Carrie's Conundrum

Story Info
Carrie has a wild experience.
3.1k words
4.23
4.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: All characters are over the age of 18. This story is a work of fiction. pl3ase do not republish on other platforms without my express permission.

With that out of the way, i hope you enjoy!

*************************************

Carrie was pissed. She was dirty, her clothes were torn, and her prey was being very elusive. It was supposed to be simple job. Find the genetically enhanced jungle man, subdue him, and turn the young man back to normal for his parents. She was hired by them because they feared the local authorities would get to him first.

"Ugh, why's they have to send me to this stupid, humid jungle?"

For some reason, it had a lot of sharp plants and there were some odd smells which she could swear was making her more fatigued. At least they smelled fragrant.

"Man, my legs feel like lead," complained the blonde young woman. "Come on, kid. Stop being a brat and show yourself!"

Suddenly, there was a rustle to her right and her body snaps into a fighting stance. However, she was wasn't fast enough due to her fatigue and the next moment she found herself being launched into the air.

"Kuh!", groaned the bounty hunter as she rises clutching her stomach. In front of her stood a large tanned man dressed in nothing, but a loincloth. His long hair was frazzled and dirty. His thick brow ridge creases as he looks at her.

Her grimace turns into a crooked grin as she says, "Aha! So there you are!"

"You...stop follow me," grunts the jungle man in broken English.

Carrie brushes off the dust from her clothes. "Sorry, pal. Can't do that. You've been causing a lot of trouble, haven't you?"

"No...no...Jimmy did not mean...," he then clenches his fists and glares at her. "No! Hunters did it! Hunters poison Jimmy!

"Huh? Poison? What are you-?"

He slammed his fists into the ground causing some small rocks to fly into the air. "You...you work with Hunters! You want to catch Jimmy!"

"What? No, your mom and dad are just-shit," She dodges just in time to avoid a large chunk of earth which flew towards her face. "Hey! Wait!"

Carrie tries to chase after him, but she was more exhausted than she realized and she nearly trips in a log.

"Crap! He got away!"

Deciding there was no point in exerting more energy, Carrie established camp for the night. As she sat on a log after her meal, the blonde decided that she was overheating. She takes a look around then she quickly sheds her get up.

"Aaaaah," sighed Carrie with satisfaction as she sat on the ground airing out her tired body. "That's it! Finally, I can breathe."

It was so relaxing that she slowly slips into slumber and her breathing becomes steady.

Unbeknownst to her, Jimmy was in the trees and he just spotted her! His brown eyes were wide with shock as he saw almost every inch of her immaculate pale skin which seemed to glisten in the from the fire light.

Her perky pink breasts were the first things which captured his gaze. They were so soft looking, yet they stood at attention on her mounds. The jungle man licks his lips. The woman's long limbs and toned physique quickly aroused a big tent in his loincloth.

"Ugh," groaned the man softly as he removes the pesky cloth so he could touch his throbbing erection. The material falls to the ground as the jungle man furiously stroked himself.

"Huh...hraaaahhh!"

Jimmy cums with such a force that he nearly falls off the branch he was standing on. However, his enhanced reflexes helped him to recover and he grabs onto a vine to swing away.

"What the fuck?"

The next morning Carrie had found the jungle man's loincloth and some sticky substance nearby. She wasn't naive, she knew exactly what it was. "So, you like to watch, huh?"

Maybe it was the environment and the stress of the situation, but the thought of the wild man jacking off to her was strangely hot. She was definitely going to let off some steam after all this is over.

"Hehe, you can't hide for long bucko," said the woman as she finds some footprints in the mud. "You're getting sloppy, Jimmy."

Her persistence paid off and soon she found him. The jungle man was facing away from her hunched over. She paused for a moment because she realized that he was completely naked!

"Damn, that is one fine ass..."

The blonde woman wasn't really into asses, but she couldn't help appreciating how round and firm his was, especially as it flexed. Wait, why was it flexing?

"Guh!"

