All Comments on 'The Logging Road Pt. 01'

by FeelingCreative534

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Smith79Smith797 months ago

I cant wait for more its very hot so far.

reloader44reloader447 months ago

Very nice, reminds me of yesteryear. Please continue !!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer7 months ago

This was made even hotter by the time period, which made this sex between these two men, particularly interracial sex extremely dangerous.

RobJasperRobJasper7 months ago

Very hot story! Love the setting outside, the physical descriptions and of course the sex! More chapters please of these two horny guys!

FeelingCreative534FeelingCreative5347 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much to everyone commenting! I do read the comments on my stories and reply when the situation calls for it. So far, I've gotten good feedback to continue with more chapters of this story, and I definitely will! I love the compliments and the feedback, everyone!

jrincojrinco7 months ago

Pretty good!! Looking forward to more.

johnnyampleedjohnnyampleed5 months ago

Yes, love the outdoor setting and the deliberately natural process of interest/longing of both males. So erotic ... had me trembling with sexual anticipation. Yep, yep ... got me hard and very moist. Love to read more.

PattypatpatPattypatpat4 months ago

Lovely story. Really enjoy the discovery of feelings growing.

BilittleoneBilittleone3 months ago

Great story love playing outside also

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hot but also very well written. Probably even hotter for men with wives who crave a different path in their life. Pacing of this story was excellent. Definitely going to read more of your stories. Thanks so much..

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous