The Local Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber got out of the car, crossed the street, and headed to the sex shop. She almost bumped into a man who had just opened the door to leave the shop. Amber sneaked inside. Once in, she slowed down, surprised by its neat design.

The shop was more extensive and pleasantly furnished than she thought. Soft, pleasant music echoed from the speakers and smelled of orange blossoms.

Amber witnessed a couple standing in front of a shelf in one of the rooms. She made a few steps, looking at the racks on the wall full of vibrators, dildos, and other sex toys. She discovers a little more while looking for the raven girl. In another room, she found fetish and BDSM clothes, skirts, dresses, pants, hats, masks, chains, and other things made of leather, latex, or steel. But the girl wasn't there either.

Amber returned to the main room, noticing the checkout counter at that moment. The beauty from before sat behind the counter and read a book. She even didn't look in Amber's direction.

The petit blonde hoped the girl would witness her, but she apparently didn't care. From there, the black girl looked even prettier. Amber had to find a way to get into a conversation with her. To buy something was likely the safest way. Despite the shame, she found a rubber dildo with a suction cup that looked quite realistic. Amber grabbed the plastic packaging and went to the fetish room, where she had spotted nipple clamps a few minutes before. She grabbed the paper box and wanted to leave, noticing a leather tawse, looking similar to the one she had seen in the movie. Amber grabbed it, also. With the sex toys in her hands, she risked a glimpse at the checkout, but there was none. Excited yet extremely ashamed, she went to the counter. Her heart pounded, and the blood rustled in her ears.

The girl behind the counter put her book away and got up. She looked at Amber for the very first time. With her green almond eyes and the little snub nose, she inevitably had something Asian about her. Even if she was actually black. Amber had seen thousands of fashion magazines and photos of models on the internet but had never seen such an exotic girl in real.

"It makes hundred eighty-six dollars and twenty, Miss," said the exotic beauty with an emotionless expression on her face and charming voice.

"Miss?" thought Amber. It made her blush even more.

The girl still looked into her eyes, making Amber unable to move. Heat spread over her body.

She felt dizzy. Not because she was in a sex shop or for the items she was about to buy. The exotic girl's presence alone did it to her.

"Or is there anything else I can help you with, Miss?" asked the beautiful cashier once more, pulling Amber out of her daydream into reality.

"Excuse me! It's my first time... in a shop like this, I mean," Amber answered, embarrassed.

She felt unlike herself. Where was her self-confidence? She tried to sound more confident.

"Could you help me, please? I am not sure if I made the right choice," Amber said, trying to involve the girl in conversation despite the embarrassment.

The girl smiled amusedly, and Amber had the impression that the beautiful eyes could see right through her. She noticed the girl's dark, almost black lips, black nails, nose and ear piercings, and other details typical of the gothic style. And the blonde was surprised to find that there was nothing about the girl she disliked.

"You mean the plastic dildo or the leather strap?" the salesgirl asked.

"I mean the dildo," Amber answered. Her cheeks burned with shame. "I have never used anything like that."

"Well, I would recommend buying a lube, Miss. Particularly when you want to use it for anal sex," the girl answered. "Like that over there," she pointed at a shelf with plastic tubes with a clear, liquid substance inside.

Amber squirmed with shame as she heard the words. She would never use such a large thing anally, or would she? But the suggestion alone made her pussy gush so much that she was afraid she would leave a filthy puddle on the floor.

"Oh, no, I wouldn't... But, like, I'll take it, I guess...," she stammered, went to the rack with wobbly knees, and grabbed one of the tubes, feeling the girl's eyes on her this time.

"This one," the cashier pointed at the tube Amber held in her hand, "is with a strawberry flavor. You could even put it also in your mouth if you wanted." Once again, the girl smiled, amused, apparently enjoying Amber's behavior.

How the attractive cashier explained things to Amber created the nastiest, most perverted visions in her imagination.

"And this wicked smile!" thought Amber.

Her embarrassment spread over her chest, abdomen, and between her legs, making her feel light-headed from the arousal.

"Oh, gosh... Like, good to know, thank you," she answered, stammering again.

"And the tawse here," the exotic girl mentioned the leather strap on the counter, "is a UK import. It looks pretty harmless, but it can leave nasty marks on your skin. You should know about it before using it. I mean, in case you want to spend a hot day at the beach in a bikini or so. Otherwise, someone might notice, Miss."

"Once again, this Miss," thought Amber. "We are the same age! Why does she do that?"

The blonde felt hot and was sweating while her clit throbbed so much that she couldn't wait to be alone to finger herself.

"Oh, well, I..., you know, I mean, thank you for the explanation," she answered, trying to sound more confident, but it didn't work. Her pathetic babbling made her feel weak and dumb, which increased her embarrassment.

"Not a problem," the exotic salesgirl smiled. It makes altogether hundred ninety-seven dollars and forty. Do you want to pay cash or credit card, Miss?"

"Credit card, please," Amber said, pulling her card from the purse.

As the salesgirl looked at the card, a new wave of shame flushed through the petite beauty because the girl knew her real name now! Nevertheless, it was too late to pull out.

"I wish you a lot of fun with those toys, Miss," said the girl with a knowing smile, returning the credit card to Amber. "And hope to see you back again soon," she added.

Amber's old self screamed inside her to leave the shop immediately. However, she caught herself looking for an idea to meet that girl again.

"Oh, like, are you here every day here?" she asked. "Uhm, in case I forgot something," she added.

"Pretty every evening, Miss," she added, looking again directly into Amber's eyes. The girl's green eyes penetrated her. And none ever before made her heart flutter like this.

"Oh, thank you," she answered. "Thank you, again for the..., thank you," she added once again, cursing herself for behaving like an idiot. She grabbed the plastic bag and hurried, heading to the car.

-- A bra for her needs --

The air conditioner cooled the car's interior down to seventy-one degrees within a few minutes. However, Amber was still sweating. She closed the top and pulled up the tinted windows, creating some privacy. She still didn't move, consumed by her thoughts about the sex shop girl, the shameful moments she had endured, and the kinky fantasies that let her still feel so damn horny.

Amber pulled up the hem of her dress over her thighs, revealing her white panties, and let her hand slip under the light fabric. Since she had shaved most of her bush, the tender skin of her pussy felt more sensitive. And when she got wet, like now, her hairless folds were damp and slippery. The touch of her throbbing clit made her want to satisfy herself now and there. The horny beauty considered the clamps she had just bought and decided to try them on. She looked in the side mirrors and through the side windows, turning her head, but only a few people passed by. Hastily, with shaky hands, she reached back and undid the bra. She took it off with quick but hasty movements and placed it in the passenger seat. The slight scrubbing of her rock-hard nipples against the coarse fabric of the dress made her squirm with desire.

Amber shook the contents of the plastic bag onto the seat next to her, opened the packaging, and took out the nipple clamps linked with a thin chain. She adjusted the tiny screw, put the first clip on her hard nipple, and gasped with pain and pleasure. Then followed the next clamp. The ache felt heavenly! The pressure on her nipples impacted her clit, which started to throb even more. The scent of her female arousal spread in the car. She looked into the rearview mirror, considering her blushed face, then lowered it to see if the top of her designer dress revealed what was underneath. It didn't. Not the clamps nor the chain outlined in the fabric.

Amber knew it still wasn't done. Her tits had to be bound, as seen in the video.

"Your tits should hurt, you nasty little slut," she said to her mirror expression.

Using vulgar names for her girly bits in her thoughts made her feel dirty and slutty.

The thought about what to do. Buying a rope was one of the possibilities. Still, Amber knew it would be difficult, if not impossible, to do it alone. However, another idea appeared to be much better. It could work, she thought. Amber corrected the rearview mirror, straightened up, buckled up, took a deep breath, and started the car.

Hundreds or even thousands of times, Amber Willson walked corridors of shopping malls, passing shop windows, parading her beauty, sexy body, and expensive clothes around. She loved seeing men daydreaming about her and other women envying her. With her facial expression, posture, and grace, she moved on high heels and pictured her self-confidence and societal position as ever-present.

