The Lone Ranger and the Ho

Story Info
Our intrepid hero rescues a woman of ill repute.
14.2k words
4.8
11.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trionyx
Trionyx
1,166 Followers

"Oooo. Girl, you've got one fine apple booty!"

Natalie shrieked and grabbed her towel to cover herself before turning to her roommate, who had just come through the door.

"Jesus, Shawna, you scared me!"

"Sorry, Nat. Didn't know you were getting dressed."

"Well, I am. Maybe you could, uh, look away for a few seconds while I get something on."

"And miss that booty? Hell no! Where have you been hiding it, anyway?"

"I'm not hiding anything, I just prefer to dress modestly, you know."

"Modestly? Girl, you wear sweat suits ninety percent of the time and the other ten you've got on a flannel shirt and overalls."

"That's what I like."

"I know, but with what I saw, you should be struttin' your stuff."

"You know I'm not like that."

"Yeah, I know. Here," she said as she approached her roomie, "Let's see what else you've got."

"Shawna! You're embarrassing me! Now let me get dressed."

"Nope," she said with a big grin, "You're gonna have to get dressed with me sitting here and watching. That little towel can't cover you forever, you know."

"I'm beginning to wonder about you and what team you bat for."

"Oh, I play with guys' bats," she laughed, "Believe me. I just wanna see what you've been hiding all these weeks."

Natalie was a freshman at Downstate U and had been sharing a dorm room with the frisky and, at times, sassy black sophomore Shawna. For the six weeks they lived together, they had bonded nicely even though they had different majors and vastly different backgrounds. Natalie was extremely modest and always changed clothes in a cubicle in the shower room or when Shawna was out of their room. And Shawna's bursting into their room was the first time Natalie had been seen undressed.

"I'm not hiding, I'm just..."

"Come on. You are too hiding. Let me see that cute little ass of yours. I can wait all day," she giggled.

"Promise you won't laugh?"

"Laugh? Girl, from what I saw, I'll probably die of envy. Come on, drop the towel. Get it over with."

After taking in a deep breath to calm her nerves but with her heart racing, Natalie stood up, faced her roomie and slowly brought the towel down to her side. There was silence as Shawna looked at her, eyes wide and mouth slightly agape.

"Holy shit, Nat. You are, your bod is some kinda special. Girl, you're beautiful."

"Oh, I'm not, I mean..."

"Shit, don't talk that way 'bout yourself. Here, let's put you in front of this mirror and check things out." Shawna took Natalie by the hand and led her to the full-length mirror on the back of the closet door. Standing behind her and gently placing hands on the shoulders, Shawna lightly shook her roommate to get her to look up at the mirror.

"OK, let's take it from the top. Hair: Not bad, not bad at all. Full, curly, brunette. You normally wear it in a pony tail but right now, it looks full and luscious. I bet if you wore it up off your neck in some kinda twist, you'd look sexy as hell."

"Mmm."

"Now, your face, I've always liked your face. Blue eyes, cute button nose and dimples when you smile. Nicer when you're wearing contacts. God, I'm surprised the guys haven't come after you...oh wait, they can't get past your frumpy clothes."

"They're not frumpy, they're..."

"Frumpy! Admit it: Your clothes are a major guy repellent. Now, on to the girls. You've got some serious guy bait there, if only they knew about them. Nice sized, way more than a handful but not huge and droopy. Firm. God, I just love those little nips and how they stick out. Show those off with a nice, thin top and I'll have to pry the guys off you."

"You think they're OK?"

"OK? OK? What did I just say? Major guy bait. Your ta-tas put half the Sports Illustrated models to shame...and the other half wouldn't even try to compete. If I was into women, I'd so be into these girls. Now, further south you've got a toned, flat tummy I'd die to have. I've got five pounds of flab I can't get rid of but yours...Jeez."

"I never knew tummies were so important."

"Well, they are. Now, further down you've got some serious curves with your hips. You got the hourglass thing down perfect. Nice hips but not flabby. And look! Same with your walking sticks."

"Walking sticks?"

"Legs! Your legs are curvy, toned and not an ounce of cellulite. Shit, making me envious all the sudden. Now, back up to the main event. Your cooch."

"Shaw, this is so embarrassing," she said as she tried to cover herself.

Playfully slapping at Natalie's hands, Shawna went on, "Get those hands away. Let's see. Carpet matches the drapes, that's good, but there is a little too much carpet, don't you think?"

"But if no one's gonna see, why should I shave or anything?"

