The Lodge Ch. 01

Story Info
Three women help a man discover his submissive side.
4.2k words
4.37
21k
19

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PetJ
PetJ
41 Followers

Day 1

I snapped awake, roused by some dream I instantly forgot. As my mind registered my surroundings I realized I was not in my comfortable king size bed. Panic filled my gut and adrenaline caused a hyper focus on my surroundings. I was in what appeared to be a normal-ish bedroom on a full size bed. My body covered by a white sheet, naked except for boxer briefs. I was irrationally happy that I possess a well muscled male physique and at least having minimal clothing was not an embarrassment. Old metal creaked as I sat up in bed. As I rotated to the edge I felt something pull at my ankle. I looked down and noticed a shackle attached to braided steel cable that cooled like a viper at the foot of the bed and was anchored to the wall with sizable bolts.

Holy shit, I thought, this is a prison cell.

I walked as far as I could towards the door. No knob or deadbolt was visible in the windowless door. The chain stopped me just short of being able to put a foot to it.

I could not recall how I got here. The last thing I remember was talking to a tall brunette; Laura, Lana, Liz...something like that, at the bar downtown that had the best bourbon selection...

I turned around and examined the small room. Maybe 8 feet by 10 feet. The walls were off white and bare. A toilet and small sink stood in one corner opposite the bed's headboard. A row of narrow windows near the ceiling was letting the morning sunlight in.

Fuck! I exclaimed aloud. I am 6'3, 275 lbs with a 50" chest, with the rest of the physique to match. I am stronger and bigger than 99% of the population. Who the fuck was able to kidnap me? I sat down on the edge of the bed and closed my eyes, still hoping this was a dream.

I wheeled my head towards the door as I heard something latch and the door swung slowly outward. Temporarily blinded by the sudden influx of harsh light, I heard footsteps come in and made out a female silhouette.

"Hello Justin" the new arrival said. "Sleep Well?"

Sarcasm. Really?

My eyes adjusted and before me stood a brunette with short cropped, but still feminine, hair. She was about 6 feet tall. She wore a red corset that showed off the alabaster skin down to her mid sized bust and slimmed her waist. The curve of her hips was covered by a short, black mini skirt. Her long legs were her best feature and she knew it. They were covered in sheer black, thigh high stockings held up by clips attached to the bottom of the skirt with another tease of ivory beneath the hem. On her feet were 3 inch stiletto heels that accentuated all the right places. She was a sight to behold and not at all what I expected (though in hindsight I really had no sense of expectation)

"Remember me?"

Her question pulled me out of my stare and I looked hard at her face, attempting to concentrate but my brain felt fuzzy.

She let the question hang as the moments passed.

I raised an eyebrow "The girl from the bar? Laura?"

"It's Lauren" she corrected. "Actually Mistress Lauren to you now."

What the Fuck?

"How did I get here? I know for sure you didn't drag me here by yourself!" I growled at her as I stood to my full height puffing my chest out at her in a show of idiotic machismo.

"I will have none of that bull" Lauren shot back. I saw her hand press some button on a remote and immediately felt an electric jolt where the shackle contacted the skin.

"Fuck!"

"Watch your language!" Another jolt. I sat down, breathing heavy to recover.

"Calm yourself and I will explain."

"Yes Mistress Lauren".

Why the hell did I say that? Weirdly, it calmed me down.

"That's better" Lauren almost cooed.

"Where do I begin?

We did meet last night at the bar. My...let's say sisters , and I have had our eye on you for awhile though.

Your memory will come back probably later today, but after flirting with you for awhile I slipped a drug that made you quite compliant to my wishes into your whiskey. You willingly got into my car last night and I led you to this room to sleep it off."

"Woah, slow down, you were stalking me?"

"Never mind that. You now belong to us as a submissive pet."

"As in sex slave submissive? I don't think so you crazy Bi..." another shock.

"You will learn, and we can show you levels of pleasure you have never known before. Only if you behave properly though. "

"Behave properly?" I inquired.

"Yes. Your job is to serve and service me and the others as we instruct you to. Complete the job well and be rewarded. Slack off or fail and be punished. "

Lauren had this hypnotic tone to her voice. Somehow my resistance to the situation was slipping away. Either that or I was drugged again.

My body betrayed my mind and I found myself getting hard staring at the beauty in front of me and at the thought of being a pleasure source for her.

It did not escape Lauren's penetrating gaze. "See your body knows this is good for you. Let me show you the way".

