The Living Sex Suit

Story Info
Transformed into a living sex suit and used...
2.1k words
15k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

Night's brow furrowed, the wusky picking up the strange package from the table. Bare but for his jockstrap, his blue and yellow markings were on show, cutting through his grey and white fur, but the wusky was not trying to show off, not in his own home. He was just relaxed, settled where he was.

"What on earth is this?"

He muttered to himself, turning it over in his paws. Yet his haste to open something that, while addressed to him, was unknown would prove to be his undoing as he ripped into the tough, brown paper packaging. Rustling through the tissue paper and protective layers of bubble wrap (yes, he stopped to pop a few), he uncovered...only a zipper?

His eyebrows shot up, turning it over and over in his paws. But what on earth was it supposed to be, just a black zipper? Had he ordered it to replace something that had broken?

Before the wusky could work it out, however, he absentmindedly unzipped it. And his body...felt weird.

"Oh!"

Lighter than ever before, that "oh" of surprise was the last word that the wusky got out before his body crumpled to the floor, soft and pliable, a little gleam to his frame that had not been there before. His awareness lingered, heart pounding, his eyes locking onto a sliver of instructions that he would later wonder if he should have read, fluttering to the ground with him. For what had opened up in the zipper, which had pulled him into it, disappearing into a black hole while his body became nothing more and nothing less than a wusky sex suit.

If he'd read the instructions, the first line would have clued him in: Can unzip anything! Even you! Try it yourself and become a sex suit!

Whimpering mutely, the wusky languished in sensation, no longer any texture to his fur, only shiny, glossy latex. He felt as if his cock was throbbing, even though it was hollow, a part of the suit too, but he could not move, could not thrust, could not do a single damned thing to satisfy the sudden change in his desire, how it coursed and pumped, flowing through him like blood moving around his body. With such dizzying clinginess swirling around his mind, as if the air itself was closing in around him, the wusky could not understand what was happening, even though he felt very much like he should have understood. All he knew was arousal, how damn good it felt to be a suit, hollow and empty, yet more aware of every last nerve-ending in his body than he otherwise could have been as a mere anthro.

Inside, he whimpered, trying to squirm, trying to wriggle, each pulse of desire stronger than the last.

Maybe it was fate that he had invited Leon over that night after all...

*

"Hey, Night? I've let myself in, alright."

Leon knocked politely even as he entered with the spare key. Yet there was nothing of his friend to be found in the house, not even as he checked the kitchen, calling up the stairs and, finally, checking the combination living room and dining room where Night had set the package down initially to give it a good look over.

The cougar's tail swished lazily as he strode across the room, though he was more than a little concerned about his friend. Where was he?

"Oh?"

He paused, fingers brushing the latex suit, something that rather looked like it was patterned as his friend. There was no missing those yellow and blue lines anywhere, what with how distinctive they were.

Leon smiled, the cougar's tail flicking back and forth, something thick swelling in his jeans even as he paused there. The sneaky wusky... He must have left the suit there for him to wear! How kinky was that?

"Well, it would be rude not to take up your offer, Night..." He chuckled, slipping out of his clothes right there in the living room, assuming that the wusky would be back soon enough to enjoy their fun. "Mm... This is going to be a tight fit."

Of course, Leon could not have known that the suit, as he slipped it on, would perfectly fit him, as if it had been made specifically for him, fitting every muscle and curve and line of his body like a glove, however cliché that was. He purred, his tail fitting inside the wusky's suit-tail, even zipping up the head over his face and muzzle too. His vision was not restricted in the slightest, able to see through the eyes, though his body ached and tingled like never before.

"Mmmph... Oh..."

He couldn't help himself, stroking his shaft through the latex, though Night inside was moaning and whimpering, their cocks, in that moment, having become one. The wusky could not be heard, but his cries thrummed through him as he panted and heaved, not needing to breathe as a living sex suit, his whole body throbbing with desire. It was needed, all so very much, but he didn't know what he could do as Leon took control of the situation.

All Night could do was allow the cougar to stroke "their" cock, where they had fused and the cougar did not realise yet, the cougar's shaft throbbing, even drooling a tiny drop of pre-cum. Leon panted, lips parted, whiskers quivering, yet the cougar did not even realise that

"Hm..."

His paws ran over his own arse, surprised to find that there was a jockstrap there too, though it was smooth, coloured latex just like the suit patterned to be Night, no difference in texture there at all. The wusky whimpered inside him, cock aching, though all the wusky wanted to do was to thrust and thrust, every tiny sensation overpowering, as if he was losing who he was and yet more than happily and willingly tumbling head over heels into the void.

The cougar, of course, was not privy to that as he took advantage of the situation, assuming solely that his heightened arousal was due to the suit and his liking for latex. If he could have been wearing a jock too while he was in it Leon most certainly would have been, but the feel of latex gripping his body so sweetly and tightly, his tongue flickering out and across his lips in a low, sensual "mrowl" was almost as good, hips working and pumping. His tail lashed the air as he thrust, paw clasped around both his and Night's cock at the same time, not caring for another else but the need that pumped through him.

"Yes... Mmmph... Yeah, baby..."

He didn't know who he was talking to, but, somehow, it felt right to speak as if Night was there with him, his paw sliding around to his rump, feeling as if there was a hole in the latex but not at the same time. The cougar could have taken a moment to understand a little more how the suit was fusing with him, turning him and Night, as the latex sex suit, into one singular being, but he was too horny to care. Panting heavily, the cougar expelled what heat he could through his muzzle, his nose damp from the lashing of his rough tongue, lightly covered with typical, feline barbs.

The latex even made his tail hole one and the same with Night's however, even if Leon did not know that as he teased and played with it, his need growing more and more. He did not understand why he was so turned on, but the cougar was not about to question it as he slipped a digit inside, his hole clenching wonderfully around his finger, trying to suck it deeper.

"Yes... Come on... A little...more..."

Leon grunted, losing himself, eyes closed, his hip braced on the living room table. At the very least, it gave him some sense of stability and "knowing" where he was, his other paw on his cock, jacking off furiously. There was no slap of skin sliding back and forth as he stroked his length, only the smoothness of latex, lightly smooth and almost slippery without a hint of lube, though it still felt as if it had been well-lubricated. Leon tipped forward, arching his back, hips rolling back, luxuriating in each sensation, toes curling into the carpet where his claws, slightly, caught. No one would care, no, not when there was so much pleasure to be taken, his cock drooling and dripping far more thickly than normal without him noticing.

But it did not matter, not as the wusky's need skyrocketed, whining and begging, a slut inside Leon demanding that he cum, that he make the both of them cum. As a living sex suit, Night no longer had any jurisdiction over when he climaxed or not: the ultimate act of submission in giving up any tiny last bit of control that he might have ever been able to take for himself. It was what he wanted, to be slutty, to be free, to be open -- and above all else to be used.

That was exactly what he got too as the cougar jacked off, his finger pushing into his tail hole, stretching his body and Night's open, the wusky on the edge of exploding with pleasure. Yet it was Leon who dictated that ultimate high, the trembling, lip-licking moment of orgasm all the better for being drawn out for a few more delectable seconds.

"Yes... Oh... Fuck!"

Leon yowled, rocking his hips, thrusting and grinding as if he was powering into a partner, the grip of his paw on his cock perhaps a little too tight for comfort. Yet he did not care, could not find it in himself to care, not even as he expelled what was his load and Night's, creaming onto the carpet. He should have been more cautious than he was for making a mess, but there simply was no desire in him to wait for a moment to find a tissue or a cloth or something to not create such a thick mess to clean up later. All Leon could do was to round forward, playing with his tail hole, stimulating the sensitive nerves around his anal ring, tail flicking back and forth, terrifyingly sensitive and yet all in a way that made his need rise even more.

As he came down from his high, unaware that he had made the sex suit wusky climax at the same time, Leon laughed and shook his head at the mess he'd made.

"Damn..." He whistled, a little impressed with himself. "That one's going to be fun for Night to clean up."

Yet he could not help but think it was strange that his friend was not home yet, had not appeared. The thought that something was wrong did not enter his mind, though the cougar did slip the head of the suit back from his, wearing it instead like a hood, his clothes sliding back onto his frame, a wusky tail sticking out behind him where his feline tail could not do more than to curl back and forth inside it.

If something had happened to tie up Night, for the time being, he thought with a wicked grin that showed off the flash of his teeth, there was no sense in him sitting around at Night's place, just waiting. Oh no, there was too much fun to be had outside to hang about inside, the club down the street practically calling his name! Or was it Night's name, considering it was a latex sex suit of the wusky that he was going to take down there, to act like the wusky, even if he was more of a top than a bottom?

As long as he was having fun, the cougar could act as he wanted, the wusky's cock and his remaining hard in the suit, a noticeable bulge in the front of the cougar's jeans. Yet Leon was apt to follow his lust as he stalked out into the night, aching for more, the churning of his balls letting him know too that there was plenty more to come from.

And Night in the sex suit would not have had it any other way!

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
DeLord12804DeLord12804over 2 years ago

Hello Dare... I couldn't find the stars, so consider this a write-in vote...* * * * * ;P

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Church Volunteer Becomes BBC Sub Married church volunteer becomes feminized by black convict.in Gay Male
My Inner Slut I finally take the first step into becoming a good slut.in Gay Male
The Bachelor Weekend Deal Pt. 01 A straight guy at a gay bachelor party, what could go wrong?in Gay Male
Broadway Threat Temptation and danger in town.in Gay Male
First Encounter with Daddy John First encounter with much older man.in Gay Male
More Stories