"Girl, you're at college. You never know when you suddenly will be with a guy and you want him to go downtown. Never hurts to be ready."

"But I don't want to shave it all."

"Then don't. Most girls I know shave the lips and trim the fur above, you know, keep it tidy."

"Isn't shaving kinda hard...and dangerous?"

"Like everything else, it takes a little practice. Once you're good at it, it'll just be part of your shower thing. Now, for the best part. Turn around and hold this mirror. Look at your apple ass."

"Apple ass?"

"Yeah, apple ass. Round, firm, sweet and so juicy guys will want to eat it."

"Ewww."

"Nat, it's just an expression but your ass is a world class ass. I think mine, like a lot of my sisters', is too big, but I still get attention. But yours! If the guys only knew what you have hidden in your sweats, I'd have to sleep in the hall so I wouldn't have to listen to you goin' at it."

"So, you're saying...?"

"What I'm saying is you're a solid 'nine' and with some grooming, work on your hair and makeup, you'd be a smoking 'ten,' that's what I'm saying."

The response was a soft, "Really?"

"Yes. Really. Now, go ahead and get dressed and then we need to do some serious planning for you...Wait! Wait a goddamn second! Granny panties? Nat! No! You can't be serious! Not granny panties!"

"They're, they're all I got. I like 'em. Comfortable."

"OK, OK. Put 'em on but you and I are going shopping tomorrow. You can't be wearing those...and what, what is that?"

"My bra?"

"That's not a bra, that's a full chest body armor. No wonder I never knew you had such nice girls. You keep 'em all hidden and squished. Come on, put a nicer bra on, at least."

"This is all I've got, well this kind and my sports bras"

"Sally's Slinkies, here we come. When are you done with classes tomorrow?"

"Two thirty."

"Good, meet me here at a quarter to three and bring your credit card. Girl, we've got work to do."

That night, while Shawna slumbered softly in her bed across the room, Natalie lay awake thinking about the day. She had always been modest once she hit puberty. She liked guys but was shy around them. During the last few years of high school, she had gradually adopted a clothing style mainly to deflect unwanted attention from some of the jerks who thought themselves God's gift to women. Still, she had dated a few times in high school, nothing wild or passionate, and even went to her senior prom with Irving, a pimple-faced nerd who got too handsy during the slow dances. Once most of the jerks and jocks ignored her, she was far happier and continued to wear similar clothes at the U.

But Shawna had opened her eyes. Sure, it had been shocking and embarrassing, but for the first time, Natalie realized she might be attractive, truly attractive. Shawna had even said 'beautiful.' She had assumed jerks in high school were envious of her smarts, her GPA and her valedictorian status but maybe they were more interested in her looks, after all. Eventually, sleep won over her racing mind though her dreams kept taking her back to being naked, not in front of Shawna but in front of her entire biochemistry class.

Sally's Slinkies, located in a strip mall near the campus, featured several mannequins wearing the skimpiest underclothing imaginable. Natalie's eyes nearly popped out of her head when she realized a woman wearing such undies would be next to naked. 'Might as well go commando,' she thought.

"Come on, Girl," said Shawna as she grabbed Nat's hand and nearly dragged her into the shop. "Hi, Sally, we're here to fix this girl up!"

"Oh, I'm not Sally, there's no Sally, actually. I'm Mandy. What can I do to help you today?"

"Mandy, this is my roomie Natalie and she needs a complete makeover in the panties and bra world. She wears, well, forget what she has on now, but we want to see what you got."

"Hi, Natalie. What size are you, anyway?"

"Uh, I usually wear a small or medium for panties."

"OK, let's do a quick waist measurement. Come in back here where I can measure you. Here, slip off your clothes and I'll be right with you."

In the dressing room Natalie stood for a few nervous seconds wondering how much to take off before she heard Shawna and Mandy walking towards her. Once the curtain was pulled back, there was a sickening silence as Mandy eyed her.

"Uh, Natalie, I need you to take, uh, take those things off."

"Everything?" she squeaked.

"Everything. And we will take them outside and burn them for you for no extra charge," she snickered. "Now, off with them."

Natalie reluctantly stripped, dropped her things onto the chair and turned, facing the clerk.

"You're quite attractive, know that?"

"Um, I guess."

"No, seriously. Your figure is to die for."

"See, Nat? I told you that yesterday."

"So, you two an item?"

"No!" exclaimed Natalie, "We're roomies at the U."

"Oh, well, good. Here, let's get started. Undies are the easiest. Let's see, your waist is, uh huh, got it and just for good measure I'll check your tush size."

"You need that?"

"Sometimes. So, what are you looking for."

Shawna spoke up, "She wants a package of thongs, some boy shorts and some bikini style panties."

"Good choice, nice variety. OK, let me go get some for you. Any favorite colors?"

"White?"

"Now, Honey, white is so..., well, you need some variety. And colors are very important when you go to take off your clothes. You want there to be some excitement for your guy, now, don't you?"

"I guess. I don't have a guy..."

"And Nat, you won't get one if you don't try something new," opined Shawna.

Still completely naked, Natalie stood nervously in the dressing room while the other two went to grab some samples. When they came back, each was carrying a pile of clothing.

"OK, Natalie, look at these. First, we'll go with the boy shorts. These are popular and we've got them on sale today; buy two and get one free. Here, slip one on."

After pulling them up her legs and snugging them to her crotch, Natalie looked in the mirror. "These feel fine."

"And, Girl, they look great," added Shawna, "Get three pairs, at least."

They stood there picking out two other sets before turning back to Mandy.

"Now, Natalie, I've got a whole selection of bikini styles. Look through these and let me know which ones you might like."

"They all look kinda small. Uh, how about these and these?"

"Great! Try them on."

As she stood there nude slipping on and off several pairs of underwear, Natalie thought about how one day before she had hidden behind a towel from her roomie and now was buck naked in front of Shawna and a total stranger like it was nothing. "Uh, I like these two and that one over there."

"OK, I'll put them in your pile. Now, on to the thongs. Uh, before I go any further, can I ask about your hair, uh..."

"Yeah, Shawna says I need to groom."

"Good, because excess hair with the bikini briefs looks weird but with a thong, well, it's kinda gross. Here, look at these three basic styles."

"Styles? I thought a thong was a thong."

"Well, look here. These are fairly simple, these go way up over the hips, these have nothing but a string, or as we call it 'floss' in back while these have a bit more cloth, almost a little triangle in back. I recommend you get one of each major style and once you've decided which one you like the most, you can come back for more. OK?"

"'K."

She grabbed a few thongs to add to her pile and turned back to Mandy.

"Now, for the fun part. Your bras. Let's get you measured. We do a chest circumference, a circumference including your boobs, nice ones, by the way, and exclusive to our store, we have these cup measures." She held out a tray of a few dozen cone-shaped silicone cups.

"Cup measures?"

"Yeah, cup measure. You know, probably ninety percent of women are walking around with the wrong sized bras on while the other ten percent are going without," she laughed, "But we believe in making them fit right. Here, may I?" She reached up and gently lifted one breast into a round, cup-like device. She tried another and finally a third. "OK, I've got your measurements, let me see what we've got."

While she was gone, Natalie looked at Shawna and began to giggle.

"What?"

"Look at me! Yesterday I hid behind a towel and today..."

"Yeah, you've done a lot of growing up."

"OK, Natalie, I've got about seven styles for you to try. I'm going to leave you two and let you figure out which ones are the best. I'll come back and make sure they're a good fit."

After trying them all on, Natalie decided on four bras. Mandy approved three of them but pointed out one didn't fit quite right and recommended another size in the same style. Shawna spoke up, "Nat, you need one bra that says 'I'm sexy, look at me.' Do you have any like that?" she asked of Mandy.

"Of course. Hmm, like I said, nice boobs. We could go with a little one that's so thin you can see right through it. It also lifts a little and will bring the girls together, too. Makes the cleavage nicer. It goes by the initials 'GF.'"

"GF?"

"Yeah. It stands for 'Girl's Friend' but I like to call it 'Guaranteed Fuck'."

Shawna laughed, "I like it. Maybe I'll get one someday. Go ahead, Nat, try one on."

It fit perfectly. Her boobs, already attractive, looked great. Her cleavage was more prominent and her nipples teasingly poked through the thin cloth.

"I guess I'll take it," murmured Natalie.

"Guess? Girl, that bra is perfect. She's right, that is a guaranteed fuck. Wear a low top and lean over and there's not a straight guy on the planet who wouldn't try to get you in the sack."

"Shawna, you know I'm not like that..."

"Maybe not yet, but that's what college is for; learning new things and growing up. And with this bra, shit, Girl, you look all grown up!"

On their way back to campus, Shawna brought up the other issue about clothes. "You're gonna need some nice clothes to go with this stuff. Can't be wearing sweats and overalls all the time." Natalie agreed to go clothes shopping eventually but insisted on simple things like jeans and blouses. "Tight jeans and a blouse unbuttoned over your GF bra, yeah, that'll work just fine!"

"I've blown my budget for this month. I'll get used to these for now and maybe in a month or so I can get some new clothes and I'll ask for clothes for Christmas."

"Well, Girl, at least I've got you started in the right direction."

Over the next few weeks Natalie got more comfortable in her new underwear. She also began to tidy up downstairs by shaving her lips and trimming her muff down to a cute little triangle which was hidden by her new panties and even the thongs. She realized she was developing a new sense of confidence in herself and her looks. Shawna loaned her a few tops to wear which, when paired with Natalie's only pair of jeans, gave her a slightly new look. Rather than tying her hair up in a simple ponytail, she would wear it loose, showing off her natural curls. She used some subtle makeup, as well.

And some guys noticed. In her biochem class, she could tell a fellow in the next seat would turn his head slightly in her direction while pretending to pay attention to the prof. And a guy in her calculus class would hang out by the door at the end of the class and casually walk with her back to the dorm. Neither were what she would call hot but it was reassuring, nonetheless.

-----

"Nat, it's party time!" said Shawna as she crashed into their room one afternoon late in October."

"Party? You know I don't do parties."

"Yeah, but it's Halloween and you're gonna party. I insist. It's time to get you dressed up and strut your stuff. People will be havin' fun and maybe you'll get lucky."

"Shawna, you know I won't sleep with some casual guy. I've got to like him, spend time with him and then maybe one day I'll think about it."

"Oh, I get it that you want to punch your V-card to someone special but it never hurts to have a little fun in the meantime."

"V-card?"

"Virginity."

"How do you know I'm a, uh...?"

"Well, you are, aren't you?"

"Uh, well, yeah."

"Look. It's OK if you're a virgin. It's your choice. But you need to get out there and see what's available. And you can still have fun with guys; dancin', kissin', strokin', jerkin'; well, you get the idea."

"If you think I'm gonna casually jerk some guy off, you're crazy."

"Even if he is willing to paint your taco?"

"Shawna, jeez, I can't believe you."

"OK, you don't have to and I'm not gonna force the issue. You're you and you gotta be true to yourself. But I insist you go to a Halloween party with me. Now, what will you be, huh?"

"What are you going as?"

"I was thinking maybe a ho. A big, black ho. You know; heels, fishnet stockings, short slutty dress showing off the girls and lots of makeup."

"You'd be quite the sight."

"Just as long as I catch the right guy's attention."

"Is it always about guys with you?"

"Pretty much, at least at a party. Get some attention. Give some attention. Maybe enjoy being up close and personal, if you know what I mean and I think you do. Now, what are we going to do with you?"

"I dunno. Maybe I'll stay here and relax, watch a movie..."

"No, Girl, you are coming with me and for once you are gonna strut your stuff! All we gotta do is come up with an idea. Wait, how about a princess, you know, long, off-the-shoulders top showing off those fantastic boobies?"

"Nope. Uh-uh. Too expensive anyway."

"You can rent the dress."

"Still, no."

"Huh. Well, wait! I know! You and me, we're gonna go as 'Sista Hos.' Same kind of dress, stockings and we'll make up your face so no one recognizes you. You know, tons of makeup, glitter, lots of lipstick."

"Shawna, I'm not going as a whore!"

"Not a whore, Silly, a ho!"

"Still..."

"OK, here's the deal. We'll get ourselves ready together and after we're done and only after we're done can you say 'no.' But you gotta get dressed up. I insist. You're in college now and it's time to grow up, experience new things. Got it?"

"Maybe..."

"No maybes! I'll borrow a dress for you from one of my friends and you're gonna do it. Decision made."

-----

On Halloween afternoon, Natalie finished her homework early so she'd have plenty of time to dress up. She was nervous about going but was glad Shawna would be with her. She'd feel much better knowing she'd not be the only one dressed up as a whore. She showered, shaved her legs and, somewhat nervously, her lips below, something she was slowly getting used to. She and Shawna quickly hit the cafeteria for dinner before heading back upstairs to get dressed.

"OK! Ready?"

"No, I don't think I'll ever be ready for this."

"Girl, you'll be fine. OK, here's your dress. Put on your skimpiest thong and see how this fits."

"Which bra?"

"Bra? You ain't wearing no bra! You want to find a guy and you can't do it with a bra on. You want to let 'em spill over the top and..."

"I'm not looking for a guy!"

"Girl, we is all lookin' for a guy," intoned Shawna with her best imitation of sluttish talk.

Trionyx
Trionyx
1,166 Followers