The Locket

Story Info
Time away to clear Dan's head makes life more interesting.
3.5k words
4.33
3.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan had to get away. The air was fresh, the sky was blue, and wherever he was, he wasn't home with Bruce. He'd gotten in the car and drove, taking turns whenever he felt like it, but otherwise keeping his eyes on the road. When he found a nice park or a cute little town, he'd get out and stroll around. At the end of the day, he could find out where he was, check his GPS, and make his way home. It would work out.

He decided to stop in this little village. The street was lined with jewelers, bookstores, curio shops, cafes, and it overlooked a glittering lake. Baskets of vinca vine and petunias hung from the lamp posts, and old barrels planted with marigolds and coleus were stationed at regular intervals along the sidewalk. The sweet, perfumed air almost made him forget the fights with Bruce. Almost.

He ducked into and emerged from one of the pastry shops, munching on a sugar-soaked bun. It looked, and tasted, as if it had been dunked in three separate layers of frosting, the sugar was so thick. He realized as he licked his fingers that Bruce had made these for him when they'd first started dating. What did it say that he'd picked one up without even thinking about it? He contemplated tossing it into the trash but decided against.

What was he going to do about Bruce? He turned the corner to a plaza overlooking the lake and sat down at one of the empty tables. A large wooden carving of a brown bear stood watch nearby. The fighting had been going on for two months, three? and he wasn't sure what was even the cause. Work was stressful, yes, and the more stressful it got, the harder it was to keep up with simple tasks like grocery shopping. And every time they ate out, Bruce reminded him in that sickly sweet tone that they couldn't afford to keep doing this. And that was only a small part of it. He crumpled up the paper from his sticky bun. Was it time to end things?

Before he could get up, a man sat down next to him. At first, Dan couldn't take his eyes off his stocky torso. A green button-down shirt barely contained him, his nipples tenting up the fabric, the shirt opened at his neck to show fuzzy red hair. A red beard wrapped around his jaw and grew up into a thick and wild head of hair. The man looked at him with startling blue eyes as if he expected Dan to speak first.

Dan felt a little flutter in his stomach, and his cock was stirring in his jeans. "I'm sorry, sir. Can I help you?"

The man didn't say a word but reached into his jeans pocket. He drew something out, and held out his fist to Dan. Dan understood, and held out his palm. As the man's fingers uncurled, a silver chain fell down, glittering, and eventually a pendant with it.

The man didn't say anything but winked at Dan, and when he smiled he was as handsome as any porn model. Dan couldn't take the necklace. He didn't even know this man. How could he accept such a gift?

The man got up and walked away before Dan could say anything else, much less return the necklace. He wished he could go after the man, but that wouldn't be fair to Bruce. He noticed the pendant was actually a locket, and opened it out of curiosity. Inisde was a single four-leaf clover, pressed behind a thin film of glass. Odd.

Then, his phone rang.

#

It was Bruce. He'd taken this drive out to get a break from the guy. He let it ring for a few seconds, then decided he'd rather get it over with. "Hey, what's up?"

"Hey, Dan. How's it going?"

"It's fine. I just decided to go out." He got up from the table, stretched his legs a bit, then started off towards the lake. "What about you? You don't sound so good."

"Well,you see, I've been thinking..."

Dan stopped walking. He didn't like Bruce's tone at all. "Thinking about what?"

He could hear Bruce sigh on the other end. "About us. You ever get to thinking about what it would be like, you know, to sleep with someone else?"

"Well, yeah, sure, I'm human. But I thought we decided not to do that." Dan felt his heart quicken in his chest. In fact, it was Bruce who'd decided they shouldn't do that.

"I guess I been wondering about it a bit too much lately. Do you want to give it a try?"

Dan squeezed his temples. He didn't want to hear this, but nothing good comes from prolonging a bad situation. "Look, is this really what it's about? I know things have been rough between us. Is it the fight?"

"No, no. I mean, I've been thinking about it for a while. And with how things have been between us lately, well, maybe it would do us some good." He went silent for a moment, but Dan didn't have anything to say. "I feel like things are getting stuffy between us. You know, same ol', same ol'. I just think--"

"Yeah, you think all you want," Dan interrupted. He couldn't listen to any more. "You're right, we do need to experience something new. Something fresh. Just do me a favor okay?"

"Yes, of course, anything. I'm so glad you understand!"

"Don't call me again. Ever." He ended the call before Bruce could fit in another word. Shit. The man probably had some twink over now, naked and waiting for the go ahead. He noticed he'd been clenching his fists, and he hopened them and stretched out his fingers. The sky was still blue, the sun was still shining. It felt so at odds with how he felt inside.

He sat down in the grass. He'd worked so hard to stifle his urges, to give Bruce the monogamy he'd asked for. And now, after all that, he wasn't enough for him? He lay down and closed his eyes, the sun shining warm on his face. Then he sat up again and pulled out the locket. It was plain on the outside, though he was sure whatever metal it was, it was expensive. He turned it over in his fingers and thought of the big man. In particular, he imagined those nipples tenting his green shirt. He licked his lips and opened the locket. The glass covering the four-leaf clover glinted.

"Hey, you!"

Dan slipped the necklace into his pocket and turned. It was that red-haired man again, though this time his torso was barely contained by a police uniform. His eyes were focused on Dan and his lips were drawn in a thin line. Dan had the urge to run, but he knew that running from the police would be a terrible idea.

"Y-yes, officer?" He meant to say something a little more articulate, but that was all that would come out.

"You need to come with me." He beckoned and turned to go, but Dan remained rooted to the spot. He couldn't even find the strength to stand. The officer turned and glared at him. "Follow me." Dan could see the police car waiting for them on the opposite side of the street.

"What's going on, sir?"

"There was a report of stolen jewelry from the store. You fit the description. Come with me." This time the officer winked at him, but the frown quickly reappeared.

Dan still couldn't move. He couldn't comprehend what the man was saying. He'd given Dan the locket. If it was stolen, he took it.

"Okay, sir. I've asked you to follow enough times." The officer reached down and grabbed him, stood him up, swung him around, and he felt the cold touch of metal and the sharp click of the handcuffs. The officer reached into his right pocket and started fishing around. The officer grabbed his cock and leaned in close. "Don't worry," he whispered. "Don't resist." He withdrew his hand, the silver necklace dangling from his fingers.

"I thought so."

#

At the station he was shown into a holding cell. The officer took his wallet, his keys, and his cell phone, removed his handcuffs, then locked him in.

For a while, Dan just stood there. He was too stunned to move or to say anything. His mind churned, the images of the the inside of the squad car, the officer winking, the locket swirling in his head. When he did eventually force himself to go sit on the cot, his muscles were stiff as if he hadn't moved them in years.

The officer sat at his desk with his wide, blue back facing Dan, scribbling away at paperwork, his red hair wild like a still shot of a campfire. They weren't alone. Two other officers, a man and a woman, stood on the opposite side of the room leaning on some filing cabinets, chatting. They'd looked at him when he was brought in, but they didn't say a word to either him or his captor.

He knew he should say something, ask for a phone call like they did on TV. His cell phone sat on the officer's desk tantalizingly out of reach. He didn't have a lawyer, but he was pretty sure his friends could find him one. It was dumb of him to burn his bridge with Bruce though. That man would have even come out to get him, at least in the olden days.

God, he wished he hadn't told Bruce never to call him again. He hadn't even thought through how that could work; they'd been living together for over a year. Now he was trapped in a strange town and Bruce wouldn't call and nobody would know he'd been arrested. He should talk to the officer, ask for that phone call, but he couldn't say anything. In his mind, he pictured the green shirt, the tents of his nipples, the wink and the grin. He couldn't shut the images out of his mind. He remembered the thick fingers closing around his cock through his pocket. He grew hard.

As the hours went on, the other two officers left and the sunlight through the windows turned a burning orange. His captor finally got up, shut off the lights, and Dan still couldn't find his words. Before the officer left, he looked at Dan and winked. The key clicked in the lock, and Dan was alone. He was sure he wouldn't be able to sleep, but he laid down anyways and closed his eyes.

#

He awoke to a rustling. It was pitch-black, and he went to check his phone to see what time it was, but it wasn't in his pocket. He realized where he was, and fear set his heart racing. He lay very still, hoping his eyes would adjust.

A dark shadow loomed by the door to his cell. There was some clinking, a key turning in the lock, and then the door squeaked open. Dan though for a moment about bolting for the open door, but he stayed rooted to the bed. The door clicked shut, and it was too late.

He opened his mouth to yell, but no sound would come out. Then the figure was kneeling over him, pinning his arms to the bed. A moment later, the stranger's thick cock pushed his lips apart and slid into his mouth.

He gagged. A big hand took him by the back of his head and pulled him closer to the musky crotch. He gagged again, and his eyes began to water.

The man laughed, and Dan recognized the voice as the officer's. "I knew you'd be a good cocksucker."

Dan's tongue was pinned to the floor of his mouth and he felt like he couldn't breathe. He reached up and tried to press the shadow's crotch away from him, to get some relief.

The shadow pulled out, and he gasped for air. When he'd caught his breath, he found himself grabbing the man's ass and pulling his crotch back for more. Part of his mind was yelling at him to stop, but then the man began to thrust and grunt and all his attention was on the thick meat in his throat. A nest of pubes brushed his nose, and he breathed in the officer's scent.

His arms were beginning to go numb from the officer's knees on his shoulders. He tried to work his tongue around the shaft that rammed in and out of his mouth. The skin was soft, and it had a beautifully-shaped bulbous head, circumcised.

Unexpectedly, he pictured Bruce kneeling on his shoulders, his smooth torso towering over Dan. He pushed the image aside. The last person he wanted in his head now was Bruce.

The officer reached down to start kneading Dan's crotch. He started thrusting his hips a little, grinding the man's palm.

"Ah, see, I knew you wanted it. I could see it in your eyes." He started fumbling with Dan's zipper, his meaty fingers snaking through the fly of Dan's jeans, unbuttoning his boxers, and pulling his pulsing cock out. The night air was cool on his shaft, the man's palm thick and warm. The man withdrew his prick from Dan's mouth. He found himself leaning forward, trying to catch the tip with his tongue, but the man backed away. He knelt down between Dan's legs and sunk his lips over Dan's cock. He gasped. The man's mouth was warm and wet, and he kept his lips tight so they squeezed his shaft on the way down.

The officer wrapped his tongue around Dan's shaft. Rather than bobbing his head up and down, he let his tongue do the work. While he did this, he teased out Dan's balls from his jeans. Dan was soon lost in the pleasure of the officer's tongue.

Christ, if Bruce wanted to fuck other men, this officer would do nicely. But Dan couldn't get the thought of Bruce out of his head. There was something wrong about this, fucking the police officer. Dan didn't want to think about that. He wanted to bury his face in the red curls that sprouted from the officer's chest and forget everything else.

He moaned. "Turn on the lights. I want to see it."

The great shadow paused, as if thinking it over, then got up. The cell door clinked open. The lights flickered on, and he saw the towering red-haired man, back in his tight green shirt and dark blue jeans. His cock stood fully erect from his zipper. Dan licked his lips.

"Like what you see, huh?" said the man, re-entering the cell. Dan nodded, getting up to meet him.

He started kneading the great man's chest through his green shirt. The fabric was smooth, maybe even silk, and when he got to the man's nipples he found large rings hanging there. He eagerly unbuttoned the shirt, pushing the fabric aside so he could see the rings. They were almost the size of quarters. He took one in his mouth and started nursing the great man.

The red-head threw his head back and moaned. As Dan continued to nurse, biting the nipple, flicking the ring with his tongue, the man unbuttoned his shirt the rest of the way, took it off, and cast it aside. Dan rested his hands on the man's belly, caressing it and pulling him closer while he moved his mouth to the other nipple.

The man started unbuttoning Dan's shirt. Dan gave his nipple a last bite, then released. He looked up at the red-head's face, at the soft, pink lips almost buried in his wild beard. "So, what's your name?"

"Sean."

Their eyes locked, and Sean undid the last of Dan's buttons, pushing the shirt from his shoulders. His fingers were rough and calloused, and Dan shivered as they brushed his smooth skin. He bent down and kissed Dan, soft lips quickly followed by a searching tongue. Dan opened his mouth wide to accept, and gasped when Sean grabbed his ass.

