The Loft

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my!"

Ana had appeared from the other room and she folded her arms as she looked at the four seated studs with various bare-assed females bouncing in rhythm in their laps. All wore expressions of bliss and joy as they jiggled, shunted, and quaked on the men. A continuous stream of profanities escaped their gaping mouths as they all fucked, rutted, and screwed harder and faster.

Ana was then confronted by Jeff whose fine specimen of manhood looked her in the loins. Her chocolate brown eyes drifted up his tight abs and ripped torso and she liked it.

"Want a suck?"

"Why not?"

Jeff gently pushed her down with one hand on top of her head, and she went down on her haunches. He then presented his erect cock to her lips, and she started to lick the head of his cock. Her hands came up on his tight butt as she sucked on him hands-free. She ran her slithering tongue around and around the mushroom-sized head. Her pink tongue darted out, taking a quick lick over his bell end. The stud drew back until her lips just kissed the tip, then pushed back in all the way. With slow, steady strokes, he started to fuck her mouth. Ana groaned as she sucked on him harder, and her pussy leaked in response.

On the carpet, Rickie lay on his back as Anjali and Crissy bobbed on his bulky form. He looked on in disbelief as they humped each other on top of him. The pair of wanton sluts rubbed their wet pussies against each other as they faced off.

Then Crissy flipped and dropped on top of his lap facing away from him. Her pussy and bum settled wetly into his groin as she reached down to align his erection with her entrance. As she pushed down on him, Anjali's warm buttocks bounced against his chest.

"Fuck, you two are so horny."

Crissy fucked him reverse cowgirl for two minutes and then she made way for Anjali who hopped on. The Indian fucked him as Crissy held onto his calves as she waited her turn again. They shared him like this and their rippling backsides bumped each other as they did so.

Lee had come up behind Beverley who was propped her up on all fours. She whimpered as he teased her and rubbed his bloated knob up and down her labia, taking care not to insert it inside her. He placed one hand on the small of her back and pushed up inside her. The bubbly blonde made long groans as her pussy was plundered. He soon doubled the rate of strokes and went into her to the hilt.

"Give it to me!" cried Ana as she slid down Jeff's fire pole.

He slipped his hands around her bubble butt and laid his head back as they both reveled in the joyous moment. Then, he felt something warm close to his lips. He watched in amazement as Eliza descended onto his face. Her succulent pussy smothered his mouth and he licked her with delight. He extended his tongue and slipped it into her wet muff. He found her clit and teased and licked it with the very top until the woman groaned and wriggled on her face, overwhelmed by sheer lust. The ebony goddess on his cock quickened her pace as they used the well-hung stud for their own amusement.

"Give it to me!" cried Ariana as Neil fucked her as she lay on her back.

With her legs spread wide, he rammed inside her. The feel of his hot member slamming in and out at pace was exhilarating. Pinpricks of sweat broke out on his body as he pummeled her with his hard dick. As he did so, Ariana brought her hands around his taut buttocks and gouged his flesh with her nails. Her slender body writhed beneath him, and her breasts were crushed by his burly chest.

9"Give it to me!" cried Beverley as Rickie slammed inside her hard and fast.

As his balls made a lewd smacking sound on her backside he fucked her ass off, pounding the blonde for all he was worth. Taking deep breaths, she let out low moans of joy. For a full five minutes he pistoned in and out, grinding into her as he gripped her hips in a firm grip. He came with a roar and filled her pussy with his cum. He backed out of her with an audible pop and fell across her back. As she panted on all fours, a white trickle began to ooze out of her.

"Oops!"

Beverley was taken by surprise when Neil stepped into Rickie's shoes and rubbed his equally big cock up and down the slit of her well fucked cunt. She gasped as she was once again bent over in the doggy-style position. He shoved into her all the way in one drawn-out stroke. He didn't seem to mind the fact that her pussy was runny with another's cum.

Her senses began to swim as she took him all inside deep into the aching length of her cunt. Immediately, she went to work in earnest. They were good together, and once they found a natural rhythm, they began to move in and out in a smooth elliptical motion. His hands braced her hips, steadying her as the built male stud heaved against her bottom in great powerful arcs now.

"Fuck me!"

The reciprocal motion drove them both into a frenzy. Faster and faster they moved, the mattress shaking beneath them. Beverley was panting uncontrollably, wallowing in the deep warm glow growing within her. Neil's fingers dug into her hips and he was wracked with a great shuddering spasm. With his long dick still inside her, she welcomed his load inside her cunt. She wriggled back and forth, teasing the last fluttering convulsions out of herself, and they were done.

"Great fuck."

"Hear, hear!"

"Hello! Who are these guys?"

"Say hi to Tyler and Teeter," said Ana as she hugged both black studs as they joined the party.

"Shit! We have got to fuck them with our asses!"

Eliza spat in her hand and wetted her back alley. She pressed Teeter in the chest and got him to sit. The confidant Mexican spitfire sat in his lap and placed the blunt head of his cock against her bum hole and started to push. She gasped out loud as the tight ring of muscle relented against the pressure of his stiff cock. Her shoulders and hips twisted as her sphincter relaxed and relented. She was a vision of utter eroticism. as she impaled herself on half of his impressive length. The tight sheath of her anus was painfully tight and snug for Teeter, who held her by the waist.

Anjali fingered her poop chute with lube and promptly plonked down onto Tyler's thick black dick. The heat of her bowels almost made him shoot. The convolutions and tight grip of the ebony beauty ass were so much tighter than velvet pussy. She managed a half-inch of cock in her anus, but slowly she swallowed up a good measure of dick up her backside.

"Come on, babe. Give me that cock."

Eliza drove herself to the hilt onto Teeter with her asshole. Her face contorted with an expression of total bliss. His fingers clawed her back as she screamed out her pleasure and her peachy little derriere pressed down hard against his chiseled upper thighs. Beside them, Ana and Ariana were banging Lee and Jeff anally and reverse cowgirl. Lee had stretched Ana's asshole wide enough to let him glide in and out with some ease. Anjali was unrelenting, pressing down hard until Tyler's hips slapped her rippling buttocks. Eliza came on Teeter with a scream. Her breasts bounced, her nipples ached, and her clit sparked as she strummed her nub frantically to orgasm. Each hired dick now had painfully bloated balls that begged for release. Their Viagra-fueled cocks distended the ladies' bowels as they all raced towards their goal.

"YES, YES, YES!" yelled Ariana as Jeff held onto her hips and erupted inside her rear alley.

Lee was next, hosing Ana's nether cheeks as he pulled out and shot his load in several big spurts over her dusky buns. Tyler couldn't resist anymore. His overfilled balls pulsed and he came inside Anjali's bum with a grunt. Eliza fell into Teeter who pulled his cock from her raw ass as he ejaculated and sent white globs across her back. The room was filled with the sound of men and women alike, reaching their sexual peak and then melting away in a fatigued heap.

END

1...5678910