The Locked Door Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress," Fiona sank onto her knees, her body racked with anticipation.

"Put your face on the ground and lift your arse in the air," added Sarah, still looking around the room for the things she would need. By the time she turned to check on Fiona, she had already done what she was told and was waiting in position. Her face was on the floor, her buttocks exposed towards the ceiling, presented for whatever fate awaited them.

"I'm going to ask you a few questions now, you will answer yes or no. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," replied Fiona, her voice slightly muffled by her posture.

"Have you ever had anal sex?"

"Yes."

"Did you enjoy it?"

Fiona thought for a moment, she had enjoyed it, but not right away, "Yes," she replied.

"Did you do it with Mike?"

"No." Neither Mike or Fiona had ever suggested doing it with one another.

Sarah's questioning continued, Fiona could hear that she was moving around the room as she asked her questions, she was clearly looking through all her toys and instruments of torture, deciding which she needed to use today. "Have you ever used a butt plug?"

"No."

"Have you ever used anal beads?"

Anal beads? Fiona hadn't even heard of anal beads! "No." she answered.

"One last question," Sarah continued, this time she was standing closer, much closer, Fiona could hear the gentle tap of her high heeled shoes as she approached, she was standing with one Louboutin clad foot either side of her sister's head. "Are you ready?"

Fiona didn't understand the question, ready? Ready for what? Sarah didn't wait for a reply. Before Fiona has gathered her thoughts and realised the intention of her sister's question she felt a coldness against her asshole, Sarah pressed her finger against the tiny budding hole, rubbing it with what was clearly lube, which warmed as she continued to move her finger against her.

She could hear Sarah moving her body to stand behind her. She rubbed her finger against her sister's hole, her touch light, almost tickling against it, allowing the lube to warm her.

Fiona remembered that she had been asked a question, "Yes," she said.

Sarah laughed inwardly, she had not expected an answer. "We shall see," she said, a touch of menace in her voice. She pressed her finger against her sister's hole and let it slide, slowly, ever so slowly inside until it had taken just the first inch. Fiona gasped with the sensation, it had been such a long time that she had forgotten what it was like. At first it felt like an invasion, almost unwanted, but as Sarah held her finger still she felt the lube warming her up inside and slowly her muscles relaxed to accept the digit.

Sarah pressed a little deeper, making sure to stop for a minute or so every time she felt her sister tighten around her. She loved the sensation of it, the feeling of it gripping tightly around her finger. As Fiona became more accustomed to her touch she slowly withdrew her finger, almost to the the very edge, before pressing it back in, each time a little further than the last. Fiona moaned each time she did this and Sarah enjoyed the thought that her sister was starting to get off on it as much as she herself was.

"I am going to keep my finger perfectly still," she said, "I want you to decide how much you take."

"Yes... Mistress," came Fiona's laboured reply. Sarah could not tell if it was the position her body was in or the sensation of her finger up her ass which made her words so drawn out. Fiona rocked her hips, sliding herself deeper onto her sister's finger, pressing it as far as she could take before rocking forwards and relieving the pressure, only to sink herself even deeper onto it. She did this for some time, all the while increasing the tempo until her body was able to take her sister up to her knuckle. With each passing minute the sensation became more intense, she could feeling herself becoming wet and her cheeks getting flushed.

"Don't move," Sarah ordered. Fiona stopped immediately. Sarah slowly withdrew her finger and wiped it on a small towel she had placed on the floor behind her sister. Before picking up a small, metal butt plug. She rubbed the cold metal against Fiona's waiting hole, allowing it to become covered in plenty of lube before pressing its pointed tip against her anus.

Fiona gasped at the sensation of metal on her body, despite the warmth of the lube she could still feel the coldness and it took her a moment to regain her composure. She tried to regulate her breathing, allowing her body to relax as much as possible and accept the coming intrusion.

Sarah pressed the plug into her sister, watching her beautiful hole expand around it as it widened. Fiona whimpered, she was clearly not used to this much, but it was nevertheless quite a small butt plug and she would learn to take more if she was to please her mistress. Sarah released the pressure for a moment, before pressing it back, this time twisting it as she thrust it slowly forwards, letting Fiona's ring relax and accustom itself to the sensation. She continued in this manner for a few minutes, eager not to push her sister too far too soon, but determined that she would take the whole thing.

Fiona's eyes began to water as she took more and more of it, each time she could feel her body allowing more of it inside her, but each time, just as she thought she'd taken it all she would discover there was more. She was learning on the job - learning to control her breathing, to relax her muscles and to overcome the urge to clench down when it entered her. By now the metal was warm and felt quite pleasant as it pressed inside of her. Finally, with a single tear running down her face and onto the floor, she felt the sudden relaxation as her body accepted the full length of it inside. Her muscles grabbed against the tapered neck and it sat snugly inside her.

For a moment she had an overwhelming sensation to force it out, but she overcame this. Now that it was inside her, she felt a sense of achievement. She was proud of herself in the strangest possible way, she felt happy to have done what was asked of her and glad that by doing so she would have pleased her Mistress.

"Very good, slave," said Sarah, approvingly. She rubbed her sister's buttocks, still slightly bruised from the paddling. She stood up and looked down at what she had achieved. The metal base of the plug sat neatly and lewdly outside her sister's ass - the perfect picture, everything about it was beautiful, the plug along with the bruises from the other day, painting a perfect picture of submission. Submission to her will.

Sarah returned to her sister's head and removed the blindfold before walking to the large wooden chair which made the main focal point of the whole room. She took a seat, every inch the empress in her throne room, the unequivocal Mistress of her domain, to be obeyed without question within the confines of that room.

She looked down at her sister, she was impressed by her obedience, she had managed to take it without changing her position at all, even now she kept her head on the ground, waiting to be told to move. "Sit up," said Sarah.

Fiona didn't need to be asked twice, she was starting to get uncomfortable in this position and was eager to move. She raised her body up, still kneeling, still with her arms behind her back. As she sat up she felt the butt plug shifting inside her, the pressure shocked her for a moment before subsiding back down and returning to the pleasurable sensation she had become accustomed to.

"Crawl to me," Sarah demanded, her voice somehow more severe now that she was on her throne, as though the furniture itself bestowed a greater confidence upon her.

Fiona shifted her weight forwards and crawled towards her sister. She came slowly, as each movement of her legs caused the butt plug to readjust inside her and took a little while to get used to the sensation. The plug was so well lubricated that it sometimes felt as though it would fall out of her, but she was too tight for that to ever happen, it was secure and would not be going anywhere. When she arrived at her sister's feet she stopped and resumed the kneeling position that she had had before, arms folded neatly behind her back, chest out, face looking upwards in eager anticipation of her next command.

"You know, I love Louboutin's, but they do get a little uncomfortable after a while," as she spoke she crossed her right leg over her left, letting her right shoe dangle from her foot hypnotically. Fiona's gaze was instantly drawn towards it. "Take it off for me would you?" Sarah sounded almost as though she was asking, although they both knew she was not. "And be careful with it."

Fiona unfolded her arms and removed the shoe in both hands. She placed it down softly beside Sarah's throne and folded her arms to wait for more instructions. She did not have to wait long.

"You are going to make me feel relaxed now," said Sarah, matter-of-factly, "I think that you wont find it difficult to make me feel normal again. You already proved how skilful you are with that mouth of yours, so that it what you will use now." Her right leg was still crossed over her left, her toes pointed towards her waiting slave, her meaning was clear.

Fiona leant returned to all fours and leant her bodyweight forwards. She took her sister's toes into her mouth, sucking them gently against her tongue, taking in the aroma, the taste, every sensation of it inside her mouth. She readjusted her body again and tried to suck at each of her toes one by one, each time swirling her tongue around each toe, feeling every part of the skin with her mouth, making sure she left no part untouched.

It was not long before she could see how much her sister was enjoying her efforts. Each new movement of her mouth heralded a moan of relaxation from Sarah's lips. Her sister's satisfaction was the only encouragement she needed to continue and she eagerly sucked at the toes one-by-one before attempting to place all five in her mouth at once.

Sarah had not been prepared for this, but clearly enjoyed her sister's enthusiasm and pressed her foot towards her sister as she struggled to fit them all inside her stretched mouth. Eventually she could not take it any more and gagged instinctively, but she did not let this stop her. Although her eyes were watering, she immediately adjusted her body and took hold of the foot in both hands, licking it slowly from heel to toe, pressing as hard as she could with her tongue, massaging her sister's aching soles as best she possibly could.

Again she was rewarded with gasps and moans of pleasure from Sarah, which served only to encourage her even more in her work. Without warning Sarah uncrossed her legs, this time she crossed her left over her right and although unspoken it was clear what she was expecting. Fiona removed the shoe straight away and got to work on the other foot, revelling in the fresh musky taste and the sweet aroma of her sister.

She sucked each toe individually, licked her sister from heel to the ball of her foot. For those few minutes her entire world was her sister's feet, nothing more. She cared only for Sarah's pleasure, and even though she could feel her cheeks and tongue becoming tired she did not stop in her efforts.

For Sarah this was the perfect antidote to her aches and pains. What more could anyone want? Her sister was a natural, as expected, and worshipped her feet with the enthusiasm that only a slave could give. There was seemingly nothing that Fiona wouldn't throw herself wholeheartedly into.

Some people were unable to do this without tickling or making things feel over-sensitive, but Fiona's strong tongue strokes acted more like a massage than a tickle and pressed out the aches and pains from Sarah's tired feet. Fiona was descending into a world of her own, she didn't wait for Sarah's permission before lifting both feet up in front of her face and licking at her soles hungrily, slipping her tongue between all ten of her toes in turn and becoming completely lost in her scent, her taste, her feel.

Sarah was starting to enjoy things a little too much, she could feel the tell-tale warmth between her thighs and knew that before long she would need release. As much as she wanted this to continue, she needed something more. She wanted to give her sister another challenge, she was determined to push her, to see what she would and wouldn't do for her. "Stop," she finally said.

