kid, you're out of here."

Carson just signed and hung his head.

"No, wait!" Kasey complained. "He was defending me from that creep! He didn't do anything wrong!"

"Doesn't matter. There's no fighting allowed in here."

It wasn't fair. And she felt terrible. Had she overreacted? If she had just let the creep cop a feel, all this could have been avoided. Now her date was getting kicked out and it was her fault.

Jason was suddenly next to them. He ignored Kasey and Carson and walked right up to the bouncer. "Hey, John, I saw the whole thing. They're both with me. That guy was obviously intoxicated and got handsy with her. I'm glad Mr. Derico was here to stop one of your guests from being assaulted. Besides, did you even see that? That kid has a helluva straight jab."

The bouncer regarded Jason cooly, but a small grin of agreement broke through the serious facade.

"Honestly, Dr. Lance, we had our eye on that dude since he got here. Your boy did us a favor." The bouncer turned to Carson and pointed a finger at him. "That's your only warning, kid."

Carson nodded. "Yes, sir. Sorry, sir."

Jason clapped Carson on the shoulder. "He does that again and you'll have to put him on the payroll."

That got another grin from the bouncer, who simply shook his head and walked off.

Carson exhaled hard, clearly he'd been holding his breath. "Thank you, sir. Sorry about all that."

Jason laughed. "You have nothing to be sorry for. I should be thanking you."

Carson turned to Kasey. "Are you okay?"

Kasey just nodded, unable to find the words, and beaming up at her hero. She was so much better than okay.

"Where'd you learn how to punch like that anyway?" Jason asked Carson. "I think you broke that guy's nose."

He shrugged. "Boxing lessons. Since I was twelve."

"Ever been in a real fight?"

Carson shook his head.

That got Jason to laugh again.

"Oh my god," Meghan said, running over. "Are you guys okay?"

Charlotte and Jessie were right behind her, both asking the same question.

"Yeah," Kasey squeaked, finding her voice again. "Just some creep in a Joker costume. Wanted a picture. Sort of grabbed my ass."

"What did I say?" Meghan asked, not breaking character. "Fucking Joker. Cliché as hell."

"Agreed."

Jason whispered something to his wife and then turned to the rest of them. "You know, it's getting crowded down here. Let's go upstairs. We have a table reserved for us."

Jessie and Duane stayed downstairs to keep dancing but everyone else agreed. Kasey clung onto Carson's arm, letting him lead her through the mass of people, following Jason up the stairs.

They were ushered into a roped-off area for the VIPs. Instead of an open dance floor, there were booths and tables surrounding a stage. A gorgeous topless woman and her buff male partner were performing an erotic fire dance, swinging around flaming batons and touching the flames to each other without apparently burning themselves.

They squeezed into their booth, with Meghan on one end, followed by Jason and his wife. At the last moment, Kasey pushed Carson in so he'd be next to Charlotte and slipped in so she'd be at the other end.

A waitress, dressed as a sexy witch, came by and took their order, then dropped off a bucket of ice with a bottle of vodka, a carafe of orange juice, and another of cranberry juice. A few Red Bulls were scattered in the bucket and Kasey made sure to snatch one.

"Bottle service, Mr. and Mrs. L?" Meghan said, in her Harley Quinn voice. "You sure know how to treat a girl to a good time."

Jason smiled, pouring a vodka cran and passing it to his wife. "You can thank Catwoman here for that. She did some consulting work for the organizers of this event some years ago. We've been supporters ever since."

Charlotte leaned forward. "That was nothing. Half the security here works for the same hospital he does."

"So that's why the bouncers all know you," Kasey said. "That makes so much sense."

Jason shrugged, poured a drink for himself, and leaned back. Meghan snatched the drink from his hand before he could comment further.

"So they won't mind if I do this!" she said before taking a large gulp, draining half before he could take it back.

"Easy, brat. My pull only goes so far." He took the drink back from her, much to her chagrin.

"She's wild, that one," Charlotte said to her husband. "Careful." She turned to Carson. "And you. I saw what you did for our resident chef here. That was pretty brave."

Carson blushed, his aww shucks routine genuine. "I don't know. I just did what anyone would."

"You get that line from a movie?" Charlotte asked, raising her eyebrow. She leaned in close. "Most people would rather pull out their phones and film a girl getting harassed than step in and put a stop to it." Charlotte gently pushed his head to look at Kasey. "Look at her. You're her hero."

Now it was Kasey's turn to blush. "I'm sorry for all the trouble on account of me. I guess I overreacted."

"No," Carson and Charlotte said in unison. Charlotte continued, "You did not. Nor did he. Don't ever apologize for being mistreated. You could be stark naked and that doesn't mean you're asking for it."

"Okay," Kasey said, nodding, feeling a little better.

"Yeah," Carson agreed. "Screw that guy."

A wicked idea formed in her mind. She was still blushing and the deviousness of the thought immediately made her blush harder. On the nearby stage, the fire dancers had been replaced by a woman with a yellow boa constrictor draped over her shoulders. She was nearly nude and traipsed around the stage to low, brassy swing music. Most of the other patrons were facing her.

"Still, I need to thank you." Kasey reached into the bucket and pulled out the cranberry juice. She poured a cup almost to the brim and slid it over to him. "Here. You're gonna want to stay hydrated."

"What do you mean?"

Kasey kissed his cheek and then slid under the table.

