The Live-In Chef Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," Meghan jumped in. "Because you're not the only winner!" With equal drama to Charlotte, and in her Quinn voice, put her hand to her forehead and said, "Oh no, dearest me, I'm afraid I've been captured by The Penguin and Riddler! I'll be totally at their mercy! Whatever will they do to me?"

"I told you that you were gonna need to stay hydrated," Kasey said.

"I'm gonna need to stretch too."

They continued hanging out around the table, now actually interested in watching the performances.

A rope demonstration was being presented by a handsome Latin gentleman who looked like Clark Kent. He moved around a lingerie-wearing Asian woman, first tying her hands behind her back and securing a harness around her upper body. The ropes squeezed her breasts and pulled her shoulders back.

A metal frame had been set up beforehand and Kasey didn't even notice it was there on stage until BDSM Clark Kent tied a rope around his assistant's ankle and secured it to a ring on one corner. His cute assistant let out a small shriek as he pulled it tighter, forcing her to stand on one leg like she was frozen doing a karate kick. He repeated the process with the other leg and when he pulled it taunt she swung forward, her foot leaving the ground and her upper body rotating down. Her hair just grazed the stage as she let out a louder shriek of surprise. She was still laughing when he readjusted the ropes pulling her up so her face was about waist level.

Now, hanging upside down, with her legs spread open, and her hands restrained, his assistant was completely at his mercy.

But he wasn't done. He hooked the harness from her back to another rope from the center bar of the frame. Pulling on that, he slowly pulled her to where she was head up again but now with her weight forcing her into a full split. It would have been misery for Kasey, who was not nearly that limber, but the assistant seemed to enjoy it just fine. Clark Kent pulled her up a little more so her weight wasn't entirely pressing down on her hips, her legs now forming a wide V.

Clark Kent adjusted his glasses and then asked the crowd for a volunteer.

He chose a dark-skinned woman wearing angel wings and handed her a leather riding crop. Although they couldn't hear from the table, Kent seemed to walk his new volunteer over the basics of using the crop and then let her loose. The angel, the irony of her costume not lost on anyone, began gently slapping the tied-up model about her bare legs.

He asked for another volunteer, this time choosing a middle-aged man dressed like Hugh Hefner in his signature robe. To him, Clark Kent handed a vibrator and another quick set of instructions. Together, these two strangers proceeded to drive the strung-up performer over the edge, much to the delight of the audience.

"Holy bondage sex, Batman!" Meghan exclaimed. "Can I go next?"

"I call dibs on the vibe," Kasey said.

"Mmm, that is wicked." Charlotte agreed. She turned to her husband. "Dear, how about we show these randy ladies the third floor?"

Jason made a show of checking his watch. "I don't know. I don't think they're ready for the third floor."

"I'm so ready for the third floor!" Meghan said. "What's on the third floor?"

"It's gonna be more sex stuff, isn't it?" Carson asked, shaking his head. Then quieter, "I'm gonna die tonight."

"You'll be fine," Charlotte insisted. "Maybe us girls can scratch an itch the way we scratched yours."

Carson drained his cup and slammed it down like a shot glass. "Let's get scratching!" he shouted, causing Kasey to laugh.

The third floor wasn't some super VIP area but it was less populated, with only the real adventurous finding their way up there for more than a few minutes. The first thing of note was the stations.

It was like a crafts fair from a sexy bizarro world. One station was just a massage table with a male masseuse giving a rubdown to a shirtless man, nothing untoward about it other than how public it was. Another table had a bunch of lit candles with a topless woman laying on the floor while a shirtless man dripped wax onto her body. There was a sex swing demonstration and a table where a bunch of fancy and, frankly, intimidating sex toys were being sold.

They perused the area, looking at the various offerings until Kasey stopped in front of what looked like a cyberpunk horse saddle laying on the ground.

"What's that?" she asked Charlotte.

"That's a Sybian."

"What does it do?"

"Well, it does you."

An attractive brunette with large fake tits stepped forward. "You're welcome to take it for a ride, darling."

"I don't know where I'd even start." Kasey had to admit she was intrigued by the device. A narrow strip of silicone jutted up from the center, clearly meant to be grinded against by the rider.

The saleswoman smiled. "Ever ridden a motorcycle?"

Kasey shook her head.

"Okay, so just straddle it there. Sink down and relax. Five-minute demonstration. I'll start you on a low setting."

Kasey straddled the Sybian, self-conscious at first as both Charlotte and Carson watched with a mix of curiosity and amusement. Meghan was distracted by a display of sex toys and Jason was chit-chatting with a couple whose costumes consisted entirely of strips of black tape.

A gentle buzz sent a tingle through her pelvis and her first instinct was to push off it as it was immediately foreign and intense. But she settled down, found her happy place, and let herself enjoy the novel sensation. The tingle grew into a spreading warmth in her belly and she let out a giggle.

"How's it feel?" Charlotte asked.

"Kinda strange. But I think I like it."

Jason approached with the taped couple. "Hey, look who I found."

It was Imani and her husband Mark. Their costumes really were almost entirely tape. Kasey recalled Imani was an artist and her abilities were on display. Strips of black tape wrapped around her neck and down her torso, covering each nipple with a narrow band before the two lines came together at her crotch, covering her sex with a small triangle. She pulled off the look effortlessly as she had an absolutely banging body, with her mocha skin and perfectly pert breasts.

Mark, thankfully, wasn't wearing a tape diaper. Instead, a pair of black briefs covered the places where tape probably shouldn't have while his lean torso was striped with the same black tape. Smaller shapes cut out decorate their shoulders and upper legs, giving them both an eerie silhouette in the darkness of the club.

"Oh," Kasey squeaked in embarrassment. "Hey, guys."

"You seem to be enjoying yourself," Imani said with a playful smile.

Like Duane and Jess, the last time Kasey had seen them was at the backyard party slash orgy several weeks ago. Though she hadn't directly fucked Imani, she distinctly remembered blowing Mark.

The sales lady upped the dial of the Sybian and Kasey squealed in surprise.

"I think she likes the audience," Charlotte commented.

"Are you guys all Batman villains?" Mark asked. "That is so cool!"

"I prefer the title, 'sexy super villainess'," Meghan exclaimed in her Harley Quinn voice.

"That you certainly are," Imani said, looking Meghan up and down. "Where did Charlotte, I mean Catwoman, find you?"

"She's Kasey's friend," Jason explained. He winked at Meghan. "Although she's growing on us."

Kasey zoned out of the conversation as white-hot electricity crawled up the curve of her back, causing her face to flush with a steadily building orgasm.

"Oh my god," she whimpered.

Suddenly the buzzing stopped and for a moment Kasey grinded her hips against the nub of silicone, trying to eke out more pleasure.

"Sorry, love," the saleswoman said. "Your five minutes are up."

"Aww. I was so close."

"That's how they getcha," Imani said, helping Kasey to her feet. "Always leave you wanting more."

Charlotte slid close, slipping a hand between Kasey's legs, and running a finger across the drenched crotch of her costume. She brought the finger to her lips to taste.

"Darling, you're ready to explode, aren't you?"

Kasey blushed and just nodded.

"Honey," Charlotte said to her husband. "I think this group has taken all the foreplay it can. How about we move on to the finale?"

"Grand idea."

"Finale?" Carson asked.

Jason threw an arm around his shoulder, "Buckle up, stud. You and I are about to have to put in some work."

"Ooo, can we come?" Imani asked. She turned to her husband, "Mark, baby, they're gonna go play. You wanna?"

Mark nodded but said, "I'd love to but we can't. We have your performance."

Imani pouted. "Stupid prior obligations."

"Next time, guys," Jason said. "We're overdue for a dinner party anyway." He looked over at his fellow villains. "I assure you, we'll be up for it."

***

After retrieving their overnight bags, Jason ordered them a large Uber and they headed further downtown. Kasey sat in the third row with Carson while Meghan practically molested Jason in the second. Charlotte flirted with the driver, making sure to do plenty of bending to turn around in her seat to talk to them, presenting the beleaguered driver with an eyeful of her tits. She pretended to not notice that he was staring or that one glorious tit seemed to pop free of her outfit whenever she turned around.

The Uber driver, now thoroughly hot-and-bothered, dropped them off in front of the Grand Hyatt and a bellhop immediately grabbed their bags. They checked in and got their keys. Jason kissed Charlotte and left them to go get food for the evening. Meghan insisted on going with him to, "keep him out of trouble," but Kasey suspected she had ulterior motives.

Charlotte leaned close to Meghan and gently seized the teenager by the throat. "I know you want to have fun with my husband. Just so long as you don't forget that he is my husband. Bring him back in one piece, dear, or you answer to me."

"Yes, ma'am," Meghan squeaked.

"Good girl. Actually, you're going to answer to me anyway so go ahead and enjoy yourself."

