The Loft

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?"

Karen Crissy along with her to the end of the bed and took a peeled and rather chilly cucumber. She inserted one end into her cunt and pointed to Crissy to do the same with the other end. Crissy's mouth gaped open as she put the first two inches inside her pussy and stretched out her legs. Together they moved along the bed on their bums, grinding and writhing toward each other. Gradually the cucumber became moist and soggy, shrinking as their pussies neared each other. Crissy clenched her buttocks and used her elbow to encroach on Karen. Their bodies shuddered as the fruit and veg became mushy and soft. The incredible coupling triggered an unprecedented orgasm and Crissy blushed bright crimson and squirted the destroyed veg.

"Fuck, I came so hard!"

Crissy and Karen clung to each other, reveling in the unique shared moment. Crissy felt perspiration prickling beneath her skin as they eventually disengaged.

"I think we need to clean up, girls," advised Melissa.

x

After they hit the two luxurious bathrooms, the group reconvened in the main room again. As they relaxed in white bathrobes they drank the supplied wine, Melissa waltzed in wearing a strap-on dildo, suitably lubricated. A black harness of leather was about her waist, and a fake phallus of smooth black latex protruded from an attachment in front.

"Oh...my...god! It's a man's...thing. And it's huge!" gushed Crissy.

"Do you know how to use it?"

"Yes. It's all about the lower body. It's like dancing in a way."

"It's a good one," said Sue, presumably from experience." It's gotta be what, six, seven inches?"

"Seven."

I can't begin to imagine what that must feel like."

"You'll love it. I'll go slow at first."

As she said this, Mel placed her hands on Crissy's waist and turned her around so that she was now facing away with her back towards her. With her hands on the back of one of the sofas. Crissy rested with her backside jutting out behind her. Mel took a moment to caress her pert buttocks and to stroke the edge of her sex between her thighs, pressing up into her moist slit. She used her slender fingers to tease the brunette's outer and inner labia apart, and the girl shuddered with excitement and anticipation.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

At first, Crissy felt the bulbous knob of the dildo press against her opening, and then it slowly pushed in. Melissa was true to her word and took her time, although the slow insertion into her pussy was actually more arousing than a sudden plunging-in would have been. As the first few inches sank home, Crissy made soft whimpers of delight. The long-haired blonde made small but effective rocking motion with her hips, slowly withdrawing the dildo until only its very tip remained inside, and then feeding Crissy the rest. She grasped her shoulders with both hands for leverage and then her pelvis slammed forward.

"I think we can step this up."

She rammed the dildo back into her hard, pulling back out, and then drilling into her again. Mel was now administering the complete opposite of her earlier tactics. No more slow penetrations, only heavy shafting with her hips pivoting this way and that to pump the strap-on cock in and out of Crissy at a furious pace.

"You love it from behind, don't you? Try pushing back."

Lost in the moment, Crissy bucked back and let out a yelp as the dildo went deeper inside her. She used her hands to balance herself and began pushing back and forth.

"Deeper, deeper, oh my, deeper!".

Now, Mel's hips were a blur, as she pumped the slick dildo in and out faster. She fondled the woman's tits and gleefully rubbed her bald cunt against her pert cheeks.

"Feels...so good. You're going to make...me cum."

The deep penetration and fast pace were too much for her and her orgasm came there and then. Soaked in sweat, Crissy fell across the sofa, exhausted but content.

"I need some of that."

Sue quickly took Crissy's lead as Melissa sat on the edge of the seat. She stayed still as her friend climbed onto her lap and rubbed her pussy along the length of the slick dildo. Then she reached under and positioned the tapered head against her opening and pushed herself slowly onto it.

"Oh, wow!"

The latex fuck toy stretched her wide and she breathed in hard as she bit her lower lip and pushed down even more.

Mel held the false cock at the root as she watched Sue take a few more deep breaths. She moved her hips again and then slipped up all the way, eliciting a prolonged groan from her wet lips. Crissy watched in fascination as it slid inside the pink folds of Sue's weeping pussy. Had that thing just brought her off? Sue began moving her hips, sliding back and forth and gasping each time the head reentered her on the up stroke. Karen came up behind her and covered her jiggling tits with her hands, her slender fingers gently rolling her nipples between them.

"Fuck! I love this big dildo!"

Leaning forward, Sue placed the palms of her hands on Melissa's shoulders, rotating her hips for maximum effect.

"Look at that! She took it all!"

Melissa fingered Sue's wetness as the girl increased the pace of her strokes. Her hips moved quickly now, and her backside bounced happily on Mel's lap.

"I'm coming!" she screamed, pushing herself onto the dildo and holding it inside her as she climaxed. "Told you I could take it all!"

Melissa pushed Sue away, got up and undid the harness, and held it up.

"Now, which of you two is going to fuck me?"

"I'll do it," offered Crissy as she quickly tied the straps around her waist and upper thighs. "Just like dancing, right?"

Mel nodded and sat on the edge of the sofa, spreading her legs open wide. Her pussy bumped against the black dildo that protruded from between Crissy's legs.

"Fuck me, babe. Show me what you can do."

"Okay, here goes nothing," Crissy sighed as she placed the dark bulbous end against her gaping fuck hole. The flared head opened her out and popped inside her.

"Oh! Oh! I love it!" she moaned as the length of black cock slowly disappeared into her pussy.

Mel grasped her knees and pushed them up to her chest, rocking her hips up and allowing another couple of inches to slide inside her. Her pussy throbbed maddingly as she was slowly penetrated.

"How much?" Crissy asked.

"All of it."

She nodded, pushed in, and bottomed out, her loins coming to rest against Mel's upturned ass. The blonde caught her breath as the smooth, rounded tip moved up and down inside her. Her juices gushed out to further lubricate it's inward journey. Game for anything now, Crissy corkscrewed the fake cock from side to side with deftly practiced twists of her dancer's hips, and with each motion, it stretched Melissa's pussy to the full. They looked at each other in silence as they both wallowed in the blissful sensations that resulted.

"Fuck me!"

The sensation of the dildo inside her made her rock gently, desperate for further stimulation. Crissy went along with her motions, arousing herself as well as pushing Melissa towards her climax. Her juices were teeming out of her stuffed pussy now, covering the black cock.

"Almost...there."

Crissy sensed the moment too and leaned in, pulling back, pausing for a tantalising split-second, and then ramming in.

Pull out, slam in. Out, in, out, in. She was getting even faster, thrusting with long strokes that had Mel gripping the sofa edge to steady herself.

"Cum for us, babe!"

Like a tidal wave, Melissa's climax swept her away, and as Crissy withdrew she laid back, spent and taken. Both Karen and Sue were frantically frigging themselves and sought out yet another toy that Melissa had brought to the party.

"Want to fuck each other at the same time?"

"God, yes," said Sue staring at the object in Karen's hand.

"It's a two-way dildo. Just look at this."

She held up the lengthy double-ended dildo and jiggled it in the air.

"Lay on your back, babe."

Karen slowly slid one end of the slippery long dildo inside Sue and inserted the other end inside her own cunt. Gradually moved her body towards the other. They both moaned as the dildo went deeper inside their pussies the closer they got. Their lithe legs criss-crossed as they wriggled on their backs to and fro. Their wet pussy lips were virtually kissing as they shunted on the carpet. Karen took control, slowly rubbing her cunt up and down on the other. Sue followed up and used her hips to rub up and down too. The false cock moved all around every inch of her cunt.

Crissy was an avid watcher, strumming her clit as they fucked each other, pussy to pussy, thigh on thigh. The dildo, maybe twelve inches all told, had all but vanished inside the rutting females. Karen moved her bottom back and forth as fast as was humanly possible, fucking the dildo deeper into the pair of groaning women.

"Fuck!" Sue screamed, as her body quivered.

Karen kept grinding her hips, fucking her throughout her orgasm, making double sure that their pussy lips smacked together with lewd squelches.

"I'm not stopping until you cum again."

Sue was sweating like a lawn sprinkler as one mini orgasm was quickly followed by another. The intense double pleasure of the dildo created a never-ending surge of pleasure that sparked a cycle of sexual gratification. Clearly knackered, Sue slipped away and hugged her knees in a fetal position as Crissy volunteered for more.

"On all fours, my dear."

"Really?"

Both backed up to each other, bum to bum, and they each inserted one end of the double dong into their cunts. They began to fuck each other, slamming back so that the toy vanished inside them both, keeping them constantly on the brink of orgasm. Each felt the other's pussy juice leaking out and wetting their bottoms and the backs of their thighs.

Crissy began to babble insanely.

"Oh my, yes, fuck, oh, oh, oh, God."

She pushed backward, making the dildo bottom out inside her.

"Cum for me," Insisted Karen, whose own orgasm hit.

