The Locked Door Pt. 03

Story Info
Sarah sets the terms of her sister's enslavement.
6.9k words
4.73
27.5k
24

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite all the lines they had already crossed there was still much to discuss. Regardless of the normal circumstances of a Domme/sub relationship, theirs would be very different. For a start, they were sisters, something that they seemed to have overcome fairly easily, but something that would need to be treated with care in the future. Secondly, Fiona was married, and despite her recent descent into debauchery, and her husband's recent infidelities, she still loved him, and that would be something that would need to be dealt with. Sarah knew all this. "I think we need to go and get some lunch," she said.

Fiona, still naked at her sister's feet, was a little confused by the change of pace, but when she thought about it she realised she hadn't eaten all day, so maybe it wasn't the strangest thing to have said after all.

"You need to go upstairs and get yourself ready," Sarah continued, "unfortunately you're looking a little dishevelled now," she added with a grin.

Fiona nodded, "Yes... I will try and be quick."

Sarah stroked her hair, "No need to rush, we have all the time in the world." She rose to her feet and helped her sister to hers. "Take your time, relax."

"Yes, thank you."

Sarah laughed, they would definitely need to discuss a few things about this relationship, "You don't have to thank me all the time, but we can go over all this at lunch. Now off you go." She slapped Fiona on her bare behind, still sore from the paddling two nights before. The sharp sting sent a jolt of pleasure through Fiona's body as she headed out into the hallway and up the stairs to the guest room and her en-suite.

Sarah thought about what had happened and touched herself between her legs. She was still wet, both from what she had watched and from what her sister had done for her. Fiona may not have ever been with a woman but she seemed to have known what she was doing, with a little practice she would be incredible. Sarah had always thought that when it came to cunnilingus enthusiasm could make up for a lack in technique, pretty soon her sister would have both.

She collected her underwear and headed upstairs to freshen up, this was the first day of something new and exciting, and she couldn't wait to see what the future held.

Some time later, both were ready for lunch. Sarah had dressed casually in a pair of tight blue jeans, a loosely buttoned black blouse and her favourite pair of classic Louboutins. She returned to her favourite chair in the living room and called for a car. She was happy to wait for Fiona, after all, her sister had earned some time to herself.

In the end she didn't have to wait for long. Fiona wore another summer dress, this one more colourful than the last, it flowed gracefully behind her as she entered the room. Her hair was tied in a French braid and she wore delicate leather sandals on her feet, showing off her newly painted nails - a faint purple to match her fingernails.

"All ready to go?" Sarah asked.

"Yes," replied Fiona, "Where are we headed?"

"There's a nice place in Pimlico, I think you'll like it. I've called for a car, it shouldn't take long."

Fiona took a seat on the couch near her sister. "Do you still have a driver?" she asked.

"No, not really," replied Sarah, "But what's the point in owning the company if you don't get to keep some perks? Anyway, how are you feeling?"

Fiona smiled warmly, there was only one answer to give, she only hoped that Sarah felt the same, "Really great," she replied, "this has been a hell of a few days. I never would've thought anything like this could've happened."

Sarah laughed, "Who on Earth could've predicted this? I'm glad it's turned out this way. I think we're going to have a lot of fun together."

"I think so too," agreed Fiona, "thank you, Mistress."

"You're very welcome." Sarah's phone buzzed, "Our carriage awaits."

They stepped outside to find the car waiting right at the end of the path as promised. A large black vehicle, tinted windows, immaculately clean, the very finest that money could buy. Waiting by the door stood a man, tall, well built and likewise immaculately turned out in a grey suit, white shirt, but no tie. He smiled warmly at the sisters as they approached. As Fiona drew nearer he could see tattoos on his hands and neck, his face, although kind, bore a couple of scars, trophies from fights in his youth perhaps, in a strange way they seemed to make him more handsome.

"How are you Miss Mayhew?" he asked, his voice deep, but friendly.

"I'm great Solomon," replied Sarah, embracing him, "How are you?"

"All the better for seeing you, Miss." he replied. "And this must be your beautiful sister you're always telling me about?" he said with a smile.

"Yes, this is Fiona."

"Pleased to meet you," he said, extending his arm for a handshake.

Fiona obliged, placing her hand in his. Suddenly she felt very small. "It's nice to meet you," she said, shyly.

Sarah indicated that Fiona get in the car first and move along to let her in too. Solomon closed the door behind them and took his place in the drivers seat and headed to their destination. Sarah had deliberately placed herself behind the driver, so that Fiona and Solomon would have a clear view of each other.

"I can't believe you've never met my sister, Sol. I must've been telling you about her for years."

"I knew I'd meet her eventually Miss, you always said so."

"And what do you think of her?" asked Sarah.

Fiona was shocked at the question and darted her eyes towards her sister, what kind of a question was that?

"Oh, beautiful, Miss, just as you described her." He turned briefly to look at her, before returning his eyes to the road.

Sarah glared at her sister, as though instructing her to speak.

"Thank you," she said, visibly blushing, whether through awkwardness or shyness Sarah couldn't tell.

"And what about Sol? Do you think he is attractive?" Sarah wanted to tease her more.

Fiona went even more red, "Uh, yes, he is very handsome." She felt like she wanted the ground to open and swallow her up. She had never been much good at flirting, but being tricked into flirting in the most awkward manner was really embarrassing.

"Well don't tell me, tell him!"

Fiona stared daggers at her sister, this was not the first time that she had done this to her, and although she was usually able to see the funny side afterwards, she generally found it pretty mortifying while it was actually going on. "You're... uh, you're very handsome." she finally said, this time directly to him.

He laughed, a hearty, friendly laugh, "I'm not sure I get called handsome much these days, but thank you anyway."

Sarah smiled at her sister to let her know that she was enjoying herself. Fiona smiled back, she could already see the funny side. It had always been this way, Sarah had been effortlessly cool and confident, whereas she had been a little more unsure of herself. As she had got older she had developed more confidence, but her sister still knew how to have fun with her. Thankfully before long they arrived at the restaurant and said their goodbyes to Sol.

They were ushered to a quite booth at the back of the restaurant. It was mid-afternoon on a Tuesday, so the restaurant was fairly quiet. Some tables still had small groups of besuited business men and women, clearly enjoying late lunches courtesy of their respective companies. Although she had enjoyed the cut-and-thrust of the business world, Sarah was glad to have left it behind - at least for now.

"This place is great for lunch," she said, excitedly, "you're going to love it."

Fiona picked up a menu, it did look quite nice, not that she'd expect anything different from her sister. Sarah had always enjoyed the finer things in life.

"Sorry about that in the car," said Sarah, "I just wanted to have a bit of fun."

Fiona grinned, "I wanted to die!"

Sarah couldn't help but laugh, "I thought you weren't so shy these days?"

"Well, you made it very awkward! And he was really hot!"

"Yeah I know, he is isn't he? I thought he was your type."

"Exactly," Fiona shook her head, "You knew exactly what you were doing. If I wasn't married..." she trailed off realising how stupid it was to claim fidelity when she was already basically having an affair, and with a member of her own family no less!

"We will get to that later," said Sarah, indicating that they would need to chat about Fiona's husband, Mike. "But for now let's just focus on us."

"Agreed."

Sarah ushered a waitress and they ordered lunch, Sarah adding a bottle of champagne. "I think it's justified under the circumstances," she said as the waitress walked away. In no time she was back with a bottle and an ice bucket and had poured two glasses.

"Well then," Sarah pondered what to toast, "To sisters,"

"To sisters." They both took a sip and set their glasses down.

Sarah's tone became a little more serious, although still gentle and reassuring. "One that note," she began, "we need to talk about how things will go from now on. That is, of course, assuming that you want things to go on."

Fiona thought for a moment, she knew that she wanted it to continue, but also knew that she had to be sure, "Yes, I do want to go on."

"That's good." Sarah smiled, "Obviously in this relationship I am in charge, so to speak, I am the Mistress and you are the submissive. Now that doesn't mean to say that your needs are now all superseded by my own - I think especially given our family connection, we will need a more nuanced approach."

This all seemed to make sense, Fiona was a relative newcomer to all of this so was happy to let her sister set terms, "that sounds sensible to me."

