The Live-In Chef Ch. 09

Story Info
Thanksgiving fun with a joint gangbang and cooking contest.
13.8k words
4.88
9.6k
12

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, Ya'll! Dakota here with a new episode of my foodie sextravaganza. This chapter features almost every previously seen character (and a couple new ones) and I tried to reintroduce them a bit so you aren't completely lost but I recognize it's a lot. I recommend reading/rereading earlier chapters (4, 5, and 7 are a good start) to refamiliarize if you so choose. Anyway, with much further ado, allow me to invite you back into Kasey and Company's adventures:

Despite the peaks of unbridled sexual debauchery, working for the Lances was actually pretty mundane. Not that Kasey was ungrateful for the job or bored with it, only that managing the household for a pair of rich swingers was ninety percent cooking and cleaning.

Still, she derived great satisfaction from her work.

The weeks after the Halloween party (and the subsequent orgy) found the Lance household back to normal. It seemed that their lifestyle was one of near nonstop work, interrupted by holidays where they could really let loose.

Her relationship with Carson was back to normal too. Well, it was now normal.

She'd been apprehensive that he would find the Lance's lifestyle, and her involvement in it, too weird and break up with her. On the contrary, he seemed to embrace it, and her.

Just the other night, they'd had an amazing date where he took her to a trampoline park and then got hot wings afterward. Then she'd taken him back to her guesthouse where they fucked each other senseless.

He'd come a long way from fumbling her pants over pasta.

Fall was in full swing and, because of that, the Turkey Tournament was affixed to her mind as it was for every other student of Stone Academy.

The tradition was simple: a school-wide competition to create award-winning dishes for the town's community Thanksgiving dinner.

The rules were simple enough: students signed up to compete in one of four categories. There were prizes for one main dish, two sides, and one dessert that were up for grabs.

Despite the competition's name, the main dishes could not feature turkey as the local chapter of Bikers Against Child Abuse always provided at least two deep-fried birds and the First Presbyterian Church provided another couple, more traditional ones. Other local businesses donated sides and desserts with a local bakery providing a literal mountain of fresh dinner rolls.

There were also rules about cost as the college was footing the bill and didn't want some starry-eyed student to compete by trying to mass-feed people Wagyu beef. Each category had its specific parameters but the general rule was the dish needed to be both easy to prepare in large batches and under five bucks a portion in cost. This served the dual purpose of providing real-world event catering experience for the competitors as well as not bankrupting the school.

Official prizes varied year to year with a one-hundred-dollar Williams Sonoma gift card being last year's grand prize but everyone understood the real prize was the clout gained from having their dish featured at the community Thanksgiving, served to hundreds of people.

The goal for every serious culinary student at Stone was the infamous and rarely achieved "hat trick." That was, winning all four categories during their four years at the school. Only five students had ever accomplished this but all of them went on to become wildly successful, including one who became a celebrity chef and was often a featured guest on a variety of cooking shows.

Though this was technically her sophomore year (Kasey had only matriculated in the last spring semester, having taken a gap semester after her senior year of high school) this was her first eligible year to compete.

She fully planned on winning a category.

She knew that her friend Meghan would likely sign up for the dessert category and woe to any poor student who attempted to compete with her when flour and sugar were involved.

Kasey contemplated entering into the sides category as, with two selections, it appeared the easier one to win. This was mistaken because even though there were two sides to be featured, that category was broken up further. There was a "traditional" side and a "themed" side with the theme being a yearly flourish on the rules. This year's theme was a vegan one, meaning that the entries had strict rules about their ingredients. Though Kasey enjoyed a fresh salad now and again, she was a novice when it came to vegan cooking.

The other, "traditional," side was theoretically easier but a lot of students usually signed up for that category and a knock-out dish could easily be lost in an ocean of mashed potatoes, cranberry sauces, and casseroles.

No, if she was going to compete, then she was going big. Main dish, all the way.

She grinned widely when she signed up, immediately thinking of the possibilities.

***

"Oh, I have to tell you something," Carson said, early the morning after.

Kasey had been busy waking him up with a blowjob and was just getting into a rhythm. "Mmhmm?" She popped him out of her mouth and flung the covers off her head. "Want me to stop?"

"Absolutely not," he said, groggily, his morning wood standing at attention. "I'm harder than trigonometry."