Charlotte led Kasey and Carson up to one of the upper floors of the hotel and they entered a large and rather unique suite. Normally, hotels offered rooms with either two queen beds or a single king. The opulent room here had two king beds adjoining a kitchenette and a large living area complete with an L-shaped sofa, coffee table, and a large television.

"Oh yes," Charlotte purred. "This will do just fine."

She directed the bellhop where to set their bags and tipped him generously.

"Is it weird that I'm nervous," Carson whispered to Kasey.

"I'd think it'd be weird if you weren't." A devious grin turned up her mouth. "Considering that Catwoman and I are about to eat you alive." Then whispering so only he could hear, "Stick to the plan."

Charlotte, whose bodysuit was already mostly unzipped, pulled it open so her breasts were finally free.

"That's so much better." Then she turned to Kasey and Carson. "Now foreplay is one thing but I do have to make my intentions clear. Rules are rules. I am ravenously horny and would like Mr. Derico here to give me a proper fucking. Do either of you object?"

Carson had trouble looking away from Charlotte's exposed tits but finally managed to look at Kasey for confirmation. She nodded at him and he replied, "No objections here."

Kasey looked from Carson to Charlotte, getting turned on just by the energy between them. Carson might have been intimidated by her but he wasn't shying away.

Charlotte crossed the room and pulled the boy in for a deep kiss. He hugged her close and slipped one hand up to cop a feel of one large tit.

"Mmm, you've wanted to do that all night, haven't you?"

"Guilty."

Kasey slipped behind Charlotte and grabbed her other breast, lightly pinching her nipple. "Me too. You're such a tease."

They spent several minutes standing and kissing, first with Carson kissing Charlotte and then with Kasey kissing each in turn. She nibbled on Carson's neck and felt him go rigid in his pants. Then she slipped a hand down the front of Charlotte's bodysuit, hooking her fingers in her boss's sex and then bringing her fingers to her lips.

"Darling, you're about ready to explode," Kasey said, mimicking Charlotte.

"No one likes a smartass."

Kasey smacked Charlotte's rear, causing the older woman to yelp.

"I like this smart ass."

While Carson held her bodysuit open, the two of them assaulted her tits. They licked, sucked, and bit her nipples until she tried to twist away. Carson held her still though--he was much stronger than he looked--keeping her arms down.

"Well, this is an interesting turn of events," Charlotte commented as Carson kissed her neck.

"Oh, did you have something else in mind?" Kasey asked innocently. "See, I'm well aware of your whole alpha bitch routine. And while you were showing off these magnificent tits to the Uber driver, Carson and I hatched a bit of a plan."

"Plan?"

"Well, I guess you might have thought that Carson would be alone with us. At our mercy. But we decided to flip the script on you. Because, actually, you're alone with us."

For emphasis, Kasey smacked Charlotte hard on her ass again.

"You think you have the upper hand here?" She twisted out of their embrace, and stood in the middle of the suite with her hands on her hips, challenging.

Kasey and Carson darted forward and each grabbed an arm, pulling her close again "What's wrong Catwoman?" Carson said, his voice taking on a dangerous edge. "Ivy here said you liked a bit of roughhousing."

Charlotte's eyes flashed playfully. "Of course I do. But it's not exactly a ball of yarn when I've got Gotham's most wicked toying with me."

Kasey giggled at the roleplay. "Tell us what you know about the Bat," she said in a deep, sultry voice.

"Never!"

Carson reached and yanked the bodysuit off Charlotte's shoulders, pulling it halfway down, and pinning her arms to the side. "We have ways of making you talk."

"Mmm. Do your worst."

"With pleasure."

Carson and Kasey exchanged a glance and dragged Catwoman over to the bed, forcing her head down so she bent at the waist with her ass thrust out. This time Carson slapped her ass with a whiplike crack. He bunched up the upper portion of her bodysuit, holding it tight so she couldn't wiggle her arms free.

"You are gonna be in such trouble when the Riddler gets back," Charlotte threatened.

"Au contraire, kitty cat. When he sees you all strung up I think he'll be all about fucking you silly. That or he'll be too distracted by Harley Quinn."

"Did you plan this with her too?" It wasn't clear if Charlotte was asking in character or not.

"To pull the Riddler away from you while we had our fun? Let's call it a mutually beneficial arrangement."

"You little, hussy!" Charlotte said, indignant.

Carson spanked her again. "This kind of fun," he said, breaking character.