"Ultimately, the fact that we are sisters is the most important thing. With that in mind, if any of us have any misgivings or worries we need to make sure that we voice them immediately, agreed?"

Fiona nodded, "Yes, agreed."

"Obviously you are now my slave, I will expect a lot from you, but that does not mean that you need to be in a position of eternal subservience to me." She thought over her next words carefully before continuing, "I believe that the best way for us to proceed is to go on as we always have, sisters and best friends. You do not need to call me Mistress all the time, our relationship needn't change that much day-to-day, with the exception that we both understand that at any moment I may demand your submission and you will immediately give it - without question."

Fiona remained silent, but nodded, this seemed reasonable enough.

"I would also like to emphasise that I will not be treating you like some kind of servant, and I don't want you to feel as though you need to fill that role. I can still look after myself and I intend to - I may well ask you to do the occasional thing like fetch some wine or pour me a drink, but apart from that you will not be required to serve me. The additional component to our relationship is the sexual one, nothing more. Does that sound reasonable to you?"

"Yes," Fiona agreed, "You've obviously given this a lot of thought."

"Some," she took another sip of wine. "It is important that you trust me to keep you safe and secure, that you trust that no matter what I ask of you I have your interests at heart. It is only by trusting me that you will be able to give me your immediate submission when I ask for it.

"I want to give you an example of how this might look in practice. Imagine that I introduce you to one of my friends, obviously I will introduce you as my sister and we will chat with each other as friends and sisters do, nothing unusual, maybe a glass of wine or two in the living room. Now imagine that in this situation I go from 'sister' to 'Mistress', imagine that I give you an order to stand up in the middle of the room and take your clothes off, in this situation would you comply without question?"

Fiona thought about it, the thought alone caused a warmth to rise inside her, "Yes, I would."

"Now imagine," continued Sarah, "that while still talking to my friend, I order you to crawl over to me and use your mouth in the same way you did earlier today, right in front of this person who may well have been a stranger an hour earlier, would you do that without question?"

She shuffled uncomfortably in her seat, she was a little worried about what people in the tables nearby may be able to overhear, but she knew she must answer, "Yes, without question," she agreed.

"I have one more scenario for you, this one is perhaps a little different."

Fiona was curious, she leant in to listen to her sister, hoping perhaps that she may speak in more hushed tones.

Sarah paused, she was interrupted by the waitress who arrived with the plates. She waited for her to leave before continuing. "Please, we can eat while we talk," she said, indicating that Fiona not wait on ceremony.

"This final scenario, as I say, is different. Imagine that on the way here to this restaurant, I had asked Solomon to stop the car, and had then ordered that you go into the passenger seat and give him a blow job. What would you have said to that?"

Fiona wasn't expecting that, and wasn't exactly sure how to answer the question. She thought about it for a moment. She had found Solomon incredibly attractive, but she also had a husband. Although what she was doing with Sarah was already an infidelity, she felt as though to do something like that with a man was crossing another line, one she was not yet ready to cross. Finally, she answered, "I think I would have said no."

"I expected you'd say that, thank you for your honesty. Is it because of Mike?"

Fiona nodded. "I just think to do that would be to end things with him, almost like it would be a step to far. It doesn't matter how much I like the guy, or how much I would want to do it, but right now it would be the wrong thing to do."

Sarah smiled, "I'm very glad you said that, I was worried that you'd pretend otherwise to try and please me, but it's good you can be honest with me. Don't worry, I never would've asked you to do that, no matter how much I may have enjoyed watching it. But it does mean we will need to talk about Mike at some point-"

As she spoke, Fiona's phone began to vibrate in her pocket. It was her husband, as if he'd known they were talking about him. She held it up to show her sister, asking if it was okay to take the call. Sarah nodded. Fiona walked out onto the street to take the call, she wasn't gone for long but looked visibly distressed when she came back.

"What's wrong?" asked Sarah.

"It's Mike," returned Fiona, "He's lost his job - again!"

Sarah looked concerned, "What's going on with him right now?"

