The Lizard: Down in a Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And he kept her reasonably steady as she reached her limit. Even as her thighs trembled and her hips jerked spasmodically. As she cried out between gasps, and a brief flood of hot juices gushed out to further wet Web's face and run down his neck.

Until her clenching and trembling had eased, and she began breathing again. And finally he let his head fall back a bit and caught his own breath.

"That was... Mmm... A good start." Liz commented between shaky breaths.

Noticing that some of the trembling she felt wasn't hers, but rather Web's arms closing in on their limits, she shifted up and put her weight on her good leg and the curtain rod she still held in one hand.

"Heh." Web gave a sort of relieved groan, which held equal parts satisfaction and exhaustion. He let his arms flop limply out from his body. "Aye, that was... wait, what did you mean-"

Liz hobbled her way around and down to kneel at his feet. She placed her hands on his thighs, and when he raised his head to look down his own body at her, she gave him a mischievous smile.

"It's been a while," she explained, "and that really got the juices flowing."

"I'll say." Web quipped, licking his lips.

"Mmhmm," Liz rolled her eyes, but continued, "And I'd like another go before we think about cuddling up for the night. If you're up for it."

"Uhh, yes. I am more than happy to oblige, aside from the fact that-" Web began.

"Shh, nevermind that." Liz interrupted. "I'll do the work this time. You just let me know if your side starts hurting you. All jests aside, it really would be a shame to fuck you to death."

"Uhmm," he watched as Liz slid a hand up to his crotch, "That would be..."

"So, did you..." Elizabeth murmured, ignoring him, before discovering the contours of his erection through his trousers, "Ah, yes indeed."

She worked the laces at the front of his trousers, then pulled his under-shorts down enough to draw forth his cock and balls. He was, if not massive, of a respectable size. Thick. Quite rigid. And from what she could tell, quite clean -- which she knew from regrettable experience, with both men and women, was not always the case.

Already worked up, and pleased with what she found, she commenced with the same enthusiasm Web had shown earlier. Starting by gently gripping his shaft and slowly stroking down, drawing his foreskin away from the tip - which already peaked forth. Lowering her head, she pressed her lips to his tip and followed his foreskin down, taking him into her mouth.

She swirled her tongue slowly around his head before sinking lower, beginning to suck. Down and back up, taking her time, enjoying the warmth and scent of him, and the low, resonant moans he produced in response to her attentions.

Although she was enjoying herself, she didn't linger too long, growing impatient as she was to feel him inside her. She bobbed her head down a few more times, letting his tip tickle her throat, before gliding back up and releasing him from her mouth.

After taking a moment to catch her breath, she rose and carefully turned around where she was. Keeping a loose hold on Web's slick rod, she shifted back and promptly dropped -- her knee giving out on her. She had lined things up well enough, and her cheeks slapped down against Web while his cock drove deep into her, roughly and all at once.

"Ah, fuck." she gasped, the little flare of pain in her knee hardly registering against the stretching, filling mixture of pleasure and pain from taking him all in one go.

"Uhff." Web, for his part, tensed in surprise and an unexpected thrill of pleasure. He quickly propped himself on one elbow and looked as if to confirm that she was, in fact, settled firmly against him, "You feel amazing, but, maybe take it easy. I'm not going anywhere."

Liz remained silent for several long seconds, letting herself get over the initial shock. With a brief shudder, she wiggled her hips experimentally. Finally she glanced back over a shoulder.

"Thanks, but that wasn't exactly intentional."

"Oh," Web raised his eyebrows, "Are you-"

"Fine, but I'll be better in a minute. If you can hold out." she replied, beginning to shift her hips using her core and her good leg.

"Good." Web grunted before settling his head back again.

Liz adjusted her balance, then set to grinding herself forward and back on his pelvis. With a limited range of motion, she focused on finding just the right angle, gradually increasing her pace. Meanwhile she slipped one hand down to strum her fingers over her clit.

"Huh, mmph, fuck..." she was soon alternately puffing from her exertions and moaning from the pleasure.

Scarcely a minute later, Web began tensing his legs and buttocks in an effort to pump against Liz's movements without upsetting his wound. Good timing to make up for his bad luck, she thought. He must be getting close, and she was definitely nearing the edge.

"Keep moving... almost... there..." she managed before returning her full attention to her rhythm and building pleasure.

