The Lock-In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't curse," Liz protested meekly.

Rob piled the chicken, potatoes, and casseroles onto his plate before grabbing one of the vanilla frosted cupcakes. He took a huge bite of it. "C'mon, Liz, it's only us here. We don't have to pretend."

The other two boys made their way to the food table. "Don't have to be an ass either, Rob," Liam chastised. "Besides, I have no idea what we're supposed to figure out in here by praying all night. If you do, please share."

"It's the same as it's always been," Rob said between mouthfuls as he settled down on the pew to eat. "Two years ago they locked us in here to prove we were still chaste. We spent the night playing board games and came out the next morning with renewed faith. Our parents got off our backs and everyone went on pretending whatever they wanted to pretend."

"So we're supposed to not have sex all night and that proves something?" Beth asked as she picked out a cupcake that looked appealing. She peeled back the wrapper, "I really can't tell what Hogarth expects us to figure out. How are we supposed to be the ones who decide whether or not Milktec is a good thing? I mean, haven't we already decided?"

William paused between bites. How could a plain vanilla cupcake taste so good? "Hang on, what'd you mean by that?"

Beth shrugged, "Well, we went to talk with a Milktec recruiter."

"Nothing was decided," Sarah chastised. A glob of the icing stuck to her lower lip. Her tongue slipped out to draw it into her mouth where it melted into a sugary cream. "Liz and I are still thinking about working with Brother James's company. And, you, Beth, said that you might take the job with your uncle's newspaper."

"Oh, come off it, Sarah," Beth responded. "That job would pay four dollars a week. Being a hucow pays ten times that a day once you count food and housing."

The word lingered in the air. Liam licked his fingers clean of the cupcake's icing. The rest of his food was forgotten as he grabbed another and a bottle of the milk to wash it down. "We talked to them too," he said. "At that career day at the county school. We went pretending to be thinking about the army. Fuck that." Another word to join the other, hanging in the air like pregnant clouds. "Why would I go get shot at when I can stay here, get pumped full of chemicals, and spend all day every day....you know."

Liz licked the top of one of the cupcakes clean. "Wow, these taste amazing. I wonder who made them." Each of them finished off their second cupcake and went back for a third before eating anything else. The cloying cake washed down easily with the cold milk. "So, what are we going to do to pass the time? Did anyone bring board games?"

"Shouldn't we pray?" Beth asked.

"You can if you want," William said, returning for another glass of milk. "Personally, I think it'll be just as effective to wait and see if God talks to me."

***

The hours ticked by slowly. The girls did their best to put away the leftover food in the containers Hogarth had left behind. None of the cupcakes or milk survived the frenzy of eating. The rest of the food had been mostly untouched. None of them thought it particularly strange. Sweet cakes were a rare treat. They weren't likely to have any again soon, so it was best to fill up on that rather than Sister Mary Ellen's potato casserole. With the sun set, the only light came from the sconces lining the walls of the church. Not meant for much other than the slight illumination required for evening worship, they cast a warm glow of orange light across the room. Even with the cooler air, all of them sweated. Liam took off his drenched shirt, drawing a gasp from Sarah. "What? You've seen me shirtless before," he grumbled. It was true. The girls had all seen him work outside without a shirt on, but that had been a different Liam. They couldn't exactly remember why, but something about their old friend had changed.

Rob groaned and made his way to the bathroom, losing his shirt along the way. Liz watched him go with hungry eyes. They boys all started to smell so good in the past hour, and Rob smelled the best of all. She couldn't get the thought of that rich, creamy taste from the cupcakes out of her head. Meanwhile, Beth, loosened her dress discreetly so some air could get to her skin. Sarah was lost, entranced by Liam's naked chest.

They heard a thump come from the bathroom. William called, "Rob you alright in there?"

A groan came in answer. Liz felt herself flush as the smell doubled in strength. "Oh, girls can you smell that?" she finally asked.

"Definitely, it got much stronger," Beth agreed. "Also, I feel like I'm stuck in this dress." Without another word of explanation, she pulled the garment from her while the two boys in the room watched with slack jaws. Her body was lithe and smooth, with her breasts and bottom hidden behind white, cotton undergarments.

"Beth! What are you doing? We can't undress in front of them?" Sarah chirped.

"Why not? They can take their shirt off, how come we can't take off our dresses. It's stifling in here, isn't it? You expect me to sleep in full clothes?" Beth unconsciously rubbed her chest above the bra. She knew the guys watched her and realized she liked it.

"I guess you're right," Sarah agreed. "Here, Liz, I'll help you." Before the other girl could object, Sarah stripped Liz out of her dress. Sarah followed suit, and the three women relaxed somewhat with the little moving air cooling their skin.

Liam watched with rapt attention, feeling the bulge in his pants growing more and more uncomfortable. "Hang on," he muttered. Something wasn't right, he knew. Before he could think any more, he was interrupted by Rob stumbling out of the bathroom.

Rob had lost his pants and boxer shorts were failing to contain him. "Hey, guys, I think something is...wrong?" He spoke with a thick tongue as he stepped into view. The scrawny, dark skinned boy had been replaced. He'd grown to match Liam in height. Muscle had appeared on him from thin air and turned his anemic figure into that of a barrel chested brawler. No one in the room noticed any of that, though, because jutting out from the fly of his boxers was a cock the size of a woman's forearm. The other men gasped in awe, and the women felt a twinge in their nethers that was more pleasurable than they'd like to admit. Rob dropped to his knees, his cock standing out at full attention. His hand went to it compulsively and stroked. Within seconds, globs of cum oozed from the tip, shooting out onto the floor.

"Oh, shit," Liam blurted out. They all scrambled back from their transformed friend as though he were infected. Liam realized what was happening and looked down at his own body. No major changes, but he could feel the chemicals working inside of him. "Rob! Rob listen, what'd you go to the bathroom for?"

Rob looked up as though he were seeing through a dense fog. "I was...I went in there to jerk off. Couldn't help it. Cock felt so hard, and I couldn't get that smell out of my head."

"It's the sign!" Liz exclaimed. "This is the path chosen for us." The smell had become irresistible. Liz had never seen a naked man before, but the sight of Rob's cock oozing wonderful creamy fluid was too much to resist. She ran forward and dropped to her knees in front of him. Before anyone could stop her, she slurped his cock into her mouth and turned into a moaning writhing mess. Her body started to change. The breasts, already poorly tamed by the bra, burst forward. Her hips flared out and her ass ripped through her underwear, showing the four unchanged young men and women a dripping sex. Liz's hands pulled away the torn cloth before delving between her engorged pussy lips. Rob grinned and used one hand to push her further down onto his cock while the other went to fondle the massive tits dangling from her chest.

"My god," Sarah gasped as the shock passed. She embraced the horror because lurking behind it was a desire to shove her friend aside and claim Rob's massive cock for herself. "What's happened to them?"

Liam answered, "They didn't tell you? The recruiter said the transformations can be sudden with some of the serums. He told us about illegally acquired stuff that could be administered orally, not through a shot. Like taking a pill."

"When did those two take that?" William asked.

"No, no no," Beth murmured. "Oh no. The cupcakes."

Realization dawned on the others. "So we're all gonna turn into that?" Sarah demanded. "That's not what the recruiter said! We were supposed to sit around in our beds. They would milk us from time to time. Poor Liz! She's like some kind of brainless slut."

"Yeah, Sarah? Well this brainless slut is about to shove a fat dick in her pussy," Liz taunted as she turned around and presented her newly wobbling ass to Rob. The lummox merely grunted and ripped his boxers the rest of the way off. His balls dropped into view, swollen orbs in a leathery pouch hanging low with cum. He angled himself correctly, grabbed Liz's hips, and shoved his cock inside of her. They both groaned,and Liz raised up slightly. The remaining four watched her breasts swell. A few seconds passed as they looked at their friends in mid rutt, and then milk gushed from Liz's tits.

William lost his battle next. He pulled down his pants and brought out his cock. Liam tried to stop him, "No! Wait! It still needs a catalyst. I think so long as we don't...do anything sexual, you won't change the rest of the way. If you can outlast it, then the chemicals will flush out and you'll be ok."

The cock in his hand already looked swollen beyond its normal proportion. "Shit, how am I supposed to resist? It's like it's burning me up inside. All I can think about is fucking something. We can't get out, and those two will be over there sucking and fucking all night long."

Beth sighed. "He's right. There's no way he'll be able to last. Especially, if I do this." She hooked her fingers in the band of her underwear and pulled it down, showing William her lily white ass. He whimpered, and put his hand on the offered treat. Beth backed into his cock, letting it slide against her ass cheek. It's warmth sent a shiver through her body which was enough friction to send William over the edge. His hot cum sprayed down her naked hips, and his abs buckled as the transformation began. Not to be left behind, Beth scooped his cum from her skin and brought it to her lips. She kept eye contact with Liam as she pushed the gooey fluid into her mouth. As William rose up, newly muscular and sporting a cock to rival Rob's, Beth began to shake from head to toe as her flesh multiplied. William's hands groped her ass, feeling it writhe and grow underneath his touch. He pushed his cock against her pussy lips, reveling in the feeling of her hot slit against his cock. Before he could thrust forward, she impaled herself on him, eager to feel him spurting inside of her.

"Well, shit," Sarah complained, backing toward the door. "Liam, come on. We can still get out. I think we can break the door down if we work together."

Liam looked at her with kind eyes, yet a fire lurked behind them. "That's not what I want to do together, Sarah. I've always thought we would wind up together, once we found our way to that spot. Seems like we get to take a shortcut." He offered his hand to her, but she pulled back.

"No, I'm not turning into a thing like...like that," Sarah jabbed her hand at Liz and Rob. Liz had managed to get Rob on his back, and her ass shook back and forth violently as she rode on top of him.

Liam, heartbroken for a fraction of a second, turned his back on Sarah. "I hope you change your mind." He walked over to Beth and gently stroked her face. William grunted at him as he fucked her from behind, but did nothing to stop him. Liam lowered his boxers and offered his straining cock to Beth. She smirked at Sarah and lowered her mouth onto the swollen dick. Her head bobbed up and down in rhythm with the cock slamming into her from behind. Within seconds, rich cum filled her mouth, and she felt Liam's dick swelling in her mouth. She thought she might choke on it, but he fell back as the grander changes wracked his body.

"This isn't happening. This is God's house. We were supposed to pray. To find God's path." Sarah ran to the door and looked at it helplessly. She couldn't deny the feelings in her body, no matter how much she wanted to. When she turned around, Liam had recovered. He stood even taller than before with the cock to match. Behind him, Beth's tits leaked milk out onto the ground as William continued to mercilessly fuck her from behind. Liam peered at her, waiting for her to succumb. She knew it wouldn't take long and decided to accept her fate straight on. She unfastened her bra and let her breasts drop into view. She wriggled out of her tired underwear and considered, optimistically, that at least she wouldn't have to worry about a flat ass any longer. She stepped forward to meet the new Liam.

His arms wrapped around her and lifted her up to meet his kiss. Strength enveloped her, and she could feel his manhood pulsing against her inner thigh. She thought it would tear her in half, but the head wedged easily between her lips, and Liam eased forward gently. She felt full to bursting but no pain. When her walls clenched around the invading cock, pleasure tore through her from head to toe, and the changes began. Heat swelled in her chest as milk ducts started to work. Liam's hands moved down to grope her bottom as it filled out from a bony, flat ass to a round bubble butt. Eager for more, Sarah wrapped her legs around Liam and pulled herself down on his cock, feeling it push deep inside of her.

A new mandate filled her mind. She wanted cum, as much as she could get, until she was properly bred. Getting bred would mean more milk. More milk would mean more breeding. The heat in her breasts grew stronger and they started to feel full. She craned her torso back, presenting her newly swollen jugs to Liam. He lowered his head to her leaking nipple and slurped it into his mouth. His tongue twirled around the sensitive bud before he sucked. She quivered with delight as she felt her milk flow into his mouth. A few thrusts after that, as her milked poured into his belly, his cum started to shoot into hers. She felt him shaking in her arms, mouth still latched to her breast, and knew that his seed would take root inside of her. Her first calf would belong to Liam. Her eyes looked around to see Beth's ass stuck up in the air as William dumped another load into her. Across the sanctuary, Rob's cum oozed out of Liz's pussy as he emptied himself yet again. "Girls! We're all going to have babies together!"

Liam pulled her into a kiss, "Mind if I go fuck someone else for a while?"

"That's a great idea!" Sarah chirped, any hint of prudishness vanquished. "Rob! Come fuck me with that horse cock of yours. I bet my titty milk tastes better than Liz's."

***

The next morning, Hogarth opened the sanctuary doors to an alarming sight. The six young people looked nothing like themselves. They laid in an exhausted pile, the girls caked in dried cum. A sweet smell wafted out from the room. Hogarth knew to be careful, the smell alone was enough to make some men go mad. He clapped his hands together to rouse his guinea pigs, "Wake up! We have work to do. We're going to be offering a very special service today. God has clearly shown you the path. It's time to share that with the rest of the congregation. Very good. No, don't worry about getting dressed yet. We'll deal with that later. For now, let's get some pitchers from the kitchen. Girls, you stay where you are. Don't worry, they'll be back soon. It's going to be a fun morning for you. From the look of it, those teats are full to bursting, but don't waste it. We're going to need as much of your milk as you can. I think today's crowd will be a church record."

12