The Loft

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How long was I on the Sybian? Half an hour? An hour?"

"Ten minutes."

Fuck! TEN minutes! She must have cum about a half dozen times or more.

"Is the party over? Did the others leave?"

Ana had that confusing combination of cheek-flushing excitement and slight embarrassment as she realised the two bucks were her prize. That Beverley! What a saucy mare! Right here. This was her latest fantasy. In the flesh.

The sex-starved woman licked her lips as she counted her blessings. Two years of pandemic hell saw to that.

"So, right. Now I get my prize." Ana sat up and rested on her elbows. Fully aware now that she was still nude.

Tyler was busy tipping a bottle of Johnson Baby Oil upside down and rubbing the oil into the palms of his hands.

"You have us for an hour. To do what you like."

"You, and you?"

"Yes. You want?"

As Tyler massaged oil into his chest and abs, Ana gulped.

"Yes! I want."

Although her pussy had just taken a good pummeling, she was not about to say no to these gorgeous studs. Nymphomaniac and cock hungry slut were not words that normally came to mind when describing herself, but due to her wanton lust, those words perfectly summed up the ebony minx. Each of them was pretty well oiled up now and their bodies and limbs glistened superbly. As they both approached the bed, Ana could smell their sweetness mixed with a certain masculinity, and the warmth of their naked forms radiated to her flared nostrils.

"Dive in, boys."

Teeter took a moment to admire her sexy form. Her firm tits were mouth-watering orbs with pointy tips, and she had a trim waist and fuckable backside. He towered over the winsome female as he pulled her to him. His tacky hands reached up to her breasts and her nipples grew erect against the palms of his hands.

"That feels nice."

His hot breath against her neck was intoxicating as he transferred the oil to her tits and arms. Tyler's hands slid across her pussy mound and an erotic shiver rushed through her, The touch of his large hands as they roamed up her inner thighs was firing up every nerve in her loins. Ana buried her face in his broad chest as his finger drew a line upward along her cleft. More oil was applied to her muff by Tyler who gleefully rubbed and massaged her crotch. Within seconds, her already wet pussy had become slippery and warm. Teeter knelt and kissed in the crease between her upper thighs and pussy. He held onto her hips and used his tongue up to her pussy, sliding the tip of it inside her.

"Oh, please."

Now the pair of black-skinned studs created an insistent pressure between her parted legs. Tongue on pussy. Thumb on clit. Hands-on tits. Cock on the bum. Sandwiched and dwarfed, Ana instinctively bucked her hips for more contact as her body became slick and shiny. Teeter moved his thumb to the side of her clit as he wet kissed her labia. With Tyler's hand in the crack of her ass, Ana leaked liquid profusely as her pussy readied itself for a good seeing too.

"Fuck me, you devils."

They all fell across the bed. As Ana laid back, Tyler's cock met the entrance to her pussy. She bit her lower lip as the fat head of his cock moved from resting on her outer lips to parting her saturated gash. Ana held onto his shoulders and blew out with her lips and she hissed as he slid deep inside her. And as his hips met hers, his generous length stretched her out.

"Yesss!"

As he began to glide back and forth on top of her, his pace quickened and his rock-hard shaft buried itself deep inside her dripping wet snatch on every stroke. She had him locked up in her slender legs, as he fucked her into a state of ecstasy.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh," she moaned over and again as her body shook beneath him.

He slid back all the way, pulling out of her depths, and then thrust up into her slick cunt until his balls met her upturned ass. He was hot and hard on her body, and the baby oil meant he slipped and slid over her in a wonderful sensual manner. Her pussy throbbed maddingly with the heat that permeated from his organ as he duly filled her with his prick. He kissed her hard on the mouth as he drove into her pussy again and again. Push and pull, in and out, back and forth.

With her eyes closed it then came as a surprise when her pussy was vacated.

"Oh?"

Teeter climbed between her legs and plunged his fat cock into her balls deep. He lifted her legs over his shoulders and then proceeded to fuck her fast and true. Their oiled-up bodies became glued together as he buried his cock inside her repeatedly. The midnight black stud held her ankles and bent her legs so that her knees were up near her tits.

This guy was relentless and he started to fuck her harder and faster, grunting and snorting with his efforts.

"I don't believe it."

Again they switched places and as he pulled his cock out he was instantly replaced by Tyler. More surprises came as Ana was rolled over so that she was now on top of him. She noticed Teeter whispering something in Tyler's ear and she saw him nod back as if he agreed with what he told him. It almost happened in silence as Tyler pressed the tip of his huge cock against her bum hole. Ana felt the cock being worked into her anus, inch by inch. His back folded over her as he swelled inside her anus. Both cocks in her nether holes started pleasuring her simultaneously. Her head dipped as both men moved in tandem.

"Fucking hell!" she screamed as both guys were finally balls deep inside her.

Ana was pleased to admit that it felt fantastic having one man in her cunt, and another in her back passage. Her slim frame was completely full of cock and her face showed just how much she was loving it. With every dual thrust, her moans got louder. Already she was coming hard, and she started shaking uncontrollably.

"This is the best thing. Ever!"

She shrieked as the guys rolled her over so that Tyler was on his back with her on top of him. Teeter was in her pussy still, and now on top of her and her legs flailed high in the air as she was double fucked mercilessly. Tyler paused so that she could fuck Teeter for a while. She rose and fell with the man's dick stuck her tailpipe all the way. With her pussy stuffed at the same time it was no surprise when another orgasm ripped through her body.

"Mmmmm, ohhhh!"

Tyler put his arms around her waist and bucked up into her as her back rested on his smeary chest. With her weight fully on his cock embedded in her bottom hole, Teeter began to fuck her pussy with rolling pelvic thrusts. It was plain to see that the two guys had done this before because they seemed to know what they were doing. In alternate motions, one would stop fucking her in the ass, while the other got further and further in her pussy. Then he paused so that the other pushed up into her gaping anus. It was when she felt the full force of both cocks going inside her at the same time that Ana gasped loudly. Every thrust of their cocks rubbing together against her vaginal wall and asshole sent her into complete ecstasy.

"Too good. So...fucking...good."

The end had to come eventually and Ana sensed that both guys were close to ejaculation. They both pulled out of her and stood by the bed on either side of her as she knelt in front of them. They managed to unload at the same time, spraying her face and tits with what seemed like gallons of cum. She panted hard as they painted her dark flesh with huge globs of white goo. Her pussy and asshole were wrecked. She had been fucked by man and machine until she was literally numb all over.

"Bloody good sport!"

x

Beverley and the others had been busy moving furniture and tossing out pillows, mattresses, and bottles of lube in convenient places. She pulled the ladies in together for a group hug and thanked them all for coming over.

"We're here because we share our fantasies and make them a reality. Tonight I guarantee we will be kept busy with one thing or another."

What tension there might have been ebbed away as they all laughed.

"Well, I haven't had a cock in nearly a month and I need a good shag," said the still-naked Eliza.

"Right," said Beverley as she slipped her dress off. "Come on in, boys. Ladies meet Rickie, Lee, Neil, and Jeff. They aim to please, and their aim is true."

"Oh, yes! Come to Mother!"

Anjali lost her mini dress as she ogled the four naked hired escorts. Rickie was fair-haired and was six foot plus. He winked at the busty Indian woman as he flexed his biceps, turning on occasion to show off his muscular butt. He had a Viagra-fueled erection that swayed and bobbed in front of him.

"Fuck the ass off of that!" screamed Eliza as Jeff sidled up to the fiery Mexican.

He had powerful arms, firm buttocks, and those rock-hard abs. He looked to be about six feet five inches of glorious coiled strength. And his boner looked capable of boring holes through walls.

"Hi," he said in a soft voice that had the ladies melt.

Next up was Neil. At about twenty-seven years old, he had baby blue eyes and brown hair. All of six feet two, and a muscular two hundred pounds. He was perfection and he knew it.

"I think I'm in heaven!" gushed Ariana as she cupped her tingling mound.

Lee looked assertive and confidant as he seated himself in one of the three-seat sofas and idly wanked his impressive hard-on. All five horny women looked on in wonderment at the testosterone-fueled hunks, all ripped and erect, and awaiting their advances. They looked like Greek gods being worshipped, all V-shaped upper bodies, thick legs, tight waists, and rampant erections. They were all big. REALLY big down there.

"You up for this, babe?" asked Dawson of Crissy.

"You first. I'll watch."

Beverley nodded at the coy brunette as she drank in Rickie's appreciative expression, and she in turn scrutinised his handsome facial lines and kissable lips. His erection swung towards her, scything its formidable way in her direction.

He had a light stubble on his strong jaw that matched his fair hair. Her stomach fluttered as he touched her leg. He made a gentle sweep of his fingers along her thigh that sent shivers down her spine. She felt a nice tingling between her thighs as she palmed his erection. Her eyes closed as she inhaled sweat and manly reek of his body.

"Hi, I just want to thank you guys for showing up tonight. We really appreciate it."

"Thanks. Care to show how much?"

"I'll try my best."

Bev slid down as she came to his crotch level. She started slowly, nudging his cock with her nose. The heat from his groin was like a red flag to a bull, as she let her hot breath singe his knob. She wetted her lips and dragged her tongue from his balls to his tip. Then she opened her mouth wider and took the whole head of his cock with a big suck.

"Umumum!"

Beside her stepped them was Ariana. Vibrant, and vivacious, she blew a stream of air over her bangs, which she had just cut enough to touch the tips of her eyelashes. Her crimson lip gloss she'd applied earlier contrasted with Neil's silky smooth shaft which she lovingly bathed in her spit. She dived straight in and gobbled up half of his cock. Like a snake, her tongue twisted around his throbbing tip, wetting it with her warm lips. Her moist breath blew gently over his sensitive skin.

"I love sucking cock," she breathed.

"And you do it so well," Neil said with a smile.

Eliza bumped her side as she ran her hands over his chest and caressed his rock-hard pecs. Her lithe body curved in and out in perfect rhythm from the swell of her firm tits, gorgeous buttocks to her tiny waist and flat stomach. Neil put his hands behind his head as he let the pair of lascivious women polish his dick. Two pairs of ravenous lips kissed his hard stem, and fingertips fluttered along his tumescence.

"Yum!"

Anjali was on her knees in front of the ripped Jeff and was avidly sucking his dick like a cock-crazed slut. She slurped and licked, and sucked like she did this sort of thing for a living. She took his dick all the way to the back of her throat with relative ease. Both Ariana and Eliza treated Neil to a double whammy. Twisting his dick clockwise, and the other in the opposite direction. Their busy lips hoovered on his knob which they saturated with spit. They jerked his rigid shaft as they slobbered and slurped loudly on his fat helmet.

"Come on, Crissy," Beverley said to Crissy as Rickie took a seat.

She could see in her eyes that she couldn't wait any longer. Their eyes met as Crissy rose from her seat and pressed her lips against the tip of Rickie's cock. Slowly, she let the cock head slip it into her mouth.

"Suck it, babe."

Crissy shut her eyes as she swirled her tongue over it, tasting the fleshy glans filling her mouth. She watched his face, seeking his approval as she worked more and more of his cock into her mouth. Once she had the top few inches of his cock sliding in and out, Beverley pumped his shaft with her tight fist.

"Now, we lick it."

They took turns, both of them bathing his rigid cock with copious amounts of spit. Taking one side each, they slurped and sucked and groaned in tandem. Bev would sometimes devour him completely, before handing him over to the ever confidant Crissy. Inevitably, their mouths met and they merged with hungry kisses at the very crown of his imperial helmet. Now both were completely consumed by lust and their love juices were flowing out down their thighs with each passing second.

"God. I have to fuck him."

The voluptuous blonde straddled his taut thighs, and with her heart pounding, she ran her fingertips down his chest. She slid forward until her pussy was aligned with the hard ridge of his erection. She moaned at the long, thick feel of him as his bell end opened her up, and he gripped her hips as he shifted and pulled her down firmly.

"You feel so good," she gasped as she slowly sank down further.

Once her pussy had familiarised itself with his considerable length, Bev began to move up and down in his lap. She rode him with long strokes as she leaned forward and kissed him. His mouth mashed to hers, and his tongue slipped into her open mouth. Her lower body rose and fell as his cock stroked inside her over and over again. Her body was already slick and gleaming with the perspiration of her sexual exertion. Her toes curled and unfurled as her every thrust resulted in a delightful warmth in her loins.

"Oh, my goodness!"

Rickie lifted her in a firm grip and she was shifted in such a manner that even more of his cock filled her. He held her tight to his body, feeling her hard nipples scraping his chest. He had a considerable girth and Beverley felt an incredible tightness around his smooth column. Her pussy leaked down to his balls as his dick filled her, and she closed her legs tightly against his firm thighs.

"I'm ready."

Crissy nudged her hostess as she decided to join in. Bev swung a leg back and let the slender brunette take her place.

"Mmm... yeah," gushed Crissy as she engulfed him.

