The Logging Road Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew smirked, "Nothing's wrong." And then, while maintaining eye contact until obscured by the scrotum, he brought his face back down between his ass and continued to lick and stick his tongue into the tightness. The hole puckered around it, it was strong, and it squeezed his tongue. His strong hands were outstretched, caressing Jason's belly and chest, right to his pronounced nipples. He moved his mouth to the right and gently chewed the squishy cheek, then did so on the left side.

Jason looked so hot, curled up on his back with his ass in the air, his most soft and delicate body parts completely exposed to the man who was pleasuring him. When most men would cup their genitals with their hands to protect them, he let his splay out in the open. When most men would squeeze their legs and cheeks together to prevent themselves from having their anus touched or violated, Jason opened himself up to it. Such a good boy.

Then Andrew sheathed his tongue and put his index finger up to the tightness, caressing it at first, listening to Jason's pleasurable whimpers. Taking a glob of pre-cum from his own cock, he worked the liquid into his fingers and then pressed his finger into the hole, it squeezed in protest.

"Ah!" Jason flinched.

He removed this finger and then laid a comforting hand on the young man's belly. "Shhh. It's okay. I'll be gentle."

Jason nodded.

Andrew climbed into the truck, positioning himself on top of the young man so that their cocks were in front of each other's faces. With his own dripping dick just dangling over Jason's face, he commanded, "Eat it."

He felt Andy's cock go into his mouth, the same sexual thrill he had earlier that morning, only this time, the perspective was different. As the dick went further in, those giant balls went over his nose and suffocated him. Intriguingly, this excited him. If he wanted to breathe, he'd have to wait until each time the man pulled his dick further out.

Jason's tight hole was ticklish, Andy's finger was softly gliding over it, and he wished he could feel the finger inside of him. That's when the cock thrust into his throat, and simultaneously, his own black cock was enveloped by the warmth of Andrew's wet mouth. And what's more, the finger was also in his ass now. The finger pumped in and out; it was a strange sensation. It felt like a small shit was passing through him both forward and reverse, it stung a little, but the motion was so satisfying. And then there was his own cock receiving pleasure while sucking on Andy's dick too and feeling his body against his.

All of it was electric, overwhelming. He didn't know what to focus on first. Jason gave a muffled groan of pleasure. His chin was tickled by Andy's thick bush of pubic hair. While the chill of the rainy day had started to affect his skin, the radiating heat of the groin pumping back and forth over his face, was comfortable. Now there were two fingers inside of him, and he could feel each knuckle of the fingers, it was tickling his insides in such a thrilling way. It made his dick swell.

Andrew was being driven wild. He loved the way the tightness squeezed against his fingers going in and out, he loved the feel of that thick cock in his mouth and his nose landing on the silky scrotum, and then the feeling of his own cock being swallowed by this submissive boy, this good boy. His dick stiffened. He felt himself reaching the end. His own motions became quickened, he pumped the cock with his hand while sucking the fat head and tickling the frenulum with his upper lip.

Jason roared in pleasure, though it was muffled by the meat that was repeatedly stuffed into his throat.

The cock in Andrew's mouth got harder, it throbbed and with each pulse of the blood, it tried to wrest itself from his powerful grip. He pulled the skin forward and used his lips to tickle and tug at it. He knew from this morning's experience that lips on foreskin was a magical sensation.

Jason whimpered, his hips thrusting upward, forcing the cock back into Andy's mouth. His tight hole suddenly pinching the man's fingers so hard that he thought he would cut them off.

Andrew felt the first squirt in the back of his throat and pulled the cock a bit further out so his tongue would bear the force of the ejaculation. It was like a tiny fountain, forcing liquid against the surface of his tongue, he could even hear the faintest gurgling sound of it with each contraction of the powerful cock muscles. He was worried the cum would taste terrible, but he didn't detect a flavor at all, it might as well have been thick water. Andrew decided to take a gulp, and there was a satisfying density to the liquid, it was very viscous. He took another gulp, and then another. There was some beastly, animalistic part of him that enjoyed eating this young man's seed. And with that, he felt himself reaching the edge.

"I'm gonna cum!" he called down to the boy.

Jason felt the dick erupt, he was determined to swallow every last drop this time and not choke on it. With just the first pump, he felt his mouth fill up, he started swallowing. The motion of his mouth, tongue, and muscles swallowing had further stimulated the thick white cock. Each time Jason managed to empty his mouth, more cum filled it. The dick was spasming so hard, it was depressing his tongue and even tugging his jaw down, with each spasm more cum spilled into his throat.

Andrew groaned loudly, it was the biggest load he'd ever given, and it took every last ounce of energy out of him. He collapsed on top of poor Jason. His dick was still in the boy's mouth.

Jason used his hands to pull the flaccid cock out and let it rest on his cheek. He was gasping for air. The fat balls were covering his eyes, and the bushy pubes were warming his chin, but he didn't want to move, he loved being crushed by all this soft meat.

Laying his head on the cocoa skin of Jason's thigh, Andrew also enjoyed resting his face near his partner's prominent genitals. They both lay like this for a short while, inhaling each other's male scent and enjoying the feel of the flaccid flesh on their faces.

The rain let up, but the evening approached. The skies darkened and the temperature began to drop.

Both men untangled themselves, standing beside the truck, barefoot and naked. They were much cleaner this time but still dewed with sweat.

"I suppose we should get dressed and get going. Nightfall is near," Andrew said.

"Wait," Jason wanted to think for a moment, he was fighting the urge to say something. The urge eventually won, "Can...I..." He bit his lip. Before he could finish his sentence he slowly leaned into Andrew and wrapped his scrawny arms around his waist, laying his head on the furry patch between his pecs.

It was a very intimate embrace. Andrew, of course, loved the feeling of the young man's naked body against him, but the gesture itself was very intimate. Though the logic of denying him this embrace when they both fed each other their dicks and swapped semen, had forced him to reconsider his protest.

"Will things be different between us now?" the young man asked.

"Yes," Andrew said bluntly. He could see that his answer had upset Jason, so he continued, "But it doesn't have to end. I'm not done, and I hope you aren't either." He paused to think, "We both have found something new, and we should keep exploring it. We're the only ones that can satisfy this part of ourselves."

Jason nodded, closing his eyes, and holding tighter.

Andrew added, "Let's keep doing this, I'll drive us out here as often or as little as you wish. And we'll keep it our secret."

With both of them in agreement, the two friends got dressed and loaded into the truck. With a roar of determination, the old vehicle climbed out of the forest and sped down the narrow logging road.

As Andrew turned onto the main road, he noticed a black and white 1931 Ford Model A creeping out of the woods in his rearview mirror.

"Oh fuck..."

To be continued...

***AUTHOR'S NOTE*** if you enjoyed this story, please rate it and leave a comment. I love to read your feedback!

12