All Comments on 'The Locked Door Pt. 03'

by thenewerguy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loving this story

Loving this story, and really looking forward to see how it develops.

Keep safe

Many thanks

Al

sirnomadsirnomadabout 4 years ago
nice

Starting this I do feel like I have come into the middle of a good performance. What I saw drew me in and made me read to the end. But now I have to go back and see how this started. Well done, I will await the next installment with fine anticipation.

jmkuehnjmkuehnalmost 4 years ago
Like the story

so far so good. Hope you drop the foot thing. That really ruined the middle of this story, but the 1st 2 were awesome.

thenewerguythenewerguyalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks @jmkuehn. We will be letting the foot stuff take a back seat in coming chapters as it's not everyones thing. We are taking a few days away from this story to work out where it needs to go. But any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated

lenmc02091964lenmc02091964almost 4 years ago

Nothing wrong with a little foot worship she should be willing to worship her sister entirely. Looking forward to see how the husband works into the story.

Bluetortoise27Bluetortoise27almost 4 years ago

I respectfully disagree with the comment expressing dislike of the foot worship aspects of this part of the story. I hope that this is not sidelined moving forward, as I see it as a very sexy expression of the roles depicted in the story. I look forward to more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE.

Very intriguing..Please continue soon.

thenewerguythenewerguyalmost 4 years agoAuthor

@Bluetortoise27 Thanks for your comment. I think that some of the foot worship aspects probably will be reduced a little in coming chapters, but not removed entirely. At the moment we are trying to work out where this story can go from here, and are taking any suggestions from anyone with ideas (we had a rough outline for chapters 6-8, but that doesn't seem like it'll work now).

In the meantime, if you like foot fetish stories, please take a look at our other short series "Train Encounter" which we are also hoping to extend soon (work permitting).

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 3 years ago

Fantastic scene at the end. Each element merging into the next. You show so well the depths service can take one to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Simply Amazing!!!!

CEK127CEK127over 1 year ago

Written from the perspective of one who truly understands the layer upon layer in a strong Domme/submissive relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthenewerguy@thenewerguy
Half of this couple once wrote on this site several years ago but had stopped when the stresses of everyday life became too much. This account is where we will continue to write as a couple (although most of the writing will only be done by one of us). Please read and enjoy ou...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES