All Comments on 'The Logging Road Pt. 02'

by FeelingCreative534

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lynnandandylynnandandy7 months ago

Good story. Made me think.

Andy

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer7 months ago

"Oh fuck" is right! You could feel the danger that this kind of relationship presented when reading part 1, but after that incident in the automat you can feel it even more so. Now, with the possibility of having been discovered by whoever's in that that Model A and what the consequences might be, it's making my blood run cold. This is very well written and does an excellent job of showing the mood and feelings of that time period. Bravo!

RobJasperRobJasper7 months ago

Historical, hot sex, wonderful descriptions, hints of danger and forbidden intimacy. Just a stupendous story and I hope more chapters are in the works! Thank you!

FeelingCreative534FeelingCreative5347 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for your really nice comments! I love reading your feedback, it gives me the inspiration I need to keep going. In this chapter of Jason and Andrew's story, I wanted to convey just how different the two of them were to the world around them, both in their own ways...innocent, naive, and incredibly passionate. Yet the world around them was judgmental, temperamental, and fragile.

AndreaMoAndreaMo6 months ago

Awesome, sexy and dangerous. Can't wait to see who's in the 1931 truck!

Ih8biggotsIh8biggots3 months ago

Great way you have depicted the intimacy and innocence of these two men along with their very different lives. I always react very strongly to discrimination of any kind, and in this situation, it is at least in two ways. Let's see how these two deal, not only with systemic challenges, but also with Andrew's marriage and family commitments. I can identify with how difficult this can be having been attracted to male to male relationships while having a wife and children who I truly loved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFeelingCreative534@FeelingCreative534
Just a gay man who likes to write about my fantasies, with a heavy focus on character and story development.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES