The Live-In Chef Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That got a smirk from Carson. "I wouldn't turn that down. That's for sure."

"So what else is bothering you?"

"Eh, it's just this competition stuff. My family is making a big deal about it even though I told them I just entered for fun. Suddenly, my dad is saying shit like how I'm gonna make the family proud. Just, they're piling on the pressure. I don't think they even mean to, but I just don't want to let them down."

"Aw, baby," Kasey cooed, rubbing his arm. "You're not gonna let them down." She kissed his cheek.

"Thanks, babe."

"They're gonna still be proud after you come in second place. After me."

Carson snorted, trying unsuccessfully to stifle a laugh. "You little . . ."

"Little what?" Kasey laughed, dancing away playfully. "Little what?"

Carson lunged and grabbed her, causing her to squeal. "Brat. You little brat."

"What're gonna do to me?" Kasey asked, challenging. "Throw me into a room with a bunch of men and ravage me with them? Make me airtight? Or would you rather me and four babes worship your cock until you just can't take it and you cum all over our pretty faces?"

"You're insatiable."

"Yeah. Well. Whatever happens tonight you better keep an extra load in the chamber for me." She grabbed his dick through his pants for emphasis.

He laughed then held her for a moment then kissed her gently on her forehead. "I don't know how you made me feel better but you did."

"Any time, stud. Now c'mon, we have to make a side for dinner before we show these swingers our teenage fuck magic."

"Teenage fuck magic?"

"Have you not noticed? You're basically a goddamn machine and I can fit almost anything down my throat. We're superheroes to these people."

"I . . . guess I haven't thought of it that way."

"Dude, you fucked me for an hour the other night before cumming. An hour. You're a beast. You're about to rearrange the insides of any woman that shows up tonight. We're going to destroy these people."

"Are you getting competitive about the gangbang?"

"No. Of course not. That'd be ridiculous. I'm just saying that we're gonna kick ass."

***

While the modest fifteen-pound turkey baked, Kasey and Carson worked on a fairly simple side of candied yams.

They'd cleaned up, with Carson wearing a plaid dress shirt and chinos and Kasey in a tight sweater, skirt, and knee socks. Her hair, still dyed red from her Poison Ivy costume, was done up in a classy bun, locks framing her face.

The first guests arrived about a half hour before the bird was done and Charlotte greeted them with a hug and a glass of wine.

Mark and Imani Sarcove seemed like they'd be opposites. He was a tech guy, analytical and nerdy. She was an artist, creative, and bohemian. While he was a white guy, fit and lean, Imani was of some mixed heritage Kasey still couldn't make out. Her mocha skin suggested she was at least partially black but also had slight Asian features as well.

The fact they brought Masala roasted potatoes did nothing to alleviate Kasey's confusion.

Meghan arrived shortly after, cradling a pair of chocolate-chip pumpkin pies and practically bouncing with nervous energy. Her blonde hair was still streaked with the blues and pink from her Harley Quinn costume but she'd worn a fairly conservative long-sleeve sweater dress for the dinner.

Jason returned from his liquor run, pulling out several bottles of wine, a case of cranberry-flavored hard seltzers, and a bottle of single malt scotch for the guys.

Duane and Jessie Garrett arrived looking fit and delicious. It was clear they spent hours in the gym with Jessie looking like a blonde Wonder Woman and Duane like her buff biker hubby. They added a traditional green bean casserole to the growing pile of food on the table.

Alex, Ian, and Vanessa arrived together. The trio worked as massage therapists at the high-end spa that Charlotte and Jason frequented and it seemed that they all participated, to one degree or another, in providing "extra" services to their preferred clients. Kasey trembled involuntarily at the memory of Ian fingering her to orgasm while Alex did the same to Charlotte on the table next to her.

Vanessa, however, was the newest addition to the group. She was younger, mid-twenties, and was clearly Hispanic. She had black wavy hair and the best pair of DSLs Kasey had ever seen on a woman in real life. She thought Vanessa looked a bit like Sofia Vergara from Modern Family and had the epic breasts to match.

Jason referred to the addition of the three masseuses as the night's entertainment and he wasn't far off. The married men kept glancing at Vanessa over their drinks which had all the subtlety of a pack of hyenas eyeing a gazelle with big tits.

The women were a little more subtle but it was clear they were sizing up Ian, Alex, and Carson. Meghan scooted over to Kasey to whisper to her.

"O. M. G. That Ian guy looks like a freaking Viking," she said, no doubt referring to his long hair and broad shoulders.

Kasey didn't tell her friend she'd had the same thought while he was using a personal massager on her clit.

Alex, the lone single guy, was more clean-cut. He had short hair in a crisp fade, a square jaw, and an athletic build. Jason shook his hand and immediately poured him a drink, welcoming him as he did everyone else.

The kitchen, living room, and dining room quickly filled with people talking, laughing, and drinking with Charlotte and Jason moving in and out of the orbits of different groups.

Kasey was more intimidated than she thought she'd be, and clung close to Carson while slowly sipping her drink. From the outside, it appeared like a normal holiday party, but she could read people's body language and it was clear what everyone was anticipating.

Jason had Carson and Mark help him add the eves to the dining room table, expanding it to seat twelve. While Kasey wasn't officially working, she still felt obligated to help set the table and serve food.

Charlotte corralled everyone to take their seats and Jason stood at the head of the table ready to carve up the turkey.

"I've never had a turkey carved by a surgeon," Meghan teased.

"You know," he replied, "I thought about using a scalpel but it seemed disrespectful somehow."

Once everyone was seated, he addressed the table. "I'd like to thank you all for coming—"

"Not yet we haven't!" Jessie said, immediately taking a sip of wine after.

That got a chuckle from the table and a grin from Jason. "Fair enough," he continued. "But I mean it. I'm glad you all could join us. That's actually what I'm thankful for this year. Good friends both new and old." He held up his drink in a cheer.

"Hey, who are you calling old?" Imani asked with faux outrage.

"Duane," Jason replied, getting a laugh from the table. "And only him. No one else."

"With age comes wisdom," Duane said in his defense. Though he was probably the oldest at the table, he was only in his early forties as far as Kasey could tell.

She sat next to Carson who in turn was next to Vanessa. Food was passed around while Jason sliced up the turkey.

"So, how does everyone know each other here?" Vanessa asked, as she scooped potatoes on her plate. "Is this all some sort of cult?"

"That's what I thought!" Meghan replied from across the table.

Jessie pointed to her husband, Duane, then to Charlotte and Jason. "We met them through a lifestyle site."

"Years ago," Duane added. "We hit it off almost immediately. Even took a vacation together."

"Uhg, I loved that trip!" Charlotte interjected with a moan. "We went to this all-inclusive resort in Jamaica."

Duane continued, "Our wives really let loose."

"I'm still bummed we missed that," Imani said with a pout.

"We did that swinger cruise though," Mark reminded her. "That was pretty fun."

"Pretty fun?" Jason interjected. "Going to a swimming pool is 'pretty fun.' Getting head from your spouse next to a pool while being cheered on by a crowd of topless MILFs is epic."

Mark rolled his eyes and Imani gave her husband a knowing look.

"So you all just fuck each others spouses?" Alex asked. "Doesn't anyone get jealous?"

"Sure," Mark answered. "But you work through it. Communication is key."

"It sounds so cliché and boring," Imani added. "But it's the most important thing. Besides, we love our spouses and no one is interested in stealing anyone's wife or husband."

"How about you, handsome?" Vanessa turned to Carson. "You someone's husband?"

"I . . . um . . am new. To all this." Carson said.

"He's a fast learner," Kasey said, giving his arm an encouraging squeeze. "We met shortly after I got, ahem, introduced to some of you."

Imani's mouth fell open. "Oh my gosh, that means you have some catching up to do. Mark, honey, I wanna fuck the cute college guy. Can I please?"

Her husband laughed. "You might get your chance. We're doing the thing, remember?"

Imani clapped her hands as if remembering. "Yes! I can't wait. I'm so excited!"

"Actually," Jason said, "Now's a good time to go over tonight's . . . activities. We have already told all of you what the general plan is. So I guess, by show of hands, is there anyone who doesn't want their name included in the drawing? Obviously, we want everyone to have a good time but being the center of attention is rather intense and not for everybody."

Kasey looked around the table and saw Ian and Vanessa both raise their hands.

"Honestly," Vanessa said, somewhat bashfully, "It sounds fun. But I just met all of you and that's a little too much, you know?"

Charlotte put a hand on her. "Of course, dear. But are you still open to playing in the other group? Treating one of these lucky guys?"

Vanessa looked around the table, sizing up the men and biting her lower lip. "Yes. I would like that, I think."

