All Comments on 'The Locket'

by SexyBetelgeuse

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful first story, I can't wait to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thank you, SexyBetelgeuse

What a gift! Thanks for sharing. Now, get it on and let's see some more, OK?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Extremely beautiful!

This is a sensationally beautiful story - in both senses, the technically excellent and flawless and masterly writing, little details perfectly depicted, and also in the raw and believable eager sensuality you convey. You are a wonderful writer and I'm sure we're going to be overwhelmed by your future creations.

manyquestionsmanyquestionsover 14 years ago
Loved it

A perfect mix of romance, teasing the reader, and sex. Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
awesome!

you had me sitting glued to my seat... i simply couldnt take my eyes from the story - so very beautiful and erotic.

Please write more! you have a real talent there.

trianglovetriangloveover 14 years ago
Romance, sexy girls, passion, what else is there?

C'mon editors! If this doesn't deserve an Editor's Choice, I may as well hang up my pen and go home. How could a love and lust story be more perfect???

hanna_ahanna_aover 14 years ago
trianglove is so right ...

Very sweet characters, nice descriptions and development. Could have ended sad, but fortunately didn't ... But the long sad history of Chloe's unfulfilled desire made the story very believable - and made us enjoy her sex with Riley even more.

So, merry christmas, SexyBetelgeuse (sexy name, too, btw).

SexyBetelgeuseSexyBetelgeuseover 14 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Aw you guys made me cry! Thank you so much for all your wonderful comments. I didn't expect my first go at writing to be successful! Your positive responses have prompted a new story idea! More coming soon! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Strong characters and hot sex!

Best entry I've read yet! Longer than most but worth every line, especially the twist at the end. Strong characters and realistic circumstances make this a must read!

jacks4ujacks4uover 14 years ago
So Hot!

Very hot! Thanks for sharing it with us!

wantsomefun1951wantsomefun1951over 14 years ago
It's hard to believe this is your first story!

You have real talent for description, dialog, character development, and plot. Many of us struggle to create a story half as good as this, and many of us do not succeed. I personally am not a big fan of lesbian stories, but the ratings this story got and the prize you won prompted me to read it. I'm very glad I did. Don't make us wait for more of your work. I can hardly wait to read what you submit next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You are a true talent!

I agree with the other readers. This story I think is also very relatable. Gay or straight those same insecruities are a human thing!! Wonderful!!! You made me cry as well.

Makybe_DivaMakybe_Divaover 14 years ago
WOW! This Story Has Everything!

And I mean EVERYTHING: Romance, hot sex, a tight narrative with a great story arc, believeable dialog, tantalizing imagery, and enough pathos to make me cry without burying the story. You have a remarkable gift, and I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.

hidanwriterhidanwriterover 14 years ago
LOVED it

i truly loved it good plot and story and wicked imagary.

O2O2over 14 years ago
Very Nice!

I'm slowly working my way up to this level, thank you for inspiring me to keep plugging along.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Congratulations...

...on your win in the contest. Good story, and I liked the twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Beautiful!

Amazing story! Thank you for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
this story just beasted its way into my top 3 :]

please write more. u prolly get this a lot but still. your page is now in my favorites and i cant wait for the next story

TheAbsurd_studentTheAbsurd_studentalmost 14 years ago

Oh God. More of Riley and Chloe! Simply more! Great story - the hot tub scene was ingenious ;)

PhineasPhineasover 13 years ago
Good job

Love the angst and turmoil in Chloe. The self doubt and making herself believable and real for the reader. Good job! Really enjoyed how this unfolded but you did leave me curious for more. Riley's bisexual, I personally would rather have it cleared up that the two of them are just happy with the two of them, but there's another possible story to be had in finding out if that's really the case or not.

jclementjclementover 13 years ago
(d) All of the above.

Great story! More, more...

Robert_NotRobert_Notabout 13 years ago
A really great story

You wrote this so well, I hope your managing to earn money with your talent.

(And needless to say, I'd love to reading another story from you :-)

R.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
relatable

i liked it, because i'm a bit insecure and bitter like Chloe. very realistic and like a fairy tale at the same time. Loved it!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 12 years ago
5 stars even...

Though you really should have someone proofread your wonderful stories. I barely cared about the mistakes because the story was so good. May we have some more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

PLEASE write more?! they are soooo adorable!

elle_9549elle_9549over 12 years ago

Damn! You made me cry! I knew she didn't leave. :) Great, sweet story! ~ L

Winter LotusWinter Lotusalmost 12 years ago
Very nice.

Loved it! Nice work, very touching, and sexy.

daniek247daniek247almost 12 years ago
love it! :)))

best Story ever! had me going the whole time! i was freaking out a some parts like we that girl stopped yal in the dressing room! really?ruined the momet! ad in the hot tub when she took off her top??oh priceless! but i was so mad bc i tought she left! i didnt want you to go thrugh that again but when she actually did stay the moment yal had brought tears to my eyes bc i know your gonna make it :) dont stop writing! this is my all time favorite! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

please contact me if there is a continuence or another one like it! (adk247uk@gmail.com) thanks :))

me_kinme_kinover 11 years ago
love it!

love every bit of your story!

you SHOULD write more! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing!!

That was amazing!!! The story was great the details were perfect!! Really hope you write more and if you do I cant wait to read it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lovely story beautifully written

Heart warming Christmas tale. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Aww!

This story warmed my heart. So cute and beautiful. I hope I find another girl to love me that way someday.

SeductionLoverSeductionLoverabout 11 years ago
More Please

A wonderful story with good pacing and great sex once the barricades were crossed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow! Excellent

This is an excellent story, I could really relate to the main character. Knowing but never telling, not being able to make yourself believe someone else could feel the same way toward you as you do for them, and settling for being "friends" with those whom you have a totally different kind of interest in. It was very spooky but gives hope that maybe somewhere there is someone out there for me. Unfortunately I stayed hidden and followed the expectations and got stuck. Glad to see that at least in a story things could go how they should have.

dgowredgowrealmost 11 years ago

What a beautiful story and how lovely to have a happy ending. You write so well, SB!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
8~) 8~) 8~)

what more can be said; still smiling and I'm a 50+ yo straight man.

love your stories - was hoping that you'd continue writing, thank you very much

DKP

blackash01blackash01over 9 years ago
fucking awesome

sorry about cussing but it was sooooo good and sweet i just love it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

well written , great story ,characters that have depth and feeling . really hot ....very . top marks for the author .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
my fav :)

thank you

JanesKissJanesKissabout 9 years ago

Omg I loved this story! Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Why not more?

First rate! The passage where Chloe was comparing her real self with her mother's ambitions for her was warm, touching and gently sad (and so very true to life). One question, SB, you are a very good writer so why haven't you written more for this site? I think you'd find that you were more than welcome.

lit_addict24lit_addict24over 8 years ago
We want more! We want more!

Part 2? This is a great story; keep it goin!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
charming!

What a charming story! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Outstanding...

...and further evidence that Lit's rating system is fucked up beyond repair. An average of 4.69 stars (as of this writing) is too low for this story.

jayrsjayrsalmost 8 years ago

Just brilliant :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent.

No matter how many times i've read this story it always leaves me with a smile on my face. It's so charming and lovely.

Janice1939Janice1939over 7 years ago
life can be like this

Loving real and more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Great end to the story. Thanks

Avidreader3142Avidreader3142about 6 years ago
So nice !

Loved the story; really well presented, and so glad everything worked out for the girls. Another episode ?? Please ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Happy Ending

Happy endings always are my favorite endings!

Ramot1

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

Hope to see more stories.🙂

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Beautiful story! So glad she got the girl! Hot tub was a nice addition!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it! Beautifully written

Great job! I can't wait to read more from you! Great attention to detail

SerArthurHeathSerArthurHeathover 4 years ago
Amazing

One of the best stories I've read, beautiful and sexy and well paced.

I hope Chloe and Riley are still happy together

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 4 years ago
Wonderful story!

Just poking around and found this one, and was immediately sucked in by how good it was. Thank you for sharing it with us!

foxyfowlerfoxyfowleralmost 4 years ago
Wonderful

I really enjoyed reading this story and hope you will write more so we can see if these two loving ladies become a couple and more thank you story is brilliant. xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Beautiful story

Nice build up and a lovely sensual story with the hint of romance leading to a beautiful story. Gave me a nice Christmasy glow ❤️

DickSimpsonDickSimpsonabout 2 years ago

Much better than the movie "ELF".

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

Heartbreaking to see a writer this good write only one story.

viscachableviscachableover 1 year ago

Great pacing, great balance of characterization, scene-setting, and sex. Loved the sex, too! Thanks for sharing this delicious story!

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai64311 months ago

Thank you for a lovely story!

Please write a second chapter building their lives together.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

sex make some more yummy stories like this i almost cummed

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love the story. Its bern a long time , i hopetoread another soon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous