The Local Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the second lecture came the lunch break. Amber left the course and headed to the ladies' room. As soon as she locked the cubicle, she lifted the skirt and pulled her panties halfway down. The crotch was wet from her arousal. The scent of her sex spread in the narrow room.

Amber couldn't help it, as her hand found almost independently her way between her legs. Her pussy was so fucking wet! Not only damp but incredibly swollen and dripping. The vivid images of the previous night found their way into her mind and spread throughout her imagination. With her mind's eye, the blonde saw the slutty blog girl fucking her ass with a huge dildo and sucking on it. She saw herself doing the same with her own toy. She remembered the disgust and the disgrace she felt. Yet, thinking of it made her stroke her clit faster. While rubbing her pussy with one, she let her other hand slip between her ass cheeks. Lost in her imagination, Amber began slowly to massage her rear opening with her finger again, then carefully pushed it. She leaned her flushed face against the cold surface of the door. Still playing with her clit, she shoved the second finger into her tight asshole and began to move it in and out. The sensation was overwhelming. Amber felt embarrassed about herself, but her cunt started making messy, disgusting noises, wanting more. She knew she was about to cum. She craved it so much!

Yet, just before the climax flushed over her, she heard the door open! When laughter echoed, Amber fell silent and tried to calm down. Her heart was still beating fast. Her mind raced, but she didn't dare to move. Two girls giggled, entered the toilette, and chatted. Although, Amber didn't really listen. Still leaning against the stall door, she tried to calm her breathing and whirling emotions.

The unknown girls used the toilettes, flushed them, and left the cubicles, incessantly talking to each other while doing it. Amber hoped only they wouldn't notice her.

Then, as she looked down, she realized her panties must have slid down her legs as she masturbated and were resting on her pumps around her ankles. Unfortunately, the cubicle stall separators and doors offered a space of about ten inches between them and the floor. A halogen light beam fell under the door directly on the slimy crotch of her panties. Amber could see it and knew the girls would see it too if they only dared to look.

The petite beauty froze, with her face glowing with shame. Not daring to move, she hoped she would remain undiscovered. The girls were still chatting, and it seemed Amber would get away with it.

"Are you ready or what?" asked one of them.

"Wait a jiffy, let me put some lip--," she interrupted. Then she added: "Oh my gosh, do you see that?" she asked with disbelief.

The other girl giggled. "Oh my gosh, how wet!" she chirped, almost singing.

"It's disgusting!" said the other.

Both women burst into laughter.

A wave of shame hit Amber as would someone slap her face. But at that exact moment, every muscle in her body began to spasm as her orgasm washed through her. Glob after glob of thick clear cum gushed out of her cunt onto the white Vicotria's Secret panties between her legs.

She barely heard the giggling as the girls left the restroom, leaving her alone.

Amber didn't dare to leave the cubicle for the next hour until she could be sure that the girls who had discovered her humiliation weren't near the ladies' room anymore.

Back in her apartment, but still feeling dizzy from the emotions of what happened a few hours ago, the blonde spent almost sixty minutes in the shower. She was torn between the shame she felt and the need to give in to her desires. Tears welled up in her eyes as embarrassment washed over her. Still, the same humiliating affection made her clit pulse the next minute, and she had to force herself not to touch herself again.

-- The flirt on the beach --

It took a lot of effort not to play with herself in the following days. The petite blonde avoided opening the secret browser on her notebook and forced herself not to think about the kinky girl and her shameful blog.

The first day was hard, but attending the lectures and meeting friends made it more accessible. Amber made a few new friends, including Julie and Mackenzie, who also tried their own fashion blogs.

Another day, as she left the building, she met Lucas again. He was sitting on the stairs, eating a sandwich and reading something on his smartphone. It was a sunny, hot Californian day with beautiful cumulus clouds in the sky. Amber's ambition awakened, and she thought back to her goal of turning Lucas's head.

"How are you?" she asked. She wore a tight, white sleeveless top and a pleated grey skirt. It was still pretty short but a bit more descent than many others she owned. White pumps matched the outfit, as well as decent makeup. Her hair was bound into a simple ponytail.

Lucas smiled, looking up.

"I thought you disappeared," he said. "To be honest, I was looking for you yesterday," he added.