"I'll say," Kasey said, before diving back down and pulling the covers back over them. She gave his balls a light massage as she worked his shaft with her other hand.

It was Saturday morning and he'd stayed over after they spent most of Friday evening curled up on the couch watching trash TV and eating takeout he'd brought from his family's restaurant.

Carson moaned as she worked him.

It didn't take long before he was gently thrusting up into her mouth; a signal that he was getting close. Kasey quickened her pace until he erupted with a gasp, flooding her mouth with his seed and making her instinctively puff out her cheeks. She held his cum in her mouth for a few seconds, momentarily appreciating the complex musky taste of it before she swallowed with one audible gulp.

"You're incredible," Carson said with another moan. "I hope I never get used to that."

She smiled demurely. "My man deserves nothing less." She climbed out of bed, shuffling to the bathroom.

"Hey, what did you want to tell me?" she called out from the open bathroom door as she peed.

"Oh, it's not a big deal," he said, following her in and pulling his toothbrush out—yes, he started keeping a toothbrush at her place—before switching off when she was done peeing, relieving his bladder as he brushed his teeth and spoke, "It's just that I signed up for that Thanksgiving competition everyone is talking about."

"Oh, yeah?" she said, muffled from brushing her teeth as well.

"Yeah. I got to say, you were kind of my inspiration. I'm feeling pretty confident these days. I've been helping out in the kitchen side of things more at the restaurant and I think I can put something decent together."

"Heck yeah, babe. So what are you doing? What do Italians even serve on Thanksgiving? Cranberry manicotti? Candied yam pizza?"

"Ew," Carson said, making a face before spitting out toothpaste. "I actually don't know yet. I have a few ideas."

"What category? Don't tell me you're doing the vegan side."

"Hell no. I think my family would disown me if I did that. I'm going to take a shot at the main dish."

"That would make you my . . . competition," Kasey said, narrowing her eyes at him.

Carson responded with a bashful smirk. "Hardly. I just thought it'd be fun to throw my hat in the ring."

"Just what I'd expect a shifty competitor to say," Kasey continued. She made a show of walking over to her desk and tucking away her recipe notebook in her bag, looking back suspiciously at Carson with melodramatic flair. "Is that your game, huh? Woo me with your magic penis and make me give up my secrets?

"I have a magic penis?"

"Don't change the subject."

"Are you . . . threatened by me?"

"From you? Pshaw." Kasey blew a raspberry at him. "Honestly, I wish you the best of luck. You'll need it."

Carson promptly threw a pillow at her.

Sundays were generally a day off for her but she decided she needed to check in on the Lances to see if they wanted breakfast this morning. Kasey threw on a pair of black yoga pants and grabbed the shirt Carson had worn the night before.

"Hey, that's mine," he said, as she pulled the gray Carhart long sleeve over her head.

"Yeah. That's why I'm wearing it. Duh." Kasey retorted. The shirt hung down to her mid-thigh like a baggy dress and Kasey struck a pose for him. "Don't I look cute in it?"

"Yes, but that's beside the point. What am I supposed to wear?"

"Not my problem," she said matter-of-factly. "Besides, you should stay up here anyway. I just need to check in with my bosses. Then you can have your shirt back. Maybe."

"Brat."

"You love it."

"Again, besides the point."

She leaned in to kiss him and when he got close enough, she changed trajectory and licked up the side of his face.

Carson groaned in mock disgust and half-heartedly tried to grab her but she spun away, blew him a kiss, and was out the door, laughing the whole way.

She found Charlotte in her usual spot at the kitchen table: dressed in a luxuriously soft robe and doing a crossword while she sipped her coffee.

"Good morning, darling," she said as Kasey slid the patio door closed behind her.

"Morning. Where's Jason? Is he working today?"

"He went for a run. He should be back soon. Why do you ask?"

"Figured you two would want breakfast."

"Ah, that'd be marvelous. Will your friend be joining us?"

"Carson?"

"I hope so."

"I didn't know if that was okay," Kasey said. "When I agreed to live in the guest house you were pretty clear about not letting other people into the main house."

"Honey, he's not 'other people', he's your boyfriend and we know him. He came on my face for crying out loud."

"I guess that's true."

"Go on," Charlotte encouraged. "Get the boy down here. I'm sure he's famished after what you put him through last night."

