The Locker Room Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither of the others felt that remark was worth a response.

Camilla gave her father a little kiss on the neck. "It's very noble of you, Daddy, to let Mom—well, let her fulfill her desires like that. Your average husband would probably not take kindly to two young guys pounding his wife every which way."

"Camilla, show some respect for your mother!" Jim croaked.

"Respect?" she scoffed. "You think what's going on in there is respectable? Hey, I'm no puritan—I think it's great that they can express themselves that way. I mean, a woman has several different places where a man could put his thing, so why not have them filled all at once?"

"You're so naughty, Camilla," Naomi whispered.

"I'm just a free spirit," she replied. "You should have seen the first time I had more than one guy do me. It was—"

"No, Camilla!" Naomi cried. "You don't need to go into that!" She had, of course, heard all about the incident in the locker room.

"Okay, okay," Camilla said, adding with a chortle, "Those guys sure poked and prodded me, though!"

Jim had draped one hand around the back of each of his daughters, and by a slow and unconscious process his hands had drifted down to a point just above their bottoms. Camilla was fully aware of his action—and boldly took his hand and placed it directly on her derrière.

Jim gasped, saying, "I'm sorry, dear, I didn't mean to—"

"Of course you did, Daddy," she said crisply. "It's what you've been wanting to do ever since you got into bed with us."

And with that, she pulled up the hem of her nightgown so that her bare bottom was exposed. Jim, with a heavy sigh, touched it as if caressing a fine piece of statuary.

"Let's see what's going on with you," Camilla said.

And with that, she threw aside the blankets covering the three of them. Gazing down at her father's groin, she saw his underwear all bent out of shape.

She frowned in disapproval. "That doesn't look very comfortable."

With a quick movement she peeled down his underwear to his knees, and his burgeoning cock sprang out. It was about seven and a half inches—just a little shorter than Matt's and quite a bit shorter than DeAndre's, but certainly nothing to be ashamed of.

"Mmm," Camilla said, "not bad at all."

And, as both Jim and Naomi watched fixedly, she slid down and took the cock in one hand, bringing it to a vertical position. Then, giving her father a quick wink, she stuffed as much of it into her mouth as possible.

Jim's jaw dropped at the sight of his elder daughter sucking him, and Naomi seemed to be in a state of suspended animation, her eyes wide and her mouth slightly open. Camilla worked that cock in her mouth with enthusiasm, using her other hand to tickle Jim's balls and even sliding a hand under him to give his bottom a few squeezes. She did like a good male butt!

After several moments, she paused, looked at both her father and her sister, and rose up on her knees. "I don't think I need this anymore," she stated.

And she pulled the nightgown off of her head and tossed it away.

Jim's mouth opened wider as his eyes fastened on the incredible beauty and seductiveness of his daughter. "Omigod, Camilla, you're so beautiful!" he breathed.

"Thank you, Daddy," she said demurely.

Now squatting over her father's legs, she took his cock in both hands and rubbed it against her pubic area. It was now rock-hard, and there was almost a pained expression on Jim's face as he yearned for some sort of release.

Everyone's eyes—Jim's, Naomi's, and Camilla's own—were fixed on what happened next.

She raised herself up a little and brought the cock right to the opening of her vagina. Then she lowered herself with infinitesimal slowness onto it, watching it disappear into that warm, wet orifice. Jim let out a whimper as he experienced the sensation of entering his daughter—a fantasy he had had even longer than his wife's fantasy of double penetration. After what seemed like minutes, Camilla now came down fully on her father's groin, and his organ had entirely vanished from view.

Her sister was looking at the spectacle in a trance, licking her lips. Camilla said to her, "Take your nightgown off and sit on his face."

Naomi had always been under Camilla's thumb, and she obeyed her command like a robot. She imitated her sister in pulling her nightgown over her head and throwing it heedlessly away. Then she carefully positioned herself over her daddy's face and brought her pussy—already dripping with anticipation—onto his mouth and nose.

He grabbed her bottom with both hands and began licking vigorously as Camilla started bouncing on his cock. She loved riding a man, because she felt she had total control of the procedure. So often, women have to act as passive recipients of a man's desire—but here, the woman is in charge! She also locked eyes from time to time with her sister, giving her knowing looks as Naomi emitted soft little moans, sensing her father's lips licking her labia and clitoris and his tongue invading her vagina.

After some minutes, Camilla said to her sister, "Wanna switch?"

Naomi's face took on an expression of alarm, even fear. "Gee, Camilla, I don't know . . ."