"I know, right?" Kasey replied.

"You two are adorable," Charlotte said.

Kasey spanked her. "Hush now, kitty cat." She turned to their overnight bags. "I wonder what you brought for tonight?"

She opened one to find nothing but clothes and toiletries but the second bag contained the fun stuff.

"Jeez, someone came prepared," Kasey said, in awe at the assortment of lubes, toys, and other gear the bag contained. She pulled out a pair of leather wrist restraints. "And who are these for?"

"You're not the only one that made plans."

Kasey grinned and brought them over to the bed. Together, she and Carson peeled the bodysuit from Charlotte's arms but as soon as they finished, Carson seized them and they slapped the cuffs on, securing her wrists behind her back.

Charlotte was still bent over the bed, legs straight and she wiggled her ass at him while he secured her. "C'mon stud, what are you gonna do to me?"

Kasey climbed on the bed and slid her legs to either side of Charlotte's head. She grabbed her by the hair with one hand and pulled her face to her snatch, pulling the crotch of her costume to the side with the other.

"C'mere. Does kitty want some cream?"

Charlotte let out a momentary muffled protest before getting to work licking and sucking Kasey's folds.

"Holy shit, that's hot," Carson said. He shed his jacket and worked on undoing his bowtie. Then he just stood, watching Kasey as Charlotte ate her out.

"Well, don't just stand there. Do some cougar hunting of your own."

Carson laughed and moved back to peeling Charlotte's bodysuit down, over her ass, and down her legs. Her round ass was already red from the spanking she'd received and, probably figuring another one couldn't hurt, Carson gave her another solid thwack.

Charlotte moaned in response, causing Kasey to jerk from the sudden vibrations.

"Fuck her, baby," Kasey said. "She's begging for it."

Carson unzipped his fly and pulled out his rod, not bothering with undressing from the absurdly formal tux. His enthusiasm got the better of him and he practically speared Charlotte from behind. The older woman gasped but was so wet that Carson slid in easily.

Carson grabbed onto her hips and thrust so hard that Charlotte's face got smooshed against Kasey's pussy, causing the younger girl to moan.

Soon, he recovered and found a rhythm, fucking Charlotte steadily while she ate out Kasey. It wasn't long, however, before she lost her balance, knees buckling under the onslaught, and unable to steady herself with her hands behind her back. She tipped forward with her torso on the bed, her face mashed against Kasey's mound, and having no purchase while her legs were essentially tied up from the bodysuit being wrapped around them.

"Gah!" she gasped, before taking Kasey back into her mouth. Kasey squealed as her tongue found her opening and began exploring it with wide, circular licks.

"How does it feel to fuck Catwoman while she eats out Poison Ivy? Nerdy enough for you?" Kasey asked him.

"I can't believe this is happening," he said between heavy breaths. "This is so incredible. Mrs. Lance, if you don't mind me saying, you have an amazing pussy."

"Meow, darling," Charlotte said, coming up for air.

Their fucking reached a boiling point when Kasey grabbed Charlotte by the hair and ground her pussy against her face while Carson increased his tempo from the other end. Charlotte was helpless between them, alternatively moaning or letting out short screams. Kasey moaned as a small orgasm sent a shudder through her legs and up her back.

She had enough experience with her to know that Charlotte was close too. Because she was a considerate lover and her next orgasm was still far away, Kasey scooted back so Charlotte could focus.

She climbed off the bed and got next to Carson, pulling him down for a kiss while he fucked her boss.

"Fuck her, baby," she said. "Make her scream with that gorgeous dick of yours. But don't cum in her. You need to fuck me too."

"Oh my god!" Charlotte yelled into the mattress. "Right there! Right. There!" Her words became an unintelligible series of grunts and yelps as she was rocked with an orgasm.

Kasey took that as her cue and pushed him off her, grabbing her boss by her elbows and pulling her to the floor. Charlotte's make-up was smeared, her eye shadow running, and she looked near delirious. She was still gorgeous.

Kasey replaced her on the bed, opening her legs wide for him and pulling the fabric of her costume to the side.

"My turn!"

Carson didn't have to be told twice. He pulled her hips close and pressed the head of his cock against her folds. She held her breath as he slowly penetrated her and, once he bottomed out she released her breath in one, long moan.

"Holy shit," she gasped, feeling herself getting worked over.

Gone was any lingering hesitation. Carson drew back and slid into her with a grunt.

"Oh, fuck. You look so fucking hot, Kase!"