"Oh, hmph, good..." Web growled distractedly.

Liz arched her back, bringing her free hand up to her own chest to pinch her nipple. There was no reason to worry about being quiet under the circumstances, and at this point she wouldn't care if there was. Restraint completely forgotten, her cries echoed up into the derelict mansion above and rang from the walls around them. A last push of frantic grinding and bucking drove the two over the brink and into orgasm.

Web's cock throbbed and pulsed against her gripping, spasming inner walls as load after load of hot cum erupted to fill her. Liz's juices, already spattered over her thighs and Web's lap, continued to trickle from where they met while they remained locked for several long seconds, lost in pleasure.

When they had both started to relax again, Liz spoke over a shoulder.

"Mmm, think I needed that. Not bad, considering. How's your side? Bleeding again?"

"Not bad, she says." Web drawled lazily, "Let me see. Outside of the bandage is still clean. Anyway-"

"It would have been worth it?" Liz finished for him.

There was a long pause before Web replied.

"They don't teach you how to take a compliment where you're from, do they?" he ventured.

Liz snorted.

"I suppose not," she allowed, "But thank you. And if it'll make you feel any better, you've a nice cock."

Web chuckled.

"That said..." Elizabeth slowly eased herself up, reaching a hand down to cup herself as he slipped out, stopping cum from dribbling out all over his trousers.

After a brief full body shiver, she shortened her cloak again, tearing away a piece to use to clean herself up a bit. When she was done she looked over Web's prone form in the dim light from the guttering fire -- the torch having gone out again. Deciding there was no sense risking him hurting himself further by leaving him to clean himself up, she brusquely wiped their mixed fluids from his gradually shrinking cock. She adjusted his clothes and re-laced the front of his trousers before slowly hobbling back to where she had left her own clothes.

"Hm, and thanks for that." Web commented, turning his head to watch her.

"Just being decent," Liz acknowledged, "And now I'm gonna pile some wood on the fire and lay down. Some sleep will do us both good."

Liz did as she had said, returning from the fire to drop her pack close at hand before carefully laying herself down partly atop Web on his uninjured side. She removed what was left of her cloak and shook it out to cover their upper bodies. Finally she settled with her head and one arm resting on his chest and one leg hooked over his.

She blinked, faintly surprised, when he rested his hand over hers.

"Don't get too attached, will you?" she said quietly.

There was a certain fondness in his whispered reply.

"No. I'm not expecting anything beyond tonight, but I can enjoy having some warm, soft, beautiful company for a change."

Liz felt herself smile despite her own advice.

"Mm," she nuzzled against him, getting comfortable, "That's alright then."

They lay quietly in the cool dark with the firelight casting dancing shadows all around.

"If you snore I'll stick you somewhere you haven't been stuck yet." Liz mumbled sleepily.

But Web had already drifted off to sleep.

*

Liz experienced a rude awakening. Groaning, she shifted, pressing her face into her pillow. No, not a pillow. This was some body, she vaguely remembered. Had they been drinking?

"Finally awake?" A voice asked from just above her head.

There was a loud, rhythmic banging that seemed to echo endlessly. After a moments consideration, Liz decided it wasn't the result of a hangover. Whether that was good news or not remained to be determined.

After wiping the sleep from her eyes, she glanced up. Seeing Web's sympathetic face helped jog her memory.

"What the hell is that?" she griped.

"Digging and hammering. It woke me up about a half an hour ago. I'm impressed you managed to sleep this long." Web explained.

"Mm." Liz shifted slowly to look in the direction from which the noise came. "I've been in a great many... unpleasant places. You learn to sleep through a lot."

The two made a point of staying quiet and still as they picked up on a chorus of deep voices. It took only a moment to recognize the muffled rhythm as that of a work song. The words were interspersed with the sounds of hammer and pick.

"Heave, -clack- Ho,

Break, -clack- and tow,

One ton gone, -clack-

Ten to go, -clack-

Granite, -clack- marble, -clack-

Iron, -clack- gold, -clack-

Shaft and tunnel, -clack-

Deep and cold, -clack-

"Dwarves." Liz stated the obvious. "What are the chances?"

"Think they can help us up out of here?" Web asked.

Liz gave him a look.