"Oh, really? I am sorry, I was busy. You know, the lectures and stuff," she chirped. Her plan still worked, she thought. "But if you want, we could spend some time today," she said.

"Sure? What do you suggest?"

"Am just a girl, and you are a strong man," she teased a little. "Any plans?" she gave him a flirting smile.

"Well, there is a beautiful lake with an even more beautiful sandy beach not far from here," he said shyly. "I mean, it's a hot day, but if you don't want--," he wanted to expand but trailed off.

"Okay," she answered.

"Really?" he asked, surprised.

"Yes, let's do it," Amber answered.

"Oh, great. Let me call a buddy. He got a car," said Lucas and started to scroll over the contacts on his phone.

"You don't need to. We can take my convertible."

"Oh, really? Okay. Then let's do it," Lucas said.

"I must change into a swimsuit, and I guess you need your swim trunks too?" Amber asked rhetorically. "We can't go swimming naked, can we?" She teased again.

"Of course, you are right. Let us fetch the things. Where do we want to meet?"

"I am a lady and can't just fetch something," she said with a pretended indignation but smiled then. "I will meet you here in an hour, okay?" she answered.

After arriving at her apartment, Amber took a shower and shaved her bikini zone. After that, she looked for all her swimsuits and bikinis and then considered them spread all over her bed. The petite beauty decided on the yellow one, with white trims, that she had worn the last time in Cancun a few months ago. It was maybe a bit daring, but she had to make an impression on Lucas.

After another ten minutes, wearing the bikini, sunglasses, sun hat, and a tunic, the sexy blonde was almost ready. She packed two beach towels in a large cloth bag and finally headed to the car to pick up Lucas.

While driving, Amber noticed how Lucas started on her legs. She liked it and wondered if he would dare to touch her. He didn't, but she felt how much he wanted.

The lake was beautiful with its clear water, the surrounding trees, and the sandy beach in this area. Many people, most of whom were students, were on that hot day at the lake. The sun burned mercilessly, but Lucas found a shady spot.

The water in the lake was pretty cold but still acceptable. After a bath, they lay down and talked, enjoying the relaxing moment. Lucas was pretty straightforward, Amber thought. He was honest and maybe even a little naive, however. He told her about his brother and his parents and their farm. Amber also told him a bit of herself without giving too much away.

While walking, swimming, and fooling around, the bikini bottom tended to cut between Amber's round buttocks. She noticed the boys ogling her, And also Lucas seemed to enjoy the sight. And the petite beauty never really hurried to cover her bubble butt, letting him pretty much have time to discover her body with his eyes.

"Looking, not touching, sweetheart," she thought, smiling.

The sun slowly leaned towards the horizon, and the beach thinned out as Amber jumped out of the water and ran toward the towels. Her tits bounced up and down, and the bikini cut even more between her legs. Still, she ignored it, even as the wet, yellow, now semi-transparent bikini slid slightly between her folds, creating a visible cameltoe. Two guys were lying on her towels and looking at her as she passed them. They measured her body with their eyes, and she saw as they noticed the outlining pussy. But she passed them by confidently, without looking back.

Lucas caught up with Amber the next moment and gently pushed her down on her towel. There was a short pause as they looked at each other. Water dripped from his hair. She moved her head and kissed him. He kissed her back, although a bit hesitating. However, his hand slid up on her thigh. They started to kiss passionately.

Their spot between the trees was slightly off the beach, and none was nearby. In addition, Amber had noticed in passing that most of the remaining students were couples and busy with themselves. Out of an impulse, she moved her hand toward his crotch and rubbed his dick through his trunks. The sexy blonde couldn't explain why she did, but the desire to feel a hard cock in her hand again drove her. It had been a while since she gave Brian a hand job the last time. And Amber must have admitted she liked the feeling of a hard penis in her hand. Lucas' fingers, however, reached Amber's pulsing clit and began to stroke it slightly through her bikini bottom.

"Not so shy anymore," she thought, letting him do, at least for a while. She noticed how aroused he had become and how wet she became herself. Not wanting to give him the wrong impression, she stopped his hand.

"Listen, Lucas, I know you have a girlfriend, and you must know I am not that kind of girl," she whispered, playing sincerely.

"Oh fuck, you are right. I am sorry. I don't know why--," Lucas tried to explain.

