The Lockdown Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stick your cock in me, baby, and cum with me!" Hayley said suddenly, not whispering. Her words reverberated throughout my room.

That's when I heard a noise that made me twist my head around. What was that? Staring at my door, I realized that it was open. I thought I had shut it? It was only open a few inches, but I could see darkness beyond it.

"I'm cumming baby!!!" Hayley cried out loudly.

At the same time, I saw a shadow shift beyond my door. I thought I heard the floor creak, and then the shadow slid to the left and disappeared.

"Uhhhh huhhh uhhhh nnnnn mmmmmm hmmmmm ooohhh huhhhhnnn nnmmm mmmmm yeaaahh oooh yeaaahhh mmmm hmmmmm," Hayley's moans rang throughout my room. The sound was tinny and hollow compared to real life, but it was still enough to arouse me heavily.

The problem was, my attention was on the shadow from my doorway. It had to have been my mom. Had she been watching me? I made a split decision right then. I don't know if the fact that my mom had been spying had turned me off. I didn't even know if I was turned off. But I was definitely confused and couldn't stop thinking about it.

So I faked my orgasm.

"OOOOHHHH UHHNNNN MMMMMM YEAAAA MMMM OOOHHH GODDDD YESSS MMMMM AHHHHH HUHHH UHHHH NNNNNN," I fake moaned, twisting the features on my face to look like I was having an orgasm.

"That's it baby, cum for mommy," Hayley teased into the phone. She sometimes liked to call herself "mommy". And prior to tonight, I never had a second thought about it. But somehow, hearing it in that moment hit me strangely.

I kept up my charade for a few minutes, pretending to be out of breath and coming down from my orgasm. The truth was that my cock was still hard as a rock, full of spunk and aroused. But I played it out to the end, right up until Hayley and I wished each other goodnight and I hung up.

[ch1.04 Investigation.]

I lay in bed for ten minutes while my mind tossed thoughts around like a washing machine. It was hard to make sense of most of them. Except the questions. Had my mom actually been watching? Or had the shadow just been a trick of the light? A hallucination? And if it was her... why?

Finally, I couldn't stand it anymore. I had to know. Sitting up in my bed, I threw the covers aside and swung my feet out over the side, hopping off. I went to my dresser and grabbed a pair of boxers and quickly put them on. Then I slipped into the hall, walking as quietly as I could.

Down the hall, through the living room and down the other hall to the left, I made my way to my mom's bedroom. When I got to it, the door was closed. I hesitated. What if I was wrong and she was already asleep? I didn't want to bother her. With a sigh, I turned to go. But then I heard a noise that stopped me in my tracks.

Leaning close to my mom's door, I strained to hear. There! It sounded like... like she was moaning. Was she masturbating? I shouldn't disturb her. But I couldn't move. I just stood there in front of her door wearing only a pair of boxers.

Drawing in a deep, nervously shaky breath, I lifted my arm to her door and rapped on it lightly. A faint shuffling sound drifted through the door and I thought I heard my mother curse. But a few seconds later, her voice called out, "Come in!"

My throat felt tight as I tried to swallow the lump that was sitting in the middle of it. With a shaky hand, I reached toward the doorknob and gave it a twist. The door swung inward easily. My mom's room was slowly revealed to me, until her bed came into focus. And her. She was in bed, with the covers pulled up to her chin, staring at me.

"What is it?" she asked, a look of concern on her face.

She looked surprised that I was there. Doubt crept into my head. Maybe she really hadn't been by my door. She sounded genuine with her concern. If she had just been at my door, it seemed like her reaction would have been different. I hesitated, considering making something up to avoid the potentially embarrassing accusation I was about to make. Suddenly I noticed her hands. They were clutching her blanket in a death grip. Why? Clearing my throat, I decided to go with my original hunch. I asked, "Did you open my bedroom door a few minutes ago?"

She stared at me for a long time. Why wasn't she answering me right away? It should be an easy answer. Either I was mistaken, in which case she should have responded with confusion. Or I was right, in which case there should be no reason to deny it. Should there? Finally, she responded.

"I'm sorry honey... I-I was just checking on you," she said.

I almost bought it and let it go. Except... she was blushing. Even in the dimly lit room, I could see red in her cheeks. I held my eyes locked on hers. I didn't feel antagonistic or anything. But I felt confused. I wanted to understand. Why had she been standing there? She must have known what I was doing.

I decided to just throw it out there. Softly, I said, "I was masturbating, mom."

My mom's expression was unreadable. If she had said anything, I might have just dropped it. But she just stared at me, like a kid caught with her hand in the cookie jar. I pushed a little more, questioning her, "Did you know I was masturbating?"

She nodded slowly, the crimson in her cheeks growing darker still.

I realized that my heart was beating hard in my chest. Was I nervous? What was going on? Narrowing my eyes a little, I asked, "Were you... watching me?"

Mom moved, tugging the blanket up to hide her face behind it. She was clearly embarrassed, which was surely an admission of guilt. I stared, trying to process the situation as fast as I could. It just didn't make sense. As I stood there, thoughts spinning and heart pounding, I shook my head to myself. She was still hiding, apparently ashamed at what she had done. I really wasn't intentionally trying to embarrass her.

In the end, I decided the whole thing was probably just a strange misunderstanding. And I realized I didn't really care. Or at least, I didn't mind. She was just my mom. She had caught me masturbating before, when I was younger. Was this really all that different? Attempting to assuage her unease, I said softly, "It's not a big deal. I don't care, mom." She slowly let the covers drop, staring at me. Her eyes glittered in the dim light, as if rimmed with unshed tears. It made me start to feel abashed. Lowering my gaze, I added, "Uh, it's maybe a little embarrassing, but I'll get over it."

Just then, a thought popped into my head. When I had first approached her bedroom door, I heard a noise. Frowning, I lifted my head again, meeting her gaze. She looked... curious. Maybe a mix of worry and curiosity. But that sound I had heard... "Mom?" I asked softly.

"Y-eah?" she answered, her voice hitching slightly.

Staring at her, I tried to make my question sound passive. I wasn't attacking her. I just wanted to know. Practically whispering, I asked, "Were you just... masturbating?"

The second the question was uttered, I held my breath. What the hell, dude? And I honestly thought she would immediately shake her head. That would be the most rational response to my question. Of course she wasn't playing with herself after just coming back from watching her son masturbate. Of course she wasn't...

Mom sighed, nodding without looking at me.

I didn't understand the emotional vortex that was roiling through my stomach at that moment. It was weird. My pulse was stronger than usual, if not faster. I could feel pressure in my ears from it. My cheeks felt warm and flush, as if I was the one embarrassed. Maybe I was. I felt embarrassed that she had seen me having phone sex with my girlfriend. At the same time, I felt embarrassed that I had called her out for masturbating in her own bed. I had no right. Yet, despite all that, I couldn't deny the fact that I did not feel mortified about the whole scenario. Because I should. Shouldn't I?

Pulling myself out of my internal thoughts, I gave my head a shake. Wait. Mom just admitted she had been masturbating. And there I was, standing in her doorway, pestering her. Don't be an ass, Ethan. Backing out of her doorway, I stammered, "Ok. I-I'll l-leave you alone. S-sorry for... interrupting."

I closed her door. Her expression just as I pulled it shut lingered in my mind. She had looked... thoughtful. Shaking my head again, I stumbled my way back to my room, closing the door behind me and collapsing on my bed.

My thoughts were all over the place.

[ch1.05 Introspection.]

Needless to say, I couldn't sleep. Not that I was trying, really. But even had I wanted to, there was no way I could have. My mind was churning the events of the past half hour over and over again. Why had my mom been watching me? Was it some secret kink she had? I had never gotten that impression from her before. Not ever. And I had never had any thoughts even remotely related to sex with regards to my mother.

Therein was a gigantic source of my swirling thoughts. For the first time in my life, the subject of sex was mixed with thoughts of my own mother. Not that I was thinking about sex with her. But the fact that the two subjects were suddenly intertwined was confusing. I mean, my mom truly was super pretty. I had always thought that. It's just that I had never thought about her being... attractive. Being pretty and being attractive are two completely different things.

Was my mom... attractive? The thought lingered in my head. I couldn't shake it. And the next question, which I tried to push away, kept battering at my conscience. It wasn't just whether or not she was attractive. It was whether or not I... was attracted to her. Try as I might, I couldn't push that thought out of my head. As it crept in, something started happening inside of me. Emotionally and physically. It was suddenly too hot for covers, so I tossed them aside. I still had on just a pair of boxers. Oh god. Had I really stood in my mother's doorway, confronting her about masturbation, wearing nothing but a pair of loose boxers?

