The Lockdown Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bridgetrose
bridgetrose
1,429 Followers

Three days passed with the tension rising to a near fever pitch. Mom and I were sitting on the couch, both clearly distracted. It was Friday night, so neither of us had to get up for school or work the next day. That should have made for a calm, relaxing evening. But with my body's extreme level of arousal, I had a hard time sitting still. Mom seemed to be suffering from the same affliction.

My phone buzzed and I almost jumped out of my seat. It was on the coffee table, so the vibration was extra loud. Mom's head swiveled toward it, her eyes widening as she stared at the device. When I glanced over at her, she was just turning her head toward me. Neither of us said a thing.

Grabbing my phone from the table, I unlocked the screen and read the text. It was from Hayley.

HAYLEY: i'm horny.

My breath caught and my heart started pounding wildly. Just a week ago, I would have blamed my reaction solely on my girlfriend's raw sexual openness. I should have pinned it on her right then, too. But I couldn't lie to myself. Maybe out loud, but not in my own head. Slowly I lifted my head and turned toward my mom. Her lips were parted, and I could see that she was breathing quicker than normal. I watched her chest push out, then suck back in. Out then in. My eyes teased their way across her chest, admiring her breasts.

Out of breath, I whispered, "It's Hayley."

Mom was nodding and the corners of her lips started twitching up slightly. A look of intense excitement--or more likely, arousal-- crossed her face, but she looked like she was trying to conceal it. Standing slowly, my eyes never left my mom's face. She stared up at me and as I reached my full height, she sucked her lower lip into her mouth. That was not a mannerism I was used to seeing on my mother.

Feeling shaky, I started walking down to the hall to my room. When I reached the door, I looked back. My mom was still sitting on the couch. It seemed like she was afraid to move. I had really hoped she would get up on her own, but when it didn't seem like she was going to follow, I nodded my head sideways, beckoning her. Not hesitating, she hopped off the couch and walked hurriedly in my direction. I stepped into my room, leaving the door open.

When I reached my bed, I lifted my phone and sent a text to Hayley.

ME: calling u in a sec

I could hear my mom's shuffling footsteps approaching, nearing my door. Suddenly, nervousness bubbled up to an almost overwhelming level. It dawned on me that I didn't know how to get undressed. Should I just strip down naked right there, letting my mom have a view? Nope. That seemed like too many kinds of wrong. Instead, I lifted back my covers and crawled into bed fully dressed. Once there, I unbuttoned my jeans and started pulling them down my legs beneath the covers.

A noise made me turn my head toward my door. There she stood, watching me. My mom must have turned off the hallway light, because her body was only dimly lit. Unable to take my eyes from her, I fought with my clothes under my blanket, getting as close to naked as I could. I ended up leaving my shirt on. It didn't matter since I was under the covers anyway.

Taking a deep breath, I unlocked my phone and called up Hayley's number on my screen. I pressed the button for a video call. My girlfriend answered in less than one ring. She was breathing funny right out of the gate.

"Hey baby," Hayley cooed into the phone.

"Hi," I said back. I felt nervous. Extremely fucking nervous.

Mom shifted in the doorway, pulling my eyes to her. She was staring at me intently, completely silent. I looked back at my phone as Hayley started whispering, "You want me to describe what I would do to you if I was there right now?"

Shifting on my bed a little, so it was easier to look at my mom without being too obvious, my eyes flickered between her and my phone and I nodded. "What would you do?" I whispered.

Hayley closed her eyes, a big smile spreading across her face. Then she whispered loudly, "I would wrap my mouth around your cock."

My eyes stole a brief glance at my mom again. Could she hear Hayley's words? My cheeks heated up. This was weird. Hayley's voice drew me back to my phone as she said, "I'd massage you with my tongue. I'd move my mouth up and down while I did it, blowing you."

Mom made a noise and my eyes flicked to her once more. She had one of her hands on her chest. Was she rubbing her breast? My cock stirred, tingling as it demanded my attention. Reaching a hand down, I wrapped my fingers around it and started stroking. The pleasure was so strong that I let out a breath that turned into a little moan.

"Mmm, oh yeah baby. I would suck that cock. I'd stroke you, too. With my lips and my hands. Mmm hmm. I'd start moving my head, opening my mouth even wider, and using my tongue a lot more," Hayley's descriptions were always so vivid, especially compared to my own when I was the one describing what I would do.

Unfortunately, despite my girlfriend being the source of the dirty words, in my mind's eye, the scene took on a very different look. I started picturing my mom doing the things that Hayley was describing. By reflex, I started stroking myself faster. A moan bubbled from my lips.

A soft noise called my attention to my mother and, when I looked, my eyes opened in surprise. She had her shirt hiked up almost all the way to her chest, a hand underneath. She was clearly massaging her breasts. And that look on her face! A tingle erupted in my cock and I gasped loudly.

"Are you going to cum for me, baby?" Hayley asked, dirtily.

Shifting my eyes wholly to my phone screen, I nodded toward it. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth was open. She was breathing heavily. She looked like she was close to orgasm. I whispered, loud enough that I knew my mom could hear, "Yeah, I'm going to cum. I want to cum in your mouth."

I heard a grunt from the doorway that pulled my attention there once more. My eyebrows felt like they were about to launch into outer space. The scene standing in the doorway of my bedroom was one I never in a million years would have dreamt up. My mother, her petite body standing erect in the threshold, had one hand up her shirt, massaging her breast, while the other was wedged down inside her pants. She was masturbating!

My cock took on a life of its own, tingles erupting all up and down the thing. I started groaning, breathing heavily. That's when Hayley cried out into the phone, "I'M CUMMING BABY!!! OOH GODDD, CUM IN MY MOUTH!!"

Mom moaned. When I looked at her, she had her back against the doorframe and was squatting down with knees sticking out to either side in front of her. She was unabashedly going to town on herself. And staring at me. I completely forgot about my girlfriend on the other end of my phone, except for the whimpering moans that were coming through every few seconds.

Hayley started moaning loudly, "Mmm hhhhmmm uhhh ahhhh mmmmm nnmmmm mmmm."

"Do you want to fuck my mouth with your cock, baby?" my girlfriend asked suddenly, between moans.

My mouth fell open. My cock tingled like crazy. I sped up my stroking, breathing heavily. I tried to look only at the phone, but the very real, life-sized woman standing in my doorway masturbating had the bulk of my attention. I was beyond horny. I couldn't find a single inhibition left. "I'm cumming!" I yelled, lying.

"Oh yesss baby, yesss!" Hayley moaned loudly. Then her breathing got heavier. I stroked myself faster, staring at my mom while listening to my girlfriend. "CUMMING!!" she said urgently, and it was then followed by a series of gasps, followed by an intense chain of moans. "Huhhnnnn hUHHHNNN UHHNNNN MMMMM AHHH HYEEEEAHHHH UHNNNNN MMMMMMNN NMMNNN!" Hayley cried out.

My eyes were glued to my mother the entire time. Her body was writhing, her hand in her crotch moving rapidly. I could hear her heavy breathing from across the room. Forcing myself to turn my attention back to my girlfriend, I managed to look at the screen just as she opened her eyes. She was smiling at me. I tried to be quiet.

"Thank you, baby," Hayley whispered gently. Then she added, "Good night..."

My phone went dark as my girlfriend ended the call. I had slowed my stroking so she wouldn't notice I was still going. But with the call ended, I fixed my attention wholly on my mother. Both her hands were moving simultaneously, working herself over. Her upper hand kept sliding from breast to breast beneath her shirt. Her lower hand was vigorously working itself inside her pants. She was whimpering and gasping.

Resuming my stroking, I moaned into the room. Mom's eyes opened and she stared at me. Neither of us looked away after that. After five seconds, I gasped as I felt an orgasm slide into my cock, quivering at the base. I don't know why, but I nodded at my mom just then. She nodded back.

It was like a mutual, unspoken agreement. It was time to cum and we were going to stare at each while we did it.

The tingling in my cock rose. And rose. I felt my butt lifting up off my bed. My muscles started getting tight. My breathing was reduced to only gasps. I could barely inhale. Mom was swaying on her feet, the hand in her pants moving frantically.

"Uhhhhnnn mmmmmmm nuhhhh huhh huhh huhhh hhuhhhhh," I moaned, a little louder with each wave of pleasure that was rolling through me. My eyes were still locked on mom.

She nodded at me again, and I nodded back. I knew exactly what it meant. We both let go.

"AHHHHHH UHHNNNNNNNN MMMMMMPHHHHHHHHH OOOHHHHHHHHH!!" she cried out, her legs giving out. I watched her slide down my doorframe to sit hard on the floor. As she slid down, my orgasm rushed up my cock, exploding.

"AIEEEEEE EUHNNNN MMMMMMM FFFMMMPHHHHH!" I couldn't hold back. Cum raced up my shaft, exploding from the tip. Pleasure like nothing I had ever experienced engulphed my entire cock, my pelvis, my stomach. My body shook and writhed in my bed from the force of the orgasm.

"OOOHHHHNNNNN MMMMMMMMM," mom's moaning was still going on, filling my room with her audible orgasm as it echoed from wall to wall. I felt her voice drifting into my ears, filling me. It was hard to think about anything except the pleasure.

"MMMMMNNNGGGGG," I let out a final moan as pleasure burst once more from the tip of my cock, in the form of a thick, sticky gob of cum. I felt it spray up against my blanket. I was out of breath. Pleasure exploded throughout my body. Physical and emotional pleasure. My hips dropped back to the bed, my muscles giving out.

Breathing heavily, I focused once more on my mom. She had her eyes closed, both hands still in position on her chest and in her pants. But she was no longer moving, except that her body twitched every few seconds. Beyond that, she could have been asleep for all I knew.

Mom and I remained motionless for the next five minutes. Then her body finally got some animation again as she tried to stand. She had to use my doorframe to pull herself up. Once she was on her feet, she turned to me. Still saying nothing, she nodded a final time while a smile played across her lips. Then she mouthed, "Goodnight."

I swallowed as she disappeared into the hall.

[End Chapter 01]

ABOUT THE AUTHOR: My name is Bridget and I've been writing since I was little. I started writing erotic stories a few years ago and found myself instantly addicted to it. My stories cover a wide range of topics and categories, although most of them tend to deal with taboo subjects. Anything from incest, old/young, girl/girl, male/male, and many categories in between. I also write from a variety of viewpoints. Writing from a male viewpoint is one of my favorite challenges. I hope you enjoy reading my stories as much as I enjoy writing them!

bridgetrose
bridgetrose
1,429 Followers