The Loaner Wife Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,068 Followers

"You're more than welcome," she panted. Christie felt the giant cock throbbing in her hand and almost laughed. 'I should be thanking you,' she thought as she lined his cock up. She realized Rick should have gone first since he had a smaller, spear-shaped head, with the same fat shaft and would have stretched her out a bit more easily.

Rick felt his cock enter a woman for the first time and as he pushed in, he stopped and pulled out as Jimmy did, but Christie grabbed his ass and pulled him into her all the way. He immediately began pumping in and out of the girl's pussy and groaned as he knew what was coming. Right when Mike yelled "Time!" Rick collapsed onto those beautiful breasts and felt to most intense orgasm of his life hit. No way could he stop so he thrust into that hole over and over until there was nothing more he could dump into her.

Christie knew Rick couldn't hold back and rather than push him off, ruining his first orgasm with a woman, she kissed his neck fiercely while wrapping her legs around him. When he was finally spent, she let him lie there panting while looking apologetically at Mike who was standing there stroking his fat cock.

Rick finally roused himself, "God, I'm so sorry. It just came up on me all at once." He looked down at the smiling girl, "God, I love you." He stopped and put his head down, "Crap, I'm really sorry I came inside you. I should have pulled out, but it hit me so fast I really didn't expect it." He pushed himself up pulling his cock out of her tight hole.

"Don't be sorry. It's fine, I'm not fertile right now, at least I hope not. I understand, it's your first time and all. You'll learn to control that beautiful cock of yours." She pulled his head down to her and kissed him. "It was wonderful. You always want to remember this as a time when you gave me a huge compliment."

Mike punched Rick in the shoulder, "I told you wouldn't last a minute with her." He looked at Christie and stammered, "We might have talked about the possibility...you know, perhaps..."

Christie giggled, "Fucking me? I'm shocked. Three virile boys such as yourselves wanting to fuck poor little old me?" She pulled Mike on top of her and felt that his cock was perhaps not as fat as the other two, but had a really nice curve to it and was perhaps a bit longer. She guided him inside her and felt him take over immediately.

Mike was in heaven. Even though he was third, her vagina still gripped his cock and Christie responded passionately as she wrapped her legs around him. She dug her heels into his ass encouraging him. When Jimmy yelled "Time!" he tried to pull out, but Christie held onto him.

"I think the 30-second rule went out the window when Rick decided to cum inside me. Mike, take as much time as you want and enjoy. You can cum inside me also." She looked at Jimmy, "Don't keep stroking that because you'll have your turn again."

Mike looked down at the creamy white, naked form under him; the massive mounds bouncing up and down with each stroke...He had this intense feeling boiling up in his balls until with a loud cry he exploded into a girl's pussy for the first time. He realized that he was not wasting his sperm for the first time in his life and after what seemed like minutes he collapsed onto the girl, feeling her warm tits against his bare chest. He kissed her earlobe and whispered, "Damn, you are so hot. I wish I could hold you all night...lie here and never let my cock leave your pussy."

Christie felt the same way. These three boys filled her up more than she'd ever felt and Ed and Doug might be a bit upset if they knew what she was feeling. As Mike crawled off her, she again looked at that large head on Jimmy and licked her lips. "Hey there, haven't we met before?" As Jimmy got between her legs she stopped him, "Just a thought, but perhaps you'd like to try a different position?"

Jimmy looked at her and grinned, "Could I fuck you from behind? I really love your ass." He sat back on the couch.

Christie turned over and on all fours, looked back at him, "I guess you know what to do." She wiggled her ass and as she buried her face in the couch she felt that huge head spread her cunt wide and drive into her with a single thrust. "Oh fuck, yes. That's it, fuck me," she moaned. She reached back and played with her clit as the boy pistoned into her. These boys might have been virgins but they sure knew what they wanted to do to her.

The boy looked down on those creamy white ass cheeks recalling his fantasies while she was swimming. At the time, she was so far away, so untouchable, so off-limits, and yet here he was, his aching cock buried inside per tight pussy. He looked down at her porcelain globes wondering if she'd let him try out her ass. He grabbed her cheeks and pounded against her as he pressed his thumb against her puckered hole. Christie pushed back against his thumb and grunted with each deep thrust.

Christie was getting closer and as the boy's fat thumb entered her rectum, she felt the wonderful tingling building up.

