The Lives of College Women: Zara

Story Info
Black college student fucks a conservative.
2.5k words
3.9
12k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zara sat on the floor of her dorm room, balling her eyes out. She'd been crying for several hours now and felt like there were no tears left in her. Her throat was sore. Then, a knock on the door. Zara got up off the floor and opened the door to her dorm room, when she was accosted by a massive bear hug. It was Madison.

"You poor thing, I'm so sorry." She embraced her friend. "Hey, look at me- we're gonna get through this."

"Th-thanks." Zara sniffled.

Soon afterwards, Isabella and Priya arrived as well. The three girls sat in Zara's dorm and listened to her recant the story of what happened.

Zara's longtime boyfriend of four years had just broken up with her... over text. He said that he no longer felt the same way and that the distance between them was getting in the way. He was in Ann Arbor and she in Lansing- it just wouldn't work. What a load of shit. Zara knew the truth. He broke up with her because Zara wouldn't put out.

"Damn so you're still a virgin?" Isabella was astonished. "That's fucking crazy."

"Isabella you KNOW I'm a virgin, we went to fucking highschool together!"

"Sorry, I mustn't have been paying attention."

"Anyway, it's not like I didn't, ya know... help him out. There are other ways to satisfy a man."

"Oh, like you cooked for him?" Priya asked, stupidly.

"No, like sucking his cock." japed Isabella.

"Yes, thank you. Basically I'd let him go as far as third base- I just wouldn't let him hit a home run."

Zara was a proud Muslim and wanted to wait until marriage for her first time. Her Somali parents were VERY clear that waiting was the only choice. Otherwise they'd disown her. She wasn't sure if they were bluffing or not, but didn't want to find out.

"Ugh, men are such animals." Madison groaned, still upset from her hookup with Chris. "They'll do anything to 'hit'."

"I know but..." Zara began to tear up again. "I loved him!"

"I know." Madison hugged her. "But now it's time to get over him."

"Yeah! We should go out!" Priya elated. Though, she wished that Madie had hugged her instead.

"Best way to get over someone, is to get under someone." Isabella chimed in.

"No, absolutely not! I am done with men! The last thing I need right now. I just wanna have a good time with my girls!" Zara washed the trauma off her face, did her makeup, tied her hijab and before long was on her way to O'Patrick's Pub with her friends.

***

"No thanks! I can't drink alcohol!" Zara refused the Black man that had offered to buy her a drink. She then turned to Madison, "You know, I never really understood why bars are so loud! I mean, don't you want to hear the person in front of you speaking?"

"I think it's because loud music makes people drink more."

"Maybe it's because guys don't care what we have to say" Isabella joked, pushing out her chest and lifting up her breasts with her hands.

Priya went up to the bar, "Can I get an espresso martini?" Then, drink in hand, she joined the group. Now, sitting at the booth, she sat next to Madie.

A man walked over to the table from the bar and turned towards Zara. "May I buy you a basket of chicken fingers?" He was a white guy in blue jeans and was wearing a baseball cap. Not really Zara's type.

"You know what... sure." That had been the best pickup line Zara had heard all night. Usually guy's would hit on her friends instead of her AND she'd get some free food out of it. She excused herself and followed Dustin over to sit at the bar with him, still within eyeshot of her friends.

"Name's Dustin, yours?"

"Zara." She said, looking into his pretty blue eyes.

"You're a muslim, right?"

"Really?? How could you tell?!"

"By that thing you wear on your head."

"Oh, this?" She pointed to her face. "You mean my hijab? I hardly thought you'd notice." She laughed.

"Well, it's pretty noticeable. Are you a student here?"

"Yeah, I study political science, you?" Zara said, trying to stop her eyes from rolling into the back of her skull. God this guy is dense. She thought.

"I'm getting my bachelor's in business administration. I'm gonna be an entrepreneur after I graduate."

"Well, best of luck with that." Zara said, chicken finger in hand, "I hear 90% or something like that of new businesses fail within the first five years."

"Yeah I know, but I'm different. I know if I can out work those other guys, that I can be successful and retire early one day. I'm smarter than the other guys AND I'm a harder worker. Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard. Why are you into political science?"

