The Live Show Toyko Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fantasier
Fantasier
152 Followers

Then I see my beautiful Julie come back to me. I miss her so much. She sits down and we hugg. Tears fill our eyes as we look at each other. I am so relieved she is OK. We kiss like real lovers who haven't seen each other for so long. Then we hold each other. Already I feel myself getting turned on, being near her again. After seeing her excitedly masturbating another man and him eating her pussy, I am rather horny. But I feel a part of me is now missing due to her indiscretions. It feels like it's lost forever, her experience and body given to someone else, even if it was for a short time.

Those images keep playing in my mind. I feel embarrassed and humiliated at the thoughts. But I couldn't get the images of her pussy being spread wide open unashamedly exposing her vulva and its creamy wet surface out of my mind. Her vagina open, exposed. The dirty images of him touching her there and her clitoris intimately. The images of him sniffing her pussy and licking her panties. The images of her thighs wide apart and displaying her hairy pussy. The images of her in an aroused state licking her palm and applying it on his penis. The sound of her moaning in excitement and of her talking dirty and then the wild frenzied handjob at the end. These images etched permanently in my head, I can't get rid of. It's because I am obsessed with her. Fearing losing her to another man. I realise how much I care and love her. She drives me crazy every time we kiss. Every time we touch each other and make love. I feel raging jealousy when I see those images of her with another man. Her enjoying herself. It hurts. But I am so aroused by those images at the same time. I am so hot now. I need to feel her hand on me. I want to go down on her now. We look into each others eyes wanting. God she is so pretty. We hold hands and quickly head back to the hotel. An incredible late night assured.

Fantasier
Fantasier
152 Followers