All Comments on 'The Lockdown Ch. 03'

by bridgetrose

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
norfolknumber9norfolknumber9over 1 year ago

Oh gosh that worked. It was worth saving it all up. I love the thought of all the milk coming out as they make love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you so much for your writing.

Michael

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88over 1 year ago

To say this series was great would be a huge understatement

nil_r2nil_r2over 1 year ago

wonderfully written story

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 1 year ago

I'm sad this is the last chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful, they finally have each other now and forever!

It is true, woman is so unbelievably beautiful when she is pregnant and to have her own sons baby growing inside her belly is just perfect! They will have many more babies together.

Thank you Bridget!

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Still committed to 3 parts to this story? There is plenty of story left for a chapter 4, what happened to Hailey.

ACeltACeltover 1 year ago

I think this may well be the best story that I have read on here and I've been on/off Lit for the best part of 10 years or so. Such a well constructed story.. and sooo erotic!

Thank you BridgetRose

SmutaholicSmutaholicover 1 year ago

Bravo, bravo! Absolutely love the way you crafted this story. The slow-burn romance was delicious from beginning to end. Your pacing was perfect. Couldn't have asked for a sweeter ending. Please, please write more mom/son stories. You have a true gift!

OldbutboldOldbutboldover 1 year ago
It should be 5 stars per page lol

I would gladly give you that score if i could , this was one of the best stories i have read on here for a long time , the build up was perfectly set up , the content was done in such a way that it became believable to the reader , i understand your story is pure fiction , but i am 100% sure that during the lock down this exact situation happened 100s of times around the world .

Thankyou for the time you give to writing excellent stories for us the readers .

P/S I have now added you to my favorite list .

racheljane1984racheljane1984over 1 year ago

fantastic, keep writing. my panties are soaked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yup!

Five stars from start to finish. "You nailed it!" Bravo!

Elaine_MatureElaine_Matureover 1 year ago

Sweet!

Enjoyable from start to finish.

I recommend deleting anonymous comments about irrelevancies (so-called glitches, credibility etc.) This is fantasy, and pedants rarely can understand that.

I love your work, and look forward to more of your stellar writing.

bridgetrosebridgetroseover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you all for your wonderful comments! <3 <3

@elaine_mature, I completely agree with you! I usually do delete oddball comments that are not helpful to anyone (including my readers!). It's deleted now, although it might take a bit to update on the page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing like unanimous good comments. I agree with everyone that you have the talent to write, but it's your choice. Great story line. Well done. Keep writing.

XYZ

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

Loved the series!! Five stars and a favorite point!

Kathryn89Kathryn89over 1 year ago

I absolutely loved this! Such a perfect buildup of emotions and their first time together so loving and perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved this story how a mother and son found their love for each other and she fad his child you should continue and see what happens between them when the lockdown is lifted and if they have more children and how they explain the children??????????? Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DevilbobyDevilboby12 months ago

Loved it Bridget, what a tale beautiful, keep up the quality love. There's such a lot of rubbish on this site. Will read more of your stuff as I find it.

Mr_BradyMr_Brady10 months ago

A well told tale of incestuous love between mother and son ❤️

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You're writing is very believable and super horny keep up the good work baby

stockingnutstockingnut6 months ago

Awesome! I think I found another favorite writer on this site.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That was hot. Now I have to read everything you've ever written even a grocery list, I want it!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 2 months ago

2nd time reading this. Still got the same reaction, like first time.

perejohn41perejohn41about 1 month ago

Thank you for another wonderful story filled with titty play. I’ll be following you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It was....... VERY GOOD.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbridgetrose@bridgetrose
My name is Bridget and I’ve been writing since I was little. I started writing erotic stories a few years ago and found myself instantly addicted to it. My stories cover a wide range of topics and categories, although most of them tend to deal with taboo subjects. Anything ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Lockdown Series Info