All Comments on 'The Locker Pt. 03'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

As she is a smart woman I would like to think that when she is alone that she would get his phone and download or get the codes to set her phone up to release her

Also is she going to call the company and get a device for him ?

What about Robin ? Is she going to call her and talk about whats going on eventhou it's with her x. She kinda acted like she might like a lesbian relationship with her own shared latex fantasies . Robin could help with some of the emotions she feels and would have somebody to give her guidance in this uncharted territory. Steve has no boundaries and pushes far and fast and may feel like if I want it they must als

jmkuehnjmkuehnover 4 years ago
Excellent

This is an epic story. Shorter chapters would be good and please delete the word vagina from your vocabulary. It ruins the story and absolutely no one uses that word when talking about sex.

noominoomiover 4 years ago
Love it

Continues to be a real good and interesting story. Feels like there are several interesting turns this one can take. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Liking the romance and bondage combo

I am really enjoying the story. It is rare to find romance and hardcore bondage brought together in a story in a way that works.

It seems inevitable that this story ends with Steve and Cindy getting married and settling down to a life of full time kink…so can we have an Act 2 before the romantic ending.

It would be interesting if Steve had his phone stolen or ChastiWife got hacked or Robin started using her app and the settings were changed to be much harsher for a while with nothing Steve or Cindy could do about it. We haven’t seen the silent setting in action yet, the orgasm denial programme or any other programmes over 21. I’d personally like to see a setting that shocks Cindy if she’s not wearing heels 24/7.

paullankypaullankyover 4 years ago
Truly Magnificent Writing

Thank you for writing such an erotic thrilling teasing story, Please continue when you have the time to write more. It is compelling reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

Please continue. I love this. I'd like shorter chapters but it's rather addicting. And I'd love for her to become a rubber doll. I can see it happening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I want to see the relationship struggle

I'd like to see Steve push the boundaries too far in order to add some actual danger to the mix. Something on the order of Program #23 repeat forced orgasm with her in inescapable bondage while he gets called away so the forced orgasms are just torture because she is over-sensitive and all orgasmed-out. Or Steve "accidentally" sets for program #39 that shocks her just before orgasm in unending cycles for the weekend, or even repeated orgasms with shocks applied throughout the orgasm. Something to really test their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great addition!

A great chapter! I'm looking forward to hopefully see the additional, not yet bought, attachments to the belt in action. More high-tech would also be awesome. For example, automatically applied restraints for when Steve is away again and predetermined times at which they must be applied. It also seems right now as if Cindy needs help in applying the attachments, it would be nice to have a sort of station to help with that.

hugh58hugh58almost 2 years ago

I like your style and writing keep up the good work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES