The Lockdown Ch. 03

Story Info
Final chapter of mom and son's adventures during pandemic.
7.8k words
4.73
54.4k
125

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bridgetrose
bridgetrose
1,340 Followers

SUMMARY: This is chapter three (final chapter) of a story about a mom and her son who unexpectedly spend the summer together after a worldwide pandemic hits the planet. This is a three-part story and this is the final chapter. If you haven't read the first two parts, I recommend it as they contain the back story and buildup (not to mention some pretty hot scenes!) about what brings these two characters together. This third and final part takes things past the threshold as mother and son continue to give in to their desires, despite how "wrong" it may seem.

All characters in this story are 18 or older.

P.S. My stories are self-edited, so please be aware that there WILL be typos and an occasional inconsistency. Hope you enjoy them anyway! :)

WARNING: Chapters two and three contain some fetishes that may not be fit for everyone. Primarily having to do with nipple sucking and breast feeding with a lover. If either of these is not of interest to you, you should stop reading after chapter one.

DISCLAIMER: This story is a work of fiction. Any character resemblances to real life personae are strictly coincidental. Copying, re-posting, storing (whether digitally or in print form) or redistribution of this material is prohibited.

[Chapter 03]

[ch3.01 Anathema.]

From that day forward, I slept in my mother's bed at night. The next several nights, we focused on cuddling alone. Nothing sexual occurred. Well, even cuddling felt distinctly sexual with my mom at that point. But neither of us had an orgasm. My body was in a full state of arousal, and my cock was hard as I spooned her while we fell asleep. I took a great deal of pleasure from the sensation of being aroused for a solid week with no release.

Our newfound closeness continued right up until the following Sunday, which happened to be my twentieth birthday. Mom and I were practically inseparable by then. We did everything together. And that morning, she woke me with a blowjob. I had never woken up to a blowjob before. It was mind altering. She was vigorous with her mouth, diving down the length of my cock over and over again. She had a hand wrapped around the base, stroking me while she blew me. I was writhing before I even opened my eyes.

Mom took me right to the brink of orgasm, and then stopped. Groaning, I lifted my head and stared at her. She was grinning at me but made no move to resume her activity. My penis pulsed with a tingling pleasure that made it twitch. I was breathing hard, staring at her with a pleading look. I wanted to cum so badly, it wasn't even funny.

She crawled up my body until she was hovering above my face, looking down at me. Then she leaned down and kissed me gently on the lips. I shivered. Her lips were warm and moist. Opening my mouth, I tried to kiss her more fully, but she lifted her head away. She had a playful smile on her face. "Later, love," she whispered.

Then she climbed off of me and slid off the bed. I stared at her ass as she swayed to my door and walked out of my room. Gorgeous. For a few seconds, I considered masturbating. It would only take a few seconds, I knew. But I mustered enough willpower to wait. I wanted to see what she had in mind for "later".

We spent the day together, as usual. Somewhere around midday, I had a fleeting thought about the fact that Hayley hadn't called, or even texted to wish me a happy birthday. Maybe she forgot. In all honesty, I didn't care. I was enjoying the intimacy my mom and I were entertaining. She made a delicious meal for dinner, which we ate in the kitchen. Afterwards, we cuddled on the couch and pretended to watch a movie while we explored each other's bodies with our hands. I was wildly worked up by the time mom announced that she wanted to go cuddle in bed. It was just past ten o'clock. I followed her eagerly.

"Take your clothes off," mom said as I sat on the edge of her bed.

Grinning, I obliged her wish immediately, stripping out of everything. She was smiling, watching me undress. When I was completely naked, she motioned for me to get under the covers. When I slid under the blanket, she crawled over to me on her knees, staring at me with a look of adoration.

She leaned her head down toward mine and planted a gentle, soft kiss on my lips. My body trembled. The kiss from earlier that day, and now this one, were the first sensual kisses my mom and I had ever shared. Her lips tasted salty. Opening mine, I pushed my mouth up against hers. She returned the gesture, opening hers as well. Our tongues collided somewhere in between, and my world melted away into bliss.

A few minutes later, mom lifted her head up, breaking our kiss. I was out of breath, staring up at her. My cock was rock hard and tingly. She stared at me with so much intensity it made my pulse race. Then she spoke, and her words made my heart stop.

"I want to make love to you," she whispered. I was nodding before I had a chance to think. She smiled, but then pursed her lips briefly, twisting them sideways on her face. She sighed and asked, "You don't have a condom, do you?"

Shaking my head, she nodded and whispered, "I didn't think so." Her eyes looked off into the distance as she considered. Finally, she sucked her lower lip into her mouth, biting down on it. When she looked back down at me, she had a playful look in her eyes. She asked softly, "Can you pull out in time, baby?"

Nodding my head, I said, "Yeah."

Her smile grew really big and she looked excited. I was excited, too. She didn't waste any more time as she reached down and grabbed her shirt, tugging it up over her head. Next came her pants and then her panties. Moments later, my mom was crawling over me, straddling my thighs. I stared at her gorgeous, naked body. My cock was sticking straight up, a few inches in front of her hips. And her pussy. God I wanted this.

"Ready?" she whispered and I nodded. She started scooting forward, until her pussy bumped up against the side of my erect penis. Seeing it from that perspective made me realize how big it was. Mom's body was so tiny and petite. Compared to that, my cock was a monster.

Just then, my phone started buzzing wildly on the nightstand. I had completely forgotten about it. It had been there since the morning. I didn't need to look at the screen to know that it was Hayley calling. She probably just remembered it was my birthday. She could just leave a message. There was no way I was going to answer--

"Take her call," mom whispered, sounding breathless. She had a perverse look on her face. Oh god.

I hesitated, but only briefly. Reaching over, I grabbed my phone and hit the slider to answer the call before it went to voicemail. Hayley's image appeared on my screen. It looked like she was in her living room. I could see someone in the background behind her. Was that her mom?

"Happy birthday, baby!" Hayley cried out, smiling at me. The person in the background started waving and wished me a happy birthday, too.

Grinning, I said, "Thanks!" My cheeks were getting hot. I felt mom's pussy slowly lifting up, sliding along my shaft and making me shiver.

My girlfriend leaned closer to the phone and frowned. She glanced over her shoulder quickly and then turned back to me, whispering, "Are you naked??"

I glanced at my mom for direction, but her eyes were closed. She had her mouth open and her entire upper body was leaning back slightly. She was lost in the lust of what she was doing. I felt her hot pussy lips caressing my cock. "What are you looking at?" Hayley asked.

"N-nothing," I said. Then I nodded and whispered, "Yeah... I... I'm naked."

The girl on my phone screen looked over her shoulder again and then she whispered, "I don't know if I can get away from my mom right now."

Good. It was better that way. I opened my mouth to tell her it was ok and say goodnight, but the entire thought was whisked away as I felt my mom suddenly lift herself up to the top of my cock and then drop down with her pussy impaled on it. My erection disappeared inside my mother's cunt and my world exploded with sensation.

"Oh wow," Hayley whispered. I could only imagine what my face must have looked like right then. Then she said, "Hang on, let me at least get my earbuds." I couldn't concentrate on her words at all, but I nodded.

Mom started riding me. My cock plunged into her pussy as she worked herself on it, lifting up and down. She was moaning softly. I hoped Hayley couldn't hear her. The sensations in my cock felt better than I remembered from when I had fucked my girlfriend. Of course, we had never done it in this position. So maybe that was why it felt so different.

Her pussy was hot, and I felt her juice dripping down my shaft as she continued her undulations. She was breathing heavily. Leaning forward, she placed her hands on my stomach, balancing herself. Then she started moving faster.

"Ok, that's better," Hayley's voice pulled my attention back to my phone. I couldn't tell where she was, but I didn't see anyone behind her anymore. I was breathing hard, unable to talk. The pleasure in my cock as my mom fucked me was unbelievably intense. Plus, being on the phone with my girlfriend added to it. It was so taboo! So naughty! And I don't know if it was the risk of getting caught, or just the sheer anathema of what my mom and I were doing, but the whole thing sent me soaring to new heights of lust and pleasure I had never known before.

Hayley glanced over her shoulder once more and then whispered into the phone, "Baby, you must have been so worked up! You are turning me on!"

My only response was to grunt. Then I moaned as mom started angling her movement. When I looked past my phone, up at my mom's face, I saw that she still had her eyes closed. The look on her face was rapture. With both her hands on my stomach, she was leaning out over my chest. Her mouth was open wide, and her breath was coming in short gasps. She was getting close.

"Mmmmmm," Hayley purred into the phone. Then she whispered, "If I was there right now, I would be giving you a birthday fuck!"

Mom's body stiffened suddenly, and her movements slowed. I felt her hands squeezing the skin on my stomach. Oh. She was about to--

"GAAAHHNNNNNMMMMMMMMMMPPppphhh--" mom's moan exploded into the room. It cut off abruptly as she slammed one of her hands over her mouth.

Too late. Hayley's eyes were narrowed, and she whispered, "What was that?"

I couldn't hold on. There was something alluring and erotic about almost getting caught that set me off. With zero warning, my orgasm pushed its way up my shaft. There was no time to do anything but let it happen. With my cock fully submerged in my mother's cunt, I unloaded.

"UNNNNNNNN MMMMMMMM Oooohhhhhhh huhh huhhh uhhhhnnNNN MMM OOOHHMMM!" my moans were loud. My body writhed as my orgasm raged. I could feel my cum spewing inside my mother's pussy. She was still riding me, riding her own orgasm. I could hear the muffled sounds of her moans behind her hand as my cum filled her. I stared at her face, watching for any sign that she was upset. The only thing I saw was lust.

Hayley wasn't saying anything, but I barely even thought about her. I was watching my mom have an orgasm while she rode me. Plus the sheer strength of my own orgasm made me senseless. My cock continued to unload my twenty-year-old spunk inside of her. Eleven times, I counted. Eleven pumps of cum. Eleven intense tingles. Eleven chances she was pregnant.

Everything settled down. The world appeared around me once more. Mom's body slowed and then she fell forward, still impaled on my cock. She laid her head on my chest, breathing heavily. Our bodies trembled in unison as we lay there. When I finally remembered to look at my phone, clutched firmly in one hand, I saw that the call had ended. Hayley must have hung up. Oh well. I'd deal with that later.

Wrapping my arms around my mother, I held her close as we drifted off to another peaceful sleep.

[ch3.02 Disclosure.]

My mom was asleep beside me when I woke up the next morning. We must have rolled in the night because we fell asleep with her on top of me. And my dick was no longer inside her, of course. For a minute, I stared at her face while she slept. She stirred and then opened her eyes, looking into mine. Neither of us spoke for a long time.

Then she whispered, "You came inside me."

Oh, yeah. That happened. I studied her face, trying to read her mind. "I'm sorry," I whispered. Then I said, "I didn't mean to... it's just, when you came... and then Hayley heard you... And I... I don't know. It just happened. I couldn't stop it."

She stared at me for a long ten seconds. Then she shrugged and said quietly, "Well, what's done is done. We'll just have to be more careful next time."

"Next time?" I asked, intrigued.

She laughed at me and then slid closer to kiss me on the lips. She pulled back a little and then said, "Unless you don't want there to be a next time."

I was shaking my head before she finished speaking. Quickly, I whispered, "I want a next time."

Her smile was infectious, making me grin. Then she kissed me again. Properly. And passionately. I rolled toward her until she was on her back and then I slid on top of her. Our kiss quickly heated up. She pushed her tongue into my mouth, and I moaned softly. When I lifted my head a little, she craned hers up, following me. Her tongue slid along my upper lip. Pushing back down, I pushed my tongue along the top of hers and into her mouth. She moaned as she snaked her arms up my sides and onto my back. I realized suddenly that my cock was hard, hanging between her legs.

Mom suddenly ran her hands sideways and around to my chest. Then she pushed at me. When I lifted my lips off hers, she whispered breathlessly, "Not yet, sweetie. I desperately need a shower first. But... tonight?"

I stared at her deep green eyes. Tonight? We were going to have sex again tonight? I grinned. Fuck yeah we were going to have sex again tonight! My cock started tingling in anticipation. Suddenly, I remembered something. I pushed myself up, rolling sideways off of her as I said, "Oh, happy birthday, mom!"

Smiling at me, she thanked me. So, it was settled. Mom had given me a fantastic birthday present. She fucked me. And I was going to return the favor for her birthday. I don't think I had ever been more excited in my life.

We spent the day together, as usual. Mom was wearing a tight white shirt without a bra, so her nipples were poking into the fabric most of the day, much to my joy. She also had on a pair of tight jean shorts. They were purposely ripped along the bottom edge, so threads of material hung down her legs and butt. Belying her age, she looked incredibly sexy in the outfit. And it served to maintain my constant state of arousal throughout the entire day, right up until we finished eating dinner.

We quickly did the dishes and then mom looked up into my eyes and whispered, "Meet me in the bedroom."

