The Live-In Chef Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In response, Kasey pulled the top of her costume down and pinched her nipples. "Fuck me, nerd! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Carson slammed into her as the night's teasing opened her up in a flood. Between the dancing and the blowjob race and the Sybian and Charlotte's mouth, she was primed to detonate. Even though Charlotte's tongue was magical, his cock was just what she needed and her second orgasm crashed in a rolling torrent up her belly and down her legs, pulsing in rhythm to Carson's thrusts.

"Oh, ahh!" she squeaked as her whole body tensed in a shuddering release of pleasure.

The boy was a machine and just kept going through her next orgasm. The release continued to roll over her like she was caught in an undertow, wave after wave scrambling her insides.

She was pretty sure she blacked out.

"Oh fuck, Kase, I'm close," Carson warned, bringing her back to the moment.

Kasey had other plans.

"Not yet," she said, sitting up. "I want you to cum all over my boss's pretty face." She slid to the floor next to Charlotte. "I want to see you paint her white. Open wide, pussycat," Kasey ordered, on her knees next to her.

She practically pulled Carson into Charlotte's open mouth and her reflexes kicked in. She took almost the entirety of Carson's shaft, sucking as if her life depended on it.

It was too much for the teenager and he grunted almost painfully as he came. Kasey grabbed her again by the hair and him by the base of his cock and directed him at Charlotte's face, the first rope splashing her lips and the next cresting the bridge of her nose.

"Oh, fuck, that's hot," Kasey said before sucking stray drops from the tip of his dick.

"Was that... Gah--good?" he sputtered from the sensitivity in his postorgasmic haze.

Charlotte licked her lips, trying to reach a taste of his cum.

"Fuck yes, that was good," Meghan said from behind him. "You better have some left in the tank for me."

They hadn't even noticed that Meghan and Jason were back. They carried two giant pizzas, a six-pack of beer, and a grocery bag full of Gatorade.

"Jesus Christ, son," Jason said, "What'd you do to my wife?"

"I've been ravaged by teenagers, dear," Charlotte said, clearly satisfied by the ordeal. She tilted herself, showing her cuffed wrists. "They tied me up."

Carson worked to get his dick back in his pants. "Yeah, sorry. It got a little nuts in here."

"That doesn't look like a little nut," Meghan said.

"Har har," Kasey said. "I'd expect those dad jokes from Mr. Lance."

Jason laughed and set the pizzas down.

"Are those from Sal's?" Charlotte asked.

"Sure is, although it looks like you had a whole meal already."

"Yes, if I could just get a little help."

"It'd be my pleasure, Mrs. Catwoman," Meghan said, bouncing over, and not breaking character. She bent to lick the older woman's face. "Does kitty need a tongue bath? Ooo! Yummy! Has the Penguin been eating pineapples?"

Carson blushed. "So maybe I looked up some stuff."

Meghan dutifully cleaned Charlotte's face, making sure to scoop cum into her mouth. But no one made any move to untie her wrists.

They gathered around the coffee table with the pizza.

"Now, don't stuff yourself, Miss Quinn," Jason said, taking a slice. "You'll be plenty stuffed soon enough."

"There we go," Kasey said.

"Not really a dad joke, though, is it?" Carson commented. "Like, pornish flirting."

"Double stuffed!" Meghan added, ignoring the crosstalk.

"Could someone untie me? I love Sal's."

"You know," Jason said. "I rather like you this way."

"Tied up? On my knees? Naked?"

"All of it."

"Watch it, buster. I won't be tied up forever."

"Fair. But I think I can have fun while you are."

Jason held a piece of pizza over Charlotte's head. She opened her mouth for a bite but he held it just out of reach. A few drops of grease dripped on her chin and she pouted in response.

"No fair," Charlotte pouted.

"Tell you what," Kasey said, leaning forward and holding out a slice of pizza. "How about you tell everyone who those restraints were originally intended for, and I'll make sure you get plenty of pizza."

"Or you could untie me, chef girl."

Meghan's eyes lit up. "Oh, saucy! She really doesn't want to say. Why is that? Mr. Riddler? Do yoooou know why you guys brought cuffs? Was it your idea?"

Jason gave his wife a knowing smile. "Actually, no. This was all her. This time. She imagined tying you up and having her way with you again."

Meghan put her hand over her mouth in melodramatic shock. "No! She meant to ravage me!"

Kasey cut in, "We sort of turned the tables on her. Tipped her little alpha bitch routine right on its head."

"Hey," Carson said, "I know I'm not really hip to this, um, thing you guys do but I think she let us cuff her."

That got a giggle from the girls and a wry smile from Jason.

"I'm a criminal mastermind, darling," Charlotte said in her sultry Catwoman voice. "You are all pawns in my intricate web. But I am hungry."

"Turnabout is fair play, honey," Jason said, sipping on one of the beers.

"So, Harley Quinn," Kasey said, "how should we punish Miss Kitty here?"

"Hmmm... " Meghan made a show of pondering. "How about she gets her man here nice and hard while we eat, then she can watch helplessly while we screw. But don't worry, dear, I'll bring him back in one piece." She gave an evil laugh, then took a beer for herself.

"Honey, we've created monsters."

"I know, don't you just love it?" Charlotte inched closer.

Kasey finally felt pity on her and helped her out of her boots and the tangle of bodysuit around her legs, leaving her naked save for her cat ears.

"You heard her," Charlotte said to her husband, feigning being demure. "I'm to be punished."

Jason held out his beer and tipped a swallow into his wife's mouth. A dribble escaped her lips and trickled down her chest.

"Still hungry?" he asked.

"Starved," she said, licking her lips.

"Come over here and show me." Jason leaned back in his seat and confidently unzipped his trousers while Charlotte knelt between his open legs. "I have a riddle for you. You put me in your mouth and have endless fun blowing me, what am I?"

"Chewing gum?"

"Nice try, wifey." He pulled out his semi-erect cock and unceremoniously pulled her head down. Charlotte took him between her lips, attempting to suck him to full hardness.

"C'mon," Meghan said. "Show us teenagers how a real woman does it."

Charlotte obliged her audience, skillfully keeping Jason in her mouth without the use of her hands while the rest of the group ate. Jason was soon rock hard and she went to slowly bobbing her head up and down, taking his entire length before retreating just as slowly to having just his head in her mouth.

"That's so goddamn hot," Kasey said. "Don't you think?" she asked Carson.

"I think my pants got smaller again," he said in agreement.

"Ooo, that means it's my turn!" Meghan announced, polishing off her beer and practically dancing over to him. "Fair's fair." She knelt before him and unzipped his pants. "You should know, Ivy and I love sharing. Besides, I won the race."

"I heard there was cheating," Kasey said, teasing her.

"You heard wrong. I won. That means I get to play with both guys at the same time. The question, Mr. Penguin, sir, is whether you fuck my face or my pussy. Which is it, stud?"

Carson, who'd officially lost his virginity to Kasey just a week earlier, was confounded by the choice. In just one night, he'd gotten a very public blowjob and fucked a gorgeous older woman he'd just met who was dressed up as Catwoman. And it was clear the night wasn't over for him.

Kasey answered for him. "Fuck her face, baby. Make her choke on that magnificent cock of yours."

Carson just nodded and let Meghan open his pants. She enthusiastically started blowing him.

"Oh, god," Carson said, tilting his head back.

Meghan slurped him and then popped him out of her mouth. "Your cock tastes like pussy. Those are, like, my two favorite things."

She went back to sucking and, for Kasey, it was fascinating to watch the contrast between her and Charlotte. Her boss worked Jason slowly and steadily while Meghan worked Carson with reckless abandon.

Once Carson was fully erect again, Meghan came up for air. She pulled Charlotte off Jason and announced, "It's time for my prize, boys!"

She danced over to one of the beds and jumped on it like a little kid. "Come and get me! Do your worst, villains!"

Jason stood, cock sticking out proudly, and said, "Oh, it's on." Then turning to Carson asked, "You ready for this, kid?"

"I'm not gay or bi, if that's what you're asking."

"Good to know. Neither am I. Follow my lead and we'll turn Harley Quinn here into a quivering puddle."

"Sounds good."

Jason and Carson approached the bed from two directions. Meghan pulled her blue and pink bikini top apart, enticing them with her pert tits. It was clear she meant for them to wrestle her into submission.

"You can't get me!" she said, sticking out her tongue and flashing them.

"Get ready to grab her," Jason said.

"And then what?"

"Then we fuck the shit out of her."

Meghan, wholly encapsulating her character, kept laughing and jumping. "You got to catch me first, bozos!"

Jason made a lunge to grab her but she danced away on the bed towards Carson. The younger man, getting into the spirit of the game, made his own grab at her leg but she high-stepped away at the last moment.

She was laughing maniacally.

While this went on, Kasey moved next to Charlotte, still on her knees, and started feeding her boss pizza while they watched.

"This is kind of fucked, huh?" Kasey commented.

"Mm-hmm. Not as much as she's about to be," Charlotte said in between bites. "Fuck, this pizza is good."

The game continued with Meghan being as bratty and frustrating as she could, clearly knowing that she was getting both guys worked up.

Finally, Carson managed to trip her, sending her stumbling. Seeing his opportunity, Jason pounced on her. He grabbed an ankle and pulled her over. Then it was game over and the two men descended on her.

Jason grabbed her by the waist of her booty shorts and yanked them down over her ass with Meghan letting out a squeal of laughter. Carson grabbed her arms to stop her from rolling over to her back.

She fought just hard enough for both guys to have to hold her down.

Jason slapped her ass, causing her to struggle harder. He pulled her shorts completely off, leaving her only in torn fishnets from the waist down. He slapped her ass again as she kicked and then tore the fishnet open at her crotch.

"She likes being slapped," Kasey announced to Carson.

Carson looked up quizzically. "You mean spanked?"

"No, slap that slut right in the mouth! She loves it."

Carson looked down, still holding her arms. "Really?" he asked, confirming.

Meghan looked up at him with a near-crazed expression. "Yes. Please, yes!"

Carson let go of one hand and lightly slapped Meghan on her cheek.

"You can do better than that," Meghan said. "I want you to slap me so hard my fucking ears ring."

"What is wrong with you?"

"I said, hit me, bitch!"

Carson did, slapping her significantly harder but still holding back.

"Oh, fuck..." Meghan moaned as her head rocked to the side. "Better."

Jason slapped her ass again, emphasizing the point. "Some sluts need to be shown who's boss sometimes. Miss Quinn here is a special sort of slut that likes to be taken roughly. She wants to lose all sense of control. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, sir!"

Jason pulled her ass up in line with his cock. He thrust into her with another slap. Meghan screamed wildly.

"Now, kindly shut this whore up." He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head up in front of Carson's waist.

"Come on!" Meghan yelled at Carson. "Make me shut up! Go on! Fuck my face!"

Carson hesitated but moved closer to oblige her. As soon as she could reach, she sucked him back into her mouth, moaning as Jason fucked her from behind.

"Now," Jason said, "grab by her pigtails and really drive down her throat. She can take it."

Carson complied and thrust his hips toward her face. Meghan gagged but didn't pull back.

"Oh, my god," he said as he fucked her throat.

The two men rocked her back and forth, essentially treating her like the ball in a game of tennis. Meghan couldn't talk, couldn't make noise other than the chokes and grunts of pleasure. It was clear she was getting overwhelmed though.

Meanwhile, the novelty of feeding her restrained boss had worn off a bit. As fun as it was to have Charlotte tied up and helpless, it was clear it wasn't her thing. Ever the boss bitch, even naked and handcuffed, she radiated confidence.

She undid the cuffs, releasing her, and Charlotte responded by pulling her down for a kiss.

"Thank you, darling. I hate to admit it but I was beginning to cramp." She grabbed a beer and another slice of pizza, and picked the spot on the sofa with the best view, watching the threesome like they were performing just for her.

Kasey stood and got next to Carson. The boy had lost himself in the ordeal, thrusting into her friend's face like a madman. Kasey started undressing him more completely while whispering in his ear.

"You look so damn powerful fucking her face," she whispered, unbuttoning his shirt and slipping it from his shoulders. "It makes me so damn wet seeing her choke on that perfect dick of yours." She bit and licked at his earlobe causing him to shudder.

Jason abruptly pulled out of Meghan, spanking her once on the way out, and then walked around the bed to the overnight bag. He was sweating and breathing heavily, and began stripping down as well. He fished out a bottle of lube and held it up like a prize.

Meghan, seemingly annoyed that she wasn't getting fucked anymore, pulled Carson down on the bed and straddled him. Before he could protest, she positioned pussy over his rod and drove her hips down.

"Oh, yes," she moaned.

Carson responded by grabbing her tits and Kasey grabbed her face to kiss her.

"You like how I ride your boyfriend?"

"I like that you're a dick-drunk slut," Kasey responded. "You should thank your lucky stars that I let you have a turn on my boyfriend's cock."

"Mmm, thank you, Ivy!"

Jason had returned, a bottle of lube in hand, and got behind Meghan as she rode Carson. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head backward.

"Did I hear that someone wants to be double stuffed?"

There was a flash of fear in her eyes. "I... I've never been... fucked in my ass before."

"Holy shit," Kasey said. "You made her break character!"

Jason ignored the comment, looking deeply into Meghan's eyes, twisted from being half-turned. "I'm going to fuck your tight little ass and you're going to cum so hard we'll have to pick you up with a mop."

"Oh, fuck. Okay."

"Beg for it, slut."

"Please, sir. Fuck my ass, sir!"

Jason pushed Meghan forward so that her ass was open, then he lubed up his prick while Kasey helped spread her cheeks open.

"Don't worry," She told her friend. "I promise he won't be gentle."

Jason pushed his head against her bud and slipped in with a gasp and a pant from Meghan. She attempted to look behind her but couldn't and moaned louder as he slowly sank deeper. Jason, despite his bold talk, was taking it slow with her, aware that he was taking her anal virginity while she was already stuffed from Carson.

When he was about halfway in, he began rocking in and out of her, setting a pace between her, him, and Carson.

Carson, for his part, was silent, his brow furrowed with concentration. He held on to Meghan's hips and pulled her down when he felt Jason withdraw and up when he felt them push forward.

Meghan's face was upturned to the ceiling, mouth open in a silent scream. It was clear she was just trying to comprehend the sensation she was feeling.

"I feel so full," she said finally. "Just so fucking full!"

Jason quickened the pace slightly now that they found their groove. This knocked Meghan out of her revelry and she began thrusting up and down, meeting the dicks as they pistoned out of her. She screamed wildly.

Charlotte was cheering them on from her seat.

Kasey, with her close-up position, appointed herself as a cheerleader as well and took turns whispering encouragement into each of their ears knowing it was driving them wild. She couldn't tell how many orgasms Meghan was having, as her body fell into a near-continuous spasm and her screams became nothing more than gasps as she tried to catch her breath.

The two men were relentless, fucking her with mechanical consistency despite her convulsions of pleasure.

Finally, unable to do anything but collapse, Meghan went nearly limp on top of Carson.

"Pull her off, boys," Kasey said, directing them. "It's time for her prize!"

The two men readjusted, laying Meghan on her back and kneeling over her. Kasey grabbed both of them by their pricks and started jerking them.

"That's it! Cum all over her!"

Jason and Carson, synced as they were, both came at roughly the same time. Jason shot rope after rope on her partially covered tits and Carson, having cum just a little while before, shot a mere dollop on her open lips. Meghan moaned and smeared the cum against her skin and clothes.

Carson sat back with a huff, clearly drained. "Are you good?" he asked Meghan.

"That was... intense," she said dreamily. "And wonderful."

"Woohoo!" Charlotte yelled from her seat, holding her beer up. "Encore! Encore!"

"Jeez, lady," Jason said, wincing as he stood. "If I do that again tonight I'll probably die."

"I don't think I'll ever be able to cum again," Carson said, dryly. "I feel raw."

Kasey grabbed him in a hug. "You did great. You're a goddamn sexual athlete."

The night was winding down and the group took turns showering between finishing the pizza, Gatorade, and beer.

Jason opened the last beer and passed it to Carson, who was sitting in just his boxers. "Here, you earned it."

Carson took it and had a sip.

"You okay? This night was kind of wild, huh?"

"Yeah, I wasn't expecting this."

"Did you have fun?"

Carson thought for a moment. "I had more fun than I thought I would ever have in my entire life. But I keep thinking that someone's going to freak out about cheating or something. Like this is all a dream."

"Look, you fucked my wife, so how's this for weird: Thank you."

"What?"

"Thank you for fucking my wife." He pointed to Charlotte, toweling herself off from her shower. "Look at her. She loved it. You gave her a fantastic night. From your perspective, you're probably thinking how lucky you were to fuck her but from her perspective, she got to fuck a young college stud."

"No one describes me that way."

"They do now." Jason pointed to Kasey and Meghan, who were sharing a bottle of Gatorade and eating pizza. "Look at them. We're lucky to have met them. They're spectacular. But here's the thing: they're lucky to have met us too."

Jason stood to go shower, kissing his wife as he passed her.

As soon as he left, Kasey plopped down next to Carson.

"Penny for your thoughts?" she asked.

"You called me your boyfriend."

"Yeah, I guess I did."

"Did you mean it?"

"What do you think? Of course, I meant it. Can I be your girlfriend even though I'm a giant slut?"

Carson smiled. "Yeah. But on our next date can we go to a movie or something?"

"Sure thing," Kasey said, resting her head on his shoulder. Then she let out a giggle. "I hear the new Spiderman one is pretty good."

Whew! Okay, that was a lot, almost double my usual chapter length. And damn, Meghan, why do you have to be so extra?

Thanks so much for tuning in! If you like what you read, please rate and comment, I love hearing from you all! And tune in next time for another sexy adventure in swinging with Kasey Rayne and company!