"Because you can't wait to lay me down and fuck me," she thought. But she said: "I could be your girlfriend, and I have pretty much to offer. Nevertheless, I have to be sure to be the only one," she smiled and kissed him on his cheek. She played the game perfectly, and she knew it. "I really hope you understand," she said, looking into his eyes.

"You are absolutely right," said Lucas. "I have to be sure of my own feelings."

It just went excellent, Amber thought. Lucas needed a little more time to himself, giving her more space to find out if she really wanted to have sex with him.

The petite beauty had time, a lot of time, and she was pretty sure, sooner or later, he would crawl to her feet.

-- A breathtaking climax again --

After the first week at the campus, Amber felt like having arrived. She had found a clique of like-minded people to discuss fashion and new digital opportunities with. The beauty discussed the latest social media hints and new emerging opportunities going along with them. She began to feel like a bit of an academic.

Sometimes, she regretted not living in a dormitory, like her new friends. On the other hand, everyone envied her for her luxurious apartment. She didn't need to share the space with anyone. And at nights, when Amber was alone, she had to admit that it was indeed an advantage. After three days of sexual abstinence, she couldn't resist anymore. She could hardly stand it during the lectures because her panties were wet. The vivid memories of the embarrassing situation as she had masturbated in the ladies' room left her with no peace. The shame she had felt, followed by the most powerful orgasm of her life, made her constantly think about it.

And almost every day, she thought about the kinky blog she had discovered a few days ago. The girl's profile 'subSlutLuna' was burned into her imagination. However, the thought of getting wet on submissiveness or even humiliation terrified her. It was so wrong, so incompatible with her convictions and upbringing. Yet, she couldn't resist thinking about such depraved, humiliating things.

After all, Amber gave in. She opened her MacBook Air and clicked on the secret browser to navigate to the particular blog she wanted to see so much again. The site reloaded, and Amber's heart began to drum in her chest. Besides, she heard the blood rushing in her ears.

The newest update contained no pictures like earlier but a video of the girl. To see the videos, she had to pay using her credit card. The movies weren't expensive, and apart from that, the money wasn't a problem. Amber hesitated because she didn't want her mother or John to discover it. On the other side, her mother never checked the credit card bills, at least not by such small amounts. Excited, with trembling fingers, she created a user profile, entered the requested data, and was ready to open each content she desired on that page.

Amber scrolled to the movie, pushed the buy button, and purchased it. After that, she clicked the play button and watched spellbound on the screen. The camera pointed at a red, old chair on which the girl sat. She flung her legs shamelessly over the armrests, presenting her bald, shaved pussy to the audience. The big tits of the slut were bound and dark blue again. But this time, even her nipples seemed stretched out and bound with elastic bands or something. However, the most humiliating thing the girl had done, at least in Amber's opinion, was to put on a pig's nose made of plastic on her face. She had a cloth pin on her tongue at the same time. The slut showed her face to the audience all over the world, which shocked Amber as much as it turned her on.

The beauty's cunt leaked into her panties within seconds, soaking through. She didn't even notice pinching her own nipples while watching the spectacle with an open mouth.

The girl in the video slobbered all over herself and moaned as she grabbed a leather strap. Then, spreading her thighs even more, she began to blister her shaved cunt with it. The blows came fast and hard, and the pink flesh of the slut's pussy became deep red in no time. Amber's finger stroked her clit as she moaned loudly.

"Yes, you fucking cunt, whip your stupid little cunt, you deserve it!" she spat.

The video ended abruptly, as the girl started sobbing, leaving Amber exhausted and sweaty. Damn, she was so short before the climax! Calming a bit, the blonde scrolled down to look for another video or picture and hoped to find something equally degrading. She didn't know what was driving her, but the desire to see the girl being degraded made her clit throb. She wanted to see her suffer, thinking simultaneously if she could do something like this or at least behave so shamelessly in front of a camera. Amber found a series of animated gifs of the slut shaving her cunt bald next. There were a lot of comments below, and she wondered how she would look so clean and shaved like a porn star. What would it feel like to touch herself?

