The Loaner Wife Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck. Uhhh, uhh,uh,uh, uhhhhhhh." Mike groaned as he emptied his balls into the girl's ass. He pistoned into the hole a bit shallower and shallower until he drove all the way in one last time and collapsed on top of her. He looked lovingly over at the sweating girl and kissed her. As he felt his cock slip out, he opened his mouth and tasted her warm saliva while pressing his tongue against hers. Breaking the kiss, he looked down at her, "Thank you. I know you're married, but you made me...all three of us, so incredibly happy. I dreamt about what it would be like...this first time, but no fantasy ever approached this."

Christie looked up at the boy wondering why she felt no guilt, just a pleasurable exhaustion. "This is not a cliché, it was my pleasure. You boys definitely have serious gifts...huge cocks. Christ, I really love that cock of yours." She gently pushed him off, "But, as fun as this has been, I need to get some sleep before my husband comes back."

Mike lay there and watched as the naked woman walked over and cleaned herself up. He sat up as she went over to get her clothes, grabbed her, and pulled her close. "Sorry, I know this has to end, but I want to savor the feel of your bare skin against mine once more." He pulled her close and held her, stroking her hair. "I love you, Christie. I know I shouldn't say that, but I'll always love you."

Christie smiled and then put down her clothes, "OK. Grab your phone and take pictures. You can share them with Jimmy and Rick but you have to promise me you'll never let anyone else see them."

Mike ran over to the table but the pool table. When he turned around, Christie was already on the couch, legs wide open playing with herself. He snapped picture after picture ordering her into different positions. When he had shots of her in positions her husband hadn't even seen he came over, lifted her to her feet, and kissed her again, "I love you even more now," he sighed.

Christie felt sad and leaned up and kissed the boy back, "I know you do. I can feel it, but you'll love others also." She pulled away and pulled on her clothes. Turning around, she saw Mike putting on his clothes. "I have to go to bed. You should wake them up."

"I will, but first I'm going to walk you back to your room. I wouldn't trust the streets out there this late at night." Mike grinned, taking her arm.

After opening the door to her room, Christie turned and kissed the boy again and when his hands rubbed her back, she pulled his hand onto her breast. Kissing him a little harder, she pulled away, "I am so close to inviting you to stay and let you use me the rest of the night, but..." She pecked him on the lips and gently pushed him out the door. As she crawled into bed she groaned seeing the time...4:17 AM.

* * *

Ed looked at the naked beauty lying on the bed and felt torn between stripping off his clothes; letting her sleep; or waking her so they could catch their flight. They'd hold the flight since it was Jax's private jet and he'd been frustrated for the last 24 hours wanting just one more time with his employee's wife.

Christie felt hands on her shoulder and looked up, "Oh, sorry. Hi. Everything go ok? You sign everything?" She sat up and kissed the older man. She looked over at the clock, "Oh Christ, I have to get dressed and pack. When are we leaving?"

"Relax, Maria and Robert helped me pack. You were out cold." He saw her look down at her nakedness, "Yeah, they did get a nice look. Robert seemed pretty interested, come to think of it, and so did Maria...kidding, I covered you up. They didn't see anything. We have an hour, so you have time. I guess you didn't get much sleep last night." He grinned at her, "Did the boys keep you up late last night? Do anything fun? Can you walk?"

Christie blushed, "Yeah. They were very entertaining. We played pool. I had no idea they could be so competitive." She climbed out of bed, "Get those dirty thoughts out of your head. You know I'd never cheat on you." She strode into the bathroom to get ready to leave. Entering the bathroom, "Cheating on Doug might be another story, however."

Ed wondered what that meant as she closed the door. He suddenly realized this might be the last time he'd ever see that perfect naked body. He sadly turned to grab his bags to set them out in the hallway. 'Why the fuck didn't I take pictures?' he thought bitterly.