"Close...so close."

"Cum for me."

"Aaah, yes, I'm coming,"

"They lay flat on their backs panting as the sex toy sat between them.

"Nice."

Crissy had lost count of the number of times she had climaxed, but each orgasm had been terrific. This had been her best birthday celebration ever.

xxx

Chapter Four, Ana's story.

x

Ana Fox was a gorgeous, sexy, fit, and exotic-looking eleven-on-ten. A deep ebony beauty with a tight, athletic body, stunning good looks, sly oriental eyes, and the juiciest lips just perfect for sucking on a stiff dick. Her backside was her best feature, sticking out behind her like a ripe peach. Her perky tits were to die for and they complimented every other curve of her gorgeous figure. She uncovered her inner slut while in college and never looked back. Always on the hunt for bigger dicks at first, she cooled off when she got married to art curator, Robert Jacobson. He probably never expected it but he had just wed a veritable fuck-kitten.

x

"Come on, you deserve some good sex. Sex with no ties, and with as many like-minded partners as you can handle."

It had taken a month of contemplation and soul-searching for Ana to come around to the idea of sleeping with others. Beverley Dawson and she had discussed the loft idea and it was tempting to use it for her own. infidelity.

"Did your husband's adultery make you mad? Or vengeful?"

"I was upset when Robert told me he'd had an affair with one of the art students. But I wasn't angry. Perhaps it was because it had been with some pouting nineteen-year-old bit of fluff. He said he wasn't about to break up the marriage and that it had been just a one-off. I think he was more upset than I was."

"Why?"

"I suddenly realised that we still had feelings for each other but that the sex didn't trip our triggers anymore. Truth be told he couldn't keep up with me."

"Did his affair give you carte blanche to play away?"

"Yes. I think I had a certain epiphany right there and then. I just turned thirty and consider myself still attractive and hot. I've no intention of doing anything to harm my marriage but I came to see that our sex life had been extremely ordinary. Now, I want to live it up a little. I want men to love me. Have me. Do what they want with me. And the more of them all the better."

"Welcome to the club, babe. Do you want dick? Then you shall have."

x

Many women fantasise about being in a gangbang. The thought of having several guys fucking them simultaneously or one after another, is a big turn-on. Of course, those fantasies are never fulfilled. They are just dreams one conjures up now and again. In the case of Ana, she very much wanted to live out her fanciful notion. In fact, these are notoriously difficult events to organize so having the loft was a big bonus.

On the Sunday in question, Ana duly turned up in Soho looking her usual glamourous self in a square-necked mini dress in ivory white. Her long flowing seductive black hair fanned out, and her sensual lips were red and pouting in her ever-present passion. She gave off the impression that she was a right little slut, willing and able to fuck anyone who is horny and hard enough for her marvelously proportioned body. She was aware that many a man had desired her body, but she had resisted any advances due to her loyalty to Robert. Ana found that being the center of attention is both terribly exciting and daunting at the same time. Being used to satisfy several guys at once gave her a huge rush to the loins. There would be no time to rest as every guy would be all over her like a rash.

She relaxed in the well-lit room and helped herself to the bottle of chardonnay kindly left by Beverley. The now wealthy hostess and architect of the whole idea of controlled infidelity had upgraded the room to give off a completely feminine feel. There was the rose-patterned carpet and numerous Tiffany table lamps. Glancing to her left, Ana noted the high-framed king-size bed with shocking pink satin sheets and frilly-edged pillows. The room even smelled feminine too with a sweet scent of evocative bergamot and amber from the several diffusers.

The long list of male escorts Beverley had presented Ana with had largely been drawn from a seemingly endless network. The list included a brief profile of each of the men including a portrait and topless photo. After a week of deliberating over their profiles, Ana went with four of the tallest. This was Bjorn, a Swedish fellow with straw-coloured hair. Terry was a handsome-looking chap with those come-to-bed eyes she had always liked in a man. Steve was in his twenties and had a slim build and long shanks. As for Charles, he looked the most athletic and apparently loved to work out every other day. Again oddly, she felt no guilt about her upcoming tryst. She was able to put her proposed affair out of her mind. She concluded that it wasn't just the sex that was the prime excitement, but additionally, it was the anonymity. Having illicit sex in a loft in London made it so deliciously wanton and thrilling for her as well. The guys were almost thirty minutes late and for a moment the initial excitement dulled. But then there they were bustling into the main room and hugging her hello.

"Apologies for our tardiness. But we made it."

Ana smiled at all four. She was in the moment. And in the moment, the attention felt nice. They were all as good as their photographs. In the flesh, they were all flirty and charming. They chatted and they made Ana laugh. She almost forgot why they were up there until Bjorn interrupted the flow. His arm wrapped around her back, pulling her in tighter. She adjusted herself so she could relax into him a little more. She was vaguely aware of his hand on her bum and just that little touch got the ball rolling. She just wanted her whole body to melt away. To be swept up and taken. Charles let his hands wander underneath her bosom, feeling her boobs and flanks. This felt so nice having someone touching her. His fingertips glided up her sides and over her right breast. Ana let out a deep breath as his fingers teased her breast through her dress. The other two seemed to be preoccupied as Ana was sandwiched by Charles and Bjorn.

"This feels nice. Your cock is so big and hard, she said with a silky voice. "I can't wait to have it inside my tight pussy."

Even as she spoke it seemed as if it were not her mouthing the words, she was so brazen. They kissed as she caressed his bulge. From behind her, Charles unzipped her dress and lowered the top so that he could cup her tits over her white bra. As her dress slithered to her high heels, Bjorn placed his large hand over her mound and squeezed. Ana sighed and her long legs scissored as she welcomed the resulting tingle in her loins. She kissed Bjorn hard on the mouth and melted into his arms and her tits crushed into his solid wall of a chest. Her kiss changed into a moan of delight as Charles let his fingers slip inside her panties to feel the ridge of her pussy from behind. Sandwiched between the two virile men Jen swayed her hips as her pussy pulsed and leaked fluids. They were both turned on and their huge erections throbbed enticingly against her. Ana draped her arms around Bjorn as two fingers were buried in her slick channel. All three moved in a sensuous rotation and she cried out with a throaty sound of approval. Ana stared Bjorn in the eyes and boldly put her hand on the front of his trousers. She kneaded and stroked his crotch feeling his erect cock beneath the thin material. Steve and Terry had undressed at this point and the other two made way.

"Well, hello," she purred as she eyed up their fine naked bodies.

As they stood to attention with arms folded, Ana circled them, running her fingertips over their chest and flexed biceps, and teasing their rock-hard bum cheeks. She squeezed their stiff dicks and nodded in approval. She knelt in front of Steve and started to lick along the side of his cock and then down the other side. Slowly, her lips snapped over the spongy tip and she dribbled as she gave his glans baby sucks. Out of the corner of her eye, she looked into Terry's face and saw him watching her ruby lips on his friend's knob. With the two standing side by side, their upstanding dicks looked hard and desirable. She gripped each in both hands and jerked the off, occasionally pausing to suck on one. Her pussy started to tingle, as she managed to take several inches of Terry into her mouth. She began to suck on him with audible slobbers and gulps which added to the moment. She felt Steve's cock pulsate in her fist as she wanked him off.

"Over here."

Ana moved to Charles and grabbed his crotch as she slowly knelt before him. His impressive dick stuck straight out and fully erect. He had a nice thick cock about eight inches long and Ana was giddy with excitement she wrapped her hand around the base of his cock. She pursed glossy fulsome wet lips around the head of his man meat and let it pop inside. Once she had Charles's cock firmly in her mouth she reached out with her other hand to grasp Bjorn's rather meaty cock. She stroked his shaft while she continued vigorously sucking Charles' thick cock. She had now treated herself to all four of them and her pussy ached for attention. Ana got up from her kneeling position and looked at them.

"Isn't it about time to move this show into the bedroom?"

They murmured and nodded and Ana led the way into the bedroom. All four followed, stroking their cocks in order to keep them nice and hard. She stood before them and unhooked her bra, unveiling her gravity-defying perky tits. The five-foot-seven-inch tall stunner plus four-inch heels tugged her white panties down and then tossed them aside. Now naked in just her heels, the four studs let out a collective gasp as they drank in her luscious body. The ebony-skinned young woman was a vision of beauty with flawless skin, a tight figure, and an ass like a ripe plum. Her breasts had pointy nipples that were erect and hard surrounded by mocha coloured areolas. Between her closed thighs sat her prominent pussy mound that rose out from a visible V that ran from her narrow hipbones to the bottom of her trimmed pubic area. Her lush rounded bottom had dimpled clefts above both cheeks which lifted up and out. She looked down the line at the array of cocks awaiting her and cupped her mound.