However, as Amber walked through the crowded, air-conditioned mall that day, she felt slightly different. The constant rubbing of her tortured nipples against the fabric caused a sensual pain that whipped up her excitement to an unbearable level. Her pussy was extremely swollen, making her hips sway more now, and her walk looked lascivious. And on top of that, her virgin cunt constantly oozed, making the blonde's silk panties stick to her shaved lips. She imagined she could smell her own scent and worried others might smell it, too. She felt like a slut walking along the aisle. She pictured everyone knowing how wet and horny she was, increasing her excitement.

What Amber was looking for was a cheap lingerie store. She would have to cut up a bra for her purposes, and destroying a designer piece would be a sin. But she spotted a shop which could be the right one. It was a cheap teen fashion, exactly what she was looking for. Wearing her over two thousand dollars expensive outfit, she felt pretty misplaced in the store, though. She realized it was her very first time in such a junk shop.

After a quick orientation, she noticed the tables with bras and panties. And after a while, she found two bras in size 70AAA size. Of course, the cups were way too small, but that was the idea. The only important thing was that the scope fit. Those bras seemed to be the right choice.

Amber went to the checkout counter and paid for the bras.

"Excuse me, do you have scissors, maybe?" she asked the saleswoman behind the counter.

"Sure, but please bring them right back," the woman said, handing her the scissors.

"Of course," Amber answered, taking both bras into the changing booth.

She closed the curtain and took off the dress, watching herself in the mirror. Being separated by only the curtain from all the other people in the shop sent shivers down her spine. But Amber's kinky side had long since awakened, even if she didn't really realize it. Her big 'DD' breasts slightly sagged without support but were still round and beautiful. Her small, usually pink aureolas looked now red and sore, however. As Amber removed the clamps from her nipples, her blood started to circulate, which caused sharp pain. She gasped aloud.

Using the scissors, she cut out the fabric of the small cups, put the first bra over her shoulders, and pushed it under her tits. After closing the clasp, she tried to get her breasts through the small openings of the cups. The fabric didn't give in a bit, and she struggled, tugging and squeezing on her boobs. Those became red because of the pulling and tugging, but Amber liked the effect. Now her tits bulged through the too-small openings, standing out and looking apparently larger. Besides that, the cut-out holes were extraordinarily tight. Amber noticed how the skin color on her breasts changed from rosy to deep red due to the limited blood circulation. Now her tits looked as seen in the video. And the feeling was even better than she had ever imagined!

Next, Amber put the clamps back on her already sore nipples. The sweet hurt sent a jolt of pleasure directly to her clit.

Still watching herself in the full-length mirror, Amber felt like a shameless whore. She dipped one hand under her wet panties and stroked her clit. She closed her eyes and listened to the steps and voices around her. She imagined she stood in front of an audience. People watched her and thought what a stupid slut she had become. Her fingers stroked her clit faster now while Amber used the other hand to tug slightly on the chain attached to the clips. Her nipples hurt, but it made her cunt gush.

Suddenly, some girls' giggles echoed. Three girls were trying on clothes in the next booth. They whispered and giggled occasionally, considering themselves in the mirror. However, in Ambers's saturated imagination, the girls were standing right behind her and watching her humiliate herself. The laughter and the whispers made the blonde beauty almost cum, but she stopped to increase the risk and the excitement. She pushed the thumbs under the waistband of her wet panties, tugged them down, and let them fall to her ankles. If somebody pulled the curtain of her booth aside, there would be no time to cover anything. It made her feel totally filthy and shameless. But she couldn't help. The risk of being caught in such a humiliating situation drove Amber out of her mind. Her body tensioned, and she bit on her fingers to avoid being too loud as the climax washed over her. A little squirt flew down her legs and into her shoes.

The aroused and light-headed beauty stepped out of her damp panties and put them into her purse. Before she ran out of courage, she put her dress over her naked body and her exposed, sore tits, which became blue in the meantime. The effect on her dress was noticeable. The tits looked much bigger, and even the clips poked a little underneath. Amber once again hesitated, but her slutty cunt wanted it so much.

"Go ahead, slut, go and humiliate yourself like a dumb bimbo," she whispered to herself. Driven by arousal, Amber left the booth.