"Come on, girl, it's a wonderful feeling!"

So, as Camilla reluctantly clambered off of her father's cock, she all but pushed her sister off his face and directed her to take her place. Naomi hesitantly took hold of that slick member with her thumb and index finger; then, with a little shrug, she inserted it into herself. Jim got only a fleeting look at his organ entering her before Camilla jumped on his face and obscured his view.

It was a session where everyone was enjoying themselves. Not surprisingly, Jim couldn't hold out very long, and he soon let out a long, low groan as he flooded his daughter's pussy with his seed. There was a lot more of it than he expected, and Naomi's mouth dropped as she sensed her orifice being doused with the emission. Her own excitement at her naughty behavior triggered a powerful climax of her own, while Camilla almost screamed with an orgasm that seemed to go on and on and on.

None of the participants wanted to separate, but at last they decoupled. The girls resumed their position on either side of their father, only this time they—and he—were all naked. Jim was breathing heavily, his cock still slightly hard, and leaking a bit of come.

"We—we probably shouldn't have done that," he said ruefully.

"Oh, Daddy, what's the big deal?" Camilla said dismissively. "We're all adults here."

Everyone was aware that this wouldn't be the end of the session—especially as the noises from the other bedroom were getting even louder and more frenetic. After a suitable rest, Camilla casually reached into the top drawer of the nightstand and pulled out a jar of cold cream.

"You wanna go into our butts, Daddy?" she asked.

Jim's eyes widened once again. "You like that?"

"Of course we do. Our guys do it to us all the time. And we've done double penetration ourselves, as you know."

She scooped up a large dollop of the stuff onto her fingers and lubed herself up, then handed the jar to Naomi, who mechanically did the same.

Camilla then told her sister, "Okay, you get into position. Lie down on your stomach."

"Me?" Naomi squeaked. "I'm going to be first?"

"Yeah, you're gonna be first."

Camilla had a specific purpose in mind in letting Naomi take the lead. Jim didn't care who was first—he was aching to probe both of his daughters' bottoms and figured he'd get to Camilla sooner or later. In fact, doing the seemingly naïve and innocent Naomi gave him quite a kick, and after she lay down supine on the bed, he invaded her posterior with almost indecent haste.

He'd done this before with his wife, but somehow he felt that his daughter's anus was tighter and warmer than Natalie's. He watched his cock disappear into that orifice with even more fascination than he'd witnessed the absorption of his member into her and Camilla's vagina, and he covered her entire form with his own, seeming to swallow up the petite girl like a living blanket.

But Camilla was not content to remain a passive spectator. After Daddy had gotten into a suitable rhythm, she positioned herself in front of the flailing pair; and, to Jim's amazement, she lifted up Naomi's head and pressed it against her sex, barking:

"Lick me, girl."

Naomi was stunned to come face to face with her sister's dripping pussy, and she instinctively began licking and sucking and nuzzling, even though she'd never done this with any woman, let alone her own sibling. Camilla threw her head back as Naomi's lips and tongue sent repeated jolts of pleasure through her: she was a born pussy-licker!

But Camilla wasn't done with her arrangement of this obscene tableau vivant. Naomi had, after all, already received one dose of paternal come, and Camilla wanted the next one for herself. So after about ten minutes she ordered Jim to come out of Naomi, then shoved her aside and positioned herself to receive Daddy's cock in her butt. Naomi obligingly copied her sister by arranging her body in front of Camilla's face, then spread her legs so that Camilla could lick her pussy as well as the remnants of Jim's discharge that hadn't already oozed out of her.

Between watching both of his daughters successively eat each other out and plugging up their bottoms with his cock, knew he couldn't hold out very long, in spite of his earlier emission. With a series of grunts from deep in his throat, he started sending streams of thick fluid into Camilla, who squealed with delight as Naomi also climaxed unexpectedly. Camilla didn't come—she'd been too busy making her butt available to Daddy and licking her sister's sex—but she figured her time had been well spent.

But there was more to come. As the girls lay down on their backs, staring up at the ceiling with goofy expressions on their faces, Jim felt such a wave of love for his daughters that he once more rose to the occasion and entered them in the classic missionary position, giving each of them about five minutes of thrusting before moving on to the other, then back again. Each daughter held him close, wrapping her legs around his hips as he thrust gently and tenderly in them, kissing them all over their face and neck and shoulders while his hands scoured their back and breasts and bottom. He managed three sessions with each of them before he exploded in Naomi with his third discharge.

After this, it was decided that the episode had been a tremendous success, and they all fell into a heavy sleep.


12