The Lone Princess of Zekrides

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, you're big."

The smell of the Eboros' sweat filled the air, and I could feel my pussy growing needy. God, Pyrei. How long has it been since you've gotten laid?

I couldn't honestly remember. I took a second to admire the beast in my hands. The thick slab of meat twitched before my eyes, every touch of my fingers surely sending sparks through the Eboros' nervous system. I could feel its drool leaking down onto my head.

Small spikes were placed sparingly along its length, all leading down to a base much thicker than the cock itself. Below the spear of meat lay two huge testicles, the left hanging slightly lower than the right.

I cupped one in my hand and traced my tongue over the creature's three urethrae. I guess only one's a urethra, but I don't know what to call the others.

I licked across the massive head of the penis, and my tongue ventured into the hole on the left. The creature moaned a thick, goopy slime into my mouth that coated and relaxed my jaw. I guess that one's for precum.

I laid on my back and guided the creature down on top of me. Its cock was easily large enough for me to suck on while fucking it with my tits. I opened my mouth and accepted the huge head as I slid my boobs up and down the middle section of its cock.

Looking up at it, the Eboros' face was alight in bliss. I continued to suck until it unloaded another bout of precum into my mouth.

I stood up, putting myself at eye level while it was still on its knees. "You're a good boy. What should I call you?"

I leaned in and stuck my tongue into its mouth. You're an animal, Pryei.

I sucked on its tongue for a moment, accepting its generous saliva into my mouth. I swirled it around before spitting it out onto my tits.

"How about Nyrrith, named after the old human hero who was raised by monkeys and found love in a beautiful woman."

Nyrrith nodded. "Now I just need to get some appropriate clothes."

He gestured to his still-hard cock. I ran my tongue up along his neck and grasped his cock in my hand. "I'll take care of you when I get home."

I slapped my ass. "We can do it however you want." He licked his lips, cock drooling onto the ground. I left him with another slab of meat.

I exited and headed upstairs, putting my shirt back on after drying myself off. I could still feel the warmth between my legs, but I pushed it away.

I headed over to the Paileni.

"Alright, it worked. I'll help you. But first, what's your name?"

"Ekaro Bisseke."

"I'm Pyrei Diamond."

Ekaro nodded. I could see Ezza was sitting up, his cock hard, too. My eyes went wide as I saw how much bigger his was than Nyrrith's. The spikes were nearly three inches long, and the cock itself was much longer and thicker.

Ekaro looked at me, an eyebrow cocked. Then a look of realization crossed his face. "Oh, your Eboros young. His touch much smaller than Ezza."

I nodded. "I've got plenty of questions. Here, let's head to your village. We can talk on the way."

I let the two out, Ezza sniffing me very closely, but staying just far enough to make me feel safe. Ekaro had a powerful control over his pet.

"How far is it?"

"Less than day, if you follow path."

"No wonder I've been attacked so frequently."

I packed a few supplies and donned my Radsuit. "Can I fix my power line first? I don't want Nyrrith to starve."

"You name him? Good, you will be good master. Yes, you may. But we leave right after."

I smiled before concentrating on the task. I grabbed all my notes and tools for the power plant as well as those for helping the Paileni and led the two out into the sands.

The storm had died down, but another was approaching on the horizon. We trudged alongside my base until we reached the ravine. Ezza picked up Ekaro and reached down to grab me.

"Woah, woah. I can get myself across."

Ekaro tapped Ezza on the shoulder. He barked a command in what was presumably Paileni and disappeared across the ravine as Ezza leapt into the sky.

I grappled my way across and joined them on the other side. The three of us headed into the power plant and I got to work. "Alright. This hopefully won't take long."

I pulled out the schematics and quickly reminded myself of all the troubleshooting I'd had to do when first installing them. "Ok," I muttered. "Time to get this done."

After an hour or so of tinkering, the lights on the command console whirred on. "Yes!" I pressed a few buttons, and the telltale sound of the turbines spinning grew louder. "Okay," I shouted over the noise. "We can go!"

I led the two out of the power plant and followed them into the wastes. Every few minutes, we would stop, and Ezza would sniff the ground before turning us in a new direction.

After a few hours, I struck up a conversation. "I've never seen an Eboros get so big before. Do you feed them something special?"

He shook his head, his face now obscured by his mask. "We feed meat, and sometimes greens if we have it. Wild Eboros just die off when young because of competition and lack of food. Feed Nyrrith a lot, he will get big. Your base has good food, so he will be bigger than Ezza."

"I'm planning to teach you guys how to get food as good as mine, so maybe not. Is Ezza the biggest?"

He shook his head. "The Chief's Eboros has fought a Krarodesk alone and lived."

"Oh. So he's big."

Ekaro stretched his arms out, making himself look bigger. "Yes. Much big. Touch is very dangerous for most girls. We prepare them with smaller touches first. They must practise before touching Kazi."

We trudged through the sand for a few hours more until Ezza and Ekaro stopped in their tracks. "Stay silent. Take time to explain to elders."