Their lips parted. "Fuck me," Dan breathed.

Sean grinned, then spun Dan around and forced him face-down onto the bed. Dan felt Sean's meaty hands hook on to the front of his waistband, then tear so hard the button popped off, clattering on the floor. He peeled Dan's pants off so he lay completely naked on the holding cell's cot. The sheets were rough and cool under his skin. He heard Sean tear something, and then something cool and moist nudged at Dan's hole.

He gasped when Sean slid the first finger in. His hands were so thick, it was almost like getting the cock all at once. It hurt, but he bit down on the pillow to stifle his cries. He wanted to take it back, to say no. He should be going home, apologizing to Bruce, and sitting on his cock, which was a perfect fit. Sean was a much bigger man. His heart pounded in his chest.

Sean began to bury his prick inside Dan. He cried out, his cock pulsing underneath him. Sean grabbed a handful of Dan's hair and pulled back. "Yeah, you can take it." He pulled hard enough to make the roots of Dan's hair tingle, and started thrusting, powerful thrusts that sent waves of pain and pleasure radiating through Dan's body. Though it hurt, he pushed his ass back into it, inviting Sean as deep as he could go.

Even though there was no confusing the sizes of the two, Dan still pictured Bruce plowing into him instead of Sean. It made him feel wrong. Yeah, Bruce had asked for this, but did that really make it okay? Sean plunged especially deep inside him, and even if it wasn't okay, it filled a deep need Dan hadn't addressed in months.

Sean turned him over and started fucking him on his back. He drank in the sight. Sean, strong and massive, sweat dripping from his nose onto Dan's chest, towered over him, thrusting and pumping his fantastic prick into Dan's ass, nipple rings glittering in the light. Dan wanted to reach up and touch them, but his arms were paralyzed by Sean's violent energy.

This was it, the scenario that Dan tried to find in every porno he watched. Sean's great prick stabbed Dan's prostate. "Yes!" Dan moaned. "Cum in me. Please, cum in me."

Sean grunted, bracing his hands on Dan's shoulders and thrusting with all his strength. Dan's glutes were clenching up, trying to protect him from the onslaught. At last, Sean moaned, stopped thrusting, and buried his prick to the hilt in Dan's ass. Dan could feel it pulse inside him. He reached up to grab Sean's waist, to pull him in even closer.

The great man let out a soft sigh, then got up. Dan saw that he hadn't even taken his jeans off all the way. Sean pulled them up, zipped and buttoned up.

"Wait, aren't you going to make me cum?"

Sean looked at him, a devilish glint in his eye, then picked up his shirt off the floor. For a moment, it looked as if he were going to leave without saying anything, but he turned around. He took the silver locket and clasped it around Dan's neck. "There's something special about this locket, boy. I know it very well. If you open it up, look at the clover, and think of me, I'll know. I'll find you, and we'll do this all over again."

He was leaving? Dan leaned forward to try and kiss him, but he'd already stood up. He went over, unlocked the cell door, but this time left it open. He didn't turn the light off before he went to the front door. Just as he was about to leave, he turned.

"I put your car in the front lot out here." Then he left.

#

Instead of driving home right away, he went back into town. The air was warm, even in the middle of the night, and the moonlight glittered on the lake.

He twisted the locket around in his fingers, feeling its smooth surface as he walked. He knew he couldn't keep it, not if he wanted to fix things with Bruce. He laughed to himself. Fucking Sean was amazing, but all it had made him do was think about Bruce. He wondered if Bruce had thought about him while he was fucking whoever it was.

He unclasped the locket from his neck and threw it out into the lake. It didn't go very far. Maybe Dan should have spent more time on sports. He turned to go. Yes, things would be better without Sean. He'd go back to Bruce, and whatever the issue was, they'd make it work. He got all the way back to his car, sat in the driver's seat, but he couldn't turn on the engine. Now that he was ready to leave, all he could picture were those glorious nipple rings shining in that furry red chest hair. His ass ached, crying out to be filled again by the officer's massive prick.

He returned to the lake, left his clothes on the shore, and swam out to retrieve the locket.