Carrie realized what was going as she heard his ragged breathing and slick sounds. She could take him out right now, yet, she was curious to see what he was packing. Against her better judgement, the woman crept to the side to get a better view.

"Bloody hell, that is one huge log," muttered the hunter to herself as her fingered touch her lips distractedly.

"Graaahh! Guuuuh," shouts the jungle man as he increases the speed of his strokes. Whatever he was imagining must have been very arousing as he thrust his hips erratically.

"Fuck, that's hot," breathed Carrie as she slips a finger between her lips. She starts sucking on it as her other hand rubs the front of her shorts. Seeing his large body undulate was mesmerizing. His tanned skin was slick with sweat, his muscles were bulging, his cock was swollen with excitement, and his feral grunts...

The two of them were hurling towards climax as they participate in a primal dance of the flesh. Jimmy throws his head back and roars while Carrie bites her lips as her fingers plunge into her wet snatch. The blonde looks on in awe as ropes of thick, white liquid fire off from his cock like a hose.

"What a load...kuh," gasps Carrie twitching as she brings herself to a second climax as her fingers brush against her clit.

Unfortunately, the noise catches the attention of Jimmy who looks at her direction seeing her crouched in the bush.

"You!"

"Shit! No, wa-wait!"

The post orgasmic high still clouded her mind so Carrie could only stumble forward as the jungle man  jumped into the trees. "Dammit! Not again!"

She looked down at the small puddle of semen wistfully, almost longingly. Then she turns away shaking her head. She wasn't that deprived.

The next few days were uneventful though she did find a creek which provided a means for her to bathe and catch fish. It was annoying that she couldn't use her sonar wand to just incapacitate Jimmy, but she doubted his parents would be happy if she caused him to go deaf.

It was an odd case. Jimmy was this sickly, nerd who found solace taking care of animals until something happened and was suddenly he became this this wild man who attacked people. He even went out if his way to attack some of the hunters around the area who were keeping the wild boar population down to a manageable level. She had a lot of questions, but it was above her pay grade.

"You've got nowhere left to run," declared the hunter confidently as she corners the Jimmy. He sharply turns around and crouches into a fighting stance.

"No! You will not take Jimmy! Jimmy free! Jimmy finally free,", protested the wild man as his hands clench.

"Look, Jimmy. You're mom and dad are worried about you. They-we want to help you."

"Help...Jimmy," he begins as his brows furrow in thought. "No! You lie! Jimmy know you work with Hunters. You try to trick Jimmy!"

"What? No, I told you I'm not working with them! I just want to-"

"Hhhhhraaah," yells Jimmy as he runs at her on all fours.

She was refreshed and well-rested this time so her reaction time was a lot better. Yet, he was relentless in his attacks. Jimmy's strikes were random, but powerful so Carrie had to draw on her knowledge of martial arts to avoid getting hurt.

Finally, Jimmy overexerts one of his punches and she uses a judo move to throw him on his back.

"Got you!"

She presses her advantage and pounces on him. However, he was just as, if not more, difficult to subdue.

"Grrrr...keep...still!"

"No! Jimmy won't let you!"

With a burst of energy, he rolls them over so that now he was on top.

"Tch, dammit," huffed the woman as she blows the strand of blonde hair that sticks to her face.

They both struggle with Carrie trying to throw him off while he tried to restrain her arms. The scuffle had the unintended consequence of rubbing their crotches together. The blonde agent was made aware of this when she felt something thick press against her lower stomach. That brief hesitation allowed Jimmy to catch her hands.

"Got you!"

"Kuh, let me go," growled Carrie as she fruitlessly tried to move her shoulders. She was pissed that something so stupid made her lose her concentration.

"No! You...you chase Jimmy all this way! Jimmy has to punish you," said the jungle man as his face darkens.

That was not a good sign.

"Fine. You want to make threats? How about this," said the woman as she activates the shock mechanism on her wristbands.

"Hrrrgh," yelps Jimmy as he lets go from the sudden pain.

The agent takes out the small stick from her pocket and presses the button emitting a sharp sonar which strikes Jimmy. He jumps up and stumbles as he tries to cover his ears.

"Gwwwaaaaarr," roars the wild man as he looks at her with eyes which were now yellow. His pupils became like slits, almost as if he had transformed into some sort of animal. The blast was supposed to daze him, but it somehow made him angrier!

"Shit! How about I turn it up some more!"

Jimmy was a blur as he disappears out of her sight.

"Wha-"

She feels him hit her from behind. "Ack!"

Before she could fall, he grabs her hair and pulls her off the ground.

"Ah, let go of me!"

Jimmy doesn't respond. Instead, she feels the humid jungle air hit her skin. She looks down to see that her torso was bare!

"Hey, what are you-"

There is a sharp tear as he rips her shorts off.

"You bastard! Don't you dare-aaaahh!"

Her eyes roll as he shoves his thick finger in her snatch. The wild man roughly penetrates her as she tries to squirm away. However, her body had something different in mind.

"D-dammit! Let...me...go," Carrie protests as she felt the heat grow in her lower core.

Jimmy grunts in response and only increases the speed of his fingers as she unintentionally bucks her hips. Whether it was from pleasure or the desire to escape, she didn't know. All she knew was that she could not stave off the inevitable.

"Gaaaaaaah," moans Carrie as her orgasm rips through her body like lightning.

"Wait...s-sto-aaaaah," gasps the woman as her lithe, naked form spasms intensely while another climax hits.

Mercifully, he drops her to the ground as she tries to catch her breath. She couldn't believe how quickly he man-handled her even with all of her field experience. Unfortunately for her, he wasn't done yet.

"Ugh..."

Jimmy grabs her waist and lifts her up as her arms hang limply. She was still pretty dazed, but she was quickly shaken out of it when she feels him shove his cock inside her pussy.

Carrie's jaw drops, but no sound comes out. Her body was wracked in incredible pain as his thick shaft felt like it was rearranging her insides. However, she was wet enough to derive some pleasure from it.

"Wa...wai-!"

Jimmy pushes her away then slams her down into his crotch. His left hand grabs her hair forcing her face up as her right hand grips the side of her torso. Using gravity, the wild man then begins to piston in and out of her.

"Ah! Guh! Hah," gasps Carrie as her eyes begin to roll back. Her body was starting to feel very good and there was nothing she could do to stop him. This feeling of helplessness was making her progressively wetter.

His large cock repeatedly hits her cervix every time he thrusts forward.

"No...please...I'm gonna...cum,", mewls Carrie as her body tenses and she arches her back as she orgasms not just one, but two.. three...four...five times!

The blonde agent loses count of the number of climaxes and she begins to drool from the continuous pleasure. If her enemies could see her now, they would be shocked at how broken her expression was.

"Graaaaaah," bellows Jimmy as he fires off his load. His grip relaxes and the force of it launches her off his cock. She falls to the ground and a few ropes of semen land on her back as she laid prone.

"Hng..."

The wild man stumbles back dazed. For several days now, he had been constantly pleasuring himself to the thought of the agent's bare body. He was suddenly hit with a searing headache and he falls to the ground.

Some time passes and Carrie stirs groaning feeling the ache which plagued her whole being. She gets up and sees Jimmy on his back. He was noticeably smaller, almost as if he had shrunk. But his cock was still erect and it was rock hard.

"Geez, what the hell is up with that thing," said Carrie as she bites her bottom lip.

She had no idea how long she'd been passed out, but the semen had dried on her back. Yet, she was suddenly very horny as she rubbed her thighs together.

"Hey. You awake?"

She moved closer to check up on him and he was knocked out cold. It was a lame excuse, but she reasoned with herself that he was too big to drag back in this state.

"I guess I have to do this then," said Carrie reassuring herself as she hovered over his hard on.