I crossed my arms and waited as Ekaro went forward and disappeared behind a rock. Ezza waited with me, his breathing heavy and cock still rock hard.

I admired his girth from a distance, not wanting to give him the wrong idea. I wonder how pent-up Nyrrith will be when I get back.

My underwear was soaked by the time Ekaro came back. I followed him and Ezza behind the rock, where a ladder descended into the ground.

We climbed down and made our way through a few twisting tunnels, passing a few Paileni all wearing masks. Some were older, their fur having taken on a darker shade, or having wilted completely, revealing their muscular bodies beneath.

Ezza left us, his cock growing stiffer as he went into a tunnel from which I could hear grunts and moans.

Ekaro led me past a few other Paileni and Eboros, and I even saw a few Sashai women lounging around, though they were covered in cloths and had masks on as well.

Finally, we came to a door. One of the Paileni guarding it thrust it open, revealing a vast room populated by a few Paileni. These were all ancient, their fur having wilted years ago, and their skin losing its lustre, instead almost resembling scales. They were covered in intricate tattoos and sat in a semicircle.

The ceiling of the room was made of glass, allowing some sparse skylight to illuminate the room where sand wasn't covering it.

Ekaro led me to a small pedestal between the elders. He spoke briefly to them and backed away.

The one at the centre, a Paileni with blue swirling tattoos and a mask decorated with blue ink, spoke. "You have killed several Paileni and now you expect us to trust you?"

"I never intended any harm. I only killed in self-defence. I nearly killed Ekaro, but I decided to get some answers from him first. When I found out the reason you wanted to capture me, I couldn't say no."

"So you say. How are we to trust you?"

"If you agree to leave me alone, or maybe even become a trade partner, though I don't intend to push my luck, I will help you construct a more advanced home. You won't have to wear your masks inside anymore."

The other Paileni looked at each other, and whisperers cascaded between them.

"So this is an exchange."

I nodded.

"Very well. Ekaro, you are relieved. Take some rest, heal completely. Yokari, you will show the Sashai to our supplies and you will watch her closely."

I bowed my head and stepped back. One of the elders, wearing jagged orange tattoos, beckoned for me to follow. I waved goodbye to Ekaro and followed him deeper into the tunnels.

The elder's flabby ass swayed in front of me with every step he took. I guess the Paileni don't care so much about modesty.

He led me into a small room filled with various bits of scrap metal. "I hope this is enough. It is all we have, though we can maybe scavenge some more if needed."

He broke out into a fit of coughing. "Wearing masks at all times is not good. Please hurry."

"What happened? Why did this start all of a sudden?"

"Not sure. One day, people just started getting sick. Radiation seems stronger now."

I nodded. "Okay. I'll work quickly."

I pulled out my plans and got to work assembling some basic air filters. First, I need to seal off the exits.

I made my way through the tunnels, following Yokari to each of the entrances and constructing an airtight door at each one.

By the time I shut the final one, the light of the sun had completely disappeared beyond another sandstorm.

After a good night's sleep, I went around and installed some air filtration systems at each of the doors, allowing clean air to get in and used air to get out. Unfortunately, I ran out of resources before being able to finish the airlock system.

I went over to Yokari, who was getting a handjob from a Sashai woman. His ancient cock still stood up, and its impressive size made my mouth water. I can't wait to get home.

I explained that I would need more materials and that I could get the rest at a scrapyard I'd passed a few times while out scouting.

He sighed. "The Chief does not trust you. Give me a list of what you will need, I will send a search party."

I eyed him. "I'm not allowed to leave?"

He shook his head. "No, not allowed to leave unless you want the Chief to bring you back in chains."

"Fine. I'll make a list."

After a few minutes, I had the list of everything I needed and handed it off to Yokari. He snapped his fingers and sent two younger Paileni away with it.

I lingered a moment to watch the Sashai woman stick a finger up his ass and I watched as his cock exploded over her breasts. She had light radiation poisoning, a few pustules here and there, but nothing extreme. As his cock went limp, I realised that the tattoos that covered most of his body went all the way down, even across his wrinkly balls.

He sighed and relaxed, and the woman walked away, fingering his sperm into her pussy.

He looked over at me, though I couldn't see his eyes beyond the mask.

"You like what you see?"

Nodding, I said, "I haven't had a lay in a very long time, but I'm saving myself for my Eboros. I don't want him to think I betrayed his trust."

"You will make a fine master. Once you touch him, you can come back. I would be glad to touch you, as would most Paileni."

He ogled my curves through my thick Radsuit. Even with it on, my thickness was somewhat visible. "Can you show me the Chief's Eboros? Ekaro told me about it and I wanted to see it for myself."

He pushed himself up, his cock now fully flaccid. "Of course. It is a magnificent beast."

He led me down a few tunnels, past some guards, and into a huge cavern. The Eboros relaxed in a corner, a Sashai woman under its arm. She looked almost like a teddy bear in its grasp. It was easily more than ten feet long, and it was curled up.

As we stepped into the room, it snorted itself awake and pushed the woman off to the side. It walked on all fours, like Nyrrith, in the stories, and approached me. Even as it crouched, its sheath was at eye level. I could probably fit my entire head in there, the creature was so big. Each testicle dwarfed my entire head.

"Astounding, isn't it? It's nearing fully grown, but it's still young. It's only..." he counted on his fingers. "Twenty-seven? Yes."

He ran his hand along its flank. "Ezza, Ekaro's Eboros is eighteen. How big is yours?"

"About eight feet, give or take, but mine's wild."

He nodded. "About six then. You'll have a long, happy life with your Eboros. They live about sixty years, though bonded ones die when their masters do, usually."

I nodded. The woman stirred and stood. "Welcome. I am the Queen of Kazi. Can I help you?"

Yokari whispered, "Kazi is his name."

"I am Pyrei Diamond. I'm fixing up the radiation leaks."

She sighed. "Thank you. He's been upset since I haven't been able to give him blowjobs. He also doesn't like the feeling of the pustules."

She spanked the Eboros, causing a yelp of pain. "He's picky."

"Why did you do that?"

"I like it when he gets angry. When he gets angry, he gets rough and doesn't care so much if he hurts me."

"You like being hurt?"

"Of course! It's so fun to be raped by an enormous creature that could kill you if it wanted to. That's where the true love comes in. Kazi could eat me, but he doesn't."

She stroked the huge testicles, causing his sheath to start swelling.

Just as the tip of Kazi's cock emerged, Yokari pulled me away. "We should go check if the scouts are back."

"But I wanted to watch!"

"You'll have plenty of time to watch once you're done saving us from death."

"Good point."

We made our way back through the tunnels, and upon returning to the supply room, I was met with a Paileni unloading a bag full of scraps.

He growled something that I couldn't understand, to which Yokari said, "he says it's everything from the list, and some extra for when you leave."

I thanked him and got to work, leaving the two behind as I headed back to each entrance. It took a few more days of work, but I finally booted up the central terminal with Yokari and the other elders watching.

"Alright. If I press this button..." I turned on the power, and a low hum reverberated through the base before slowly disappearing into the background.

The progress bar read 12% removal of radiation. Estimated time until completion: 2 hours.

I briefly went over the controls and how they worked before collapsing onto a soft piece of scrap fabric. I'd barely slept since I'd arrived, occupied with the project.

Yokari shook me awake, and I saw over his shoulder that the progress bar had filled up. I shook the exhaustion from my eyes and removed my helmet.

He gasped, then a look of realization crossed his face. "Right." He removed his own mask, his wrinkles finally visible. I took a deep breath and watched as the other Paileni around us removed their masks.

The news spread quickly, and they swept me off my feet as celebrations started. The Sashai women were all nude, their pustules growing fainter as they danced around the Paileni.

They celebrated for a while, and many of them propositioned me, though I refused them all, saying that I would return later with an open invitation.

I was desperately horny by the time the partying ended, having had to change my panties twice. Finally, I was dragged into the meeting room where the elders had convened.

I stood on the altar, my eyes now meeting those of the elders.

"Thank you," Yokari started.

The chief snorted. "She did this as a business transaction, nothing more. We need not thank her."

"She has engrossed herself in our culture. She could be any one of our Touchers."

"I will speak for myself," I said. "Thank you, Yokari, regardless." He bowed his head and sat back in his chair.

"Like he said, I have engrossed myself in your culture, and I have truly enjoyed my time here. I thought I was alone in the Wastes, but I see that is not the case. I would love to come back and upgrade your systems further, allowing you further control over security and health."

I took a breath, before saying, "I understand our relationship has been tenuous, but I did not realise you were even civilised until I spoke with Ekaro. Perhaps it's my fault, and I will take the blame, but it is the truth. I would love to be an ally of the Paileni, if you would have me."

The chief narrowed his bloodshot eyes. One of the other elders, this one with green tattoos, spoke. "The council will debate. Excuse us, Protector Diamond."

The chief shouted in Paileni as I left.

I stood just outside the meeting room, next to the pair of Paileni guards. One was having his penis sucked by an older Sashai, the other enjoying the show.

After a few minutes, he came into her mouth and the door opened. "You may enter."

I walked back over to the podium. The chief was missing.

"The council has voted the chief out of presentment for the current issue. You are bestowed the title of Protector of the Paileni, Pyrei Diamond," said Yokari. "You are a member of the Paileni people in all but species."

I bowed my head. "Thank you."

Yokari stood and walked over to me, the other elders milling about and exiting. "Now that you're done, would you like to visit Kazi? I'm sure he's excited that his Toucher's helmet is off."

I shook my head. "I'm heading home to Nyrrith. I promised him I would be back much sooner than I intended. Plus, I need to sleep in my own bed."

He nodded. "Of course, Protector Diamond."

"You can call me Pyrei, if you want. I'm putting you at the top of my list for a fun time when I return."

He smiled, his sunken eyes sparkling. "I look forward to it."

I donned my mask and headed back out into the desert.

*****

Thanks for reading! Feedback and suggestions are much appreciated.

12