The Lodge Ch. 03

Story Info
PetJ and Mistress Holly Bond.
3.1k words
4.31
4.8k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PetJ
PetJ
41 Followers

Day 3 (continued)

Mistress Holly invited to lay down in bed while she undressed. I watched with hungry eyes as she ditched her clothes and let her gorgeous red hair down.

"I am so happy you decided to stay Pet" she said as she climbed into bed next to me.

"Would you like to help me relax so I may fall asleep easier?"

"Of course Mistress, whatever you need."

She gently pushed my head toward her right breast. I took the cue and latched my lips eagerly. I sucked slowly and gently, feeling her nipple become erect against my tongue.

"Ahh yes, that's perfect my Pet" Mistress Holly whispered through a moan.

Truth is, I love sucking on breasts almost as much as eating pussy. It's even better to be able to please my Mistress by doing this fun task. I loved the way Mistress tasted this first night together. She had a bit of a sweet taste to her skin and I could still smell her amazing perfume. My cock grew hard in its cage straining against the metal and making me groan.

"Aww, that poor cock" Mistress Holly said "I know you have 3 days in this. Hang in there with me and serve me well and I will make sure your next orgasm is one you won't forget."

I groaned ascent and continued to work her soft breast with my mouth. I heard her vibrator turn on and she began to moan as she pressed it into her clit. Within a couple minutes, I felt her body tighten and I sucked hard on her nipple, encouraging her climax.

"Ahh, yes Pet. Fuck!" She exclaimed as her orgasm took her. I held tight to her and kept sucking her erect nipple as she came. I felt her body quiver underneath me.

She gently pushed my head off her as her breathing went back to normal.

"Thank you my Pet. I enjoyed that a lot. Now hold me as I fall asleep. As my willing pet, you are also my guard and protector."

"Your welcome Mistress, sleep well." I pulled her in close to me, pulled the sheet around us and wrapped my arm around her. Mistress is so much smaller than me and tucked nicely into my torso, her beautiful round ass in my lap. My nose became inundated with the wonderful smell of my Mistress' hair. The scent was intoxicating.

I love my new role being her Pet. I take great pride that she chose me as her Pet and Protector (though what she needs protecting from I don't know, it seems safe here at the Lodge).

I fell asleep wrapped around my Mistress, looking forward to tomorrow.

Day 4:

I awoke to Mistress caressing my shoulder.

"Good morning Mistress" I said with a smile.

"Good morning my Pet. Would you like to get breakfast?"

"Yes please, I am starving".

Mistress got up and grabbed something of her dresser. As she came back I realized it was a leash about 6 feet long made from the same dark brown leather as the collar I was wearing. She clipped the end onto the collar's ring.

"Come then." She commanded with a tug.

"Of course Mistress" I replied, rising from the bed. I looked out the window and noticed it had snowed quite bit overnight. The woods looked incredible covered in white, the green of the tall pines poking through.

Another tug on the leash "Come now, Pet".

I followed mistress down the hall. Mistress' ass was bouncing seductively. I was quickly reminded of the chastity cage as my cock hardened and strained against the bars. I groaned a bit.

Mistress turned around "ooh, here I have been teasing you with my backside and now your cock is yearning for freedom. We can work on that later. At least to let you cum" she winked at me and pulled me into the kitchen behind her.

The three other Mistresses were already there. Mistresses Amy and Lauren were naked still and Mistress Sarah in a dress that was just long enough to be considered "Safe For Work". My cock fought harder to free itself.

"I think I speak for all of us when I say I am happy you decided to stay for Mistress Holly, Pet". Mistress Lauren nodded approvingly at my mistress.

"I am quite happy and he did an excellent job last night" Mistress Holly bragged. I smiled, proud to have pleased her.

"Come sit and eat you two, we have a great breakfast of eggs, home fries and sausage." Mistress Amy offered.

After all the Mistresses sat down, I took my place in the chair next to Holly. I kind of missed not being asked to consume a pussy appetizer.

"So what are your plans with you new pet today" Mistress Sarah asked.

"I want him to workout this morning, and then he is going to join me manning the store." mistress Holly said.

"I don't think so. After his workout we have reserved the next two nights for you in the executive cabin. You deserve time with your new Pet and he needs to bond with you".

"Really? You ladies have done so much for me already though. Are you sure?"

"It's already done."

Mistress Holly looked incredibly happy and cute. I wanted to spend more time with just her too. The other mistresses are beautiful and fun, but I belonged to Mistress Holly now.

"I will have to make sure Pet properly thanks you on Wednesday".

Nods went around the table and all eyes landed on me.

"We really thought you word turn Holly down. Why did you decide to stay?" Mistress Lauren asked.

My Domme nodded at me and I thought a bit about the answer.

"After the initial shock of finding myself here, the last three days have been the most enjoyable, intense days I have ever had. I didn't want those to stop. And I enjoy serving Mistress Holly in all ways, especially as her protector. "

The ladies at the table seemed to like that answer. I finished my meal and Mistress Holly let me off the leash to go workout.

"Come back to our room after for a shower pet."

"Of course, my beautiful goddess."

It was my first visit to the workout room and I wasn't disappointed. It was weird to work out naked but the place was well stocked with a power rack and all the weights one could need. I worked up a good sweat over the course of an hour before heading back to Mistress Holly's room.

"There you are pet. Why don't you get the shower warm for us?"

"Yes Mistress". I went into the en suite and started the shower. Checking the temperature and getting it to a point where I thought it would be comfortable.

Mistress entered the shower and gestured for me to follow her. I climbed in and watched the water running down her smooth skin. Droplets catching a bit in the trimmed hair on her pubic mound.

She put a hand on my shoulder and pressed downward. I went down to my knees and sat back, bringing my face even with her hips. "Please me Pet" she commanded, hand on the back of my head and guiding me towards her pussy.

I moved in the rest of the way, excited to use my tongue for the first time on her as her Pet. I grabbed her hips and started gently licking her slit. She tasted incredible and I loved being on my knees pleasing her.

"Ooh, yes Pet, more of that" Mistress moaned as I gently sucked on her clit. Mistress pressed her hips towards my mouth and I began alternating between sliding my tongue inside her and sucking on her engorged clit.

"Ahh, don't you dare stop pet.."

I sucked harder on her clit as her breathing sped up, using my arms to hold her as tight to me as I could.

"Yess, that's it, ohh Fuck..." She almost screamed as I brought her to orgasm. Her body shook and I tasted the sweetness of her pussy juices as they hit my face. I took it all in loving every bit of it.

My cock ached fighting against its cage. I groaned a bit.

"Stand up Pet."

I stood up as commanded. Mistress reached down and massaged my aching balls.

"Oooh, thank you Mistress".

"That's for doing a great job".

My beautiful goddess continued to massage my testicles expertly, bringing me to the edge.

"Mistress, may I please cum?" I begged.

"Not yet Pet". She took her hand away.

My balls ached. I don't know how I am going to make it to Wednesday evening.

"Now wash me since you made me a wet mess. "

I soaped up a loofah and gently scrubbed Mistress' body. She handed me the the shampoo and conditioner and I took my time working it through her amazing red locks.

Mistress rinsed off and stepped out, leaving me to clean myself up.

I finished up and went out into the bedroom. Mistress Holly was already dressed in pants and a thick coat.

"We have to walk to the executive cabin from here. It's not far but I had Mistress Lauren bring some warm cloths and a jacket for the hike"

"Thank you Mistress".

We bundled up and Mistress handed me a backpack to carry with some outfits in it.

She hooked up my leash and led us outside.

The cool Wisconsin air was refreshing. I followed Mistress obediently as she led us to a large cabin. She punched the door code and we went in.

"Strip." Mistress ordered as she closed the door behind me.

I dropped all I had on in the foyer. I was back to my birthday suit and must say I have come to like the freedom of no clothes these last few days.

"Take my bag to the bedroom and then come out here to wait for me."

"Of course Mistress". I carried her bag in and put it on the large bed. I noticed a closet in the room was open that looked like a mini version of the toy store in the chalet.

"Don't worry, we will use some of that tonight" Mistress winked at me.

I retreated to the living room and sat on the couch. Patiently waiting for my goddess to return.

A few minutes later Mistress Holly walked out. My cock was instantly erect and straining against its cage. Mistress was wearing tall black stilettos, sheer black thigh high stockings, long black gloves, and a white corset to contrast it all. Nothing covered her pussy and ass. She held my leash in her hands.

"You look absolutely stunning Mistress". I couldn't help staring.

"Thank you my strong, handsome pet".

She approached me with the leash and I held my head forward so she could clip it in.

She led me up to the loft in the cabin. It had a big window facing out over the properties lake.

I was looking at the picturesque sight and didn't notice anything else in the room at first.

I felt a tug and my collar and looked over to see Mistress pointing at what appeared to be half a bed sticking out of the wall.

"Sit on the edge pet".

I did as I was told.

"Now lay back and put your legs up towards your head."

I pulled my legs over myself as best I could, the weird half bed thing supporting my head and back well. Mistress clipped my ankles into cuffs attached to the wall. My hands were similarly cuffed near the head of the bed and then mistress brought two thick leather straps across my abdomen to hold me down. I notice they strategically left my nipples open. I recalled this is a similar position to what I used to put girlfriends in for deep penetration (without the restraints).

"Be right back Pet. You look so good tied up like that."

"Thank you Mistress" I replied nervously. Mistress walked out and came back less than a minute later. I couldn't see anything different at first. Then she moved to my side and I could see the addition. A nice, fairly large, red strap on.

"Do you like my cock Pet?"

I nodded. A bit of fear crept in. I had only been pegged that once before by Mistress Sarah.

"Are you nervous?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Try and relax my Pet. I promise it will feel great if you relax and give me all control."

"Yes Mistress." I said taking in a deep breath and letting it out slowly as she positioned herself in front of my upturned ass. I tensed up a bit as spread some cold lube over my hole.

"Relax". She commanded gently.

I took another calming breath. Mistress grabbed one of my legs and lined her cock up to my hole. My cock throbbed in its cage as I felt the head press against my ass. My ass fought the sensation wanting to clamp shut.

"Pet, you must relax"

I inhaled deeply and relaxed on the exhale. As I did I felt more pressure and then Mistress' cock popped into my ass.

"Ahh, mmmm" I moaned. My own cock responded by twitching and trying to grow against the cage.

"Do you like how my cock feels in there?"

"Yes my goddess." I couldn't lie. The feeling of being stretched was nice and it put a good pressure on my prostate.

Mistress pushed her cock the rest of the way in slowly, gauging my moans and reactions. My cock was throbbing the hardest it had been since having the cage locked on.

"Ooooh" my breathing increased as I felt her push the dildo in as far as she could.

"This amazing ass is mine and I am going to use it whenever I want".

"Of course Mistress, whatever you desire".

Holly slowly began to fuck my hole. Sliding the cock in and out only a little at first. She built up her strokes to as long as she could without the dildo popping out of my ass. I writhed and moaned in my restraints. When she pushed in deep, the dildo hit my prostate and forced a drop of precum out of my raging cock. I wanted free of the chastity cage so bad.

"Ahhh, Mistress, thank you for making me yours"

She nodded and thrust her hips faster, holding a vibrator at the top of the strap on.

"Ahh" Mistress moaned "yess, I am cunning" she said as she held the cock deep inside me and brought herself to climax. I moaned as she came, some of the vibrations traveling down the dildo deep inside me.

She pulled the dildo out with a pop and took off the harness.

"You did amazing my Pet. Would you like to cum today?"

"Yes mistress. Please" I replied, not knowing how that would happen with my cock caged.

I saw mistress reach for something in a nearby toy bin. She held what she grabbed over my head so I could take it in. Two intense looking nipple clamps with a chain. Before I could put a cohesive though together, she clamped one on my left nipple.

"Ah, fuck" escaped my lips.

Mistress slapped my ass hard.

"Language, Pet".

"Sorry Mistress"

She clipped the other one on and I moaned loud as it pinched tight, the sensation both painful and pleasurable at the same time.

Mistress grabbed a magic wand and turned it on. She showed it to me before holding it to the clamp on my right nipple.

"Ohh, Mistress, that hurts" I said, but my cock was throbbing and twitching, trying to escape its metal warden.

"I can see you like it Pet" Mistress said, nodding towards my cock. She slid the wand down and positioned it in the open spot under the head of my cock.

"Ahhh, thank you Mistress" I moaned over the vibrator.

"You deserve it Pet. Now let me know when you are going to cum".

"Of course Mistress"

Mistress Holly wrapped her free hand around my testicles and started massaging them. It wasn't long before I felt my load building. My cock struggling tremendously in the chastity cage. I had never come with my cock trapped like this.

"Mistress, may I cum please?" I begged.

"I will count you down. You must hold it until 1. Is that understood?"

"Yes Mistress."

She wiggled the vibrator back and forth and began counting down.

"10...9...8...7...6...5" I was holding back my orgasm with all my might. I wanted to please Mistress and make it to 1.

"4...3...2.....1" Right at 1, Mistress removed the vibrator and pulled hard on the chain connecting the clamps to my nipples.

My cock started shooting cum but I didn't feel the normal sensations associated with orgasm. I felt my balls draining. Cum dropped out onto my stomach.

"Congratulations Pet, you just had your first ruined orgasm. Your balls get emptied but no orgasm satisfaction."

"But Mistress, you said I could come tonight?"

"And you did. I didn't say you could orgasm."

She was right, she never said that. I was disappointed and horny still despite cumming.

Mistress gently slapped my drained balls; "Now what do you say?"

"Thank you Mistress Holly".

"You are welcome Pet."

I moaned as Mistress removed the clamps from my nipples. The blood flowing back causing some pain that was kind of arousing. Mistress also wiped up my cum before releasing me from the restraints.

"Take your time pet. Don't want you passing out upon standing."

I nodded and slowly sat up. Pausing on the weird half bed before getting to my feet. Mistress attached the leash to my collar before leading me back to the couch in the living room.

"Now, I know that was intense Pet. But you were amazing. I got so horny helping you cum. I want you to eat my pussy and then you may take a rest with your head on my lap. How does that sound."

"That sounds perfect Mistress".

Mistress Holly sat on the couch and spread her legs, revealing again her amazing pussy. I knelt in front her and eagerly began licking her wet slit, taking in her scent and taste. I sucked her swollen clit while her breathing increased. She ground her hips into my face. I sucked hard as I could on her clit.

"Ahh yess Pet. I am cumming" she exclaimed as her body tightened and released during her orgasm. As her orgasm subsided I released my suction hold on her clit.

"Thank you Pet."

She pulled up on the leash and guided my head to rest in her lap as I stretched out on the couch. I was exhausted. I could smell her sweet pussy as I laid there. I breathed deep, taking it all in as Mistress stroked my head.

I fell asleep quickly.

To be continued.

PetJ
PetJ
41 Followers