"Ok," I said, nodding. And grinning.

We headed toward her bedroom together. Our bedroom. She slipped past the door and headed toward the bathroom. Stepping into the bedroom, I walked over to the bed and sat down. Grabbing my phone off the nightstand where I had left it all day, I looked at the screen. Oh. Hayley had tried calling me six times. That was weird. I didn't want to talk to her just then. Not with what was about to happen. I unlocked my phone and sent her a text message instead.

ME: hey, sorry. didn't have my phone with me. what's up?

A few minutes went by while I waited for her response. She didn't answer and then I heard the bathroom door open, so I set my phone back down with a shrug. I guess I'd find out later. My mom stepped through the doorway and all thoughts of Hayley dissipated. I heard my jaw crack as it fell open. Mom was wearing lingerie! It looked like a single piece of red, lacey fabric that went from her chest all the way down to her feet. It was a mesh, though, so her skin showed through everywhere. I noticed that her crotch was exposed, which made my already hard cock start to vibrate. Her tits were exposed, too, surrounded by a thin circle of the red fabric.

"You're still wearing too many clothes," she said, sound sultry.

Scrambling up from the bed, I started pulling clothes off. In a flurry of motion, I stripped down. A few seconds later, I was out of breath and staring at my sexy mother. Her eyes drifted down my body, examining me. She stopped when she reached my cock, staring at it. "I guess you approve of my outfit?" she asked.

"Oh god yes," I said quietly.

Mom gracefully walked to the bed. She looked incredibly sexual. I had never seen her walk like that before. Her entire body seemed to sway, as if hinting at what she might have to offer. I felt a growl working its way to the back of my throat, but I swallowed it down. I couldn't growl at my mother! Reaching the bed, she leaned over it and then she slipped under the covers, hardly disturbing them. She was lying on her back, staring up at me with lust-filled eyes. They drifted down my body, pausing once more when she reached my cock. I noticed a wicked grin spread across her lips and then her eyes slid seductively back up my body to my face. Our gazes locked.

It was time.

Lifting the sheets back, I caught a glimpse of mom's lingerie covered body as I climbed into bed, a lot less gracefully than her. Her legs felt hot as I rolled my body on top of hers. Nestling my hips between her thighs, I looked at her. She had a loving smile on her face as she stared at me. She whispered, "Pull out this time, ok?"

I nodded at her. "I will," I whispered back.

For a few seconds, I didn't know what to do. I mean, I knew what to do. I just wasn't sure what she liked. Should I kiss her first? Or start with her nipples, maybe? My cock was throbbing, dangling inches from her womanhood. She noticed my hesitation and seemed to know exactly why I hadn't moved.

"We don't need to have any foreplay. Not this time," she whispered softly.

She didn't have to tell me twice. I pushed myself forward, poking my penis toward her hole. My aim was perfect on the first move. I felt her vagina open, welcoming my cock inside. She was wet as I slid into her. And she moaned, closing her eyes. The pressure around my cock was exquisite. I realized that my mom's pussy seemed even tighter than Hayley's. Maybe it was because her frame was so petite.

Quickly working myself into a gentle rhythm, I made love to my mother. I kept my pace to a medium speed. I didn't want to go too fast or be too rough. It was steady and erotic. She started moaning during the entry thrust and didn't stop. Gradually, I worked my movement to get the maximum coverage with each rotation. I pushed my cock in as far as I could, then pulled my hips back, until just half of the tip was wedged in the breach without falling out of her.

In and out, I plunged my cock into my mother's pussy. Everything heated up. Our bodies were slick with sweat and we were both breathing heavily. I decided to move just a little faster. Oh, yeah. Pleasure swept the length of my cock with each thrust, tingling down into my balls and up into my stomach. Steadily, I paced myself, riding her. Her moans started getting louder and her breathing was erratic.

My phone buzzed suddenly, and my head swiveled toward it. Shit. I knew it was Hayley. I reached over and mashed the screen to get it to stop vibrating. No way was I going to talk to her while I fucked my mother again. A thought floated through my head, though. About Hayley discovering me and my mom having sex. Oh god did that make me fucking horny!

"Oh god mom!" I cried out, feeling my orgasm pooling at the base of my cock. Barely able to talk, I said, "I'm close!" I knew I needed to pull out before I exploded. Just a little longer... I gritted my teeth, concentrating.

bridgetrose
bridgetrose
1,340 Followers