Her face felt hot, and she knew even her makeup couldn't hide it. However, the problem was that the embarrassment and excitement grew with every step. The reality mixed with her vivid imagination while she walked, swaying her hips lasciviously. Amber rarely left the house without a bra because she felt too exposed otherwise. Today her tits looked much more exposed than ever before. And she didn't even wear panties! She was absolutely naked underneath! Her imagination, wetness, and scrubbing on her nipples made her insane with craving. Every now and then, she stopped with a pounding heart. She had to avoid to cum middle of the mall in front of other people! Still, her imagination of it made her want it. And feeling the fresh air hitting her moist, naked cunt fueled her dirty desire.

Being on the verge of a climax, Amber finally reached the parking lot and her car. As soon as she closed the door, she pulled the hem of her dress over her thighs. Her hand moved instantly between her legs and dipped between her sloppy folds. A powerful, breathtaking orgasm rushed over her and made her shake, spasming behind the wheel while her juices gushed over the leather seat.

-- She has a name --

On her way to the first lecture in digital psychology, Amber fetched her a big cup of cafe au lait. It was a hot, humid day with over ninety degrees. She felt the damp air wet her skin, hair, and clothes. Within minutes, the blue t-shirt clung to her body. Before reaching the lecture hall, she hoped the humidity wouldn't ruin her hairstyle. Her nipples still felt sore after the encounter in the mall. But the thought of it made her tingle.

A small group of girls stood on the stairs before the door, and Amber recognized Julie and Mackenzie.

"It's pretty selfish to bring a coffee just for yourself," remarked Mackenzie, but she laughed. She looked like a fashion model in her expensive outfit and new expensive haircut.

"We forgive you, but the very last time," chirped Julie. Julie also liked wearing pleated, short skirts and showing off her slender legs. Amber realized Julie pretended only to be shy. She noticed her body language and the glimpses of the male students around.

Several minutes later, Amber and her clique of the hottest girls on the campus took seats in the middle of the rows of seats. More and more students poured into the hall. She laughed at a joke one of her friends had told when Lucas caught her eye. He didn't notice her while talking to a pretty brunette. Amber wondered what he was doing here because he studied mechanical engineering or something like that. At least nothing that had to do with psychology. Jealousy arose in her, not because of love, of course. She just claimed him for herself. And the blonde beauty always got what she wanted. Of course, she knew Lucas's casual, personable manner, besides his masculine, attractive appearance, made him a sought-after man. But she was the hottest girl on campus.

"He is looking good, isn't he?" whispered Julie as she noticed who Amber was staring at.

"I don't know, maybe," answered Amber nonchalantly, taking a sip of coffee. The imagination that someone would discover anything between Lucas and her made her feel awkward. But why? She asked herself. Wasn't it what she wanted? To be seen around with a hot guy at her side? However, Lucas left the auditorium a moment later while a middle-aged female professor unpacked a laptop and books on a heavy, wooden desk.

As a raven-haired, beautiful girl appeared at the door, Amber was still affected by Lucas's sight in the brunette's company. The coffee cup slipped Amber's hand, fell to the floor, and spilled milky liquid over the parquet flooring. The students jumped back, attracting widespread attention. Heads turned to her.

"Sorry," she apologized while looking for Kleenex in her bag. As she dared to look again in the girl's direction. The exotic girl seemed not to have noticed Amber. Or did she ignore her? Asked Amber herself. Anyway, the girl moved two rows below until she reached a free seat. The blonde watched the girl speak to one of the other students. Then another girl approached the gothic beauty and hugged her.

"Amy, I missed you!" The other girl said aloud.

"Amy, her name is Amy," Amber thought while wiping the floor and possibly using tissues. Finally, she sat down and tried to calm down. Nonetheless, she couldn't focus on the professor's opening about psychology in the digital era. Occasionally, Amber's gaze swiveled to the left, trying to gather her nerves.

"She wouldn't want anyone else to know what she did for a living," thought Amber. "She'd be as embarrassed as I would. No one would

believe her anyway."

But Amy's presence annoyed her. The girl wasn't supposed to be here in Amber's social group. She wasn't supposed to have a name! She was just a sex-shop girl!

Amber needed a few minutes to compose herself. While sitting in the lecture, she developed a plan in her head. She had to convince her friends to ignore this girl. The petite beauty was favored and would convince her friends not to hang around with this girl. It was only a sex shop girl and low class, anyhow!