All Comments on 'The Lodge Ch. 01'

by PetJ

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah, fuck the career aims, having kids, building a plan for your life, freedom of choice. Just one good pegging and your life is complete as a captive sex slave, ffs.

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Great story if you like kidnapping, torture and rape stories (tagged wrong). Just cause it's dressed up as BDSM doesn't make it so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

write some more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s a fucking fantasy fiction story. Basis in reality is not required.

PetJPetJover 2 years agoAuthor

@Harga

Future chapters to be posted to non-consent/reluctance forum.

TomSpeedyTomSpeedyover 2 years ago

Amazing story!

I love Lauren and how she describes how she captured him. Also, the part where all 3 of the ladies were interacting with him as excellent.

I love the use of bdsm and bondage gear so far. They really want him secure and to give them so much control.

I would be glad to take this guy’s place. It sounds like something I would love to try some day.

I can’t wait for more content from you!

Submisky35Submisky35over 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story and will be looking for more. I have no problem with the way it was tagged or posted. Would just as soon not have to search other categories to find the continuation. And I agree with others. This, as most stories here are, is fiction...not necessarily intended to portray real-life situations.

PetJPetJover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks all for the comments. New part coming soon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous