The Lodge Ch. 04

Story Info
Justin falls for Holly and grows as a Pet.
3.1k words
4.64
4k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PetJ
PetJ
41 Followers

Day 04

I woke up on the couch where the last thing I remember was laying my head in Mistress' lap. I saw sunlight poking through the east window and smelled pancakes from the kitchen. Did I sleep all night? I wondered.

I followed my nose towards the pancakes and entered the kitchen. I was greeted by the sight of my beautiful mistress in a silky black robe, barely long enough to cover her ass, and her hair up in a small bun.

Holly turned around as I entered the room.

"Ahh good morning my handsome Pet. Sleep well?" She asked

"I slept all night?"

Mistress nodded. "You were clearly exhausted so I let you rest. I am happy to see you up and about now. Would you like some breakfast?"

"Yes please, mistress".

She nodded at the table and I sat down. She placed a plate loaded with pancakes and bacon in front of both of us.

"Eat up, you will need your energy for today" Holly said as she sat down across from me. I felt the soft sole of one of her feet start tracing up and down my leg. I smiled at her as I felt my cock begin to harden at her touch. It quickly strained against that dammed cage and I groaned a little.

"Ahh yess, about that little device. I have been talking to Mistress Lauren about coming over today to let you out of it early. She said she could but their would have to be something in it for her."

I nodded waiting for the follow up.

"Mistress Lauren will take off the cage only if she can edge you for at least an hour. I have seen Mistress Lauren make subs whimper and cry during her long edging sessions. She is quite good at them and usually makes her subs eat her out multiple times during the event. She will want you begging for release by the end of it. Choice is up to you Pet. Are you up for it?"

I thought about it for a minute. I didn't really want to be Mistress Laurens sex toy for over an hour.

"Do you want me free of this thing?" I asked Mistress

"Yes, but for purely selfish reasons. I want to feel your hard cock inside me and be able to properly reward you when you do a good job."

"I will do it then Mistress."

"Thank you my strong Pet. I can see the trepidation on your face, but try to relax and you might like it."

"Are you allowed to watch and will you be turned on by that?" I inquired.

She nodded.

"Knowing that will help me relax".

"Mistress Lauren will be here in an hour" Holly stated. I nodded nervously.

Mistress and I sat on the couch for the next 45 minutes or so, me holding her close and pulley her body against mine.

"I love when you put your strong arms around me handsome. I feel secure with you here." She turned on my lap to face me, her robe falling open and revealing her perky breasts. She pressed her right breast towards my mouth.

"Enjoy this now and remember the feeling and taste while Mistress Lauren is here."

I put my hands around her back and latched my lips around her ivory breast. I felt her erect nipple against my tongue as I began to suck. Slowly and gently at first, working up to hard suction, drawing her breast deep into my mouth. She tasted sweet. I kept up the strength of suction as I felt her hips start to grind on my caged cock. It strained valiantly against its metal prison and I moaned into Mistress Holly's breast.

"Your mouth feels so good Pet, please don't stop". Holly arched her back and ground her hips into me harder, her breath quickening.

A loud doorbell broke the blissful moment

"Fuck!" Mistress Holly yelled, clearly frustrated. She climbed off me. "Get the door please Pet." She sighed, discontented.

I opened the door and stepped to the side and a rush of brisk winter air swept over my skin as Mistress Lauren's backlit silhouette filled the frame and the the foyer. I had a quick flash back to days earlier when I saw essentially the same image on my first morning at the Lodge.

I closed the door behind her as she took off her winter parka.

Mistress Lauren was, as usual, a sight to behold. Today she wore thigh high leather boots, a black leather skirt that was easily removable via zipper that ran the entire length of its left side, and a black leather (I think) top that was essentially two long pieces of fabric held in place by a variety of lacing that revealed her cleavage, belly button and most of her well defined back. She had on long black, silky gloves that went past her elbows and around her neck was hanging the key to my member's freedom.

"Hello Pet" she winked at me "follow me please."

I looked over at Holly who nodded for me to obey Lauren.

I followed Mistress Lauren up to the loft and my beautiful Holly followed behind me. Once at the top Mistress Lauren pointed to a padded massage table that had been laid out in the middle of the room.

I laid down on it nervously.

"Now we are going to lock you down tight. I have been known to make men squirm during these sessions." Mistress Lauren nodded to Mistress Holly who then passed a thin strap through the ring on my collar, securing my head to the table first.

This was followed by thick leather straps across my waist and chest, handcuffs connected to a strap that was ratcheted down so I couldn't pick my arms off of the table. The same treatment was give to my thighs and ankles. I was thoroughly stuck to that table and getting nervous.

Mistress Lauren blindfolded me before I heard her take the necklace off. I felt her grab the lock on the cage and slide the key in the small keyway. The cage fell away and my cock was free for the first time in days. I sighed with relief.

"Are you ready pet?" Mistress Lauren asked?

"Yes Mistress" I replied nervously.

"Open your mouth."

I opened as I was told and felt a ball gag inserted and quickly latched behind my head.

"Be good to him Lauren" I heard Holly say nervously.

No response from Mistress Lauren that I could hear.

"Now, Pet, this will be a true test of your submisisveness and ability to handle long sessions. If you make it to the end I promise an amazing orgasm. Do you understand?"

I nodded.

I felt her gloved hand start massaging my testicles and my cock started to grow to its full length, happy to be free of that damn chastity device. As my shaft hardened, Mistress Lauren squirted some lube on to it and starting slowly stroking with the gloved hand not already busy with my balls.

"Mmm" I moaned through the gag, causing drool to roll down my chin.

Mistress Lauren kept this agonizingly slow pace up for minutes, my balls quickly beginning to ache and my cock hardening enough to cut glass.

"That's it pet, perfect" Mistress Lauren encouraged. She increased her stroking speed on my cock and took her hand off my balls. I felt a sharp pinch on my right nipple as her expert hands squeezed it hard. I gasped and tried to squirm a bit, the restraints holding me back.

As soon as I settled a bit, she pinched my nipple harder than last time. I squirmed more, unable to avoid the mix of pain and pleasure she was providing me. I was drooling profusely around the gag.

Mistress Lauren stroked my cock with quick speed and I found my hips trying to come up off the table to meet her strokes but they were pinned fast.

"Does Pet want to come?" She asked

"Yes Mistress, please may I come?" I mumbled through the gag.

"Not yet."

Mistress Lauren promptly removed her hands from my member.

I moaned my displeasure.

"You can earn your orgasm Pet."

I heard a zipper and then felt the ball gag loosened and removed. Soon my nose was filled with the scent of Mistress' Lauren's wet pussy. I recalled the scent from other times I had eaten her out.

"You know what to do Pet" she stated as she lowered her labia down to my mouth.

I hesitated and Mistress Holly saw it

"It's okay my handsome Pet, help her out today, please."

With that I wrapped my mouth around Lauren's clit and sucked hard, not wasting anytime building her up.

"Oh, I forgot how good you are at this Pet Justin." She exclaimed

"Keep it up pet" she commanded as she ground her hips into my mouth. I worked her pussy hard with my mouth for a long time.

"Of fuck yess, I am going to cum."

"Ohhh, mmmm, fuck" she moaned as she came hard, soaking my lips in the sweet nectar from her pussy.

She slowly climbed off me and replaced the gag. My cock was raging hard again from tasting her (recall I love eating pussy) and Lauren went back to work stroking slowly again.

"1/3 of the way there, we are 20 minutes in Pet." I didn't know if I could keep erect for that long.

Over the next 20 minutes Mistress Lauren brought me to the edge of orgasm repeatedly. I fought against the restraints harder each time. I was sweating profusely and all I could think about was relieving the pressure in balls. My testicles felt heavy and sore. I couldn't slow my heart rate down anymore and I was practically panting through the ball gag.

Somehow my cock remained rock hard. Mistress Lauren knew how swollen my balls were and started massaging them hard. I writhed on the bed and groaned loud.

Lauren giggled at my discomfort but encouraged "you can make it Pet, you are 2/3 of the way there". I barely heard her.

I focused my thought on my beautiful, petite, red headed mistress I had pledged myself to. I wanted to please her and be free of that infernal cage and the control of these other women for good.

I felt something tight go around the base of my cock and realized Mistress Lauren must have put a cock ring on me. Soon a similar sensation appeared at the top of my scrotum. Two rings to prolong my erection even more and force me to cum hard.

The gloved hand returned to gently stroking me, with just a thumb and forefinger. It felt almost electric and every touch was now making my abs tense and my toes curl a bit.

I lost all sense of space and time. I felt a cool rag wipe up the sweat dripping off my head. Mistress Holly sensing my desperation and helping me with that small gesture.

Three or four or five more times (I don't really remember) Lauren brought me to the edge but didn't let me orgasm.

"Are you ready to orgasm now pet?"

"Yes Mistress. Please, I am begging you to let me cum" I forced through the ball gag. It came out garbled but she understood.

"This time you may come when ready"

"Thank you Mistress"

Lauren used more lube and stroked my cock long and fast while gently squeezing my balls. It didn't take long before I felt my orgasm building. I started moaning loud and moving my hips into her hands as much as I could.

"That's it, let me see that big load" Mistress Lauren teased.

I felt my orgasm coming up and so did Lauren. This time she did not stop stroking. The restraints rattled as I moved underneath them.

"Aaah, yesss, MMmMm"

My orgasm hit me harder than any orgasm in my life. I shot my cum hard enough that I felt it land on my chest and cheek. Wave after wave shot out of my cock, a more voluminous load than I thought humanely possible. My orgasm finally subsided and I had cramps in my abs and feet from clenching so hard during the climax. I felt my chest heaving up and down. Hands near my head removed the ball gag.

"Thank you Mistress Lauren, that was incredible". I said

She removed the blindfold and I saw her smile at me "I know. I must say, 95% of the guys I do this to cannot make it the hour, what did you focus on to last?"

"Simple- Mistress Holly".

Holly came over and kissed my forehead before taking a cloth and cleaning up my mess.

"Thank you Mistress Holly." I whispered.

The ladies worked together to undo all the restraints and then sat me up on the table.

"Thank you Pet Justin for that fun time, I will see you around." Mistress Lauren said as she promptly left.

Mistress Holly, still in that robe from earlier sat down next to me. I put my around her for comfort and support (I felt like I would fall over - too dehydrated).

She looked at me tenderly "How was that my handsome pet?"

"Honestly, I did not enjoy it despite cumming hard. I like pleasing and protecting you and am happy to be yours, but Miss Lauren is almost sadistic. That was more torture than any fun. Please do not make me do anything like that again." I confided.

"I promise I will not put you through that again and will keep you for myself. Now what do you need to feel better?"

"A shower, some water, and a nap. It was tiring physically and mentally. And it may be a few days before I can come up here again mistress."

Mistress Holly caressed my face.

"I understand. Come on. Let's get you cleaned up and relaxed."

I stood up wobbly and followed my beautiful woman to the large walk in double shower.

"Let me help clean you off pet, you are still looking a bit unsteady."

"I do not like feeling weak like this mistress"

"I know. And You don't have to call me mistress all the time. You can call me Holly and still be my pet submissive. I see you need more of a friendship with me too."

I nodded.

"Thank you Holly." In that moment Holly became even more beautiful to me. We stepped into the large shower together and turned the water on hot, letting the steam surround us. Holly washed the sweat off my body and I gave her a shoulder massage after washing her red locks.

We got out and I helped dry her off before she slipped back into that sexy little robe. I stared at her.

"You like this look handsome?" She asked, teasingly revealing one of her breasts.

"I don't know a man who wouldn't." I replied.

She flashed her sexy smile at me. "Come out to the couch with me, I want to finish what we started earlier"

"I don't think I will be getting anything up for awhile."

"Your job will be to sit on the couch, I am rewarding you with a show for being excellent today. I realize this took a lot out of you and I will show you I appreciate it."

I sat down on the couch relaxed and excited. Holly came down a minute later, a rabbit toy in her right hand. She moved the big recliner directly in front of me than stripped out of her robe, pushing her incredibly round ass towards my face as she did so. It was close enough I could smell her pussy. She sat in the chair facing me and slowly draped her legs over the armrests of the chair revealing her already glistening sex. She looked me in the eye as she began rubbing her clit. My eyes were fixated on her. She enraptured me with her soft moans. She reached for the rabbit and turned it on, watching my reaction as she plunged it deep into her pussy. Mistress was truly putting on a show for me and I felt humbled and honored by it. She started thrusting faster and I knew she was getting close to cumming. I watched as she gasped as her orgasm took over her body. Her legs and pussy shaking and nipples hard and erect. To my surprise it was enough to bring my cock out of its stupor and it stood stiff at the sight and sounds emanating from my beautiful Mistress.

Her orgasm abated and she closed her legs (much to my disappointment) and looked at me, surprised to see my cock standing erect.

"Well, I guess he wasn't totally spent, huh?"

"I guess not. Thank you for the show."

"Now we can relax. Hold me pet while I sit in your lap".

I sat back as Holly came nearby. To my surprise as she sat down, she guided my hard cock into her soaking wet pussy. I moaned as she slid down my shaft.

"Ahhh yes, I have wanted that back in me since the day you were allowed to dominate me". She leaned back into me and grabbed my head as I held her hips, slowly moving my hips up and down. Her pussy felt incredible around my cock and we took this coupling nice and slow.

"Just relax pet, let me work for once." Holly breathed.

I stopped my hips moving and she took over, gracefully sliding up and down my shaft.

"Your pussy is incredible Mistress"

"I know pet" she giggled.

She sped her movements up just a little and it was too much for me in my weakened state.

"Mistress, I am going to cum"

"Mmmhmmm" Holly moaned.

She moved her hips even faster and I grabbed her waist as I felt my climax approaching. At the last moment I pulled her down as far as I could, my cock deep inside her as I shot my load.

"Ohh yess"

"Ohh I am cumming too pet" I felt her pussy grab my cock tight, urging it to stay planted deep in her.

Holly collapsed down into me.

"Good boy, handsome".

"Thank you beautiful Mistress".

"Again, Holly is fine most of the time".

After catching our breath we retired to the bedroom. I laid down on my side and Holly tucked into me like the other night. Her round ass was perfectly nestled in my lap. I put my arm around her and assumed my role as nightly protector (like any good pet).

"Holly?"

"Yes, Pet?"

"I have a very strong affinity for you and think I may be falling for you."

"I feel similarly Pet, thank you for being open. Hold me close and rest, you have had a long day".

I pulled Holly in tight to me and drifted off with the scent of her hair filling my breaths. I loved being hers and hers alone.

PetJ
PetJ
41 Followers