"A lazy dwarf mining operation, if there were such a thing, would still put the best human miners to shame. The way they delve, if they couldn't solve a little problem like this, they would've died out a long time ago. The question is what we're going to bargain with."

"Ah. You didn't happen to pick up any-"

Web was interrupted by a particularly loud bellow from somewhere beyond the stones forming the wall off to their left.

"Heavy sledge!" came the muffled command.

The work song and the clacking had ceased. Liz and web waited to see if there was more forthcoming. About the time they looked back at each other, there was a new, clearer sound. A louder, more immediate CLANK, followed by a series of criiicks and plinks, that seemed to be coming from one particularly large stone. As the two watched, uncertain how to react to this development, there was a sudden brief pok, and a crack appeared roughly bisecting the face of the stone in question.

"Well, on the bright side, we won't have to work on getting their attention," Liz commented, "They're coming right through here."

It was a few minutes, a few more CLANKs, and another session of clacking before the stone and some surrounding rocks and earth were cleared away. In the meantime, Liz had retrieved a canteen from her pack and shared the contents with Web.

"Oi, Hjordin... cavity here." came a gruff voice from the dark opening being made in the wall.

There was a brief conversation. Web wouldn't have known the difference, but Liz recognized the dialect as some version of Dwarfish, though she knew only a few words of it herself. As the conversation was ended with a round of grunts, a short, stout figure appeared in the shadowed opening and slowly stepped into the chamber. It moved with surprising sureness of foot, considering the mess of debris strewn about.

While Web watched, trying to get a good look in the light filtering down from above and the shadows it created, Liz fiddled with her belt. As the Dwarf drew closer it stopped and straightened up. It wore heavy leather and bits of battered, dull metal. Eyeing Liz and Web speculatively, it lifted it's helmet and scratched it's head. With it's other hand it tugged thoughtfully at a respectable iron-grey beard.

Then it glanced around at the general wreckage, and upward to where it had come from. He muttered something in Dwarfish, then regarded the two prone humans again.

"'ere, you tall-jobs put this hole in my way?" though his voice was gravelly, his manner was mild.

"Uh, no," Liz held up a finger, signally Web to let her do the talking, "It was here when we arrived. You speak the trade tongue."

"So do you. What of it?"

"Uh, nothing," she changed tack while Web rolled his eyes, "We were hoping you might be able to help us get back up out of this hole."

The dwarf settled his helmet back on his pate and arched an eyebrow.

"We might." he replied evenly.

"A job is a job-" Liz began.

"And gold is gold." the dwarf finished for her. "We should help you because you know a few old Dwarven proverbs?"

"No, I'm saying-"

A second short, bearded fellow joined the first. The rest of the tunneling team was busy installing a frame of iron banded timbers at the mouth of the tunnel.

The newcomer squinted at them in the diffuse light.

"Oi, are ye not well?" he sounded vaguely concerned.

"Er, well, we did suffer some injury when we fell. Nothing that won't heal. It's just that we're in no shape to try to climb or build our way out of here." Liz explained.

"Eh? Right... only... ye know yer green?" the dwarf replied skeptically.

After a short, exasperated explanation, Liz proffered her belt buckle to the dwarf who seemed to be in charge.

"Lay your hammer across that and tell me if we can do business."

The dwarf, Hjordin, looked at the battered bit of metal, then back at Liz. He gave a faint snort, then shifted the buckle in his hand and scraped a thumbnail like a wrought iron wedge across the metal. A skin of copper peeled up to reveal something with a more yellowed lustre beneath. Hjordin's eyebrows rose.

While the other three watched, he raised the piece and bit down, testing the hardness of the metal, before sucking on it for a moment. Drawing it away from his mouth again, he gave a surprised grunt.

"Sevi," Hjordin addressed the other dwarf, tossing the buckle at him as he spoke, "Go have this weighed, then lock it in the cart with the gems. Tell the others; it's a beer break, then we make a stair up out of this."

Sevi caught the trinket with a deceptively slow movement and impressive coordination. His hand remained closed tight around it as he said something in dwarfish which sounded enthusiastically positive before turning to go.

"You'll join us for some beer, I trust?" Hjordin addressed Liz and Web. "And after, green skin or not, we'll have you out of here in a couple hours, if not sooner. Gold is gold."

Liz and Web regarded each other. Web grinned.

"This is gonna make a great story."

12