My cock felt like it was vibrating. I had been so focused on my confusing thoughts, I had forgotten about it. Yet as I lay there, it tingled. I realized it had been at least partially hard ever since my near orgasm with my girlfriend. But as I laundered through my thoughts, I started looking at my mom in a whole new light. I felt a slow, burning attraction to her that seemed to grow from the pit of my abdomen, emanating in a circular pattern up and down my body. It was wrong, I knew. But there it was. She had kind of started it, so I felt somewhat justified.

I wanted to test something. Just... just to see. Reaching a hand slowly down my body, I slipped it inside my boxers and wrapped my fingers around my penis. It felt hot. Then, unable to resist the urge, I started stroking myself slowly. While thinking about my mom. Oh fuck! The tingling sensation that erupted in my cock just then was beyond intense. It took me completely by surprise. With a loud gasp, I yanked my hand out of my underwear and pressed it against the bed, steadying myself. My cock was twitching like crazy, tingling and hot. It felt like I was about to cum. Jesus.

Just then, I heard a tapping sound on my door. What the fuck? Grabbing my blanket, I tugged it up over my waist, hiding my erection. "Ye-eah?" I called out, my voice cracking. Jesus I was breathing hard. What did she want?

Mom's soft voice filtered through the door, "May I come in?"

Closing my eyes, I drew in a dozen deep breaths, trying to calm myself. My entire body was buzzing with sexual energy and arousal. Desperately trying to dissipate the image of my mother that had elicited the insane tingling in my cock, I gave myself a shake. It wasn't going away, but it dropped to a heavy smolder instead of an open flame. It would have to do.

"Come in," I heard myself say out loud. This was crazy.

[ch1.06 Threshold.]

Opening my eyes, I watched as my mom opened the door and walked gracefully into my room. She was wearing a nightie that normally would have escaped my notice, but under the circumstances, I couldn't help but stare at it. Her lithe form walked slowly toward me. Toward my bed. My eyes wandered, sliding down her body in a way that was foreign to me. Never had I looked at my mother in such a way. My raging boner certainly wasn't helping me keep my eyes where they belonged.

When she reached the side of my bed, I realized I had been holding my breath. I let it out slowly, trying to be quiet. She was staring at me, her eyes squinted slightly. Her lips grabbed my attention suddenly. How had I never noticed how sensual they were? The upper lip had a sharply defined, curvy line that flowed across her face. They were thin, and she usually wore subtle, natural shades of lipstick where you could barely tell she had any on at all. It dawned on me that my mother had extremely sexy lips.

"Can I sit down?" she asked. I watched her lips move as she spoke. It was hard to pull my gaze away, but I managed it. Jesus, why was I sitting there fantasizing about my mother's lips?

Clearing my throat, I nodded, "Uh, yeah. Sure." Could she hear my heart beating?

The bed rustled as my mom sat on the edge of it. My body felt electrified. My cock was hard and pulsing with unbridled tingles. It was all I could do to try to focus on anything but my newfound sexual arousal toward my mother.

"Ethan, I'm sorry," mom said suddenly. When I looked at her, she added, "I'm sorry for what I did. I mean... that I... you know. Watched you."

My cheeks felt hot. It was my turn to feel embarrassed. She shifted a little, and my eyes were drawn to her chest. Her nightie was light blue, and the way she was sitting, the fabric was caught on the bottom of her breasts, emphasizing them. Her breasts weren't huge, but they weren't tiny, either. As I considered it, I realized that they were actually the exact perfect size for her body. Come to think of it, Hayley's breasts were probably almost exactly the same size. Except my girlfriend was taller than my mom, so proportionately, my mom's boobs were bigger. I wasn't a very good judge of these things, but if I had to guess, I would say my mom wore something close to a 32B or possibly a 32C bra. Man, I needed to look away.

Forcing my head to lift, I met her eyes. The corners of her lips were slightly curved up, as if she was on the brink of smiling. Or smirking. Shit. Had she noticed me staring at her boobs? Wait. She had said something to me. Replaying the last thirty seconds over in my head, I nodded at her.

"Uh, it's really fine, mom," I muttered. I didn't know what else to say.

She nodded slightly, the smile forming fully for a split second. Then she looked away and inhaled slowly. Closing her eyes, she whispered, "And I shouldn't have told you I was masturbating."

My cock twitched and I choked back a gasp. I should have just cum with my girlfriend. I was so charged, sitting there in my bed with my arousal hidden from my mother. Arousal because of her, partially. It was a fine mess. Finally, I shrugged and tried to sound calm as I whispered, "Don't worry about it."

We sat in silence for over a minute. What was she thinking about? When I looked at her, she was staring down. At my lap? Oh shit. Was my erection poking up into the blanket? Could she see it? I was afraid to look and draw attention to it. A question tumbled into my head. Before I could even screen it, I let it spill out of my mouth.

"Did you finish?" I asked. Blood rushed to my face, heating my cheeks. Had I seriously just asked that? Asked my own mother if she had gotten herself off? What was wrong with me? I had to get myself under control.

"No," mom answered quickly, and my head jerked toward her, our eyes locking together. She stared at me intently and then shrugged, looking down. "I started to," she whispered. "But then I started feeling guilty about everything, so I came to see you."

My head was nodding on its own, even though I agreed with it. That seemed... right. About as right as me yanking my hand off my tingling cock once I realized how strong the sensation was while I thought about her. I sighed and then started talking. I wasn't really thinking about what to say. I just let words tumble out of my mouth. "I don't really mind. What you did. I mean... it, uh. It just surprised me, I guess."

Mom's eyes narrowed as she looked at mine. She had a way of holding your attention that she had been using since I was little. Even had I wanted to, there was no way I could have looked away from that stare. There was an intensity behind her eyes. An intensity that was part of her. No matter what her emotion, that intensity amplified it. And right then, her emotion was--

"Can I watch?" she asked suddenly.

Huh? I blinked, frowning. Watch? Watch what? Confused, I asked, "What do you mean?"

Her eyes flicked down, then back up to my face. If I hadn't been staring at her so hard, I wouldn't have noticed. But she kept looking, not pulling away. She didn't look embarrassed anymore. Her voice was low, almost sultry as she said, "I want to watch you next time. When you... talk to Hayley."

My cock started twitching wildly. And tingling. I gasped, unable to hold it in. I was about to cum! Oh god! "Ok," I said desperately as I tried to stave off my wave of arousal. "Yeah, mom, you can watch," I heard myself say out loud.

She smiled a small smile. Wait. Had I seriously just agreed to that? Tingles pulsed up and down my cock. Clenching my hands into fists, my thoughts screamed in my head. Please, mom. Go away. I was about to cum. With my mother sitting two feet from me. Forcing my gasping mouth to clamp shut, I clenched every muscle in my body, fighting my imminent orgasm. Thoughts of mom watching me while I had phone sex with my girlfriend flooded every angle of my mind. It was so fucking hot!

Finally, I closed my eyes. Then I took several deep breaths. I couldn't hide that from her, but hopefully she didn't know what was actually going on inside my body. She didn't say a thing for the next two minutes while I fought to regain control of my senses. Somehow, by some miracle, I managed to stave off my orgasm, if not my arousal. I was shaky.

Something brushed through my hair and my eyes snapped open. Mom had her hand on my head and she was grinning at me. She stood when I looked at her and said, "Goodnight, son." When she reached the door, she turned slightly and whispered, "You could have finished just now, you know. You didn't have to fight it so hard."

Then she disappeared around the corner, leaving me with my mouth hanging open.

[ch1.7 Exhibition.]

Over the next few days, mom and I spent as much time as possible talking about anything and everything. Except the one subject that I knew was in the forefront of both our minds. The silence we portrayed on the subject was deafening. We were both obviously uncomfortable about the whole thing, but at the same time, there was a charge in the air. Like static electricity. I was afraid to touch her, for fear of the discharge that seemed likely to happen.

We spent time together, like usual. She did seem to put a little extra care in preparing our meals, though. And when we sat together on the couch to watch tv, both of us fidgeted. The tension was high, but I couldn't quite tell if it was a nervous tension or... something else. I hadn't masturbated since that night. And even then, I hadn't ever finished. Which means it had been almost two weeks since my last orgasm. To put it mildly, I was horny as fuck. Rationally, I knew I shouldn't be. Especially when I observed repeatedly that my arousal rose every time my mother was near. Or even if I just thought about her in a vaguely sexual way. That definitely wasn't rational.

I sported an erection for at least six hours every day. Usually while we were together. She didn't say anything that indicated she was aware of it, but somehow, I thought she must be. Several times I found myself wondering if she was wet. I knew that was the female equivalent to a male erection, for most girls. I almost asked her but chickened out at the last second.