Fiona was too engrossed in her task to hear her at first and Sarah had to repeat herself, she laughed quietly to herself, just what kind of slave had she found herself? It was rare to see this much enthusiasm.

Sarah stood and unceremoniously removed all of her clothes. It was the first time that Fiona had seen her completely naked in years and it was a sight to behold. Everything about her body was perfection itself, she was strong and soft, slender, athletic and perfectly feminine, everything seemed to be perfectly proportioned, she was like a Greek Goddess, she was Fiona's Goddess.

Without a word she walked over to the cabinet and withdrew a large vibrator. It was jet black and had a round head, almost like an oversized microphone. Fiona had seen one like this before, but never seen one in action, she had always been curious if they were as good as their reputation suggested, that they could give wave upon wave of toe-curling, earth-shattering orgasms.

Still silent, Sarah walked over to the bed. She looked back at Fiona, without a word she made it clear that she was to follow.

Sarah climbed onto the bed and got onto all fours before looking back on her sister. "Have you ever eaten ass before?" she asked, a wicked look in her eye.

"No," replied Fiona.

"Today really is a day of firsts then isn't it?"

She didn't need to say anything more, Fiona knew exactly what was expected of her. She climbed onto the bed behind her sister and looked at her body, lewdly displayed for her consumption. She had never licked someone's arsehole before, it had never even occurred to her that it was something that people did, but now she was presented with the opportunity, she could feel her excitement building.

Her heart pounded in her chest as she put her hands on her sister's buttocks, spreading them slightly apart to reveal the delicate puckered flower between. She wanted to stop for a moment to admire it, but she knew how little her sister liked to be kept waiting and had no intention of letting her down now.

She lowered her face, hovering just above her goal, she could smell her skin, the slightest hint of sweat and perfume, it overcame her like an intoxicating cloud, filling her head, dizzying and exciting.

She pressed her lips gently against it, enjoying the slightly rougher sensation of the skin on her soft lips, aiming to enjoy every moment. Without hesitation she stuck out her tongue and licked softly, first up then down, allowing her tongue to dance against the delicate bud, to flutter on her Mistress' skin like a butterfly, allowing the sensation to build.

Sarah shuddered, she knew she was already on edge and this was going to push her too far. She wanted this moment to last forever, but her willpower was rapidly waning and she was become increasingly desperate to cum. It was as though Fiona could read her mind, as soon as she had thought this, she increased her tempo, licking more forcefully, alternating between flicks of her tongue and gentle presses of her pillowy lips. From time to time she pressed her tongue against the hole, trying to enter, pressing as hard as she could before retreating and continuing to lick, kiss and tongue at her sister's hole.

Sarah would wait no longer, she turned on the vibrator and pressed it between her legs. This seemed to encourage her sister, who worked even harder at her task and started to move faster, pressing her face more forcefully down and not relenting with her tongue.

The vibrations against Sarah's clitoris felt like they were flooding through her whole body, she felt her muscles weakening and spasming, she could no longer support her weight through her arms and let her body fall down to the bed in an imitation of the pose she had placed her sister in while applying the butt plug. She moaned softly, then with more vigour, her mouth was becoming limp, waves of heat pulsing through her body, her toes curled, as her sister's tongue against her ass seemed to made of pure fire - pure ecstatic energy. She screamed as her orgasm ripped through her body.

In her pleasured state she dropped the vibrator, but as her hips lowered, her whole body out of control it landed back on top, the vibrations continuing to push her to new heights of pleasure. Fiona didn't stop either, when her sister's hips sank, Fiona's mouth followed and she continued flicking her tongue at her her orgasm continued, wave upon wave until eventually Sarah had enough control to turn off the vibrator and her body could relax.

She was weightless, she felt as though her muscles had all given up, you could have picked her up and poured her into a glass. Fiona stopped her tonguing and let her sister recover for a few moments. Sarah rolled onto her back and handed her the vibrator. "Come and lie next to me," she said, rolling out her arm so that Fiona could lie on top of it. "I want you to cum for me," she was still panting with the effort of her own orgasm, but she was eager for her sister to experience it too.

Fiona turned the vibrator on and pressed it against herself. Even on it's lowest setting it was unlike anything that she had felt before. Sarah pulled her close and kissed her deeply, not as sisters, not even as Mistress and slave, but as lovers. Her tongue explored her sister's mouth, tasting herself on her, enjoying the softness of her lips and the skill of her tongue.

Fiona was totally overwhelmed. She was in paradise and could not control herself. She turned the vibrator up a little and managed to pull away from her sister's mouth long enough to try to ask, "Can -" she was cut off.

"Cum for me," she replied, not needing to hear the question. She kissed her deeply once more as her sister's body shuddered against her, their skin pressing against each other as gentle moans escaped her mouth. Sarah softly bit on her lip and pulled her head tightly towards her own, kissing her with wild abandon, letting her instinct guide her. She felt Fiona's mouth go limp as she came, then she shuddered wildly, before collapsing beside her - a shaking, sweating, satisfied slave.

12