The Live-In Chef Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She flinched when she felt something warm and wet touch her ass and pussy. Lube, she realized. Then more hands, spreading it over her holes, probing, and exploring. Fingers rubbed her clit, reached down, and teased her nipples, one even probed her asshole.

Oh my god, will somebody please just fuck me!

Had she said that? Or only just thought it?

Whichever it was, it didn't go unanswered.

A cock hesitated at her entrance for just a moment, pressure building before reaching that critical threshold and sliding in. Kasey groaned in response.

She rocked back and forth against the dick spearing her, stubbornly forcing a tempo to match the music only she could hear.

She sensed the others moving around on the bed. Hands gathered her hair up and pulled her face off the bed, her mouth opened in a moan and another cock slid past her lips. And just like that she was spit-roasted.

Kasey had no way of telling who was where at any given time and soon gave up trying to guess. These five men owned her for the time being.

Her first orgasm built in the pit of her stomach as it usually did. It was a familiar warning of the flood that would soon come. It arrived as a ball of tight pleasure, a knot untying inside of her, spreading electricity up her back and down her legs.

After that first orgasm, she lost all sense of time and space.

Her only focus was on the cock in her mouth, or in her hand, or in her pussy.

When the one in her pussy was pulled out, another found its way in. Someone slipped under her and she mounted him, greedily aiming him inside her while blind and then bracing her hands on his broad chest.

When a cock left her mouth, she kept it open for the next one.

A finger probed her asshole, slipping in easily with the aid of the lube. She tensed up, then remembered to relax. The finger was replaced by a cock and, again, another notch was reached.

She felt her asshole relax around the invading cock, its girth pistoning against the one in her pussy. Soon the men found a rhythm. As Kasey lifted her hips up on the cock she straddled, the one in her ass sank deep and when she impaled herself back down, it retreated. At the same time, and at a faster tempo, she bobbed her head on whatever cock was currently in front of her. It was a lot like trying to pat your head while trying to rub your belly.

She reminded herself that this wasn't the first time she'd been made airtight. Just a couple of months ago, at the first swinger party the Lance's hosted, Kasey found herself covered in chocolate before being fucked by Jason, Duane, and Mark while their wives cheered them on.

This experience seemed entirely different though.

All of their attention was on her and she was loving it.

Her next orgasm shook her whole body, short-circuiting their rhythm. The cocks rotated places as she spasmed.

She was growing desperate and more than a little sore. Carson had been right to tease her about her competitive nature. Here she was, filled to the brim with throbbing cocks, and none of the guys had cum yet.

She doubled down on her focus.

She pulled the cock in her mouth past her gag reflex, put her hands on his hips, and made him fuck her throat. She felt spit dribble out the sides of her mouth and down her chest as he finally got the message and grabbed her by the back of the head. He facefucked her earnestly, wholly. He thrust his hips forward, treating her mouth like another pussy.

The man—she wasn't sure who—came with his cock halfway down her throat, shooting his first pumps down her esophagus before retreating a bit, finishing in her mouth.

She swallowed his seed with a gasp and a pant, savoring the sharp taste that was so different from Carson or even Jason.

Kasey slammed herself down on the dick under her, reaching back to the guy in her ass, and readjusting the rhythm so their cocks entered her in conjunction with each other. The momentary fullness was so extreme that she nearly lost consciousness from the resulting orgasm.

Another dick entered her mouth and she was officially overwhelmed.

She sucked, or tried to, but quickly relinquished being proactive and simply let him fuck her face.

More cum flooded her mouth that she swallowed with greedy gulps.

She released that cock and was promptly pushed over onto her back. For a moment, she was deliriously empty. Hollow. Then someone slipped between her spread legs and penetrated her.

The angle of the fucking had the effect of slowly scooting her to the edge of the bed. She got momentarily worried that she might fall off until another set of hands guided her head off the side and slid another cock into her open mouth.

By her count, two of the five men had cum already and when her hand was guided to the third cock, she pumped it with enthusiasm. This was a steadier, less overwhelming, fucking.

She wasn't sure how long they held this position but Kasey counted three more songs, with the men switching up their positions every few minutes. Her body spasmed again and she lost count of how many times she came.

