The Lockdown Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the infinite speed reversed and, in utter slow motion, I felt my cum blasting up the length of my cock. Pleasure trailed behind it, growing in pitch as it reached the tip of my cock. Just as it released from the tiny hole at the top, things sped up again. To normal speed. I exploded.

"UHHNNNNNNN MMMM MOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYY AHHHHHNNNN UHHNN HUHHH HUHHHH HUHHHH UHHNNN HHNNNMM MMM NNNGGGGGGGGMMMM OOOOHHH HGOODDDDD HUHH HUHHHH HHUUH HHHHHNNNNNNN!!!" I moaned, screaming, as loud as I ever had. Louder. Pleasure raced through me, up my cock. I felt each wave of cum as it exploded in my mom's cunt. She was screaming again, her body rocking beneath me. It was pleasure beyond pleasure. Indescribable pleasure. So much! I exploded over and over again. I couldn't feel anything except hot tingling. I finally swallowed my mouthful of milk and let go of her teat. My head snapped up from the sudden release, and a stream of milk splashed into my eyes.

Now I felt like I was falling. Cum was still gushing out of me. I couldn't take it. I writhed. It was insane! I was moaning like an idiot. I couldn't think coherently. I didn't know anything else existed except me, my mom, and the intense pleasure.

It felt like hours went by before I started coming down. Back to earth. My body felt raw. Not painful. Just... raw. Drained, but tingly. I flopped sideways, my cock popping out of my mother's pussy. It felt wet. I rolled onto my back beside her, panting and gasping for breath. We lay there, making all kinds of noise, but not saying a thing. Minutes passed. Many minutes.

Finally, mom said one thing. Two simple words. A phrase I never heard her use.

She whispered, "Fuck me."

Then we passed out.

[ch3.05 Epilogue.]

The morning of March 6th, mom's water broke. We immediately headed to the hospital. Eleven hours later, she gave birth to our beautiful baby boy. We named him Hayden, in honor of Hayley, who unwittingly brought me together with the love of my life. I was the happiest I had ever been, and mom seemed to be, too.

[End Chapter 03]