"You could hear that?" Kasey asked, suddenly self-conscious.

"Of course not," Charlotte scoffed. "But I know you pretty well, you dirty girl."

Kasey felt her face blush as she shot Carson a quick text.

When he came down a few minutes later, Kasey had busied herself in the kitchen and was whisking eggs.

"Oh, hey Mrs. Lance," Carson said. He was wearing his clothes from the night before although it was clear that he wasn't wearing a shirt under his zip-up hoodie.

"Good morning," Charlotte replied. "But if you call me Mrs. Lance again, I'll call the police."

"Sorry. Charlotte."

"That's better. There's coffee made. Help yourself."

"Thanks. Need any help back there, Kase?"

"From my competition? I think not."

"Please don't poison me."

"No promises."

Charlotte looked up from her crossword. "Competition?"

"Yeah," Carson said. "We both signed up for the Turkey Tournament at school. The winner gets to cater the big community Thanksgiving."

"And that's . . . a desirable outcome?" Charlotte didn't sound convinced.

Kasey jumped in. "It's a big deal to win. Resume builder for sure."

"And you two are competing against one another?"

"Seems that way," Carson admitted. "Although, I'm not sure how much of a competition I'll be. Not sure if you met Kasey here. She's um, competitive."

"Hey, I'm really good at sharing!" She called from the kitchen before starting up a blender.

The front door opened and Jason walked in moments later. He was wearing shorts despite the November chill outside and was only mildly out of breath.

"How is it out there?" Charlotte asked.

"Invigorating."

"That's his euphemism for cold as hell," she announced to the teenagers.

Jason kissed his wife on the head and then turned to Carson. "Morning. You're welcome to join me anytime, that is, if Kasey will let you leave the bedroom."

"It's not my fault he's warm," she called. "It's like cuddling a space heater. With a dildo attached."

"That reminds me, I know what I want for Christmas," Charlotte said, teasing.

"Thanks," Carson said to Jason, "I could use more cardio."

"We have to keep up with our girls somehow, am I right?"

Kasey shoved a shaker bottle at Jason who thanked her and took a sip "Is this a milkshake? It's amazing."

"It's your chocolate protein powder I found in the back of the pantry. Plus a banana, a scoop of peanut butter, and milk."

"Trying to get me to bulk up?"

"Would that be terrible?"

"When it tastes like this, not at all."

Jason downed the protein shake and left to shower while Kasey finished making breakfast. Using a can of pumpkin puree, she made pumpkin pancakes, along with eggs and bacon.

She was just finishing up when Jason returned.

"So, guys," he began as he sat down, "What are your plans for Thanksgiving?"

Kasey explained about the Turkey Tournament while she served breakfast, taking a seat next to Carson.

"That sounds awesome," Jason admitted. "Now how about the weekend before?"

Carson explained that his family's restaurant did a special Thanksgiving menu for the week before the holiday and that was usually an open invitation for his extended family to come by to have dinner and catch up. They also participated in the community feast by donating a mountain of his mother's famous tiramisu.

"So you're available?" Jason pushed.

"I think so. They already know I'm doing this competition so they're not expecting me to work a ton of shifts."

"Great," Jason said. "Because we have our own little tradition around here. Our version of Friendsgiving."

"Of course," Kasey scoffed. "You're hosting an orgy. Is nothing sacred to you people?"

Charlotte chuckled, trading a mischievous grin with her husband. "No, dear. We're hosting a gangbang."

"Well," Jason added, holding up his fingers. "Two gangbangs."

"That seems like a lot of gangbangs," Carson said. "Even for you guys."

"Well," Charlotte started, "A few years ago, our friend Jessie confessed something delightfully naughty."

Jessie, Kasey recalled, was the CrossFit babe they'd hung out with at the Halloween party just a few weeks ago. She and her buff husband, Duane, had been dressed as sexy barbarians.

"We were hosting that year and before we started in on our playtime, she requested to be serviced by all of the men. It was a fantasy of hers and what better place to do it than with your close friends? But it presented a bit of a conundrum."

Jason picked up the story. "What would the women do while all the men were tied up with Jessie? The women in our circle are fairly heteroflexible but all of them prefer men.