She pulled his legs open, positioning herself between them, running her hands up and down his thighs. Her hands quickly found what she was looking for and she began rubbing him through his pants. She was pretty sure she was decently hidden by the black table cloth but, even still, the thrill of doing this in public made her giddy.

She wished she could have seen his face when he realized what she was up to.

"What are you doing?" he asked, his voice a harsh whisper.

"Relax, dear," Charlotte said, answering for her. "I think she means to thank you. If I were you, I'd lean back a bit. There you go."

Kasey worked his zipper and felt Charlotte reach down and run her fingers through her hair. She unzipped him and reached in, grabbing him through the second layer of his boxers. It took a moment of fishing around but she finally was able to unsheath him. She imagined she was unwrapping a present.

Before she could chicken out, she popped the head of his dick in her mouth, swirling her tongue around it as she did. Carson went rigid, his body mimicking his prick.

She could tell he wanted to moan but was trying to stay silent.

"Oh, that gives me a fabulous idea," Kasey heard Charlotte say.

There was chatter around the table above her that she couldn't quite hear. That was fine though, as she'd gotten into a rhythm. This being only the second time with him, Kasey found that she loved Carson's dick. It seemed perfectly sized for her, not so big that it hurt her jaw, but with enough heft that she could really worship it.

A moment later, Meghan slipped under the table to join her, sliding between Jason's legs.

"Wanna race?" Meghan asked, unzipping Jason's pants. "Whoever makes their guy cum first, wins."

"Oh my god, I love it. You're on, ho!" Kasey said, stopping just long enough to answer.

"There's a catch, though," Meghan said, with an evil grin as she pulled Jason's already erect prick from his pants. "They're also competing. Whoever cums first, loses."

"What are the stakes?"

"Well, Jason just bet Carson that whoever can hold out longer gets to fuck Charlotte tonight."

"And she agreed?"

"Enthusiastically."

Meghan gave the head of Jason's prick a quick suck like a popsicle. "And so I'm wagering that whoever can make their guy cum first, gets to be double-teamed by Jason and your boy toy."

Kasey considered the implications for a moment. For Carson, it was a win either way. For her, win or lose didn't preclude any fun time but it was an interesting dilemma. The real prize was the Lances. Did she want to share Carson with Charlotte or have him share her with Jason?

"You girls ready, down there?" Charlotte asked. From her position between the two men, she had the perfect vantage to play referee. She seized both men's cocks, giving them a firm couple of pumps and, again, Kasey wished she could see Carson's face as Charlotte clandestinely jerked him.

"Ready? Set. Go!"

Before Kasey could properly think of the implications of the wager, she plunged back down on Carson's hard cock, swallowing him to the hilt. On her first encounter with him, she'd held back and been more gentle. This time, with her competitive streak fired up, she went full-throttle.

She was fabulously turned on. The crotch of her swimsuit attempted to soak up the flood between her legs but a trickle of wetness escaped and ran down her inner thigh.

Meghan bobbed up and down too, choking herself on Jason's considerable prick and gagging loudly as she pushed past her gag reflex. Kasey wondered if their sounds of enthusiastic fellatio could be heard over the music and chatter of the party around them and decided she didn't care. Perhaps she even wanted a bit of an audience.

Good grief, she thought, had she just unlocked yet another kink? At this point, it felt like she was collecting fetishes like merit badges.

She redoubled her efforts, fucking Carson with her face as deep as she could. She wanted to reach in and massage his balls, but the fly of his pants wasn't big enough for her to fish them out while still buttoned. She had to make do with what she had access to.

She switched up her method, using both hands to twist around his shaft as she sucked. It only took a few moments of that for her to feel Carson's lower body begin to clench, warning her that he was close. Kasey kept up her assault, humming a moan as she did.

That pushed Carson over the edge. Hot cum flooded her mouth. There was so much that, at first, Kasey didn't think she could swallow all of it and she momentarily panicked. But with two quick gulps, she regained her composure, draining him completely. She relented only after she was convinced she'd gotten every last delicious drop. Still, she kept him in her mouth as he softened making sure that wonderful cock was clean, before tucking him back into his pants.

"Who won?" she asked, climbing back up to her seat.

The waitress was back at their table with fresh chasers and pretended not to notice Kasey's sudden reappearance from under the table or the placid look on the faces of Jason and Carson. Meghan's mascara was running from the ordeal but it only made her Harley Quinn get up that much better.

"That depends on what you mean by winning," Charlotte teased.

"My wife cheated," Jason said, clearly amused.

"I did not!" Charlotte said, mouth wide in shock.

"Did too." He leaned over the table. "You couldn't see it during the race, but she sucked on my ear and drove me over the edge. She knows that's a button of mine."

"I just got excited and wanted to participate a little bit," Charlotte said in her defense. "Besides, it's not like you pushed me away."

"That's beside the point," Jason said.

"Well, you did push my head down," Meghan chimed in.

Charlotte just rolled her eyes. "So I gave my husband a bit of a handicap to even the playing field. Sue me."

Jason narrowed his gaze at her. "If I didn't know any better, I'd suspect you did that on purpose because you wanted to sleep with innocent Mr. Derico here."

"Well, that was the wager, yes?" Charlotte turned to Carson, thrusting out her chest at him dramatically. "Here's your prize, sir. I guess I have no choice but to submit to your virile lusts."

Carson, trying not to look like a deer in headlights but failing spectacularly, looked around at the rest of the table. "Fuck, are you people for real?"

Jason smirked, amused with his wife's antics. "Of course. That was the bet. But pace yourself. She's going to eat you alive, kid."