Lauren walked over and before I could react snapped something metal around my neck. "This collar has a stronger shock than the shackle and will bring you to the floor if you try anything silly. Do you understand? "

All I could do was nod.

"Good Boy" and Lauren grabbed my hard on through my underwear and stroked expertly.

"Are we learning"

I nodded. "Yes Mistress Lauren"

She undid the shackle on my ankle.

"Follow me."

I did as she asked and followed her out the door. I stared at her beautiful ass that peaked out from under her skirt as she walked.

"Like what you see?"

"You have excellent curves". No sense in hiding the truth.

"Thank you my pet. Compliments are always welcome. Back talk and general bitchiness will be punished. Is that understood?" She turned around to face me.

"Yes. "

My face stung as I felt a light slap.

"Yes what?" Lauren demanded?

"Yes, Mistress."

"Better".

The rest of the walk was in silence and I was led down two flights of stairs. Lauren punched a code on one of those WiFi enabled locks and led me through the dark to the center of a large room.

"Behold my favorite place in the world".

The lights came on and I could hardly believe what I was seeing. The room looked like it housed all the restraints, furniture and implements I had ever seen in BDSM porn.

I gawked as I noticed along the back wall a pegboard covered in all manner of strap-ons, dildos, anal plugs, spanking implements and restraints.

Mistress Lauren was watching me closely. "What do you think?"

"Impressive and intriguing. Also, slightly scary."

"Don't you worry, pet. We will take good care of you."

Nervous laughter escaped my throat. But I couldn't deny my cock was getting harder by the minute.

"I want to introduce you to my sisters. They are anxious to meet you. But first..."

Mistress Lauren lead me to a spot marked with two footprints and positioned my feet on them.

A pair of shackles rose out the floor and grabbed my ankles.

"Now, hands in front".

I complied and a set of leather cuffs was placed on my wrists and attached to a rope that pulled them over my head. I was good and stuck.

"Next Rule" Mistress Lauren stated calmly "Pet Justin will be naked at all times while inside." With that statement she took a pair of scissors and promptly removed my boxer briefs, revealing a half hard cock.

Mistress only smiled. She rang an intercom and I soon heard footsteps on the stairs. I looked up expectantly and watched as two more beautiful women entered the room.

"Pet, meet mistress Amy." Lauren gestured towards another brunette who stood about 5'9. She was curvier than mistress Lauren with at least D cup breasts amazingly positioned inside an emerald green corset. It was cinched tight at the waist accentuating her sensual hourglass figure. She wore tight black shorts that highlighted the curve of her ass. Tan sprinters' legs extended beneath.

"Hello Justin" she said with a smile. "I can't wait to play with you".

"Hello Mistress Amy, you are beautiful. " I reply, my cock now clearly at full mast thanks to nerves and the newly arrived women.

"And I am Mistress Sarah" said the other woman. She had Auburn hair and a nose stud that reflected in her blue eyes. Not much bust but a pair of strong legs showed underneath a smart executive looking dress. Her calves were highlighted by a pair of 4 inch navy heels.

"I am glad to get a glimpse of something to think about at work today" she said, looking up and down my physique. "I wish I could stay, but one of us has to earn something".

Mistress Sarah headed up the stairs leaving me at the mercy of the others.

Mistress Lauren walked behind me and grabbed something from the toy wall.

"I can see you are enjoying yourself" she stated. "I knew you would be an excellent pet. Now the fun begins."

I felt a sharp sting on my ass cheeks as a long flogger connected with them. I tightened my core expecting another blow.

"You will be referred to as pet, sub, or slave depending on the mood". Another blow from the flogger set my skin on fire. "You live here now, at The Lodge. Amy, Sarah, and I will provide you with food, shelter and more as long as you surrender your whole person to us.

You will be allowed to walk around the premises, but note that the exterior exits will set off the shock collar. Is that understood?"

I didn't answer.

A stronger sting on my backside followed. Immediately, Mistress Amy grabbed my testicles and squeezed hard, forcing me to gasp.

"Is that understood?" Mistress Lauren repeated.

"Yes Mistress" I mumbled.

"Good boy." Mistress Lauren stroked my head as Mistress Amy released my scrotum and gently stroked my cock, quickly causing my brain to associate the physical sensation with doing what Mistress asked.

Mistress Amy stopped stroking after a few seconds and I moaned in frustration, my cock now aching for more.

"Soon, pet" Mistress Amy promised.

Mistress Lauren lowered my hands from overhead but kept them cuffed. She led me to a bench with box at the head that had a seat with an opening in the middle.

"Lie down" she commanded.

I did as instructed and it was clear that my head went in the boxy area. Once I was lying down, Mistress Amy locked my ankles into some cuffs I hadn't noticed and then connected the chain on my wrists to a cable that ran up between my legs. Mistress Lauren slid a piece under my chin closing off the box my head was in.

"This is a queening bench. The seat is for a woman to sit on. I think you can guess what happens next."

"I get the pleasure of tasting Mistress' pussy." I stated, attempting to hide the eagerness in my voice.

"You are a quick learner, my pet".

Mistress Lauren took off her skirt and sat down on the queening bench. As she sat I got my first look at her beautiful pussy. Clean shaven with full labia. The glimpse was short lived as her resting down on the seat blocked out most of the light.

The seat was well designed to align pussy and tongue. I could feel the heat from her sex and smell it's wonderful aroma.

"Eat it, pet." Mistress Lauren instructed.

I lifted my head up as much as I could and began to lick her slit up and down slowly, putting pressure on her clit with my tongue every time I reached it.

"That's perfect pet, don't stop" Mistress Lauren instructed through light moans.

I kept licking her pussy, loving the taste of her wetness. All of a sudden I gasped as I felt something envelope the head of my cock and slowly slide down the shaft

"Good pets get rewarded" I heard mistress Amy say as I felt what must have been a fleshlight begin working my shaft.

I moaned and continued to eat Mistress Lauren's soft pussy. She moaned loud, arching her pelvis into my face. "Fuck yes pet, I am going to cum". She rocked faster against my tongue and I felt her body convulse as an orgasm gripped her. She didn't quite squirt but soaked my face with a burst of sweet pussy nectar that I lapped up greedily.

My cock was ready to explode from Mistress Amy stroking it.

"Does pet want to come?" She asked as my hips thrust toward the tight sleeve.

"Yes Mistress" I replied expectantly.

"You cannot come" she said deviously and removed the stroker quickly.

I groaned in frustration and my balls ached.

"You may only come with permission from now on" Mistress Amy told me.

"Please, I need release" I begged.

"Nope. You must earn every orgasm".

Mistress Amy then took the seat Mistress Lauren previously occupied. Her pussy was fuller than Lauren's and not totally clean shaven but neatly trimmed.

I knew what was expected and got to work right away. Following the same pattern as before.

"Ooh, I knew you would be good at this pet" cooed Mistress Amy. She started rocking her hips across my face as I licked and I soon felt her cum too, hips quivering above me.

"Good job pet" she said with a sigh.

The ladies undid the box and restraints and sat me up on the bench. They stood over me and I looked up wantonly at their svelte figures.

"May I speak freely Mistresses?" I asked

"You may" replied Mistress Lauren.

"Am I drugged again? I kind of wanted to resist submitting to all that but I felt a stronger urge to just give in and let you beautiful women do what you wanted. I have never felt that before ."

Mistress Lauren answered

"You are not drugged, we have only unlocked your true submissive self. Like we said, we have been watching you awhile and knew you would succumb to our dominance. Sarah works at the internet company and has paid off a few employees to flag IP addresses that look up femdom type porn. Guess who got flagged?

From then it was monitoring and watching your behaviors. Once I talked to you at the bar I knew you would be ours. So, not drugged, but finally your true self. You enjoyed submitting to us just now didn't you?"

"Very much so mistress" my balls aching and my cock still rock hard.

"Welcome to The Lodge pet Justin". Mistress Lauren looked pleased.

"The Lodge?" I asked.

"The Lodge is our home and business. We cater to all dominants and their submissives." Mistress Amy explained. "We are in the chalet. The basement here is obviously our playroom/dungeon. The main floor is the adult toy shop. I will give you a tour shortly. 2nd floor is living quarters for Sarah, Lauren, myself and now our pet". She winked at me.

I nodded taking it all in.

"On the 50 acres of grounds there are 20 cabins, well stocked for anything a couple may need for a great weekend. Each cabin is sound proofed and has one way glass in all the windows. You get the idea. The Lodge is located in the heart of the Kettle Moraine forest in Southeast Wisconsin. Would you like a store tour?"

"Umm, sure Mistress." I said. Nerves reappearing.

The mistresses lead me upstairs. I followed like a puppy.

Maybe I am this submissive. I thought.

They open the door to the first level and I walk out into the largest adult store I have ever seen. Walls of toys separated by applicable hole or genitalia. It appeared the mistresses had one of everything including plenty of rope, restraints, and collars.

Mistress Lauren introduced me to the young woman running the register. "This is Holly, she keeps the store running smooth and helps out lonely guests for the right price". She winked at Holly.

Holly was a younger woman than the mistresses. She looked to be about 20 years. Petite but had a nicely curved build. Long red curly hair framed her face and made her pale skin shine. She wore a black corset, black g-string and thigh high boots. Another beauty.

"You must be Justin" she stated simply.

I managed a smile, hyper aware of the fact I was naked at the moment.

"Holly keeps this place running efficiently" Mistress Amy added. "Couldn't do this without her sexy little ass."

"What's that mistress?" I asked, gesturing to a large round raised platform in the middle of the store. Above it was a bank of spotlights and speakers.

"That is our demonstration platform. Up until now we have only had Holly to showcase to the wares, but now we can feature the male specific goods too." Mistress Lauren answered, judging my reaction.

I must have flinched a little.

"Don't worry. We will be gentle."

Mistress Lauren left it at that and led me upstairs. "These are the living quarters for all 5 of us. Holly stays here too. We have a state of the art kitchen and workout room up here. We expect you to maintain that well muscled physique"

I nodded.

"You have your own room now that you have accepted your position here." She gestured to the left and I looked into a well designed man'a room. "Likely you will be spending each night in one of our rooms though shortly".

Sleeping next to beautiful women every night sounded okay to me.

"Why don't you get some rest pet? Mistress Sarah will want time with you when she gets home."

"Yes Mistress, thank you" and I laid down in my new room. No bolts on the door and no chain. It smelled like lavender and I drifted off quickly.

"Wake up pet" Mistress Lauren whispered in my ear while stroking my head. I groaned and tried to roll over, still groggy. She pinched the nipple nearest her hand. The jolt woke me up immediately. "I said, wake up pet"

"Sorry Mistress"

"Mistress Sarah will be home soon and she sent instructions ahead of how she wants the new pet set up. Follow me to the playroom now."

"Have you ever been pegged before?" Mistress Lauren asked on our way downstairs.

"No. I have wondered what it would feel like and if I would enjoy it though."

"Well, then tonight is your night" Mistress glanced back at me and my nerves skyrocketed causing me to almost trip over my own feet.

"Don't worry pet, it will be pleasurable."

I nodded.

We reached the playroom and Mistress Amy was already there. She gestured toward what looked like a spanking bench. It had pads for my knees and arms and a rest for my chest. I complied and proceeded towards the bench. An erection forming as Mistress Amy was nude and I got a look at her beautiful breasts with large nipples before kneeling on the pads.

Mistress Amy shifted my knees forward of my hips slightly causing my ass to jut out. From there she proceeded to tie me down with a number of ropes around my limbs and torso. I was immobilized in this compromising position.

Mistress Amy looked proud of her work.

"Comfortable?" She asked.

"I wouldn't say that, but I am not uncomfortable Mistress."

"Perfect. I am going to tie up your cock and balls now. Don't want you cumming to fast on us tonight".

With that, she expertly tied up my scrotum and hard shaft with a practiced hand. The tie was tight and felt like it made my cock a little bigger from forcing the blood around.

"Excellent work Amy." Mistress Sarah's voice. I hadn't heard her come in.

I looked up as much as I could from my compromised position. Mistress Sarah had ditched the dress and was naked except for a lace bra and heels.

I can't believe these three gorgeous women want me. And I can't believe I enjoy being submissive like this

"Hello pet" Mistress Sarah smiled and walked over to me. She ran her hands sensually down my back and ass cheeks. I quivered at her touch and felt my cock strain against its rope cage.

She came back around to the front and pulled up and interesting looking chair that spread her legs and lined her beautiful pussy up with my face. Her clit was bigger than Lauren and Amy's and I wanted nothing more than to taste it.

She wheeled close enough for my tongue to reach her.

"Eat!" She demanded.

I dove in. Running my tongue up and down her sweet slit, sucking gently on her clit as I came to the top. The minutes went by as i continued my work.

I felt her hand on the back of my head, pulling me down into her sex. Mistress started grinding against my tongue and I felt a warm hand wrap around the head of my cock.

PetJ
PetJ
41 Followers
12