"So we came up with a system," Charlotte continued. "That first year the boys basically drew straws and the winner stayed with the women to get reverse gangbanged."

"So two gangbangs," Kasey said, "One with the girls, one with the boys."

"Precisely," Charlotte said. "It came up again the second year and thus became a bit of a tradition."

"It's simple," Jason explained. "After our dinner, we separate into two groups. The women and men draw cards to decide the winners. We thought about doing a game night, or a tournament of sorts but that gets complicated when you're talking about four or five couples. Plus it delays the actual fun too long. The only real rule is whoever won last year is excluded. We thought that it'd be unfair if the same people won multiple years in a row."

"Who's excluded this year?"

"Well, I am," Jason admitted.

"You won last year?" Carson said, trying not to sound too impressed.

Jason nodded. "I'm a lucky man."

"Who was the lucky lady last year?" Kasey asked.

"Our friend Lisa," Charlotte said. "She and her husband moved away earlier this year though so it's anyone's game."

"Who are you inviting?" Carson asked.

"Well, you and Kasey, of course." Charlotte held out her hand, counting the couples. "Mark and Imani never miss it, nor do Duane and Jessie."

"We thought about asking Meghan but she'd be single. Normally, that's no problem but for this it messes up the odds."

"What if you invited another male single?" Carson asked. "I'm sure plenty of guys would kill for an invite."

"Damn right," Charlotte quipped. "But we're very careful about who we invite to play with the wider group. You're basically the new guy and we're vouching for you since we had such a delightful time at Halloween."

She winked at him, no doubt thinking about when he and Kasey had their way with her.

"What about Ian and Vanessa?" Jason suggested to his wife "We know them."

They were massage therapists at the lurid spa the Lances frequented. Charlotte had brought Kasey there a month ago and she'd received the female equivalent of a happy ending from Ian. Jason was Vanessa's favorite client, or so she was told.

"Lovely, idea," Charlotte agreed. "But if we invite those two and Megan we're still missing a man." She considered for a moment then said, "As it happens, I took young Kasey there and she had a wonderful session with Ian. I got rubbed down by a delightful man named Alex. I did promise him an invite to one of our gatherings."

Jason shrugged. "Sounds good to me."

Kasey did the mental math, realizing that twelve people would be coming and that meant two groups of five on one. The possibilities made her head swim.

"I suppose you want me to cook for all of them?"

"Actually, no," Jason said. "We normally make a turkey, but everyone brings a dish. So you only have to worry about a side or something."

Carson took Kasey's hand in his. "That sounds easy enough, I guess. I'm in if Kasey is." He turned to look at her but kept his face neutral.

Kasey shot him a wicked smile. "I'm in."

***

Most of the next week passed in a flurry of exams as these were the last ones before finals closed out the semester. For Kasey, this meant breezing through the practical tests in her cooking and baking classes. Her grades were excellent and, if she didn't blow the final, she was even on course to get an A in her Business Finance Fundamentals class. After their tryst, she suspected Mr. Liberman had taken a liking to her.

Her spare time on campus was spent in the crowded student kitchens, planning her dish for the tournament. Presentations were due the Monday before Thanksgiving so that winners could be announced and preparations could be made to make the dish on a mass scale.

Problem was, Kasey was creatively burnt out.

Her ideas were a sour combination of bland and unimaginative or, if inventive, not in keeping with the holiday's spirit.

It took her most of the week, but she finally decided to make balsamic chicken thighs with acorn squash. It fit all the parameters of the competition, being both relatively inexpensive and easy to prepare in large batches.

Looking around the student kitchens at her potential competition, she felt she had a pretty good shot at winning.

By the time Saturday came, Kasey was nervous and more than a little excited. Carson had to work the night before but came by that morning.

"You seem . . . down," Kasey said, noticing his hang-dog look. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," he said, shrugging.

"Is it about tonight? Because we don't have to attend. Or participate. We could eat dinner and then you could have me all to yourself up here."

He forced a smile. "No, it's not that. I think that could be really fun, truly. I can't stop fantasizing about it."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah. I mean sure, I'm nervous. And I'm not sure what I'd most want to see happen. Do I want to be chosen? Will I be okay if you are? Will you be okay if I am?"

"Trust me," Kasey said, holding him close. "I'm having those same questions. But I think it'd be really hot if you got picked and got to be king for a day."