The Locker Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour later they were laying tired and happy, cuddling, recovering from their fun. By then Cindy had had several orgasms and Steve had achieved a delightful release inside her.

Lovingly, they fell asleep in each other's arms.

They took their time, in the morning, cleaning up and enjoying a bagel breakfast.

After sufficient coffee, Cindy dressed as he'd requested in the latex body suit, before he laced her into the latex corset. Of course, Cindy complained it was too tight, but she still enjoyed the compression and how her body looked with it pulling in her middle.

Her tall boots were next. They too elicited mild complaints, but the results were the same. Steve ignored her whining as he laced them up her legs, and she was pleased by how sexy they looked.

"I don't think you're quite done yet," Steve says as she picks out one of the dresses she's packed for the weekend.

"Oh?" she says, unsure what he means.

Steve pulls out a familiar box, a pair of them actually, and hands them to her with a big 'shit-eating' grin on his face.

Cindy remembers. The last time she wore the outfit, she wore a dildo that he'd given her, in that box.

It only took her a second to figure out what was inside the second box.

"Really?" she asked, "both of them?"

Steve nodded," you seemed to enjoy it last time."

Cindy looked at him, then grinned, "yes I did. But two of them?"

"Sure, why not? Double the pleasure."

Cindy laughed. Then sighed, "all right. I'll be right back."

She then grabbed some lube out of her bag and pranced into the bathroom.

Returning a few minutes later with a swagger in her step, "I'm ready. Let's go."

With a quick laugh, Steve follows her out to his car, thinking 'this girl is too good for words!'

Cindy has to maneuver carefully into Steve's car, the stiff corset gives her trouble, and when she does get into the seat, she gets a thrill when both plugs are driven deeper into her crotch and bottom.

The drive to the park was an adventure for Cindy. Every bump they hit drove both plugs deeper, or bounced her, making them shift. They were much more active than the ones in the more solid, metal belt.

As they wandered the familiar grounds, they talked and enjoyed the beauty, the agreeable weather, and each other's company. Work was forgotten, as were the troubles of the world. Cindy was in such a good mood, that she didn't even notice the variety of looks she received from passers-by.

They bought a simple lunch at a food stand on the grounds, and ate sitting on a bench in a quiet corner of the gardens. It was lovely.

By mid-afternoon, they had seen it all and Cindy's feet were sore, so they headed home.

During the drive they decided that an afternoon nap was in order, as they were both tired from today, last night, and from their busy work weeks.

Before laying down, though, Steve had stripped Cindy down to bare skin, washed her down with warm hand towels, oiled her and dressed her in the latex catsuit, with corset, thumb-less gloves and again in the thigh-high boots.

When he reached for the hood, Cindy simply said "no," and to her relief he didn't force it on her. He did leave in the plugs. And that was OK with her.

Only then did they curl up under a light blanket on top of his bed.

A couple of hours later they were up, refreshed, and on their way to an early movie and a late dinner.

Cindy wore a simple, long-sleeve navy-blue dress over the top of her black outfit. It hid most of her latex covered body; only her hands and boots were on display. She was unenthusiastic about wearing the gloves in public. Without the use of her thumbs, she knew that eating would be difficult and embarrassing. But she's also turned on by the thought, so she decides it's all good.

Steve is, of course, really looking forward to showing her off, dressed as she is, and is sure he'll be entertained by Cindy's sexy struggles with the gloves.

The movie is good, and they enjoy groping each other while the lights are out. Their hushed giggles and groans draw the occasional stern look from the people around them.

Afterward, dinner proceeds much as Cindy, and Steve, expected. They draw admiring stares as they walk past the other patrons on their way to their table. Diners nearby watch and whisper to each other as they surreptitiously observe Cindy's struggles with her limited use hands.

Steve smiles and chuckles at Cindy's frustrating and ungainly attempts to use her fork and knife. Several times he reaches over and feeds her with his own fork. Cindy finds it embarrassing but also erotic.

Throughout the meal they're chatting and enjoying each other.

They rush home, afterwards, and move quickly into bed, where Steve unzips the opening over Cindy's anxious pussy. He removes the dildo, and anxiously plugs his stiff cock into her. Although they start fast, before either reaches their peak, Steve slows the pace, and their love making becomes a more sedate and loving session until they both climaxed together.

They fall sleep soon thereafter.

When Steve woke up, Cindy was still sound asleep, so he ducked into the bathroom and then moved quietly out to the kitchen to start on breakfast.

Not long after, Cindy wanders in, sleepily and settles unsteadily into a chair at the table, "Good morning lover," Steve said cheerily as he served her a cup of coffee, before turning back to the stove.

She's fully awake, when he serves her a plate of blue-berry waffles and bacon. Still covered in latex, and with the thumb-less gloves still in place, she again struggles to use her utensils.

Steve laughs as she grumbles curses, and fumbles.

They eat breakfast and curl up to watch a little TV. Steve always enjoys the Saturday episodes of the PBS home remodeling series.

When the show ends, he leads her back to the master bedroom, and strips her of the latex. It's then into the shower to wash off her sweat and per usual, they enjoy the wet fun and games.

Once they're dry, Cindy gets excited when he leads her back to the bedroom with the bed covered in a rubber sheet.

Again, Cindy allows him to buckle the wrist and ankle restraints on. Unlike last time, she knows what to expect and is esthetically aroused by the pleasure she expects.

Once she's positioned on her back and restrained, Steve begins to work on her body. She's in heaven, it feels so good, and sensuous. Soon she's moaning and squirming as the warm oil is massaged into her body. When he focusses on her breasts, she almost climaxes, but he moves off before she can get to her peak.

He then changes his attention to her pussy, and again she comes close to orgasm only to be denied when he shifts to her legs and feet.

His sly smile tells her that he knows what's he's doing to her.

He repeats the process a couple of times, driving her nuts with frustration and want.

Finally, he pauses, leaving her hanging, while he slides off of the foot of the bed.

When he frees her ankles, she's confused, and disappointed, is he really done?

"Please don't stop," she whines.

"Shhh, just wait."

He lifts her legs up and stepping onto the bed, he pulls them gently up over her head and attaches them to the top corners of the headboard.

"Oh God." Cindy moans, as she's bent in half. The position strains her hamstrings and pulls on her lower back, but she's flexible enough to handle it. She winds up looking at her knees. When she looks down, she can see that her pussy and ass hole are now obscenely opened and exposed.

Steve slips a pillow under her ass, lifting her bottom a little more, and providing her back a little support.

He then kneels behind her and begins licking, kissing and nibbling at her pussy.

Cindy is absolutely blown away. Bent and secured as she is, is uncomfortable, but the feelings she's getting from Rob's mouth are incredible.

Aroused and frustrated from his previous work, she quickly orgasms.

And then he switches to her ass.

She's never felt that before and as he licks her there, he uses his hands on her pussy, twiddling her clit.

She moans and squeaks, as she reaches another lovely orgasm.

At that, he sits back and tickles her by simply blowing his hot breath on her sensitive pussy.

After she's caught her breath and has stopped squirming, he repositions himself up on his knees and enters her pussy with his hard cock.

It feels wonderful as it slides into her, and before long they are both pumping into each other.

When he comes, she quickly follows.

Rather than just pull out, he slowly continues to push into her as his cock slowly shrinks. Only when he's too small to remain in place does he back away.

Cindy wanted more, but she realizes that won't be possible.

Steve releases her legs and removes the pillow so she can lay back down.

He moves up and kisses her as he releases her hands, and they lay quietly together kissing and hugging for quite a while before moving into the shower.

They wash each other, lovingly but quickly, before they curl up n his bed for a comfortable rest.

Cindy lays there, tired and happy, feeling appreciated and loved, while Steve is pleased that he was able to give Cindy such pleasure. He's sure that she deserved the attention after putting up with the belt all week. Even if she does seem to be enjoying that type of torture.

Eventually they climb out of bed, and head for the kitchen.

Naked, they work side-by side, to assemble a couple of sandwiches for themselves.

After their meal, Steve disappears for a few minutes, returning he warps big, thick towels around their shoulders as he walks Cindy out to his back patio and into the large hot tub, that sits there steaming gloriously in the chill air.

They spend the entire afternoon, in the tub.

Several times one or the other runs into the house to retrieve drinks and snacks.

They soak, and make-out, and have sex, and soak some more, for hours.

Finally, thoroughly boiled, and their skin laughably pruney, they head in and curl up on the couch to cuddle and doze with the TV showing some unmemorable movie.

As they lounge, Steve orders Chinese food.

When the doorbell rings, he grabs a robe and wears it as he opened the door, while Cindy huddles on the couch covered in a blanket.

Once the delivery guy departs, they strip off and settle down at the kitchen table to again eat their meal in the nude. Why not? They loved each other's bodies, and somehow the food tastes just a little better as they admire each other. Steve particularly liked how Cindy's lovely nipples stood proud, in the cool air.

Having finished eating, they were relaxing, nude on the couch in front of the fireplace, when Steve jumped up, and headed out into the hallway, saying, "stay there", over his shoulder.

Cindy, curious, lounged back and waits to see what he's up to this time.

He returned with a large cardboard box.

"I have some presents for you."

He sets the box down and pulls out something wrapped in paper. He strips off the wrapping and shows Cindy a collar, like the one she usually wears with the Chastity outfit. Upon closer examination she sees that it's the shorter version offered by ChastiWife. It's only about three-quarters of an inch tall and has no ring mounted on its front.