Finally, near the crescendo of the current song, the man fucking her quickened his pace. He slammed into her with four hard thrusts and froze with the last, ejaculating deep inside her. This set off a chain reaction as the man fucking her throat pulled out. Kasey thought he would be replaced until she felt hot ropes of cum splash her face and chest. Her hand was still jerking off the last cock and it pulled away, only to find her pussy again. This time, the fucking was simply a means of getting off, with hands gripping her hips as he railed her.

The last one pulled out and came on her belly and tits, each rope of cum reaching further and further up her torso.

Covered in warm, sticky cum, Kasey was too spent to move, let alone get up.

She wasn't sure when the men left, only that she was alone when she took off the blindfold and earmuffs. She took out the headphones and put them away before limping to the bathroom just outside the playroom.

She could hear a woman, maybe Meghan, screaming from orgasm downstairs. Carson's ordeal was still on going, it seemed.

In the bathroom, she got a look at herself and saw she was a cum-covered mess but had to admit that she didn't hate how she looked or how she felt.

She took a quick shower though, cleaning up best she could before going back downstairs without bothering to gather her clothes.

In the living room, a sexual apocalypse had occurred.

The men who'd just ravaged her had gathered in the kitchen where Jason was pouring them all glasses of post-gangfuck scotch. They looked on in amazement at the scene playing out in the living room.

Imani lay on the floor, naked and seemingly unconscious. Her head rested on Jessie's shoulder who was herself splayed out on the floor, cum on both their faces. Charlotte was reclined on the loveseat, her hair a mess, and mascara ran down her cheeks. Somehow, she still managed to look somewhat dignified.

Meghan was equally wrecked, with smeared lipstick and a satisfied expression. She'd collapsed on the sofa, breathing hard and with her legs spread. She diddled herself absentmindedly watching Carson.

All eyes were on him as he fucked Vanessa, squeezing her big tits with each thrust.

She lay on her back on the coffee table, a pillow under her ass, and was being fucked within an inch of her life.

Carson paid no mind to the arrival of the other guys. He was decently athletic but every muscle seemed to contract with each thrust, making him look shredded. Vanessa screamed wildly, peering up at him with a mixture of disbelief and ecstasy.

Jason put a glass of brown liquid in Kasey's hand.

"I think your boyfriend just destroyed our wives," he said.

"He's a monster," Charlotte added, dreamily. "A savage."

Kasey was too stunned to reply. Despite just having been used as a sex toy by five guys, she felt herself growing wet from watching Carson rail the masseuse.

He looked angry and powerful and more than a little dangerous and Kasey wanted him.

Kasey took a large swallow of the scotch and relished the burn of it. She strutted over to them.

Carson finally saw her and locked eyes, his face a mix of emotions. Kasey leaned up and pulled him down in a kiss.

"My turn," she said when they parted.

It was clear that Carson wasn't completely prepared for her return. He growled hungrily in her mouth as they kissed.

Kasey pulled his head to her tits while he continued fucking Vanessa. He sucked and bit a nipple causing her to let out a small squeal of delight.

She whispered in his ear, "Got one more in the chamber for me, stud? I want you to fuck me in front of all of them. Show them who I really belong to. Show them what I really need."

Carson grunted in response and withdrew from Vanessa, forgetting her immediately as he zeroed in on Kasey.

He grabbed her and half-led, half-pulled her to the couch next to Meghan. He flipped her on her back and grabbed her by the ankles, spreading her legs. Kasey grabbed her friend by the hair and made her suck Carson's cock, making her bathe it before pulling her off of him when he was slick with spit.

When Carson entered her, it was a perfect fit. Her eyes rolled back in her head and a tremor shook her.

He fucked her with one knee on the couch and his other leg pivoting off the floor, giving him plenty of force for every thrust.

"Yes, babe! Oh, yes! Fuck me, babe!" Kasey's words became a jumbled mess as she came. Her pussy was tender and sensitive from the gangbang and that pain mixed with the pleasure of Carson's cock hitting just the right spots in her.

He flipped her over, and she grabbed onto the back of the sofa as he took her from behind. He pulled her head back, and she twisted, her arms reaching behind her, to kiss him. The kiss devolved to him biting her neck, one hand encircling her throat, another squeezing her tit.

She lost all thought as her orgasms crashed into each other like waves upon rocks, blending into one another to where she didn't know where one ended and another started.

Soon, however, she was aware of other voices. Chanting.

"Fuck her! Fuck her! Fuck her!"

The men were chanting from the kitchen, cheering Carson on, and rallying him to fuck her harder. His pace quickened, and he slammed into her from behind making her cries short and punctuated.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

The men's voices were soon joined by the women, with Meghan leading them, pumping a fist in the air. "Fuck her! Fuck her! Fuck! Her! Fuck! Her!

Kasey's own screams were drowned out by the chanting. Carson was now thrusting so hard she thought he might split her in half. He grunted, only once, but it was enough of a signal to their audience.

"Cum! Cum! Cum!"

Carson cried out as he came inside her, flooding her womb.

The room went wild with cheers.

There was clapping and shouting as Carson froze on his last thrust, his orgasm finally sapping his energy.

He withdrew and they both collapsed on the couch. Duane put a drink in his hand and slapped him on the shoulder as Vanessa crawled between his legs, intent on cleaning his cock with her mouth. He looked like he might protest but was too tired to stop her.

Meghan, unable to help herself either, slid down between Kasey's legs and began sucking cum out of her pussy.

Kasey barely felt her as her whole body was numb. She was too busy trying to catch her breath.

Meghan leaned up and kissed her, snowballing Carson's cum in her mouth. Kasey moaned at the taste, kissing her back.

"Your man did that to all of us," Meghan said when they parted. "We thought we were going to get him to just sit back while we took turns riding him but he took turns on us. It was like being trapped in a room with a really horny monster."

"It's true," Imani said, crawling over to the couch, his jizz drying on her face. "He wrecked us one by one."

"We thought Jess would be the first to best him," Meghan added. "He wrestled her to the ground and fucked her ass. Straight up."

"I let him," Jessie said with an unconvincing scoff.

"Sure you did, sweetheart," Charlotte said.

"We even tried teaming up on him," Meghan continued. "Holding him down and riding him. He just wouldn't cum. And he wasn't getting tired. It was like fucking a Terminator."

Jessie stood up, stretching. "Imani and I had to facefuck him in tandem to finally get him to pop the first time."

Vanessa, satisfied that Carson's dick was thoroughly cleaned but not quite satisfied herself, wandered back over to where Ian had found a seat at the table.

"I like our new friends," she told him before sinking back down to her knees. The Latin bombshell started blowing her Viking boyfriend while he sipped his scotch.

The party settled into a sort of naked hangout for the remainder of the evening. Some, like Vanessa and Ian, kept the adult fun going but most everyone else was content to sit nude and talk in fits and starts in a group version of pillow talk. The ladies took turns getting cleaned up and Imani cuddled up with Mark on the floor.

Jason, ever the considerate host, passed out drinks and water bottles to his guests. "You all are invited next year." He passed a pair of bottles to Kasey and Carson. "But you two are excluded next time."

***

The day of the contest found Kasey sitting at her station in the expansive stadium kitchens of Stone Academy. The tray of chicken thighs and acorn squash, delightfully drizzled with balsamic vinegar and a half-dozen spices was ready for the judge's inspection. Other students near her were finishing up their dishes as well and she peeked over to what they'd made with a discerning eye.

Carson was set up a few stations away from her and was currently cleaning up while his dish finished baking. She stole glances at him almost continuously and caught him doing the same to her several times.

The judges soon came by, sampling food and jotting notes with each bite. She recognized two of them; Jack Rowan was her professor in her baking class and Kurt Liberman taught the business finance class that she struggled with at the beginning of the semester.

The third judge Kasey only knew by reputation. Sofia Ann Crenn was a Stone Academy legend. She was an alumnus who'd won both Iron Chef and Kitchen Royale before traveling the world as a celebrity chef. Now, nearing forty, Sofia Crenn had returned to Stone as the dean, though she still moonlit as a consultant for restaurants in the immediate area.

She was elegant and glamorous despite wearing minimal make-up and almost no jewelry. She had vibrant, naturally brown hair and soft green eyes. Her high cheekbones and slender figure seemed more appropriate for a runway in Milan than as dean of a culinary school.

She watched the judges as they wandered over to Carson's station and her jaw dropped at what she saw.

A pumpkin stood in the center and he delicately sliced it open, revealing it was stuffed with sausage, mushroom, apple, and held together with a melty cheese.

The judges took their samples and nodded appreciatively with Mrs. Crenn even smiling at Carson as he explained his dish.

Soon enough, the judges made their way to her station.

"Miss Rayne?" Sofia Crenn asked, approaching Kasey's station.

"Yes, ma'am."

The dean checked her name off her list and took a bite of Kasey's dish.

She studied the dean's face for some sign of approval but her expression was imperturbable.

Mr. Rowan and Mr. Liberman also sampled.

"Well 'ello there, Miss Rayne. Tell us about your dish," Mr. Rowan invited with his signature Scottish accent.

Kasey was ready for this question and responded confidently. "I choose to do oven-roasted balsamic chicken thighs with acorn squash. The thighs are seasoned with sage and then roasted over a bed of acorn squash and red onion wedges, and everything gets finished with a glaze of balsamic vinegar, honey, Dijon, and garlic. The portion cost is $3.45 and it takes about 45 minutes from start to finish. Each tray will make four to six portions."

Mr. Rowan nodded appreciatively and took another bite while Mr. Liberman and Mrs. Crenn jotted notes.

"Well done, Miss Rayne," Mrs. Crenn said.

"Thank you, ma'am."

The judge moved on but Liberman lingered by her station. Like Mrs. Crenn, his expression was hard to read. "After tasting your competition, I think you have this in the bag." He gave her a wink and moved on.

Kasey exhaled a breath she didn't know she was holding. She'd half expected Mr. Liberman would proposition her, something she wasn't entirely comfortable with now that she was officially dating Carson. Still, she wanted to win and rolled around the idea of an after-hours visit to his office.

The judges would announce the winners the next morning, which still meant plenty of time to prepare for the big feast on Thursday evening.

Kasey waited until they made their notes and moved on before rushing over to Carson.

"What'd they say?" Kasey asked, not taking her eye off the pumpkin. It smelled delicious.

"Not much," Carson said with a defeated shrug. "I'm sure they hated it. I think I did too much."

"Well, it looks magnificent," Kasey said, hoping she sounded encouraging.

She took a bite, expecting it to fall short in some way. But it was savory and just a little sweet. My god, had he precooked the apples? Perhaps in cinnamon and honey? And was that gruyere cheese?

"Holy shit," Kasey said through the mouthful of food.

"You like it?"

"Babe, this is incredible. How'd you come up with this?"

Carson shrugged but was clearly beaming from Kasey's praise. "I donno. It just seemed like it would go well together. You sure it's not too much?"

Kasey took another bite, making sure to get some pumpkin, sausage, and apple on her fork. "You rocked it. It's complicated but balanced. The ingredients all complement each other. The pumpkin is perfectly tender."

Carson beamed at her, smiling widely. "How about yours? They say anything about it?"

Now it was Kasey's turn to shrug. "Hard to tell. But that's how judges are, I guess."

They walked over to her station where he sampled her dish. He similarly heaped praise on her skills.

Kasey realized, not without a little damage to her ego, that Carson's dish was better than hers. From presentation to originality to taste—all subjective of course—he'd nailed it. He deserved to win, despite however much she wanted the accolades for herself.

But Mr. Liberman's comment lingered with her. He told her she had this competition in the bag. Was that because he thought her dish was better or because of their sexual tryst? It seemed like forever ago when she blew him in his office as an apology for falling asleep in his boring class. Was that going to influence his decision here?

Of course it would, she thought.

She'd been a stupid slut and this was the conundrum stupid sluts found themselves in. Okay then, she thought, knowing what she had to do.

She'd make this right.

***

Carson begged off from hanging out after the competition, claiming he needed to help his parents at the restaurant. That was fine by Kasey, as she had business of her own to attend to.

The Stone Academy campus was eerily quiet once she left the competition area. Most students didn't participate in the Turkey Tournament and therefore had no reason to be there during fall break.

She wasn't sure how long the judges would be on campus but there was still the dessert category for them to judge so she figured she'd have enough time if she moved quickly.

The Lance's had allowed her to borrow one of their cars for the day, as she needed to go shopping for the competition. She drove back to the guest house and gave herself fifteen minutes to prepare.

She changed out of her food-stained apron and chef coat and put on a cute sweater, tight jeans, and tall boots. After a few minutes of adjusting her makeup, giving herself a more sultry look, she was off again, back to campus.