"How about you, Ian?" Charlotte asked. "Will you put those magic hands to work on one of us lucky ladies?"

"Well," Ian started. "That's basically why I'm taking my name out of the running." He looked around the table, then shrugged. "Oh hell, I guess I can admit this. I've always wanted to participate in a gangbang, I just never had the opportunity."

"How come?" Meghan asked, obviously intrigued. "What do men get out of it?"

Ian met her gaze. "I don't know exactly. There's a novelty to it, I guess. But also, it's so filthy. Like, taking a woman and making an absolute mess of her. It's so hot."

"I'll say," Jessie said. She had been the original "winner" a few years back. "It takes you to your absolute limit. It's just . . . mmm . . . incredible. Like, for a woman, it shows you have the power to make a whole room of men insane with lust. They surround you, worship you, pin you down . . ." Jessie stopped herself, realizing she was beginning to feel herself up. "I'm getting hot and bothered just thinking about it."

"How about you guys?" Duane asked, motioning to the three massage therapists. "How do you know our hosts?"

Alex and Ian traded looks, each one daring the other to explain.

"They all work at Keye's Spa," Jason said, jumping in. "Char and I have been going there for a little while now. They're truly gifted at what they do."

"And so are you guys in the lifestyle?" Imani asked, probing.

"Well," Vanessa answered. "Maybe not at first. I mean. I think when we met them they were just clients but they're such a great couple." She looked over at Jason, blushing. "You can't help but like them."

Jessie squinted her eyes at them. "Wait a sec. What do you mean?"

"Go on," Charlotte prodded Vanessa. "No one will judge you here."

Vanessa looked around the table, building up the courage to speak. "I'm not a whore," she said. "But I sometimes . . . have fun with my clients."

"Like happy endings?"

"Depends." Vanessa looked bashful again. "Yes. Sometimes. I know how it sounds. You all must think I'm a slut."

"Um, duh," Imani said. "That's why you were invited."

That got another laugh from the table.

"Okay," Jessie continued, "So are you guys together?"

It was Ian's turn to explain. "Not exactly. Vanessa and I have . . ." he looked over to her to gauge her expression. ". . . played with the Lances a bit. After, we sort of started dating."

Vanessa snorted. "That's an interesting way of telling them we fucked in the back room after the first time we gave them a couple's massage. I believe in this country they call it 'buddy fucking.'"

Meghan giggled. "I think you mean 'fuck buddies' but I love it."

As dinner wound to a close, Jason left and returned with a deck of cards. He shuffled them for a moment then drew four. He held them out so each of the men drew theirs, leaving out himself and Ian, with instructions to keep it face down on the table.

"Whoever has the king of spades is our lucky guy tonight," he said.

All the men flipped over their cards and then looked around to see who'd won.

Kasey leaned over to see Carson's. He held the king of spades in shocked silence.

"Oh man," he whispered. "I'm gonna need a Red Bull or two."

"Congratulations, babe!" Kasey said, with genuine enthusiasm. She kissed him on the cheek.

The other men also congratulated him, with Duane slapping him on the back.

Jason drew another five cards and let the women pick theirs, only leaving out Vanessa this time.

"Now for the main event," Jason said. "Whoever has the queen of hearts will be our slut of the evening."

Kasey let the other women flip their cards over first. Charlotte had the three of diamonds. Jessie drew a jack of clubs. Imani pouted when she flipped over her seven of hearts.

"Just you or me," Meghan said. "Nervous?"

"Never," Kasey said with a smile.

They flipped their cards over.

"Oh, god," Kasey and Meghan said together.

In front of Kasey, clear as day, was the queen of hearts.

***

Charlotte led Kasey up to the Lance's playroom. The shock of winning had given way to nervous anticipation and Kasey asked herself if she was really about to go through with this. Carson had kissed her goodbye as if they were both going off to war instead of about to be ravaged by a party of sex-crazed swingers.

"You okay?" he asked her.

"Yeah," she said. "Are you okay?"

Carson shrugged. "Honestly, this might be less weird than the Halloween party."

"I didn't get fucked by five guys at the Halloween party."

Carson laughed. "Don't worry. It'll be six before the end of the night."

Kasey snorted. "That's actually sort of romantic in a weird way."

"Like you said, teenage fuck magic. Let's get 'em."

In the playroom, Charlotte gave her a big hug and confirmed she was sure she wanted to go through with it. She was a sweetheart like that.

"Yeah," Kasey said. "Just nervous."

"Good," she said. "It'd be odd if you weren't. Now, do you know what sensory deprivation is?"

Kasey shook her head.

Charlotte nodded. "These men are about to make you their toy. Don't worry, my husband will keep things from getting too crazy but it can be very overwhelming in the moment. You need to surrender yourself almost completely. Saucy broads, like ourselves, are used to being in control. That can be hard." She went to a drawer and pulled out an eye mask and a pair of earmuffs. She held them up. "These will help you let go. Want to try them?"

Kasey thought about it. "I won't be able to see or hear . . ." She rolled the idea around in her mind. "Can I listen to music?"

"I don't see why not." She retrieved a pair of Bluetooth headphones.

Kasey sync'd them to her phone and put one headphone in her ear. She pulled up Spotify, did a quick search, and picked a playlist called, "Hot songs to get railed to" because she liked the title. She played the first song. Slow, twangy, bluesy guitar filled her ears and she smiled. It was going to be perfect.

Charlotte helped get her situated with the blindfold and earmuffs and soon Kasey was plunged into darkness where the only thing she could hear was the music.

She started dancing.

She wasn't sure when Charlotte left her but it was two songs before she sensed anyone else's presence. She stayed close to the playroom's big bed, swaying her hips and grooving to the synthy bass and sensual lyrics.

She felt the men enter. Kasey bumped into the chest of a man and put her hands up to steady herself. He was tall and broad-shouldered. . . Ian maybe? Someone else took her hand and led her to the side. A chill went down her back when she realized that she was surrounded. She held her hands out, touching them in the darkness, trying to figure out who was who. But there were five of them and she couldn't keep track.

They turned her and felt her and grabbed her. She was spun in place as hands found her ass, her throat, and explored the spaces her sweater covered.

She was guided to lift her arms and the sweater was gently tugged off her. She was spun some more and lost her skirt as well.

Someone kissed her and she kissed back. That was Jason. She was sure of it. He was an excellent kisser and she held onto him while hands gripped her ass. When they parted she was back in the center. Into the maelstrom of hands.

Soon she lost her bra. Another man kissed her, his beard tickling her face and large hands palming her tits. That was either Duane or Ian. She ran her hands up to his head and felt long hair. Definitely Ian.

Fingers hooked her panties and pushed them to the ground. She braced herself on an arm as she stepped out of them, wary about tripping.

Now she was naked and completely exposed to the men surrounding her. She was scared, excited, to be this bare. There was a dread in that anticipation. They could do anything they wanted to her and she couldn't stop it.

A hand found the wetness between her legs and pulled a finger across her labia. He brought that finger to her mouth and she sucked it, tasting her own arousal. She couldn't hear herself moan.

More hands pulled and pushed, guiding her to her knees.

She felt blindly until she found someone's bare legs. The men were naked and, now orientated, she moved her hands up, finally grasping the half-erect cock in front of her. It radiated heat and she realized she could sense that heat all around her. She reached out and found another cock, heavy and hot like tempered lead.

She pulled the first cock to her mouth and moaned around it, enticing it harder. When she withdrew, that cock was replaced with another. Then another.

Her throat was getting warmed up and it wasn't long before able to take them to the hilt. Her gag-relax protested only mildly and she was easily able to push past it without choking.

The men were gentle with her, at least for right now, and let her set the pace. She bobbed her head in sync with the music, a slow-tempo pop song where the deep voice implored the listener to "get down on your knees and do it for me."

So she did.

Normally, in a situation like Kasey now found herself, a woman might expect to feel objectified. And fair enough. She certainly felt like a sex object. But there was another side to that coin. The blindfold and earmuffs, shutting off two of her five senses, served another purpose. They allowed her to objectify them.

These men were just cocks to her.

She wasn't required to look at the lust on their faces or try to process what they were thinking, to listen to their crosstalk, or to try to talk to them. They weren't people, at least not right now. They existed only for her and her pleasure.

So lost in her own head, vibing to sucking dick while her pussy ached to be touched that she barely registered when the men shifted around her. The cock she was holding was pulled away and several sets of strong hands picked her up.

They carried her and set her on the bed.

She let them adjust her, manipulate her. The hands guided her to her knees and she instinctively pushed her face into the sheets, her ass up in the air. She spread her asscheeks with her hands, hopefully enticing her audience.