She couldn't believe how far he was buried inside her pussy. She was completely amazed her pussy could contain almost all of his enormous cock. Her muff was tight on his upstanding dick as she pressed onto his length continuously. The hired buck watched the lush mounds of her heavenly tits bounce and jiggle as she fucked him. His cock felt like a steel rod as it probed her soft depths. Her pert ass became a blur as she pushed down as hard as she could. Sweat began to form on her luscious body as she hammered into his groin.

"Yes!"

Just across the room, Anjali was in Jeff's lap and was ramming down hard on his impressive pole. His hands moved up and down her flanks, as the top-heavy Indian fucked him in a flurry of pelvic thrusts. The busty babe took in the enormous length and width of his organ in her stride as she gazed into the man's bright eyes. She loved fucking cowgirl style, something her husband frowned upon. Yet another reason for her playing away from home. Her back arched a little and she sighed contently as she quickened the pace of her strokes, and her curvaceous body slapped loudly against his.

"Me now?"

The patient Lee had watched proceedings and wagged his eight-inch boner in the air. Ariana took the hint and pressed her slight frame self up against him as he sat back on his chair. She put her hands on his wide shoulders and pushed her pussy right up against his upright length. Her slim hips began to sway back and forth as she rubbed her mound against his package. Her muff leaked as she teased herself, biding her time as she wickedly dry-humped him.

"Don't bait a bear, babe."

She yelped as he pushed up and speared her cunt on his rampant rod. As he opened her up, his cock lurched upward and lined up perfectly with her succulent slit.

"Brace yourself, girl," he smiled as her wet labia parted like never before.

His generous length glided in and she inhaled deeply as he stretched her out.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

The woman was quite simply taken for a ride as she was thoroughly impaled on his shaft. Her naked skin glowed with her frantic efforts as she pounded the ripped man rapidly. Her eyes closed as the waves of pleasure bore through her. Her pussy clamped down on him like a vise as she gyrated maddingly on his scrumptious dick.

"Oh...oh...yeah!" She moaned as she fell across his heaving chest.

As she leaned over his seated frame, she kissed him hard on the mouth as she ground her pussy into him with an acute keenness. The sheer eroticism of the moment intoxicated her with an unbridled lust. Like many a married woman, she secretly fantasized about fucking a beefed-up stud with an ever-hard dick. Only a year ago she had been in the doldrums sexually speaking, and now, she was intent on getting as much cock as she was able.

"This is wonderful!"

Eager to please, he thrust his hips up into her as she threw her arms around his neck. Her slender figure hammered into the stud, each stroke she made caused her youthful body to shake uncontrollably as she felt the dick plunge inside her deeper and deeper. Her hips rolled as she felt every crevice tingle like mad.

"That hit the spot!"

Beverley was fucking the tall frame of Neil in a reverse cowgirl position, hoping the shallow angle of penetration might bring about her climax. She faced away from him and dipped her head. She looked down and saw the delightful view of his big dick nestled cozily at the entrance of her soaked pussy. Her whole body felt alive as she rested on the balls of her feet. With his hands holding onto her waist, She pushed down and back. With her head still down, she could see his desirable cock enter her quim

"You're going in...so deep," she croaked.

She swore that she could feel every rib and bump, every contour of his shaft, and every vein that throbbed inside of her. He fed her pussy with inch after inch. The curvy blonde began to move on his cock, and in her exertions, rivulets of perspiration ran down her back to the top of her gyrating bottom. She purred as he began to push his middle digit inside of her back passage. She let out one long moan of pleasure and leaned back into his packed body. With eyes closed and mouth gaping, the hostess of the orgy was clearly enjoying every delightful sensation of his huge cock filling her. Not to mention his probing finger in her asshole. His muscular arms flexed as he supported her weight and helped to bounce her on his cock.

"Oh, my, god! He is fucking me so good. Try it."

Neil helped lift her and Eliza mounted him reverse cowgirl and shuddered as he slid her down onto him by grabbing her hips. Her head dropped back, fanning her dark hair down her spine. His cock entered her steadily but surely. She reached out to grip his upper thighs as he sank deeper into the bronze-skinned temptress. His fingers dug into her hips as he thrust up into her and she embraced the divine spiking, and her lush breasts bounced as she gyrated on his huge hose. Her athletic frame jolted back and forth on him rather than thrashing up and down. The intended reason being to try to tempt him into ejaculation. Neil was sensing a stirring in his balls as he stared directly at her clenching and unclenching buttocks and his vanishing dick inside her velvet-tight pussy.