The Loft

Story Info
A group of woman steal away for extramarital sex.
34.5k words
3.57
3.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Prologue.

xxx

Cleverly situated at the heart of London's West End, one of the most exciting districts of the city, Soho Lofts apartments offered spacious and trendy one and two-bedroom apartments with large windows, modern furniture, luxurious appliances, and tasteful décor. The ideal location is only a short distance away from Tottenham Court Road, Leicester Square, and Piccadilly Underground Stations, offering direct links to and from Heathrow Airport and Paddington Central.

The building also features a concierge service, and all lofts have a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and two bathrooms with a shower. Popular points of interest near the apartment include the Queen's Theatre, Prince Of Wales Theatre, and Dominion Theatre.

Beverley Dawson chose the large open-plan one at the very top of the building. She christened it the Danish Room after the Danish Dinesen wooden floors. The bespoke Italian Boffi kitchen features Gaggenau and Miele appliances, a subzero wine fridge, high-quality Corian work surfaces, and a large breakfast bar with a touch-close drawer mechanism. The bright and spacious double bedroom, featured by electromagnetic glass, is flooded with natural light from the two large southwest-facing floor-to-ceiling windows and benefits from a fully equipped ensuite, including both a large double-ended bath and a separate walk-in shower.

"Not bad for nine grand a week," said an admiring Ana Fox.

"Not bad at all," agreed an impressed Eliza Barra.

The satisfied busty blonde that was Beverley folded her arms and raised her flute of Bollinger and clinked it with those of her other close friends, Crissy Hynes and Anjali Rai. The thirty-five-year-old beamed like a Cheshire cat as she sat in one of the padded leather chairs in the 969-square-foot loft. Only a month before she had found out that her distant Uncle in Woolloomooloo had died and left her his legacy. A cool ten million Australian dollars. About five million in sterling. She could barely remember the fellow but he apparently remembered her. The Aussie landowner had no living children and so she had become the lucky beneficiary.

"You see, the thing to remember about conducting an extra-marital affair is to consider all possible outcomes and make sure that nobody finds out. This is why we shall use the loft exclusively and not stray to anywhere we might be noticed."

Bev visibly relaxed. It had taken her six months of planning to make this idea happen. The friends finally had somewhere they could use as their own exclusive hideaway.

"Ah, here's Ariana. Late as usual."

"Sorry. Signal failure at Bond Street. The Central Line is fucked up."

Beverley smiled at her little group. All six of them had met at school and had stayed friends since. Since they had reconnected after the end of the pandemic they had agreed to a standing date every Sunday to air their grievances and unwind in like-minded company.

They had all married well. Anjali, an Anglo-Indian, had wed a Hindu fellow who had become a successful bespoke tailor. Eliza was married to a magnificent chef in one of the best Mexican restaurants in London. Crissy designed dresses with her husband, and Ana was an art curator with hers. Ariana's husband was in local government and actually worked at the very school the ladies had attended in their teens. Beverley herself was a professional photographer who specialised in advertising with her fifty-year-old spouse, Ronald.

Apart from their long friendship, all five shared the same problems in their otherwise normal lives. Their other halves had all abstained from sex, choosing to have celibate relations. Over the past year, this had rankled with six red-blooded females who regarded themselves as at the peak of their sexual prowess, and still attractive enough to be noticed. Once a month the group gathered for a night out together. They had all aired their frustrations to each other but had refrained from cheating behind their husband's backs. So when Beverley hit the jackpot, she came up with a solution for them all to sow their wild oats.

"I think we're entitled to have a sex life as long as we stay committed to our husbands," continued Dawson. "It's not only men who think about sex all the time. We think more about getting laid than they even do."

"Right. Women enjoy having it off just as much as the next guy. How's your love life, Crissy?" asked Anjali.

"Peter and I are still in love," said Crissy. "We used to have sex regularly. In fact, I gave him a blow job, one of my specials, only a month ago and he loved it. But what did I get in return? Nada. I finished off with my vibe as usual."

"The last time Tom and I had sex was a year ago." Ana took a big gulp of bubbly. "He was good though and he fucked me silly. Had me clawing at the sheets with pleasure. And all of a sudden he kept on giving me excuses for not wanting to make love. I thought he might be seeing someone else but he says not. I'm gagging for a shagging."

"Miguel is the same. God, I came twice with him the last time we fucked. I was well and truly grateful that night. But now he works in the restaurant twenty-seven."

Eliza pouted as the others all nodded in agreement. They were all in need of some loving.

"So, are we all in? Will you all do it?" Everybody smiled back at Beverley who sat back relieved. "Okay, next the question. I want to talk it over with everyone. Do we decide to find the right weekend that suits us all and you all let me arrange the scenario? All expenses are paid by me and you are not allowed to bring any guests. You can choose any fantasy you want, with either males or females of even groups."

She paused to let it all sink in before she continued her proposal.

"All participants will be screened and made to understand the rules. Any positive test for disease, excessive drinking, or disrespect to any of us will result in expulsion. I have made contacts and I am highly satisfied with everything. Our husbands know nothing about the loft. It shall be our secret hideaway. In one sense we are cheating but in a respectful way. We are not sleeping around or planning on leaving our marriages. We're just feeding a need. Living out our sexual fantasies. So, who can make it here next weekend?"

All five whipped out their mobile phones and checked calendars.

"It looks like I'm free," said Anjali.

"Right then. That's settled, Be here on Saturday night at nine."

"Bloody hell," quipped Ana. "I've got goosebumps!"

x

Chapter One, Anjali's story.

When the British Empire ruled the world, they slowly planted seeds for all kinds of nationalities to come to the old country. Enter Anjali Rai from West India. She had married at eighteen and she and her new husband quickly discovered they were sexually compatible. They had gone through the entire Kama Sutra within a month. They moved to East London where Anjali bore him two children. After her second pregnancy, her breasts ballooned to a 32DD cup size, something that her husband found a complete turn-off. At thirty years old, she was proud of the fact that her body was still as fit and toned as ever. She had matured into an absolutely stunning woman with exotic features and a light brown complexion. On the night in question, Anjali looked in a scarlet pant saree with an attached long drape, and a hand-embellished blouse with a plunging V-neck.

"How thoughtful."

Beverley had made her feel welcome when Anjali entered the loft to see lots of plants, flower arrangements, and Vastu decorations to make the space bright and inviting. There were also figurines of Ganesha and Buddha for a traditional feel. It is an Indian tradition to worship the Tulsi plant and in many Indian households, the plant occupies a dedicated spot in the courtyard or interior. She took a deep breath and inhaled the smell of jasmine that came from the coloured nine-inch incense sticks. The effect gave her a sense of a delightful fragrant sanctuary.

Still highly sexed, Anjali had told Beverley that she had fantasised about making love to not one, but two, virile young men for just one night. It would go a long way to satisfying her needs and desires. She had given Anil, her husband an excuse to leave the house and she hurried to West London. She had anticipated this evening for a long time. The group had all spoken about their fantasies and tonight it was happening for real.

"Hello, boys. You must be Paul and Peter."

"At your service, Madam."

"Do call me Anjali."

Both good-looking men took her breath away. They both looked about her age with wavy dark hair, nice physiques, and broad smiles. Beverley had spoken vaguely about a posh escort agency and that she would not be disappointed in her choices. A shiver ran through her as she was given a quick hug and a squeeze. Her heart began racing. They were simply the sexiest guys she'd ever encountered. It was almost a year since she and Anil had made love. Twelve months since she had felt lips on hers, a tongue in her mouth, or a hard dick inside her. There had hardly been a week gone by when she did not think about sex. She still had feelings for her husband, but she missed the physical side so much. She didn't want a relationship, just a one-night stand.

"You look ravishing."

"Thank you."

"What a lovely room," Peter said, flashing her his captivating smile. "You seem a little nervous, Anjali."

"Yes I am a bit, I have never done this before."

"Just relax, We're very experienced."

"How do you want to do this?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, different ladies have different preferences."

"I don't understand."

"Well some like to be seduced, others like to take the lead, some want to be treated with a certain roughness and like to be dominated."

"Gosh, I don't know."

For the first time, Anjali realised that this was going to happen and that she was conversing with two strangers who were about to shag her at the same time.

"We'll treat her like the lady she is."

Paul did not wait on ceremony and kissed her hard on the mouth. As he rubbed himself against her she could feel his erect cock straining against his trousers. There was an urgency about him and she felt the same. Peter moved in close and his engorged cock pressed up against the left leg of her pants. They were obviously on Viagra despite her choosing such a racy saree. All three huddled up and kissed and caressed in their rising passion. Anjali sighed breathlessly at the heavenly feel of two rugged young men hugging her quivering body.

