The Loaner Wife Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike loved the taste of the girl's mouth and how huge her breasts felt pressed against him. His hand roamed up and down her back and the sides of her breasts. Did she shift her body allowing more contact with her breasts? He was rock hard and she was pressing against him. He knew he was doing something right as Christie let out a soft moan and did nothing as he slid his hands onto her ass.

"OK, OK. Time!" Jimmy called out, "I mean, we should have said there was a time limit. Break it up you two." Jimmy watched as the couple broke apart. "I knew I should have played a safe."

Christie felt herself blushing as she sat back down but not before checking out the tent in Mike's shorts. 'Holy fuck, how big is that thing?' She thought, 'What am I going to tell Doug if he asks?'

Rick and Jimmy teased Mike about how he got aroused.

"You're going to have to stand away from the table," and "Not fair having two pool cues."

Then Rick said firmly to Mike as he checked out Christie, "No way can you win again, we're going to kick your ass this time."

Jimmy won the next game and tossed the stick on the table. He pulled Christie to her feet, lifted her up, and mashed his lips against hers.

Instinctively, Christie wrapped a leg around the boy's waist before realizing how suggestive this was. As the boy explored her mouth and his hands felt her all over, she was fully aware that Jimmy's cock had to be as large as Mike's. She could feel the shaft against her but wondered how long it was and as she moved her hips up, she felt Jimmy respond by pressing back against her. Finally, hearing one of the boys yell "Time!" she was let down and plopped back onto the chair.

She fanned herself dramatically, "OK, I wasn't thinking about what would be entailed with a kiss. Wow!" She looked at Mike, "I meant that for both of you." She stood up and walked over to Rick, "Guys, it's been fun, but Ed should be back soon and it might be best if he doesn't walk in here..." She looked at Rick, "I know, this is not right." She stood and went over to the boy.

Rick grinned as the blonde put her arms around him and pulled him close. He felt his cock pulse to life as he tasted the girl's mouth and tongue. Her incredible tits pressed into his chest as she ground her pussy against his cock. He reached down and grabbed her ass and pulled her harder against his aching shaft. He almost came when Christie began sucking on his tongue realizing she was simulating sucking on his cock.

"OK, time!" Jimmy said, "I'd say get a room, but I'd prefer if you came back to my room." He chuckled.

Rick and Christie broke their embrace, and Rick turned to Jimmy, "OK, but be gentle I've never been with another guy."

Jimmy sputtered, "Not you. I meant...never mind."

Christie grinned at the two, "Now that's better. I like competitive banter. But, I've got to go." Just as she started for the door, her phone rang. "Hey, sweetie. How did it go? That's great...really? Really? Crap." She walked out of earshot of the boys and whispered into the phone, "I am a bit anxious to see you...you know what I mean." She looked at the boys watching her, "I can't do that...seriously, you can't tell me it OK. You realize that you are not actually my husband and it wouldn't exactly be cheating on you...Sure, yeah I will." She turned and started back, "I love you too. See you in the morning."

"I guess we can play pool a bit longer. Ed's not coming back tonight. He and Jax are staying at a friend's place." She looked at the boys. "So, what would you like the next stakes to be?"

Rick looked at his friends the Christie's impressive chest, "Perhaps we could feel those?"

Christie looked down at her chest and the three grinning boys, "I guess I was expecting that. You've pretty much already seen them...OK. What? 30 seconds of feeling for the winner?" She walked over to the door and shut it before walking back and grabbing a barstool.

The next game was a lot more intense with the boys yelling, and jeering, and with a whoop, Jimmy stepped back grinning. He walked over to Christie and stopped as if not sure how to proceed.

Christie took his wrist, pulled his hand onto her breast, and sat back as the boy added his other hand. He explored her breasts through her blouse, squeezing and cupping. She sighed, unbuttoned her blouse, and slipped it off her shoulders. She pulled his hands back onto her tits and closed her eyes.

Jimmy stared at the amount of flesh spilling out of her lacy red bra and ran his thumbs across her projecting nipples. He heard her sigh and saw her crossed legs moving and knew he was exciting her.

"Time! Ok, let's play another." Rick cried.

Christie felt her crotch getting soaked and wavered between fleeing and staying. She knew she couldn't let them fuck her, but she was wondering how she could possibly last until Ed got back in the morning. 'Christ!' She thought, 'I'm worried about cheating with these boys and waiting for the man I'm cheating with.' She became aware that Jimmy was out of the game and Mike and Rick were battling. She walked over to the table to watch and saw all eyes focused on her tits, so she leaned over to get a better look.

Finally, Rick threw down the stick and indicated to Christie to stay where she was. He leaned into her from behind, cupping those heavy breasts he began squeezing them gently. His fingers moved all around them and as he slid his hands down from above, he felt those hard nipples against his hands. As he pinched them, Christie reached back and unclipped her bra.

"There, is that what you want?" She asked as she wiggled her ass against his steely rod.

Jimmy and Mike just stared at the fleshy masses being kneaded by their friend. Realizing the time, Jimmy called out.

Rick reluctantly let go before walking stiffly over to pick up his cue. "Wow, I've never felt anything like those. So soft and firm."

Christie smiled, "Thanks, but I guess Mike should have a feel now." She walked around the table, sat on the edge, and put her hands behind her on the table.

Mike started at the beauty in front of him as he stepped between her spread legs. As large as his hands were, he couldn't cover the girl's tits. He saw those beautiful blue eyes close as he rubbed his thumb across the erect nipples and on an impulse, he leaned forward and sucked one into his mouth.

Christie put a hand behind Mike's head feeling herself getting quite aroused with that massive erection pressed against her twat and the tongue rapidly flicking across her ultra-sensitive nipple. She opened her eyes when she felt a second mouth on her other nipple and smiled as Jimmy joined his friend.

Mike humped back against Christie's left leg as she responded to the stimulation on her nipples. Then she opened her legs, slid forward bringing her crotch against his cock, and pressed into him hard, her pelvis rocking. She grunted as they ground together rhythmically and then with a gasp, she came.

Christie couldn't believe she could cum with her pants on, but finally came to her senses and sat up. She felt exposed and mortified she came just by getting her nipples stimulated...the dry-humping didn't hurt any. She felt the cool air on her wet tits and slid off the table, also aware that her crotch was wet. "Sorry, I kind of let myself go. I should really get back before I do something I'll regret."

"Don't go. We probably shouldn't have done that, but you're the first girl to let me touch her breasts and, well, I guess I wanted as much as possible." Mike said.

"Me too," Jimmy said, "I loved it. You are so beautiful I couldn't help myself." He looked at Rick, "I think this was a first for all of us." He paused, "Can we at least, maybe...you know. Play for just a little bit higher stakes?"

Christie felt herself getting wetter if that were possible. "You mean, perhaps touch me...down there." She looked at her crotch and at the boys, "You just want to touch, right?" She slid her finger along the seam of her pants. "Like this?" She undid her pants and slid them off before sliding her hand under her red panties, "Or like this?"

Three pairs of eyes were glued to her hand moving under her red panties and she felt as if she could easily cum again. Then she pulled her hand out displaying her glistening middle finger before licking off the juices, "Or like that?" she panted.

Rick grinned at her, "We've been so jealous of Ed...you know getting to put his dick in your..." he pointed between her legs. "I'll bet your hole is warm and tight," he finished softly.

Christie asked before realizing she said it, "Which one? Sorry, sorry. Too much information," she blushed.

They looked at her, looking stunned.

"I guess I should have kept my mouth shut, but," she continued, "or my legs...but I've never been very tough when I'm with men with huge cocks," she said looking from one crotch to another. "Two beers at dinner and now a third," she sighed, "I've had enough."

Rick looked stunned, "Ed does you in...in your ass?" He imagined what that must feel like. 'Damn, I wish I could find a girl like that...a girl who let me do her anywhere, especially that creamy ass,' he thought.

"Yes, there's no stopping the man. Once he gets going...never mind. OK. I'll let the winner finger my pussy...just a finger, got it?" Christie tried to sound firm but her raspy voice gave away her true desires.

Rick nodded, "Maybe two fingers but I promise." He looked at the other two, "I'm sure to lose with the thoughts I have in my head now, but let's do it. All of us are going to suck at this but it'll be worth it."

She could tell that each boy wanted to be the first and as the game got more intense, she pulled off her panties and sat on the bar stool with her legs parted, her fingers playing with her wet flods. The boys threw up their hands in frustration when they missed a shot or did a fist pump when they made one. As the game neared the end, she sat on a table, her feet on either side of her hips feeling her pussy throb eagerly. Then Mike and Jimmy both threw down their cues as Rick raised his over his head.

