The Locker Pt. 03

Story Info
Cindy and Steve build their relationship.
26.1k words
4.81
19.7k
21

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a work of adult fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

A much longer chapter, this time...

Read Chapters 1 & 2, first.

Steve had unlocked the belt and arranged another date for the next day, Sunday.

Cindy slept in, only waking when her bladder began screaming for release.

She staggered into her bathroom, only half awake. It was then there that she remembered what she was wearing.

She almost had an accident as she stripped off the latex panties and removed the plugs. What was I thinking? She asked herself. I've never, ever been this horny or this slutty.

But it did feel good, she admitted to herself, really good. And sexy. And it was defiantly something she'd fantasized about, but never tried.

She was still thinking along those lines as she stepped into the shower. As she washed, she began to feel herself. Her pussy demanded attention, but the more she rubbed and massaged her clit and vagina, the more she realized that her body missed the plugs.

When she finally got her orgasm, it wasn't nearly as pleasurable as the ones she'd gotten from the chastity belt. Thinking about it, it occurred to her that the belt's plugs gave her orgasms as good as any she'd had with any of her boyfriends.

The situation was both fascinating and scary. It was also worth exploring further.

Finishing up, she started dressing for today's date with Steve. She picked out a nice bra and panty set, to go with a pretty, but short dress.

Steve called at 10:30, to make sure she was awake.

"Great, I'll be over in a while. How about you try wearing some of the latex today?"

"Hmm, I already have."

"Have what? Tried the latex on?"

Oh, oh, she thought. Too much information.

Embarrassed, she replied, "sort of," then after a pause, "forget it. I'll think about it. See you in a half hour. Bye."

Steve was excited and very pleased with the way things were going with Cindy.

He had dated a lot since the divorce, finding a woman who liked sex wasn't difficult but he hadn't found one who had similar tastes in sexual fantasies and fetishes. Robin had been close to perfect, but he got carried away with her and pushed her too far. He knew that now.

He scolds himself for losing control of his emotions and letting his fetish fantasies get out of control. He promises himself that it won't happen again.

Cindy, thinking about Steve's request, walks into the bedroom with all of the latex. Much of it was still spread out on the bed.

She starts to get turned on just looking at the stuff. She'd often fantasized about wearing latex & rubber, but had never tried it, until last night, that is.

In the past, when she'd surfed the Internet looking at all of the latex options, she'd always gotten very turned on, but all of the nice stuff had been just too expensive, for her limited means. Her X had never been interested, either.

She picked up one of the cat suits, God it was sexy. She could only imagine how it would feel. The warmth, constriction and the smoothness of it, all seemed very appealing. But she couldn't see herself wearing it out in public. Impishly she thought, at least not now.

She picked up a black body suit. Now this looks interesting. A dress would cover it up, or at least most of it.

It was like a one-piece swim suit, although it included a high, round neck, short sleeves and a zipper from the neck down to the waist, in back. The fascinating part was that it also had a zipper from front to back in the crotch. Access to her privates would be easy...

Cindy used a little bit of lube to make it easier for her to slither into the thing. It was tight but stretchy. She struggled to get the zipper closed, but eventually got it pulled all the way up to the nape of her neck.

The latex felt great, just as she'd always dreamed it would. As she rubbed her hands up and down her torso, her pussy called to her. She unzipped the zipper over her crotch, and started to finger herself, but stopped when she realized that Steve would be there soon. With a sigh she closed herself back up.

She admired herself in the mirror. The latex felt great and it looked fantastic on her as it compressed her body and cupped her breasts.

I'm going to have to try out all of this stuff, she thought happily. A fun project for another day...

Noticing the time, she picked out a slinky, knit T-shirt dress with a cowl neck and slipped it on. She then grabbed a pair of sandals with 3" heels, and moved into the living room.

Just as she finished putting on her shoes, Steve was at the door.

As soon as she lets him in, he hugs her and kisses her, again deeply and passionately. She enjoys it and returns the passion.

After a few minutes, they step back, and Steve examines her dress.

Looking disappointed, he simply asks, "Latex?"

She smiles, "Yes, I have some on. Wanna see?"

"Of course," he said with a big smile.

Cindy grabs the hem of her dress and peels it up to her neck. Steve looks her up and down, appraisingly, "wow." He lifts his hand in the air and spins his finger, so she does a twirl for him.

"Oh, that's really nice. You look great! But I think you need more."

"More? Like what?" She asks skeptically.

"Wait here," Steve walks into the back bedroom and returns a few minutes later with several items in his arms.

"Stand still and I'll help you with these."

Nervous, she pleads, "Steve, I don't know. I've never worn latex before, and this already seems like enough for my first time."

"Oh, come now, how does that lovely body suit feel?"

"Really nice, actually," she admits with a smile.

"Well then, this will make it feel even better, now lift your arms up."

With a nervous sigh, she does as instructed. Steve immediately wraps a latex under-bust corset around her waist, and begins lacing it up in back. As he pulls it tighter, Cindy feels uncomfortable and she starts having trouble breathing. She feels her waist being compressed more and more.

Just as she starts to complain, Steve says, "You're looking fantastic. Just a little more, relax and go with it. Please."

Cindy, gives in and waits for him to finish. A few minutes later she feels him tying off the laces, and zipping a flap up over the cords.

"OK, come," he says as he pulls her by the arm into her bedroom and the floor length mirror she has mounted on the wall.

When she gets a look at her compressed body, she's momentarily stunned.

"See," Steve says pleased, "you do look fantastic. You have the shape of a swimsuit model."

Cindy can only agree with him. She does look good. The corset has trimmed her waist, pushed up her boobs and emphasized her hips. Her waist looks tiny and the others look bigger.

Although she is still feeling uncomfortable, and having trouble breathing, she likes it. It's another big turn-on and her shape is now closer to the one she's always dreamed of having.

"OK, you're right," she admits, "I do like it, but it's going to take some getting used to."

"Yes, but you will get used to it, Robin did, and you look better than she ever did."

Cindy liked hearing that.

Escorting her back into the living room, he said, "all right then, let's take care of the shoes."

Oh god, Cindy thought, what's next? "What's wrong with these sandals?"

"Well, they are pretty, but not tall enough and not sexy enough, and they certainly don't go with your under-garments. Sit please."

With a heavy sigh, Cindy sat on the chair that Steve indicated. She had a little trouble flexing at the waist as the corset was limiting her ability to bend and twist.

Steve knelt in front of her like a shoe salesman, removed her sandals and began pulling a tall latex boot up her right leg. He continued, on and on until her foot finally hit bottom.

Cindy was amazed, fascinated and scared, too. The boots were thigh high and had crazy-tall, narrow heels.

As Steve started lacing them up, she started protesting, "I can't walk in these things!"

"Oh, come on. Sure you can. Robin did. Admit it, they're very sexy, aren't they?"

"Well, yes they are, I guess, but..."

"No 'buts', give them a try. Haven't you ever fantasized about wearing stuff like this?" Steve said as he continued to lace them up her leg.

Cindy nodded, reluctantly. She had to admit to herself that they were very sexy in a fetishist kind of way, and she had dreamed of stuff like this. She wasn't sure if they should be considered high-fashion or slutty, so she decided to go with high-fashion.

When he finished with that leg, he tied off the laces and proceeded to the left one.

Once he had both of the tall boots in place, he helped her to her feet.

"They can be locked on, you know," he said, smiling, "how kinky would that be?"

Ignoring him, Cindy worked on standing and balancing in the tall spikes. The rubber seemed stiff, like the corset, and it both helped support her ankles and restricted her from bending her knees.

Although her feet hurt, it wasn't unbearable, but she wasn't sure how it would be an hour from now.

Holding onto Steve's arm, she took a few tentative steps. She found that she could walk, but not well.

"Robin had to focus on walking 'heel-to-toe', one foot in front of the other, with small strides. With the thigh bands on, the length of her strides were limited anyway."

"Hmm, how tall are these heels, anyway?" she asked, preoccupied with keeping her balance and walking carefully.

Steve smiled, "Oh, they're five-inchers. Not too tall," obviously pleased.

"Well, that's higher than anything I've ever worn!" She said, as she let go of his arm, and moved along on her own.

As she walked slowly around the room, she gained a little confidence, and stepped through into her bedroom and the big mirror. When she got a good look at herself, she was stunned with how very sexy she looked. With all of the latex in place she suddenly realized how turned on she was. As she continued to admire herself, she didn't notice that Steve was watching from the doorway.

Very aroused, she reached down to her latex-covered pussy and started to rub herself.

"Ahem," Steve said quietly, snapping her out of her reverie. She pulled her hand away, hugely embarrassed.

Steve laughed, "I brought out one more item, that I think would be appropriate. I'll let you decide, although I want you to know that I would be very pleased if you would use it."

With that he set a small box on the night stand, next to her, and left the room.

Cindy opened the box to discover a soft, latex dildo.

Oh, my God, she thought, he's a sex fiend. But as she looked at the thing, and considered her current state of excitement, she started actually considering the move.

She picked it up and looked it over. Before she knew what she was doing, her other hand began unzipping the crotch of her body suit. When she did realize, she giggled and reached into her nightstand drawer for some personal lube. Bravely, feeling like a wonton slut, she inserted the thing in her wet pussy and zipped the suit back up, before she could stop herself.

It felt good, really good. She decided it was too enjoyable to not wear it, so she sauntered out to Steve with a contented smile on her face.

"Are we done?" she asked. "Can we go now?"

Steve looked at her and nodded. He picked up her dress and handed it to her, with a slight bow.

He couldn't help himself, though, "Are you, ah, wearing that last item?"

"Never you mind," she scolded, "perhaps you'll find out later," she replied, smiling suggestively, as she pulled her dress on over her head.

Steve was really impressed. She looked great. The dress shaped itself to her now more curvy body and the boots lifted her ass and looked really sexy as she walked around.

Again, she had trouble getting into the car, the stiff corset made it hard to bend and sit, and the boots too were inflexible, making it difficult to bend her knees or flex her ankles.

It helped when Steve moved her seat and reclined it so she was leaning back. It seemed awkward, but it was more comfortable.

He drove to a very nice restaurant, where they had a pleasant time eating and talking. The more time they spent together, the more they seemed to like each other.

Cindy was confirming everything Robin had said about him. She liked it all, including the kinks. Even the ones that Robin thought were too much.

Steve, as he admired Cindy, suspected that she was much more sexual and kinky than Robin had been. She seemed to accept and enjoy the fetish wear, that he loved so.

Although the food was great, Cindy complained that with the coreset squeezing her so, she couldn't eat much. She had an additional Marmosa, to compensate.

"This thing may help my diet. If I reduce my waist, the belt won't be so tight," she said, rubbing around her sides.

"Sounds good to me," Steve said, with an enthusiastic nod.

After the meal, they walked slowly over to the nearby movie theater, window shopping along the way.

Of course, people stared at Cindy's shapely body and sexy outfit. The men gawked in admiration. Some were very obvious, their bulges giving them away, it made Cindy giggle. It seemed that about half of the women were also enchanted. A few others were seriously offended, and Cindy overheard terms like 'slut' and 'whore', which upset her. Steve, aware how these mutterings were getting to her, helped by muttering back, 'spinster' and 'prude', which made her laugh out loud.

At the theater's box office, they picked out a racy romantic-comedy. Cindy was relieved when they sat in the comfortable chairs. Her outfit was driving her to distraction. The plug in her pussy had her vagina juicing, and the feel of the latex and the compression of the corset felt almost too good to be ignored. The boots though, as sexy as they were, were hurting her ankles and feet, so she was happy to lounge in the theater's comfortable chair.

They enjoyed the movie immensely. And it contributed to their ever-increasing arousal.

Walking back toward the car, Cindy groaned, "I can't go much farther, my feet are killing me. Can we go home so I can take these boots off?"

"You need to get used to them," Steve said with a sly smile.

Cindy just groaned in response, but Steve picked up on the implication that she might accede to his request.

He thought for a moment, "why don't we go to my house, I'll take them off and give you a nice foot massage. I've been told that I'm pretty good at it."

Cindy stood close, and then reached up and cupped his face, giving him a deep kiss that got him very excited. "Yes, I may even provide the answer to your question."

Steve was confused, "which question was that?"

"Why, the one you asked before we left my house, silly."

When he still looked confused, she whispered, "did I insert the dildo?"

Cindy laughed as Steve's smile grew and grew, until it consumed his whole face.

They walked hand in hand, back toward his car. Several times Cindy had to tell him to slow down as she was having trouble keeping up in her boots.

She was better able to get into the seat this time, but she still found it uncomfortable, although she was happy to get off of her feet.

Steve's house was in a gated community, not too far away. It was large, modern and obviously expensive. It was set back from the road, with a lot of trees and mown grass in front.

The inside was nicely decorated, relaxed and masculine. Obviously assembled by a professional designer.

"Nice place, and big" she commented as she looked around, "just you in here?"

Steve laughed, "yes, it's just for me."

"A lot to take care of." She replied, still admiring the furniture, artwork and colors.

"Well, I have to admit I have a housekeeper. Emma, comes in Monday thru Thursday. She's been with me for a long time, since before I met and married Robin. She took care of our home then, too. She handles all of the cleaning and laundry, and prepares dinner for me on those days, too."

Cindy looked at him, speculatively, "Wasn't that a bit, ah, difficult when Robin was in fetishwear?"

Steve smiled, "not really, Emma just ignored our games. I think she's a little kinky herself. She's also ten years older than we are, and we didn't exactly run around naked, during the day, while she was in here."

They settled on a leather couch in the great room with drinks, a nice Chablis for Cindy and expensive Scotch for Steve.

As soon as Cindy was settled, Steve knelt in front of her and unlaced her boots. She groaned as he pulled them off her sore and sweaty legs, and moaned in pleasure as he started massaging her feet.

As advertised, he was very good at it, and after a few minutes she laid back further and closed her eyes, enjoying the attention and the relief.

Probably 20 minutes later, she was feeling good, "that was so nice. Come here," she ordered, trying but failing to bend forward and grab him. Her corset had prevented it, though.

Steve leaned forward until he was right in front of her crotch. Reaching up he began unzipping the opening over her pussy. Cindy, agreeably, pushed her hips up so he could open it far enough.

"Ah, you did wear the plug, I see. Good for you."

Cindy giggled, "yes I did and it's been driving me crazy with lust all evening."

"Well let me see what I can do about that."

Steve then pulled the latex opening open as far as he could, exposing her bald pussy and began kissing and licking her already hot clit and lips. He paused for a moment as she reached down and removed the dildo.

Cindy, already so turned on she could hardly stand it, was in ecstasy. She quickly started moaning, twisting and pumping as she grabbed the back of Steve's head and gently held it in place. She had a super orgasm, just as enjoyable as those delivered by the belt.

After she'd calmed down a bit, Steve crawled up her body and she nudged him onto his side next to her, as she opened his pants and worked his raging cock out. She then pulled him back on top of her as she directed it into her wet vagina.

Although he was close to exploding, he held off for quite a while, as they slowly and lovingly built their rhythm.

After a while, he couldn't hold out any longer and his pace quickened until he came. Cindy, happily, quickly followed suit and orgasmed, herself.

Afterwards, they lay quietly entangled and satiated. Both of them feeling the first stages of love for each other.

Having calmed down, they both stripped and moved together through his large master bedroom and into his huge shower enclosure. There they had fun intermixing washing with kissing and hugging, their wet and soapy bodies slipping and sliding against each other and along the shower tiles.

They followed that up with a simple dinner, with only bath towels masking their nudity.

For dessert they stumbled into his big bed for another round, although this time it was more energetic and wanton. It left them sweaty and exhausted.

They would both have been happy to sleep there and then, but with repeated apologies Steve explained that he had to leave early on a flight to LA. He'd be gone for the next several days, returning on Thursday.

They were both tired and disappointed as he drove Cindy home.

When they reached her house, she invited him in, and they found the energy for more kissing and cuddling.

Steve sighed as he broke away, "I really have to go, but as soon as I get back, I want to see you again."

"As soon as you get back, I want to see you again," Cindy replied, breathlessly.

Then he reached out and held her at arms' length, "have you been enjoying yourself?" He asked, smiling and looking at her, lovingly.

123456...8