"This is nice."

Paul's hands wandered all over the front of her scarlet blouse. He cupped her bare left breast under the soft silk and felt the fullness of her hefty tit. Behind her, Peter unbuttoned her top and slipped it from her heaving shoulders. Her head snapped back as Paul licked her boobs as he held them in his hands. Sandwiched between the pair of rented lovers, Anjali purred as their hard erections bumped her hot body. She let out a moan as Peter pressed the palm of his hand against her loins. She humped his hand and her pussy moistened in her pants. Paul next removed her bottoms, leaving the lusty Indian woman in her panties and high-heeled sandals. Peter caressed her plump backside as Paul reached inside her knickers in order to stroke her puffy labia.

"You're nice and wet," said Paul as his deft fingers made long upward strokes of her gash.

"Oh, yes. I'm so ready for it."

"You have an awesome body."

"You're too kind."

Paul surprised her when he brought his middle digit up to her mouth so she could taste her own wetness. She licked his fingers eagerly and sucked on his finger with audible noises. Now Peter frigged her snatch as he nibbled on her left earlobe. Both men frog-marched the dizzy woman to the bedroom. Beverley had splashed out on an outstanding king-size bed made of walnut burl wood combined with white lacquer, sycamore marquetry inlays hand-carved wood columns, and casted bronze ornaments. Paul sank to his knees and moved her to the edge. He raised her legs so that he could remove her underwear. With her bush exposed, Anjali settled on the bed with her legs slightly apart.

"Lick her pussy. Long slow licks at first."

Paul looked at his chum and opened her legs wide enough so that he could place his tongue against her sensitive inner thighs. She welcomed his hot breath and then his wet tongue close to her mons. Her juices gathered in her muff as the stud held her thighs open with a firm grip. He licked her gently with languid swipes as he slid two fingers into her wet opening. He pumped her pussy as each stroke of his tongue made her hotter and hotter.

"This is different," she cooed as Paul licked around her labia.

Peter joined in and for the first time ever the horny Indian had not one but two mouths in her snatch. As one ran his tongue up one side of her mons, the other licked down the opposite side. She thrust out with her hips, losing herself in the moment and wanting more stimulation. When one of them. Both? Made contact with her clitoris, Anjali spasmed as that sweet nub throbbed maddingly. The guys stabbed with their pointed tongues again and again, until she grabbed their heads and played with their hair. She panted and pushed up hard and her juices trickled out and ran slowly down the crack of her buns.

"Fuck!"

Peter was the first to strip off. He shrugged his jacket off and then unbuttoned his crisp white shirt. Anjali stared at his hairless chest. His upper body was well-defined, and he looked fit and strong. His hands went to the leather belt of his slacks and then he unzipped his fly. As Paul still lightly fingered her, it was as if she were dreaming. Peter now stood before them naked. He looked fantastic. He was now very much erect with a perfectly smooth eight-inch boner.

"Nice one," she thought as she studied his desirable dick, noting that he was uncircumcised as his bell end emerged from under his foreskin.

She looked into his dreamy eyes and he reminded her of a doting boy next door type rather than a smooth Casanova. Then she stared at his mouth-watering dick. She simply had to fuck him, right there and then, and her pussy throbbed like crazy as a result. Paul meanwhile had undressed and also had a fine erect dick. He was equally as handsome as Peter, with a solid build, wavy hair, and a captivating grin.

"Would you like to suck us off? If you want to."

I want! Anjali cupped her tingling muff and took Paul's big cock in her hands. She moved her head away a little so she could look at it up close. So pale compared to Anil. And thicker in the shaft. It even smelt sexy, if that is possible, with a combination of his pre cum and a cleanliness. She began to lick it. Up and down and round and round. She gleefully licked its length, its girth, its hilt, and its bulbous tip. She cradled his big balls in the palm of her hand and then licked them too. Amazing! She was letting go with a man to a level she had never let go of before. And his responses were simply perfect. He caressed her long hair and stroked her face.

"Very good, Anjali."

Pleased by the response, she turned to Peter and opened her mouth. His cock slid in and she coughed a little. She had never had such a mouthful. She gripped his tight bum and the feel of his cheeks in her hands as he contracted and expanded were thrilling. Anjali began to suck them off in turn. Her full lips pursed as she drew their fat helmets into her drooling mouth. Over and over she devoured their dicks until she had to pause when she gasped for air. She had to admit that she felt like a wanton hussy as she decadently let her spit dribble down her chin. She pulled her head back a bit, releasing cock from her mouth.

"Oh, you boys. Fuck my face! Treat my Indian mouth like a wet cunt."

Paul guided his cock back into her lips and started to slowly fuck her mouth. He was soon pistoning in and out of her throat, just like she desired. He slipped out and Peter fed his cock into her mouth. After fucking her mouth for a little longer, Anjali took both cocks in her hand again and held them both to her mouth, trying hard to suck them both at the same time.

"You guys like treating me like a slut, don't you? How about you both fuck my big tits?"

Anjali giggled as she squeezed her huge jugs together, creating one big tit. Peter stepped up and pointed his cock towards her and placed his prick into her ample cleavage. His cock sat in a sweat-covered valley of flesh. She dipped her head and Shannon spat onto his cock for lubrication. She then wrapped her tits around his shaft, creating a tight tit tunnel for him to fuck. He rested his hands on her shoulders and started to pump up with rotating motions of the hips. e.

"Oooo, yeah. That feel good, babe. I love the feeling of a hard cock sliding between my big titties."

Paul stroked his own cock as he watched the saucy minx get her big tits fucked. The lewd slapping sound of his dick pounding her cleavage filled the room. He slipped out from her slippery channel and Anjali immediately took him into her mouth, slobbering saliva all the way down to his balls. She tucked him back in and pushed her mammaries together. He pumped up hard so that the head of his cock poked out at the top of her cleavage.

"Come on, Paul. It's your turn."

The curvy Indian babe sucked on Peter a couple of times and then welcomed the other stud in her fun bags. Her big tits glistened with her sweat and spit as she trapped his dick. He put his hands on his hips as he thrust back and forth in her cleavage.

"That's it, baby. Pump that big hard boner between my tits."

They switched up twice, increasing the lubrication in her tit valley. Then she let go of her boobs and sat up on her haunches.

"Here's fun. I want you both to fuck my tits at the same time. It's gonna feel so fucking hot having your cocks and my tits rubbing all over each other."

"You're a fresh one and no mistake."

No novices at this game, the two hired studs duly had Anjali stretch out on the bed with her head hanging back over the edge. Her hair hung down almost to the carpet as Paul straddled her face, facing towards the other end. Peter settled on her stomach looking at her face. As she squeezed her boobs together, he pushed his erection between her tits and then Paul slid in beside him. They both started to shunt to and fro instantly getting into a rhythm.

"Oh fuck guys, this is amazing! Fuck those tits!"

They were really getting into their stride no and the lewd sound of her big tits flapping on their cocks grew louder. The guys also had the unique sensation of feeling their boners rubbing together between her tits. The position began to tell on all three and eventually, they slipped out from between her sweaty boobs.

"Wonderful. You both need to fuck me now."

Paul looked at her heaving breasts and laid her back on the bed. He slowly pushed the end of his cock against her open lips. His large cock slipped in easily with her wetness as Peter stood by the bed, watching each stroke of his cock. In and out, deep and slow. His thrusts got deeper and deeper and Anjali snapped her head back into a pillow.

"Oh, fuck yes. Fuck me, fuck me hard. Harder!"

Peter held his cock tight and gave it a few strokes while she turned to look at him. She wanted that cock in her mouth. He obliged her and moved closer to the bed and knelt close to her face. He wanked himself for a minute and edged ever closer and then he slid his hot hard cock into her watering mouth. She squeezed his cock with her tongue and sucked hard. She opened wide and engulfed his cock to allow him to push it in and out of her mouth at will. As he pushed on so his balls as he slapped against her face.

"Bad boy! Ummm, bad, bad!"

Paul expertly flexed his hips and drove into her deeper. Her big boobs rose and fell until he fell on top of her and crushed them under his broad chest. He made assured pelvic thrusts and began to fuck her faster. His stiff shaft repeatedly thrusting back and forth into her slick cunt. She responded to his hammer strokes with deep moans that made her hum on Peter's log.

123z
123z
825 Followers