The Live-in Landlord Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was taken aback by the topic, "but..."

"Don't worry. It's good that your clit has stopped pretending it's a little cock, but it will be good for you to know what it's like to have a period too. I have got you some period panties and maxipads, they are on your bed, so you will be wearing them tomorrow."

"Yes Miss." I replied, unsure of the situation.

"Also, Rachel knows all about our situation, so she can help you tomorrow if you need it." That really shook me, and I didn't quite know what to say. Was she joking? How much had she told Rachel?

"I... I'll be okay, Rachel doesn't need..." I sputtered out, with no real direction.

Michelle held up her hand, and looked at me sternly. I knew to stop. "I wanted someone to be able to keep an eye on you and make sure you are okay, I trust Rachel, she will look after you, don't worry." I felt worried. I was increasingly accepting this new life, but having anyone other Michelle know about it started to make me question it all. "Also, don't think I missed the other part of your letter, you can watch some TV with me this evening because you have been such a good girl."

"Thank you Miss!" I replied appreciatively. Whilst I was enjoying my magazines and romance novels, the chance to watch something a bit more 'normal' with Michelle excited me.

"You're welcome Charlotte, but you'll be giving me a foot massage whilst you're in the room."

"Yes Miss."

***

The following morning was largely the same, with a couple of notable differences. When getting ready, I selected one of the pack of panties Michelle had left on my bed. They were much higher waisted and fuller panties than I was used to, riding high on my waist and fully covering my butt. The panties were all muted and dark tones, I chose a deep navy colour, there was a small strip of lace around both hips, and a bow on the centre. I also took a maxi pad, pulled back the strip, and placed it into the crotch of my panties. The feeling was strange, the sticking against my skin and sizeable pad in my crotch definitely stuck out to me, and made me feel less sexy than I had previously.

Over my panties, I wore a plain t-shirt bra, one of my B-cup bras which I was now filling. I pulled over the mint green summer dress which Michelle had selected for me the previous evening. The dress had short puffed sleeves and a sweetheart neckline, with the hem of the dress being very wide and flowing, finishing just above my knees. I was grateful for a less figure-hugging outfit given my panties, which of course Michelle had anticipated.

Similarly, I prepared an outfit for Michelle which was slightly different to usual. I laid out the jeans and t-shirt she requested the night previously, she had the same style of panties as me too. I woke her up with breakfast, and proceeded to run her bath, and enjoy the highlight of my day.

***

We entered the office early, though Rachel was already there. I headed to my desk to get settled whilst Michelle spoke with Rachel towards the back of the room, shortly after Michelle waved goodbye and left me alone with Rachel. She headed over to me.

"Morning Charlotte."

"Morning." I replied sheepishly.

"Now, now, don't worry, I know it's your first period, but i'll help you through it." I was hoping it would go unmentioned, but clearly Rachel was keen for this to be in the open between us. I felt myself blush, realising the absurdity of the situation but also knowing I had to comply.

"Thank you," I replied instinctively, "but, can we keep it between us?" I asked, keen for Emily not to know any of this. It was one thing Rachel knowing, but I don't think I could cope with Emily knowing about all of this.

"Of course sweetie, as long as you do what I say nobody else needs to know anything. Do you understand?" Rachel spoke sternly to me.

"Yes." I answered with my head hung slightly. At that point, the door opened and Emily walked in. Gratefully Rachel ended our conversation and headed back to her desk. Emily looked fantastic as she walked in, wearing a long-sleeved blue shirt with several buttons undone at the top to show off her neckline, and a tight short dark blue skirt underneath, with shiny black heels at the bottom of her long and luxurious legs. We chatted briefly as she entered, and I felt jealous of her look, especially conscious of my padded panties.

The day wore on, mostly as the previous days had, but I tried to be extra attentive to Rachel to avoid any concerns about her revealing anything about me to Emily. I made Rachel cups of coffee frequently, and made sure to pay extra attention to any tasks she asked that I do. At lunch, Rachel asked me to stay as she was expecting a maintenance team and needed me to help with sorting the keys for the properties. I was disappointed as I had started to really look forward to my lunchtime walks with Emily, we regularly chatted and seemed to be really getting on. Those lunchtime walks gave me such a boost of confidence.

As Emily headed out for lunch, Rachel beckoned me over to the back hallway which led to a small storeroom where we kept files, cleaning supplies and other odds and ends, as well as a small staff bathroom. I hoped I would be asked to sort some things in the storeroom, but it became clear that the maintenance team visit was simply a ruse to get time alone with me, without Emily. Rachel held open the bathroom door, showing me the way in, I didn't try to argue and entered with my head down.

"I noticed you haven't changed your pad yet." Rachel said as she shut the bathroom door.

"Sorry Miss, but..."

"It's okay, I can help you. I know it's your first time." Rachel stood in front of the door, speaking gently and slowly to me.

"It's okay, I can..." I tried, but Rachel quickly stopped me.

"No, I told Michelle I would, so let's get this done. Let's get that pad changed eh?" I wanted to argue, but all my resistance had long since been worn down by Michelle, and I feared for the repercussions if Rachel told Michelle I disobeyed her. I decided to get this over as quickly as I could. I headed to sit down on the toilet, hiking up my summer dress to avoid sitting on it, but trying to conceal my clit from Rachel. I then worked down my navy blue panties down my smooth legs, the pad pulling at my skin slightly as it pulled away with my panties.

I looked up, panties around my ankles, with Rachel looming over me, stood close due to the small nature of the room. Rachel was wearing black trousers and dark ballet pumps as usual, with a flower-patterned blouse stretched across her large chest. I pulled out the pad from my panties, and placed it into the sanitary bin, realising as I did so that I hadn't brought my clutch bag with me. I looked up at Rachel, "I don't have my pads with me."

"Don't worry, i'll go grab one for you." Rachel offered, heading out of the bathroom, leaving me with my panties around my ankles on my own. After a short while I pulled my panties up and reorganised myself, pulling my dress down and standing up. As I was turning the door handle, Rachel trotted down the hallway and saw me exiting the bathroom. "Oh no, I told you I would be right back, you don't have a pad!" she seemed concerned.

"It's okay, I thought I could help." I offered.

"We will need to change those panties now."

"It's fine, I can put the pad in now."

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left you, it's not your fault. I promised Michelle, we will have to get you some new ones..." Rachel ignored my mild protests and reasoning as she thought. "I have some in my bag that I was going to wear for the gym later, I can wear those and you can have the ones I have on now." Rachel seemed pleased as if she had solved the problem. I tried to make noises of protest, but again realised I would need to accept this. Rachel rushed back into the office, grabbing her handbag, showing signs of sweat on her brow as she did. I waited outside the bathroom as she changed inside.

"In you come." Rachel beckoned me inside the bathroom, her trousers back on. She held large light pink granny panties in her hand, offering them to me as I entered. I walked inside, and Rachel closed the door behind me. I repeated the process of pulling down my panties, this time working them over my wedge heels, and took hold of Rachel's pair, I could feel dampness from sweat as I held them in my hand. I worked them over my heels, clearly a much larger size than any of my own or Michelle's panties. With the panties now over my heels and at the bottom of my legs, I put into place a maxi-pad in the visibly damp crotch, and pulled them over my legs as Rachel stood above me. I needed to work the panties extremely high up my waist, feeling them quite baggy around my hips and feeling the encroaching dampness especially around my butt. I hiked them up through my dress, and they just about held in place.

Rachel was seemed happy once complete, and we returned to the office. As I sat down back at my desk, conscious of Rachel's panties underneath my cute summer dress, Emily returned. I felt particularly envious as she walked past me, looking stunning as usual, having both missed out on our walk, but also feeling significantly less confident in my own looks. At least I avoided Emily seeing any of this.

***

The afternoon continued, the main event being me needing to help one of the regular maintenance men find a number of boxes in the storeroom. I grew incredibly self conscious as I bent down for the boxes, worried that my sagging too-large panties would be visible under the hem of my dress, or even worse, fall down in the process. Thankfully, after I located the materials that he needed, he told me that he would take care of all the carrying to his van. I felt relieved, and smiled gratefully to him from my desk as he passed a few times with the various boxes, not minding as he glimpsed at my cleavage on his way out.

Michelle arrived as usual to drive me home shortly after 5pm, speaking with Rachel first, clearly talking about the incident at lunchtime. I tried not to listen, only expecting the conversation to embarrass me further.

On the drive home Michelle was thankfully understanding, lecturing me on how to behave properly, but without too much force. I was relieved that there was no punishment other than needing to keep Rachel's panties on for the evening, matching them with a plain pink vest for bed. I would need to wake earlier the following morning to clean them thoroughly and hand back to Rachel the next day.

***

I was counting down the days until I could ditch the maxi pads and return to my usual thongs and lace underwear. Not something I thought I would ever say.

I woke up early on the second day of our period to hand wash Rachel's used panties she had loaned me the day before. I worked hard on scrubbing them, but there was a faded white-ish stain in the gusset which just wouldn't come clean, and it had been there when I put them on. I left them to dry, and felt relieved as I put on my usual period panties, whilst not the pleasant feeling that string thongs and lace Brazilian panties provided, it was a big improvement on the feeling of having Rachel's baggy panties on me.

For the next few days, I was extremely conscious of changing my pads, making sure I didn't repeat the mistake I made in the office. I headed to the bathroom a few times a day to change my pad, supervised sometimes by Rachel, but I sometimes did it myself out of habit. At home, I also continued to do this, which earned me some praise from Michelle. I beamed as she said "Good girl." to me when she noticed my commitment.

***

At the weekend I felt relieved to have a chance to relax slightly, but of course Michelle made sure I had a lot of chores scheduled which I would previously have done in the week. Michelle lounged around the apartment in joggers, with me frequently attending to her, making snacks, bringing her drinks, and generally serving her between my frequent cleaning chores.

I was grateful that Michelle allowed me to be slightly more comfortably dressed at this time, though not quite to the extent of joggers. Across the weekend I was able to wear lighter make-up than I had been wearing for work, with only simple foundation, mascara and lip gloss. Similarly, I wore a variety of more comfortable outfits over my period panties and simple t-shirt bras (all now B-cup), these included my Saturday outfit of a flowing red summer skirt with floral pattern combined with a tight pink t-shirt, my evening outfit of a pink cotton nightie to wear over my period panties, and then my Sunday outfit of extremely short red booty shorts which struggled to hold my increasingly large butt and a short black crop-top showing off my smooth midsection.

In the short amount of free time I had at the weekend I was able to play more of my cheerleader game when allowed my phone, and also read some more novels. I also wrote an appreciative letter to Michelle. The next week couldn't come quickly enough.

***

[A handwritten letter]

Dear Miss Michelle,

Thank you for guiding me through my first period. I did not realise how hard this time is, and I am so lucky to have someone guiding me.

I am sorry for the mistake I made last week at work, and thank you for teaching me, and allowing me to make it up to Rachel.

I have found the last few days difficult, and I now appreciate even more the wonderful clothes you selected for me, and I can't wait to get back into my lovely lingerie next week. I noticed that you wear tampons instead of pads, I wonder if there is a way for me to do this?

I love you Miss Michelle,

Charlotte xxxxx

[Glitter, love heart stickers, pink lipstick kisses and a spray of perfume decorate the page]

12