The Lodge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned as I was stroked by Mistress Lauren.

"Perfect pet, just like that and I will have a surprise for you" Mistress Sarah said, breathing heavy.

I kept at it and Mistress let out a loud moan. I felt her hips tighten near my face and in the next moment I was hit with the sweet nectar of her squirt. I opened my mouth to take in as much as I could drinking down everything passing my tongue.

"Excellent job, my beautiful submissive". She stroked my head, still panting.

My cock was harder than ever and ready to explode, but Mistress Lauren was edging me with skill. I moaned as she took her hand away.

"Please Mistress, I need to cum" I begged

"You will soon" promised Mistress Lauren.

I heard someone approach me from behind and felt cold liquid dripping on my ass crack.

Lube

"I hear you are a pegging virgin" Mistress Sarah said.

"Yes Mistress"

"Are you nervous now"

"A bit, but I want to please you"

"Good, just relax my pet and you will feel like you never have before. "

I tried to relax as I felt her strap on rub my tight hole. She pushed slowly, gradually putting more pressure on and encouraging my hole to open to her.

I groaned as I felt the head of the strap-on pop into my ass.

"How does it feel?" Mistress Sarah asked.

"Better than I expected and oddly pleasing, Mistress" I wasn't lying. My cock twitched as I felt her push a little deeper.

"Ooooh" I moaned as my ass resisted the intruder for a moment.

"Relax" Mistress demanded.

I took a deep breath in and relaxed as much as I could on the exhale. I felt the dildo slide deep inside me. I moaned and writhed against my restraints as it hit my prostate.

"Excellent my pet" Mistress praised "I am all the way inside you now."

Mistress Sarah began to slowly fuck my ass. I rocked my hips into her thrusts, my cock bouncing every time she pushed in.

Oh man, I am enjoying this almost too much.

Mistress Amy began to stroke my dick in time with Mistress Sarah's thrusts and Mistress Lauren took position in the chair in front of my face, gently pulling my head to her pussy. I moaned loud as I licked her very wet pussy.

Mistress Sarah pounded me faster now and Mistress Amy matched her strokes.

My cock was throbbing beyond belief and I knew I was close.

"Ooh, Mistresses may I please cum"

"Not yet pet"

"Please, I don't think I can hold much longer"

"No"

"Please Mistress, please, it's too much."

"Cum for me now pet"

That instant my cock exploded with force I didn't know it was capable of. The tight ropes caused me to shoot string after string and the pounding in my ass didn't stop. My whole body trembled. Cumming with the strap on in my ass made it even more intense.

"Aaaaah, thank you Mistresses, I have never cum that hard."

"I knew were a submissive slut" Mistress Lauren said simply.

I responded by licking her pussy that was still near my face.

Mistress Sarah pulled out and gently caressed my back while Mistress Amy untied me.

"You were excellent tonight pet" Mistress Sarah said as she kissed my forehead.

"Now let's get dinner and rest. More to introduce you to tomorrow."

After a delicious dinner (the mistresses are excellent chefs) I returned to my room where I found this journal on the desk with a note "Pet, write down your time and thoughts here, it will help with the transition" Signed XOXO Mistress Amy

So that's what I did.

I am unsure what tomorrow will bring, but I know I will be serving three beautiful women and that brings me a calm joy.

I don't feel any less of a man for serving them, in fact I feel more invigorated and like I am finally living.

More Tomorrow,

Pet Justin

12