"Now you'll be able wear your collar to work, with the bra and belt."

He seems pleased and excited. Cindy, however isn't.

"Oh Steve, I don't know. It's still kind of bulky, and wearing it every day with the belt will seem odd."

"Come on, now, lover. The people at work know that you have a boyfriend, now don't they?"

"Yes," dubiously.

"Well you can just tell them that it's a gift from your lover and you agreed to wear it always, just for him."

"But Steve, some of them are pretty conservative. They'll think it kind of weird," Cindy replies with trepidation.

"Let them. You'll look wonderful and very sexy in this, and it's not so big that it can't be considered just another piece of jewelry. A slightly large choker, necklace."

He pauses to let Cindy comment. When she doesn't say anything, he continues. We'll lock it on, with your belt, tonight, then.

Cindy's anxious about the thought of wearing the collar all of the time, but can't see any option with the way Steve's pushing, so she swallows her concerns, and looks to see what else he has in store for her.

He's reaching into the box for something else. It's bigger and bulkier.

Pulling off the wrapping, he shows her another chastity bra. It looks just like the one she's been wearing.

"I ordered you the next size up. You told me that the other one, that I bought for Robin, was a little tight and wanted you to be comfortable, what with all of the long-term wear, so I ordered this one."

Cindy took it and looked it over. "You know that the cups are thicker than a normal, cloth bra, right? The other one, although tight on the inside, added almost a full cup size on the outside. It stretched all of my dresses and tops and made several of them too tight across the bust to wear."

Steve smiled, "I noticed, it looked great to me."

Cindy gave him a dirty look, before continuing. "I'm afraid although this one may give my boobs a little more room, it will not fit under my clothes. They'll only stretch so much, you know."

"Then we'll buy you new dresses and tops. We can go out and do a bunch of shopping. Won't you enjoy building a new wardrobe? And I'll enjoy making sure that your clothes are a bit sexier than the older styles you've been wearing."

She could tell that he loved that thought.

"Oh honey, I don't know."

He reached out and kissed her, obviously excited.

"It'll be fun, shopping together, and you'll get new and pretty clothes out of the deal."

Cindy sighed in resignation and just nodded.

As she was setting the thing down on the bed next to her, she noticed something else that made her nervous. It seemed that the nipples, molded into the tip of the cups were larger and more prominent than the ones on the metal bra she had been wearing. At least they seemed to be. She hoped she was mistaken.

She turned to see Steve reaching into the box for another item, but with this one he seemed a little hesitant.

"OK, what else do you have?" She prompted him.

"Well, this last item is a little off the wall," he said sheepishly. I didn't buy it before, because Robin absolutely forbid it. I thought you, being kinkier, might appreciate it."

He looked at Cindy, hopefully, for a minute, before continuing.

Cindy already suspected what the mystery item was. Justine from ChastiWife had described it to her on one of their calls.

Steve, pulled out a small, rounded box, about the size of an old-fashioned match box, and held it for Cindy to see.

"This is a small radio control box. It comes with a set of headphones, and a microphone. It clips onto the back of the collar, either one, and allows us to communicate like we would over a cell phone. I can talk to you and you can talk to me. Actually, it connects to the master control app via a cell phone connection."

Cindy was upset. "I heard about that 'accessory' from ChastiWife. It really means that you can hear me and what's going on around me, and whisper orders into my ears. Right? Isn't that the way it's used?"

Steve backpedaled, quickly. "Well, that's the way some people use them, but..."

"You might as well send it back. I don't see me wearing that thing."

With that, she climbed off the couch and stomped off, and into the kitchen where she poured herself another glass of wine.

Having calmed down a bit she returned to the bedroom, and Steve.

He, accepting his defeat on the radio control box, nonetheless considered himself lucky. He got out of bed and as soon as Cindy came back, he held her and they kissed. He then helped her don the belt, then the new bra and the new collar.

Cindy could feel that the new bra was larger. It was much less of a struggle fitting her breasts into the new cups and they didn't feel as pinched as they used to. That was a good thing. But she was sure that she'd have trouble with her clothes fitting over the larger covering. The original bra had added about a half-cup size to her breasts, due to its thickness. She supposed that was at least in part to house the vibrators that she liked so much. The new one seemed to take her up a full cup size, from her nice C's to full Ds.

Cindy was also nervous about the new collar. She knew that Steve was right, that it could pass for a tight choker necklace, but she knew that when she wore it every day at work, people would start suspecting that there was more to it than mere fashion.

She was relieved when Steve didn't fit her with the thigh bands.

Finally, dressed and locked into her chastity outfit, collar and all, Steve drove her home.

Steve kissed her goodbye and said "meet you here, tomorrow night."

To be Continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

12