All Comments on 'The Lone Ranger and the Ho'

by Trionyx

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Smiffy69Smiffy696 months ago

Another great story. 5*

EVLoverEVLover6 months ago

I typically don’t read First Time stories yet chose to read this one based on my enjoyment of your stories. Glad I did. We’ll done.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill696 months ago

A lovely tale of life.

oldsage_1oldsage_16 months ago

Great story! Always enjoy your fantasies and the way you tell them. Lots of possibility here if you decide to tell us more about this couple and maybe their friends. (Hint)

Cheers

SAGE

turn2turn26 months ago

A surprisingly pleasant 1st time story gets my 5* score.

bogg99bogg996 months ago

Loved the complete story. Well developed and exactly similar to so many initial experiences. Been on that exact trail. Well done. Thx

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wonderful, 10 stars! Please write a part 2. Maybe the rubber will break, and Nat will get a swelled belly, and 2 new names, Mrs. and mommy...

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfire6 months ago

Trionyx, from a Lone Ranger fan for all my life, this was a fun and very sweet tale of young love. I liked how you were able to describe Natalie as part of the action, and how you used JR and the SUV to hide the references in plain sight from those who my not be well versed in the legend. However, I think you missed one big opportunity when Natalie took her ride on top. When she got to where she wanted to be, where was the “Hi-yo, Silver! Away!”? Hahaha! Just kidding! Best wishes in the contest!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

Very enjoyable story!

5

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler6 months ago

PERFECT IN EVERY WAY! SOLID 5 STARS.

THANKS.

sg1010sg10103 months ago

A GREAT read !

I thoroughly enjoyed it !

THANKS !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrionyx@Trionyx
1169 Followers
Nov 30, 2023 I am honored that my story Last Few Days of Summer was voted the Readers Choice for First Time stories for 2022. Thank you for your votes and support. August 2022 I was surprised and pleased when my piece How to Fuck Without Saying Fuck was selected as the Reade...