Rick put down the cue and came over, his eyes scanning the spectacularly beautiful blonde. He leaned over and inhaled deeply. "Oh, wow!" he sighed. Then he gently pressed his finger into her pink opening and groaned softly. As he pushed his middle finger deeper, Christie closed her eyes and somehow opened her legs wider. Then he pushed all the way in. He was in awe feeling the velvety smoothness, the warmth engulfing his finger, and the aroma of the girl's arousal. He felt her pelvis respond as he began pumping his finger in and out, soft slurping sounds echoing around the game room. He couldn't find a comparison with anything he'd ever felt. Every time he pulled out he could feel resistance, and then her pussy seemingly sucked his finger back in. He moaned in frustration when Mike yelled "Time." He pulled his finger out and then put it in his mouth. He had a surprised look on his face as he sucked all her juices off.

Christie almost grabbed the boy's wrist but instead groaned in frustration as the boy pulled out. She wished she were a true slut...but maybe she was. A voice in her head was telling her to beg the boys to fuck her but she somehow kept quiet.

Rick had trouble walking over to the table with his pants achingly tight but managed to pick up the cue he'd dropped. "OK, I'm going to win the next game, also."

Jimmy and Mike both shook their heads, "Dude, you can't even hold the stick your hand is so wet," Jimmy laughed.

The next game was thankfully quicker, Mike winning and tossing down his stick without even gloating.

Christie almost came just seeing the look on the boy's face. She'd never seen such an intense display of lust on any man's face before and she wondered if he'd want to do more than just finger her...she hoped he would.

Mike came between her legs and pushed his finger inside her. He groaned softly as he buried his digit as deeply inside her as he could. Then he took his other hand and thumbed her clitoris. Christie's face and chest were flushed, her eyes were closed, and she was panting roughly as he finger-fucked her. Then he noticed her slick puckered asshole and remembered she let Ed put his dick there. He didn't stop pumping his finger into her pussy while he pressed another finger against the tight brown bud.

Christie groaned more loudly as she lifted her ass to allow easier access. She was mouthing, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," as the boy's fat fingers pushed deep inside her holes.

When Jimmy, yelled "Time," Christie reached down and grabbed Mike's wrist, "Don't stop, I'm so close." She groaned in pleasure feeling those fingers powerfully fuck her holes.

Jimmy looked at Rick and nodded. They came over and each sucked on a nipple. Each played with a huge tit while tonguing her eagerly.

Christie cried out she was cumming as Mike added a second finger to her ass and her sopping pussy.

After grunting in pleasure, Christie let her feet slide off the table as she lay back naked on the cool surface. She lay there panting as the boy extracted his fingers from her two holes. She should have felt embarrassed to be so wantonly displayed in front of three fully-dressed boys but wasn't. She finally looked up at them and sighed, "You might not have much experience, but you have no need of being told how to please a woman." Then as if making a decision, she looked at the pronounced tents, "You've been really good to me. Perhaps I could jerk you guys off?"

Jimmy nodded, "I'd like that."

"I don't know, I'd like to try one more thing," Rick said. "Could we just feel what it's like?"

Christie looked where Rick was looking, "Oh, no. No way. You aren't going to fuck me."

Jimmy sighed, "Could I at least touch your...your pussy? I sort of missed out."

Rick looked at Jimmy, "Good point. We've been inside you, at least Mike and I have. How could putting out dicks in you be any different? We just want to know what it feels like...you know, to be inside a woman."

"Good lord, you don't think there's a difference? I know this isn't a good look for a faithful wife letting you boys finger me, but letting you put your cocks inside me..."

Mike shook his head softly, "We'll never tell anyone...please?" He looked at his friends, "Just 10 or 15 seconds...just to feel what being inside your pussy would be..."

Christie hesitated but then shook her head, "One quick feel. Yeah, that's not going to work. You realize that once you are inside me, it'll take a herd of elephants to pull you out. I've heard these lines before from men. I just want to put in the tip; I promise I'll stop immediately if you say so; I promise to pull out. I won't cum inside you," she looked at the boys as she listed what she'd heard in her life.

The eager looks melted off the boys' faces replaced by resignation, "Shit! I can't believe I'm going to say this, but OK. You each can put your cock inside me for 30 seconds...that's it! That's it. Then you can go back to your rooms and jerk off thinking about it. 30 seconds, no more. We have a deal?" She asked sternly.

The eager looks flashed onto the boys' faces and they started to talk about the winner of the next game.

Christie interrupted them, "Let's cut to the chase. I'm not going to sit here naked while you play another game. Flip a coin or play rock, paper, scissors, or something to see who's first." She didn't wait for a response, instead headed over to the couch. She lay back, her legs opened wide as she rubbed her wet pussy. '30 seconds?' She had no doubt these boys would abide by that but would she let them?

Jimmy won and with a grin, came over to the couch pulling off his clothes. Her eyes widened as she saw the club bouncing out in front of him, "Oh Christ. You're fucking huge." She sat up and gripped the purple shaft with both hands. She couldn't get her fingers around the pulsing shaft as she stroked him. Her pussy throbbed even more in anticipation as she looked up at the boy, "I'm going to get this wet, but go slow. I mean it. No slamming it into me until I say so. When I get used to you, you can start the timer, OK?"

Jimmy put his head back as he felt her lips wrap around the head of his cock. He'd never had a woman do that and it was incredible. He looked down feeling her lips slide down his shaft and saw half his length buried into her mouth. 'How? How is she not gagging?' he wondered.

Christie decided he was wet enough and with a loud smacking sound pulled the fat cock out of her mouth. She lay back and opened her legs wide, "I assume you know what to do," she smiled up at the boy. She put As the boy lay on top of her, she reached between the boy's legs and grabbed his cock and found she had to forcibly push it down against her wet cunt. She rubbed the head up and down her slit, "Christ, you're hard. Ok, now push it into me. But stop when I tell you to. Then pull out and push it in again and you'll find you can go deeper."

Jimmy felt something inside him he'd never felt before. There was an animalistic power that surged through him. He looked down at his dick pressing against that beautiful pussy wondering if he could resist just putting all his weight behind one powerful thrust, but he resisted the urge. "Let me know if it hurts and I'll stop," he panted.

Christie nodded and pulled on the boy's ass gently. She gasped as the fat head popped in and stretched her pussy more than she ever felt. She put her hands on his hips holding him there as she panted, 'Holy shit this is going to hurt. Maybe this is a bad idea,' she thought while pushing on the boy's hips. She realized that if she let go she'd get ripped apart. "Ok, slowly...take it really slow," she groaned as she let him go.

Jimmy realized what Christie meant and all he wanted to do as he pulled out was to slam right back in. But rather than doing that, he pulled out as slowly as he could before he felt the cold on the head of his cock. He pushed and again felt the warmth envelope him. It took all his willpower not to push in farther. Instead, he pulled out and again slid inside her, more easily this time. He repeated that as the woman's gasps became those of pleasure rather than pain.

Christie felt the stinging fade and soon felt warmth flood her lower regions as she this huge invader. As the boy slowly pulled out and pushed on farther each time, she found herself exploring the boy's stomach and chest with her hands, marveling at how rock hard this skinny boy's muscles were. When he was pressed fully into her, she groaned loudly as parts of her she never knew existed were being stabbed with that fat head.

Jimmy found if he slowly pulled out and pressed in, the girl quit stopping him, and within a minute of thrusting he realized he was finally fully inside a woman's vagina. He heard Rick say he was timing it and began pulling all the way out and slamming all the way in since Christie seemed to like it by the way she was gripping his ass.

Rick and Mike found themselves bending over and watching their friend's cock disappear into the beautiful pink lips. Her pussy lips stretched wide accommodating that thick shaft.

Her exploring took her to the boy's ass... rock-hard flesh pulsing under her hands. as the boy drove into her harder and harder. 'Shit, no way could I cum this fast.' She thought, 'Not when he will be pulling out soon. Why did I say just 30 seconds? Fuck! Forgive me, Doug, this feels incredible.' Thoughts tumbled through her as the pleasure mounted.

"Time!" Rick yelled, "My turn."

Christie initially grabbed that hard ass and pulled herself hard against him before kissing the red-faced boy and letting him pull out. "That was really nice, Jimmy. You're going leave a lot of girls limp and totally spent."

After Jimmy finally crawled off the blonde, Rick climbed between her legs and looked down at the girl, "Thanks for doing this. You have to be the most beautiful woman in the world and we are so lucky that you're allowing us to make love to you."