Jimmy drove his thumb to the knuckle and as he fucked this tight, slick pussy he hoped he could last longer than his friends had, but understood how they came so quickly feeling that slick hole suck on his cock, the tight ring gripping his thumb...what would that feel around his cock? This was 100x better than jerking off and never wanted it to end. His determination to hold off was eroding away as he heard the girl grunt in pleasure louder the harder he drove into her. When she cried out she was cumming, it was more than he could bear and he pushed into her with all his weight. His head spun as he erupted what felt like gallons of sperm into her as she writhed beneath him.

They both collapsed on their sides on the couch, sweaty, flushed, panting. Christie felt Jimmy's hands reach around and cup her tits, feeling them, exploring how they felt. She looked at the other two boys and saw that they were stroking their cocks and watching their friend use her body, her married body for his pleasure. She felt the boy's cock soften and slide out releasing a flood of cum onto the couch. She immediately cupped her pussy and looked over at the boys, "Perhaps one of you could grab a towel or something?"

Rick ran over to the wet bar and finding a clean towel ran over and handed it to the beautiful blonde. He and Mike watched intently as she opened her legs and wiped all the creamy fluids they deposited in her. They were both fully hard watching and fully realizing they deposited their sperm in a woman for the first time.

Christie extricated herself from the boy and stood up. She checked the time and was surprised to see it was after one AM. They'd been in the room for over 5 hours. She groaned thinking that even if she got to sleep now, she'd be exhausted in the morning. She went over to grab her clothes and stopped feeling a hand on her shoulder.

"Wait, before you get dressed, I'd really like a hug...you know, skin to skin," Rick said. He pulled her close and felt his aching cock press against the girl's stomach. He whispered in her ear, "I'm sorry I said 'I love you'. I got carried away. Thank you."

Christie felt his rigid rod bruising her stomach and felt sad for the boy, "That's ok. I like hearing that." She looked at Mike standing next to her, his cock fully erect, and then over at Jimmy sitting on the couch stroking his cock.

She stepped away from Rick and looked at the three boys. "Ok, I can't just leave with you boys like this, but I don't think we have time for you to take turns." She looked down at the floor as if trying to decide...she suddenly realized she wanted this, she was no longer thinking that she couldn't leave the boys like this because of pity, she wanted to have three cocks inside her at once. Three huge cocks. This opportunity might never come up again. Time to throw off the bowlines.

She looked at Mike and told him to lie on the thick rug in front of the couch. She grabbed Rick's hand and pulled him over to where Mike was getting down. "I want you to fuck my ass and," looking at Jimmy, "I want your cock in my mouth again. We should finish what we started." She straddled Mike's waist, grabbed his cock, and lowered herself onto the long, curved shaft. "Ahhhh, nice." She sighed. She raised and lowered herself onto that hard shaft a few times before looking at Rick, "I saw lotion over on the table. We'll need my ass lubed well."

Rick came back with the lotion and following her directions fingered a generous amount into her puckered hole. Then she wrapped her lips around his cock, slobbering all over the shaft. Then she pulled off him and nodded back toward her ass.

"Get behind and take it slow like Jimmy did with my pussy,." Christie said as she leaned forward. She let out a long groan as the boy pressed his cock against her ass. against her ass. "Ahhhh. Yesss, that's nice." She moaned as the head easily popped into her tight hole. "That's it, let me get used to you." She looked at Mike, "You can't cum quickly. I want this to last, sweetie. I want you and Rick to fuck the shit out of me as soon as he is all the way in." She looked back at Rick, "OK, I think I'm good. Do what you want with my ass."

Rick didn't think anything could feel better than Christie's pussy but the way her tight ring gripped his cock was amazing. He reveled in the tightness, the heat, and the feeling of his stomach pressing against that gorgeous ass was incredible. As he and Mike awkwardly tried to set up a rhythm, he was aware his balls were rubbing against another man's scrotum but he didn't care.

Christie felt the two boys get in sync, loving how filled up she felt, how intense all the feelings were, and realized her mouth was being neglected. She looked over at Jimmy, "Come here stud. I need to suck your cock." After Jimmy knelt down beside Mike, she clamped her mouth onto his rigid shaft sucking hard as she torqued her pelvis on the ungiving shafts stuffing her ass and cunt.

Mike grabbed those flopping tits and squeezed them as he felt not only the tight pussy hugging his dick, but Rick's cock furiously pumping in and out of Christie's ass. He felt the weight of both Christie and his friend but it enhanced the experience. He looked over and saw Jimmy's cock slide in and out of the girl's mouth and found the sight mesmerizing.

Jimmy loved feeling his cock inside that gorgeous blonde's mouth and wondered if he should pull out when he came or if she expected him to cum in her mouth. He grabbed her blonde hair and pulled her onto his cock and when she didn't resist, he pumped harder and deeper into her throat. He felt his balls begin that familiar ache and began to panic thinking perhaps he should pull out.

Christie felt the boy release her hair and his humping against her mouth slow down, so she pulled the cock out of the throat and mouth. She looked up at the flushed face, "Do it, cum in my mouth." She opened her mouth and dove onto the shaft and grunted as the boy grabbed her hair again and thrust hard into her face. She was soon rewarded with the hot jets splatting against the back of her throat.

Jimmy felt like he was going to pass out as he grunted out spurt after spurt down her throat when the last pulse faded, he blissfully collapsed back onto his heels and lay on his side watching. He reached out and ran his finger across her bruised lips and whispered, "Thanks." His eyes fluttered and then he closed them as he fell asleep.

Rick couldn't hold back after watching the blonde swallow his friend's cum, and gasped that he was cumming. He slammed into her ass and grunted as he released spurt after spurt into the slick, tight rectum. He wanted it to last forever but as he felt the last spasm, he pulled out and flopped down on the floor, opposite to where Rick was sleeping. He watched for a while but then felt his eyes flutter, and also fell asleep.

Christie looked down at Mike, "I guess it's just us. Interested in trying another position? I feel like I've been crushing you."

Mike's hands explored the girl on top of him, trying to memorize those breasts, the smooth naked back, the wonderful ass, that face... "I just want you to cum on my cock. Would you like to?" he said before kissing her rosy cheeks.

"Hmmmm. Yes, I can do that." Christie said as she ground her cunt against that nice curved cock. She arched her back and began rubbing her clit against the boy's shaft, feeling the raw stimulation against her. She pulled the boy's hands onto her breasts, "Yes, play with my nipples...yesss, like that."

The harder Mike pinched and pulled on her rock-hard nipples, the harder he felt his cock being used. He sat up and sucked a nipple into his mouth causing Christie to pant rapidly and grind harder against him. Within seconds she cried out as she came.

Christie felt wave after wave of pleasure wash through her as she humped up and down on that long cock, her pants turning into grunts as she felt her head spin. Finally, she collapsed onto the boy, breathing hard.

Mike held the girl feeling incredible love, realizing if she passes out he wouldn't get to cum again, but it didn't bother him. The most beautiful woman he'd ever seen just used his cock, used him to cum so hard she almost passed out. He felt his pride swell as he stroked the naked woman.

Christie pushed herself up and looked at Mike, "OK, Sweetie, you need relief now." She looked at that contented face and smiled, "You're very good. I've rarely ever cum as hard as that, but now it's your turn. You can use me however you like, any position you want."

Mike looked up at that beautiful face feeling incredible elation hearing this offer. He thought for just a second, "Perhaps bent over the pool table?"

She pulled off the boy and stood up. She put out her hand and pulled him to his feet. She led him over to the pool table and bent over, legs wide, looking back at him, "Does this work for you?"

Mike nodded and stepped forward, lined his cock up with the sopping pussy, and drove into her. He heard Christie let out a deep guttural groan as he buried his cock into that sopping yet tight pussy reveling. Then he felt something he'd never allowed himself, pride. Pride that he had this woman all to himself as his friends had passed out. Bending over, he grabbed those marvelous flopping tits. "Do you like it from behind?"

"Yes, yesss. I feel used like I'm totally yours...Fuck! You feel really good inside me." Christie panted. "Mmmmm, yes. Pinch them...pull on my nipples. Fuck me as hard as you want. Yes, uhh, uhhh fuck."

Mike groaned hearing the girl loving his cock. He continued playing with the hard nipples while sliding his hand down to stroke the girl's clit. She immediately writhed against him harder and her panting got more ragged. He pulled out as far as he could and slammed into her and hearing her grunts, he repeated this over and over. He reveled in how pliable the previously untouchable woman had become. He felt himself getting close and didn't want this to end, so he pulled out and turned the girl around. He lifted her up onto the pool table and pulled her legs open and slammed back into that sopping pussy.

Christie was amazed that this young boy had so much stamina, so eager, so fucking hard. She closed her eyes and grabbed her flopping tits as she opened her legs wide, accepting his long cock and wallowing in the pre-orgasmic waves of pleasure. "God, yes, fuck me." She panted. She looked up at the sweating boy, "Keep doing what you want. I love it when a man takes charge and takes what he wants. Uhhhh, yesss. Do what you want to me, baby." Then she felt the tingling start again, "Fuck! I'm cumm...aaaaahhhh," she grunted as yet another orgasm pulsed through her.

Mike ground his cock inside her as she came again. 'How many times came a woman cum?' he wondered. Then as she lay back on the table he resumed fucking her pussy.

Christie roused herself and sighed, "Fuck! Your cock is....wow!" she said." She pulled herself up and planted her mouth on his, kissing him passionately. She broke the kiss and stroked his face. "Tell me...tell me to do anything and I'm yours," she panted.

"Damn, Christie, you are so fucking hot. I could do you all night, but I need your mouth on my cock. I want to cum in your mouth. Get up," Mike ordered with a strange rush of confidence. He pulled out of her feeling the slick suction of her pussy trying to pull him backside her. He stepped back and watched as the girl slid off the table, knelt in front of him, and took his cock into her mouth. As she cleaned her juices off his cock, she began sucking on it, pumping her fist around the shaft. "Oh yesss," he sighed, "Damn you are a great cocksucker." She groaned groan in pleasure hearing him, and he continued, "That's it, suck on it. Take it all the way down your throat, yessss."

Christie obeyed, opened her throat taking that long shaft deep into her gullet. Choking, she pulled off and looked up at the boy, "Sorry, I can't take you that way. But, perhaps if I got back on the table..." She stood and climbed up on the pool table and lay on her back, her head hanging over the edge looking at the glistening cock and huge balls right in front of her mouth, "Ok baby, fuck my mouth. Mmmm mmm."

Mike wasted no time shoving his dick in the girl's wide-open mouth and slowly pushed his hips forward. He felt Christie's hands on his ass pulling him deeper and deeper. "Oh gees!" he moaned as he pulled back out and thrust forward. He was amazed how the girl could take his entire cock into her throat and as he reached down to squeeze those fleshy mounds, he could see his cock expand her throat, 'Crap! I'm that deep in this beautiful woman's throat." Rather than cum as he knew he could if he stayed there another minute, he pulled out and leaned down to kiss the gasping girl. "I change my mind, I'm not done fucking you, now get up. I want to spear you with my cock." He held out his hand pulling her off the table and kissed her again.

Keeping his lips locked to the young blonde's, he grabbed her ass and lifted her up effortlessly, and guided his dick into her sopping slit. He could feel her juices flowing out of her onto his ballsack, could hear the sloshing sounds echoing throughout the game room, and wanted to remember all of this.

"Ooooohhhh." She grunted as she wrapped her legs around the boy's waist. As she felt herself being lifted and dropped onto that cock, she was amazed at how strong this skinny boy was and as she ground against that cock, she began to feel a powerful tingling in her midsection that spread rapidly throughout her lower torso. She felt that hard, curved cock pushing against her vagina and suddenly thought about a G spot. She'd thought it was an urban myth but, this was new. She began grinding harder on that cock and soon exploded hard as jolts shot through her in wave after wave.

Mike felt the writhing, gasping girl go limp in his arms as she collapsed from what appeared to be a really intense orgasm and now felt juices flowing down his legs. He realized he made the girl cum so hard, her pussy flooded with cum. He carried her to the couch and lay her down on her back, his cock still buried inside her.

Christie felt herself spinning off in ecstasy and when things became clearer, she saw Mike looking down at her as he pumped his cock into her slurping cunt. "I passed out? I've never felt anything like that. What happened?" She asked. She looked over at the two boys sleeping on the rug and back at Mike. "You need to cum. We should get some sleep before the guys come back."

Mike nodded at her, "I've been so close for a long time. I just want to do one more thing." He pulled out and lifted the girl's legs up to her chest and when Christie grabbed them, he pressed his cock against her asshole and gently pushed in.

Christie groaned when Mike's cock slipped easily into her ass and she watched his clenched face as he focused on the feeling he must have and soon felt his thrusts becoming harder and deeper. "Wow, you do take what you want." She rocked her hips and ass up against the urgently thrusting boy knowing he was close to cumming.

barkirk
barkirk
3,068 Followers