"I don't know, he's been slacking off at work, sleeping around, drinking, there's something up with him. We had talked about our problems, you know our sexual problems, I don't think he took it that well. I think he probably thought that I was belittling him, when I said that I needed someone more dominant, but I wasn't, I really wasn't!"

Sarah had seen this coming, two submissives in a relationship together was rarely a recipe for success when neither party could get off by switching. It had obviously taken it's toll on Mike and Fiona and they were running out of options to fix things. "You still love him don't you?"

"Yes."

"And you still want to see if there is a way to sort things out?"

"Of course, if there is a way."

"Do you trust me?" asked Sarah, grabbing her sister's hands in her own.

Fiona didn't need to think about this, "Of course," she replied, "totally."

"Right, then message Mike and tell him to come stay with us for a few days, not to worry about looking for a job just yet. He can come round tomorrow afternoon."

"Okay,"

"And then I want you to not give him a second thought for now, I will talk to you about him later, but for now you just need to know that everything is under control."

Fiona nodded.

"But first, lets enjoy lunch." She raised her glass again, "To, us!"

"To, us!"

They chatted away and finished their lunch as they intended. After sending a message to her husband, Fiona turned off her phone and managed not to think of him again for the rest of the meal, instead enjoying the easy conversation with her sister. When they were finished, Sarah settled the bill and they returned to the street where Solomon had been waiting for them. He opened the door for them and they got into the car and he immediately began to drive them back to Sarah's house.

"How was lunch ladies?" he asked.

"Very good thanks, Sol," replied Sarah, "I must take you there one day, you do too much for me."

Solomon smiled, "It's my job Miss, it's always a pleasure anyway. Besides, I doubt I'd be the right fit for a restaurant like that."

"You never know," she said, "You look dashing in a suit."

"Well maybe one day," he agreed, "Maybe I should show you round where I came up someday too."

"I would like that," she agreed.

Fiona looked at her sister, was something going on between the two of them? They seemed as though they were flirting, although maybe they were just good friends. It puzzled her for the rest of the ride home, but she did not want to say something in front of Sol.

They arrived home before long, just as the first few raindrops of an afternoon shower were beginning to fall around them. They bid Solomon farewell and thanked him for driving them before rushing into the house before they were caught in the rain. By the time they were in the house he had already driven off down the road.

"Have you two ever..?" Fiona asked her sister, not quite finishing the question.

"Ever what?" asked Sarah, feigning interest.

"Oh come on! You know. Had sex," clarified Fiona, almost exasperated.

Sarah chuckled to herself, "No, we haven't had sex, but he is aware of some of my 'extra-curricular' activities shall we say."

"Really?" Fiona was shocked that Sarah was so open about this kind of thing.

"It's not often you get people you can trust," she explained, "You and I could've had sex in the back seat of that car and he would never have spoken a word of it to anyone."

Fiona was impressed by the loyalty her sister seemed to inspire, or at the very least she was impressed by her sister's skill at acquiring people to do her bidding. Although, when she thought about it, she was now one of those people, and very happy to be so too. "You never cease to amaze me, sis."

"Is that so?" Sarah grinned, "Hands behind your back," she ordered, switching gears without warning.

Fiona was surprised by the change in tone of the conversation and it took her a second to do as she was told. As soon as her thoughts had caught up she complied and folded her arms behind her back.

Sarah took a key from her purse and unlocked the door beneath the stairs, the one that led to the basement - the dungeon. "After you," she said, outstretching her hand towards the opening, allowing Fiona to go down first.

Fiona stepped down the first few stairs before slowing due to the darkness. There was some natural light in the room coming from the two narrow windows, but as the day was so overcast the stairs were still shrouded in darkness. Sarah noticed her sister's apprehension and with a couple of clicks on her phone she turned on a single red light in one corner of the room, enough to enhance the natural light and softly illuminate the room.

"Take off all your clothes and stand in the middle of the room," she ordered, this time Fiona didn't hesitate, she made her way to the centre of the room and started to undress. As she did this Sarah went towards one of the smaller storage units and removed a leather blindfold. As soon as her sister was naked she fixed the blindfold onto her head, leaving her exposed, and blind in the middle of the room.

"Get on your knees," she ordered.

12