The Locksmith

Story Info
A locked chastity belt brings unexpected benefits.
1.1k words
4.18
27.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life as a 24hr Emergency locksmith is often boring, and mainly consists of getting drunks back into their flats, or securing properties that have been broken into. But occasionally something different comes along to liven up the day.

On mid-week morning a few weeks back, I got a call from a woman who was having problems with a padlock. It was a little bit outside my normal area, but once she'd agreed to my call out fee, I drove to the address in a leafy area of North London. The flat was on the top floor of a large Victorian house, pressing the intercom by the front door, I was buzzed into the property. The whole place reeked of money, and after climbing the stairs with its deep pile carpet, I rang the bell of the flat, and the door was opened slightly by the woman who had called me earlier.

To be honest, I was rather taken aback. As her voice had made me think she was older than she in fact was. She was a tall very attractive blonde in her late twenties with a slight accent, I later found out was German. Once she was sure who I was she ushered me inside and quickly shut the door behind me.

She was quite tall even though she was in her bare feet, and was wearing a large fluffy white dressing gown. She had a very pretty face with short blonde hair, and seem quite agitated. I asked her where the padlock was and she responded by opening the gown.

To say I was shocked would be an understatement, under the gown she was wearing a tight grey crop-top, with no bra. But even though her nipples were pierced and clearly showed through the material, my attention was riveted not on them, but on the only other item she was wearing...a chastity belt!!

She explained that she and her boyfriend enjoyed role-play and BDSM, and earlier that morning after one such a session, he had locked her in the belt while she was tied to the bed. Then gone off on a business trip for a few days. Apparently he had accused her of flirting with his friends and said he couldn't trust her while he was away. She claimed to be totally innocent, but the twinkle in her eyes, and the saucy smile she flashed me, made me think he was probably correct. She'd managed to untie herself, as the knots had been purposely loose, but couldn't unlock the belt, hence the call to me.

I got her to sit on the edge of her bed, while I knelt between her thighs and examined the lock on the front. It was a cheap far-eastern one, made more for show than any security, but without the key still quite effective. I took a lock pick to open it, and to steady it slipped my other hand under the edge of the belt, but jumped when my knuckles touched a bare pussy underneath. She giggled, but didn't pull away. So I went back to work, and soon there was a click and the lock opened.

She stood up and threw off the chastity belt, and I was faced with a waxed and aroused pussy inches in front of my face. I looked up to see her smiling at me, with that wicked grin, and thought I'd never have a chance like this again. So, I grabbed her firm buttocks in my hands and buried my face in her wet folds. She said something I didn't understand and put her hands in my hair forcing my mouth hard against her labia. Then overbalanced and fell back on the bed spreading her thighs.

I looked up between her spread legs, over her flat and lightly tanned stomach to her pert breasts, she reached down and pulled the crop-top over her head, and squeezed her nipples. Then slid a hand down her body and parted her labia, asking me if I had a tool for this hole too.

I quickly pulled off my overalls and my cock sprang free. I don't think I'd ever felt so aroused, or even that erect before. She pulled her innocent face again, and said she didn't think that big key would fit in her little lock, but as I climbed between her thighs with my cock in my hand, she whispered in my ear, 'I like it rough.'

So, never one to disappoint a client, I thrust straight inside her. She was certainly tight, but very wet, and after a few hard thrusts I was ball deep inside her. The harder I pushed the more she moaned, and when I grabbed hold of her hair, and bit one of her pierced nipples while pulling the other nipple ring she arched her back and came. Her pussy muscles clamping around my shaft. I was all I could do to stop from ejaculating, but I wanted to make it last.

Before she had time to recover I flipped her over, and pulling her up on her knees entered her from behind. Seeing her beautiful body face down on the bed while I ploughed into her, I decided to take things further, and pushed a tentative finger into her anus. She lifted her face off the bed, and said something I didn't understand, but didn't move, so I replaced it with my thumb. Twisting it hard in her tight hole and making her groan, as I hammered away at her dripping pussy. She was panting quite hard now and seemed lost in one long orgasm. But as I pulled my thumb out and prepared to replace it with my cock, she suddenly reached her hands back. At first I thought it was trying to stop me, but then she grabbed her buttocks, and pulled her cheeks apart.

I took the invitation, and pushed hard against her little ring. A first nothing happened, but then the head of my cock eased past her sphincter, and gradually inch by inch deep inside her incredibly tight arse. She was very tight, but had definitely done this before, and soon I was pounding away with all my force, driving the air from her lungs as I buggered her.

She pushed herself up on her elbows, and rocked back and forth meeting my thrusts. I could tell that I couldn't last much longer, and as I felt about to ejaculate, I pulled my cock free and roughly pushed her on her back. Straddled her body and shot spunk all over her face and breasts, as she rubbed herself to another orgasm.

After we'd got our breath back and cleaned up, she offered to pay my bill, but I declined, and was packing up my tools and getting ready to go when she asked how to lock the chastity belt again so that her boyfriend wouldn't know she'd been free. I explained she'd need a key.

She smiled her naughty smile, and asked if she could book me to come back at the end of the week with my special tool. But that as they say is another story.

____________________________