The petite beauty continued to scroll down and found another video to buy. After buying and starting it, Amber watched the girl walk down a narrow corridor with paint peeling off the walls. Her tits were not bound this time, but she had the clips again on her nipples with a small chain dangling between them. Except for white panties with red hearts, she was naked. The video continued as a door opened, and the girl entered a room with a wooden floor. The camera then swiveled in the opposite direction to show a group of three females and one male whose faces had been blurred. Amber's heart beat faster as she watched the humiliating action. She heard the other girls in the background giggling and talking in a language she didn't understand.

However, the slut's face blushed, and the petite blonde could empathize with her shame. She even felt her own face glowing with embarrassment, imagining herself standing in front of the group instead. Her arousal hit a new level. She panted heavily while her fingers frantically stroked her clit. Her cunt already gushed and was on the brink of an orgasm. But she really wanted to see how the video ended. Suddenly, a tall, slender girl in a black miniskirt, opaque pantyhose, and a black hooded sweatshirt approached the naked slut and pulled her panties down to her ankles. Everything happened in front of the others. Amber heard the giggles in the background again and quivered with humiliation and excitement. In the following sequence, the hooded girl disappeared from the camera angle and returned with two long, thin twigs in her hand. The embarrassed, naked girl said something in the language like before, and Amber wished she would understand her words. Her facial expression seemed mortified, and tears welled up in her eyes. While watching the sequence, Amber's hand became faster on her clit, while she bit her other hand's fingers. Her chest went up and down. Sweating, panting, and playing with her cunt, she followed the action on the screen as the hooded girl cut with the twigs through the air. The swooshing sound rang out in the speakers. The naked slut, still standing in front of the group, suddenly started to pee herself, and Amber's orgasm flushed over her. The blonde's dazed head, flooded with emotions, felt like it would explode. The video ended at that point, but she didn't notice anymore. Her pussy gushed the squirt all over the place! The breathtaking climax continued until she slumped exhausted on the sofa.

-- The sex shop --

The night had become a masturbation marathon again. Amber didn't count how many times she had fingered her sore pussy and how many times she came. But as she awoke, her bedroom smelled of female arousal. Looking at the watch, she stated she had overslept. There was no need to hurry anymore. Her notebook was still open, but the battery was empty. She connected the charging cable and went to the bathroom, still consumed by her wild, naughty dreams over the night.

Under the shower, she looked at the neatly trimmed bush of her pussy and decided to shave it a little more until only a narrow strip on her mound remained.

After drying herself with the towel, she noticed that her pussy had become more sensitive. The new feeling aroused her.

Amber returned to the living room, closed the notebook, and logged in instead. Her arousal grew with each second as she watched the profile of 'subSlutLuna.' She knew she had to stop. Otherwise, her masturbation orgy would run out of control. However, before closing the browser, Amber noticed an online sex shop commercial. Suddenly, she knew what she wanted to do today! She opened another tab in the browser and googled for a sex shop nearby. She found it in the city, only a few minutes away with a car. But she first had to clean the sofa and then wipe the floor. Not to forget about ventilating the apartment.

Two hours later, styled, wearing an expensive, sexy white summer dress with matching high-heeled sandals, she parked her convertible at a curb and hesitated. The sex shop didn't look like a shady place. It seemed pretty nice and bright. What kind of a girl would look in a sex shop for? She asked herself the question repeatedly while watching people and cars pass by. And being honest with herself, she didn't really know what she came there for.

On the one hand, she wanted to have a really realistic dildo so as not to be a virgin anymore if she decided to sleep with Lucas. But her vivid fantasy returned to the video sequences, making her mentally digress to nipple clamps and other toys and maybe even a strap or a paddle. She was ashamed of her thoughts. While white lacy panties moistened, however.

She couldn't make it, she decided, so she started the Mini Cooper and drove away. But then, after fifteen minutes of driving the streets aimlessly, she came back. She parked, stopped the engine, and spotted a black-haired girl on the sidewalk across the street at the exact moment. Amber couldn't name what caught her attention, except that the girl was beautiful. Her hair was straight, black, and shiny, and her skin was milky and coffee-colored. The tight, black leather-look leggings made the slender, toned legs appear incredibly long, especially in the spiked pumps. Amber didn't find gothic girls buff or sexy, but this was indeed a cutie. The blonde followed the girl with her eyes and opened her mouth, surprised as she disappeared inside the sex shop.