Thankfully, he'd shrunk enough that he wasn't freakishly large. Though he was still bigger than a lot of the guys she's been with.

"Uuuuhuhhhh," moans Carrie as he fulls her caverns once more. She places her hands on his strong chest and she begins to ride him.

The pace was slow enough that she could fully appreciate his girth and texture.

"Oh, damn, you're huge! Yes! Pierce me with that big, meaty cock," mewls the blonde woman as she plays with her chest.

Carrie was not a size queen, but that didn't mean she wasn't going to enjoy the experience. Maybe she was sabotaging her future sexual escapades, but she had to do it. Even in the state he was in, she could feel him throb and twitch in response to her ministrations.

"You gonna cum, huh? You gonna cum for me, Jimmy?"

Apparently, he was because his body shivers as he fills her snatch triggering her own climax. Carrie's face screws up in pleasure as she has another orgasm from the feel of his thick ridges rubbing against her walls.

She opens her eyes to see that he was now closer to his original form. He was skinnier, yet he now had a nice, lean body.

"What's this? Not done yet, huh? I think you still one more in you."

The woman dismounts off him as his sperm pours down out of her. She would have to deal with the consequences later, but she was far too aroused to stop now.

Her hands glided down his body as she felt up his chest and six-pack.

"Shit, what is with this kid? His cock is still pretty sizable, " mutters Carrie as she tastes some of his discharge. It was sweeter than she expected and she wanted more.

Her mouth descends on his meat relishing the pungent taste and scent from the wild man. She eagerly bobs up and down as she took him further and further. Her tongue polished his knob and shaft as the slick sounds of oral sex fill the jungle.

"Ah, you taste so good! I need more!"

Carrie reaches down to touch herself as she sucked off the young man who had just manhandled her like a rag doll. She feels Jimmy's body respond as he lifts his hips upward.

The hunter smirks to herself as increased her vigor. She imagined that he was awake and at her mercy. Jimmy would probably be begging with his nerd voice as the gorgeous woman was in her knees...for him.

Her hand moves from the shaft to the play with the balls as she hears him breathing harder. Her fingers furiously move in and out of her pussy as she senses their impending orgasms. She then deep throats him gagging on his sizable cock. The woman uses her throat to massage him. In a matter of seconds, she feels him lose control.

"Ooooooh," moans an unconscious Jimmy as he writhes above her.

"Aaaahhhh! Yeeeeeesssss!"

His load was large, but it was definitely manageable this time which allowed her to swallow it all. Carrie stands up and wipes her lips with satisfaction. He was back to the skinny nerd now.

"There. Now, let's get you back."

Jimmy drowsily opens his eyes. There were three figures standing above him. He saw his mom, his dad, and...the blonde woman! Their gaze meets and he could have sworn her cheeks were a bit red.

"Mom? Dad?"

"Oh, thank goodness, Jimmy. You're back," cried his mom as she hugs him tightly.

"Jimmy, my boy!"

He'd never seen his father being emotional until now so it was a bit unsettling to see him crying now.

His parents go to fetch the doctor and they brief him as to what had happened. Jimmy only had vague recollections of his time as the wild jungle man. He was a bit disappointed that he lost his physical upgrades, but at least he was alive. His parents credited the blonde woman with saving him then they left the pair alone.

Carrie sighs finally getting a chance to speak. "You alright, Jimmy?"

He nods.

"So, I talked it over with your parents and my superiors. You might have accidentally ingested some experimental chemicals and we'd like to run some tests on you."

"Oh...so that was what changed my body!"

The woman's eyebrows raise. "So you remember?"

"Um...only a little bit. Some parts are a little blurry," said Jimmy blushing as the images of her naked body suddenly flash through his mind.

Seeing his expression, her lip twitches in annoyance. "Great. That should help with the experiments."

She silently marches out of the room and she had to remind herself not to slam the door. It was bad enough that he humiliated her like that and now they have to work together! Carrie had no idea what was going on with this case, but she had a bad feeling things were going to get worse.