"Cause I think the world is shitty and I wanna make it a better place." Zara answered, cynically.

***

After a while, Zara's friends began to leave and she was still there talking to Dustin. He eventually offered her a ride home and she figured fuck it, why not. The worst thing he could do was murder her and Zara already felt like dying.

When they walked out of the parking lot, Zara saw that he drove a big Chevy Silverado. If there was any doubt before about this guy's politics, it was gone now. She then stepped up on the "big step" (Zara had never been in a pickup truck before) and got inside the cab.

"Where do you live?"

"The dorms over by 55th." Zara answered.

As Dustin drove her home, he started to flatter her.

"I'm sure a beautiful woman such as yourself hears that a lot but-"

"No, actually I don't." Zara blushed.

"Hey, would you possibly be interested in stargazing with me?"

"Oh... I..."

"Don't worry, we could do it someplace safe. We could even do it in the parking lot of the dorms."

"Ya know what? Sure."

The couple reached the dorm parking lot and then Zara texted her friends in the group chat that she had made it home safe.

Dustin laid a blanket in the bed of the truck and the two sat in the parking lot, gazing at the stars. They cuddled together and he put his arm around her. Eventually, after a while, he even copped a feel and started to rub his hand against her breast. It felt nice.

As he started to gently touch over her body, Zara could feel herself start to quiver. Between her legs had started to get excited and she could feel her panties, between her firm black thighs, start to get wet. As she began to become aroused, she started touching him back. First his hair, then his firm muscular chest.

Thoughts began to stir in her head.

Her parents had placed so much importance on her virginity. Her ex had been salivating over the chance to take it. Fucking a white guy would be the ultimate revenge. Finally, she would be rid of the stress to "stay pure."

"So... you want to fool around?"

"Does this answer your question?" Zara said, responding to his cringeworthy phrasing. He didn't need to be smooth, just a warm body. She then unbuttoned her pants and slid them down to her ankles, showing him her solid purple cotton panties.

He caressed her inner thigh. "You're such a good girl." Zara's shapely brown thighs come together in the dark skin tone of her firm ass. As Dustin caressed her thigh, she spread her legs, inviting his hand to explore them.

Dustin slid his hands into her panties and down to her warm sex. Zara panted as he ran his index finger along the moist lips of her pussy. "I can't believe we're doing this in the back of a truck."

"First time?" Dustin laughed.

"Yeah, I've had a really bad week." Zara said, grinning at Dustin as he slipped a finger into her wet cunt. "How about this?" He asked. "That's kinda nice." She stifled a moan, as his fingers probed inside of her.

She then began sliding her pants off down past her knees and off her feet. Dustin then seized the initiative and slid her conservative shirt over her head and off her body revealing her hidden treasure of a chest. "Should I leave it on?" Dustin asked, gesturing towards her hijab.

"Yeah, I'll just wear it." Zara still had her pride.

Zara was wearing a plain white bra that contrasted with her dark black skin. Inside that bra, were her boobs that surprised the very few that had ever actually seen them with how big they were. Usually, she dressed so conservatively it was impossible to tell. Zara slipped out of her purple panties and then laid down on her stomach.

"You're so fucking hot."

"Hot?" She smiled. "I thought I was beautiful." She teased, raising her ass up and spreading her legs further apart.

"Hot, beautiful, exotic, delicious." he smiled. "Pick an adjective." He squeezed her ass cheek.

"Call me what you want." She sighed. "Right now, I just want to be fucked." Zara's voice was depressed with a sort of melancholy sexiness.

"I think I can help with that." He kneeled behind her and rubbed the head of his cock up and down between her lips.

"Oh? You think you can?" She cooed, thrusting her ass back towards him, impaling herself on his dick. "Yeah, like this." He said, grinding his dick inside her.

It was as he gripped her sides with a hand on each hip and started pumping in and out of her pussy- that a revelation hit Zara. She was no longer a virgin. But what was odd was, wasn't it supposed to hurt? Her friends had told her that a guy's dick would tear her hymen (if it hadn't already been broken but Zara never played any sports and made fun of girls that liked riding horses) and that would HURT. But so far so good. Zara didn't feel much of anything to be honest. No pain and just a little bit of pleasure.

It was at this point, as Dustin thrust his white cock inside her while she was on her hands and knees in the bed of his truck, when she spotted a thin blue line flag on the back window of his truck. YIKES! She thought. Also, despite the blanket providing some cushion, her hands and knees started to get sore.

"Hey, can we try missionary?"

"Sure." Dustin said as he slapped her ass, withdrawing his cock from her pussy.

Zara laid on her back, on the blanket. Glad she no longer had to see that sticker anymore, she tried her best to enjoy herself. Dustin certainly was.

"Fuck yeah!" He cried, picking up his rhythm. Zara watched his cock slide in and out of her unshaven puss. She couldn't think of what to say next, should she even say anything? What if she said something stupid and ruined the mood. She laid and marveled at the sight of her thick, black pussy lips gliding back and forth along the length of his white cock.

She then noticed something, Dustin's cock was kinda short. Not small exactly... but kinda on the smaller side. At least she thought it was, it was certainly smaller than her ex's who she'd only ever gotten to third base with. Eventually, the sex had overstayed its welcome and she just wanted it to be over with. So, she decided to ease him along- make it harder for him NOT to cum.

"Yeah! Fuck me harder!" Zara yelled, closing her eyes. As Dustin slammed his cock into her, she tried not to think of her ex. As he pounded into her like a jackhammer, her pussy began to ache.

"Ohh! Ohh! Ohhhh!" She cried with each stroke. "Oh FUCK!" She cried, clenching the walls of her pussy around his cock. She jiggled her ass cheeks, for good measure. His cock, responding to her fictitious moans, found an extra inch to ram inside her, erupting inside her before being quickly withdrawn and spreading the rest of his warm seed all over her stomach.

He collapsed onto the blanket. He lay there for quite some time, catching his breath.

After a while, the two began to converse.

***

"The world's a dangerous place. We need cops to keep us safe."

"Crimes down actually, America's safer than it's ever been."

"And who do you think you have to thank for that?"

"Ok thanks, now can we put money towards other things?"

"I think it would be nice, but cops need that money. It's not like they're millionaires."

"I think it would be nice if cops stopped hurting people." Zara. "Especially UNARMED people. Besides, they just waste that extra money on tanks and shit."

"What y'all don't understand is how hard it is being a cop. There's a reason why there's a shortage. It's dangerous and everyone hates you."

"Not everyone." Zara noted. "There's plenty of people that just bend over themselves to suck a cop off."

"You wanna suck me off?" Dustin showed off his throbbing cock.

"You're hard again already?!"

"Yeah, you're a beautiful woman."

Zara's self confidence needed to hear that. Fuck it. She thought. I've already fucked him once, might as well go again. I've already lost my virginity. What else do I have to lose? Besides, it's kinda nice being wanted.

He kissed her neck, settling his body against her back. Her firm, round, dark ass cheeks were on full display as he started round two.

***

"I cannot believe you fucked that guy!!!" Madie screamed in disbelief.

"Sometimes a hole's a hole. Sometime's a dicks a dick. I needed it." Zara shrugged.

"Hell ya!" Isabella tried to high five her.

"No, we do not reward fucking assholes." Madie grabbed her hand and forced it down.

"I don't know, maybe if Zara wants to fuck an asshole, that's her right." Priya pondered.

"What?" Madie scowled.

"Nothing! You're right Madie, I think as women we need to be careful with who we do and don't fuck. Don't want to be incentivizing bad behavior!" Priya frightfully backpedaled.

"Well, we all make mistakes." Zara argued.

"I don't really get what the big deal is." Isabella shrugged. "It's just something to feel good when you're bored. People act like sex is some big deal, but as long as you're not knocked up or dirty afterwards it's not like it affects you the next day. Sometimes a guy just wants a hole and you want attention, so you give it to him. You've been that hole before, Madie."

"It does if he turns into a stalker or kidnaps you!" Madie argued.

"I think people should have sex out of love." Priya interjected.

"Well, I did it out of spite. And I think that's enough." Zara said whilst getting her phone out of her purse, right before downloading Tinder.