The Lone Ranger and the Ho

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she realized she was truly happy. She was enjoying a relaxing afternoon with a great guy, one who turned her on yet there was no pressure from him. He seemed comfortable simply spending time with her, like she was with him. But in the back of her mind was the issue of how the evening would play out and she hoped, hoped, hoped it would be a wild one.

Once they finished dinner, they had a second glass of wine which caused her to become slightly giddy. She had drunk wine before but since she wasn't of legal age, she wasn't used to the effects of the alcohol. One of those effects was to cause her inhibitions to drop which resulted in her crawling on his lap and demanding some kisses, kisses which in turn drove her libido into high gear.

After their little make out session, he told her they should clean up in the kitchen. They made short work of it, wrapped the crab shells up in a bag and went back to the couch. The kisses drove her wild with desire but he seemed cautious, didn't push things or go for her boobs, something she desperately wanted. Slowly, a plan developed in her frustrated mind.

"The crab shells are beginning to smell, don't you think?"

"Umm, I guess. I hadn't noticed it."

"That's 'cause your concentrating on kissing your girlfriend."

"Are you my girlfriend?"

"I hope so. You're my boyfriend. Now, about those crab shells..."

"Let me take them out to the dumpster. Normally I'd drop them in the cans downstairs but raccoons can get in them, so, I'll be right back."

As soon as the door closed behind him, Natalie jumped up and tore into his bedroom. She was pleased to see the bed had been neatly made and the room was picked up. She shucked off her jeans and top and folded them neatly on a small table. Practically naked, she went to the closet and grabbed the hat. Off came the bra, which was dropped teasingly on top of her clothes, and she sat in the middle of the bed wearing only her deep red bikini panties. Demurely as possible, she brought her knees together, curled her feet under her and held the hat across her chest, much like she had the night when he rescued her. He wouldn't be able to see anything but it would be clear she was topless.

She waited for the returning Wil with a pounding heart and a racing mind. What would it feel like? Would it hurt? Would she bleed? Was she sure she wanted this after all? Yes! She knew she did. But would she climax? She'd heard women have trouble orgasming with regular sex and maybe she would too. Did he have any experience? Would he still respect her in the morning or would he dump her like stale bread? No, he wouldn't, she knew that! He was too much of a gentleman and she even had to initiate this whole scenario. And oral sex, what about oral sex? Would he expect her to take him like she'd seen on porn films, you know, deep throating? How could she do that with her gag reflex? These and a thousand other questions ripped through her brain until she heard the door close in the other room.

"Nat? Where are you?"

"In here," she responded, trying to keep her voice as normal as possible in spite of her popcorn-fart dry mouth.

He walked in only to suddenly stop, staring at her with eyes bulging out of their sockets and mouth sagging open. She could see his Adam's Apple bounce in his throat as he swallowed and his right hand shaking nervously. And she could tell his breaths were shallow with tension.

"Hello, John."

A stunned look was replaced by a puzzled one. "John?"

"Yes, John. You're John Reid, aren't you?"

His head shook slowly from side to side.

'Oh, shit,' she thought, 'Maybe it wasn't his hat! Oh, shit, oh, shit, shit, shit!' "Uh, I thought you said one time your name was John Reid."

"No, Nat, you know I'm Wil."

Panic rose in her chest, her very naked chest barely hidden by the hat she could have sworn was the Lone Ranger's. How was she going to get out of this? How could she explain herself? This certainly was going to kill any romance the evening had to offer.

"You're not John?" she asked in a faint, almost pleading voice.

"Uh, no. Who is this John guy, anyway? Nat, I'm worried about you. Are you sick or something? Too much wine?"

Then she saw it. A slight twinkle in his eye and his lips were pursed in an attempt to hide something. His torso was shaking like he was trying to keep from laughing.

"You rat! You know what I'm talking about! You said one time you're John Reid. Remember?"

He couldn't hold it any longer and broke out in laughter. "You, you're the whore from Halloween? I can't believe it!"

"And you're the Lone Ranger and this," she wiggled the hat without uncovering herself, "Is his hat. It was you!"

"Guilty as charged. Oh, but I had you going there for a second," he howled with laughter, "You shoulda seen your face. Priceless." He went up to the bed to give her a hug, paused and said, "Hat's fairly expensive. You're gonna have to move it."

"Not until you apologize for scaring the shit out of me. I thought I had royally screwed up," she laughed with him.

"OK, I apologize, a little, maybe. Here, let me turn down the dimmer and then you give me my hat back."

"Uh-uh, not until I get to see what the Ranger's got to offer," she said while dropping the brim of the hat to right above her nipples.

With the lights dimmed and his shirt off, Wil slid onto the bed next to Natalie and gently removed the hat. Her boobs were exposed to him, offered to him behind a coy smile.

"Oh, God, you're beautiful. They're perfect. I never really looked back then but now, holy shit, I can't believe it."

"Come on, give me a kiss," she said as she wrapped him up in a hug, feeling for the first time his wiry hairs gently scratching her nipples.

His kisses were wonderful and so promising. His hands sliding up and down her back sent chills through her. And her hands explored his muscular torso and arms. After several minutes, she gently took one of his hands and drew it to her breast. The sensation of his slightly calloused fingertips dragging across her nipples, the first from another to ever touch them, was mind blowing. Zings of pleasure and lust shot through her, shot to her pelvis and shot to her brain.

She wanted so much more; her body demanded more. Again, she led him, this time taking his hand and pulling it gently to her panties. "You can slip them off it you'd like," came the whispered invitation. Once they were on the floor, he rose up slightly to look at her. For the first time a lover was seeing her completely naked and instead of being embarrassed, she was excited. She could feel his erection and knew he was excited as well.

"Touch me, please."

His hand slid slowly down her belly, through her modest fur and to her bare lips. He gently explored between them until a finger slid inside her weeping canal before returning to moisten her pearl. Suddenly she was transported into a world of sexual stimulation she could never have predicted. He seemed instinctively to know how to rub her, how much pressure to apply and when to remoisten his fingers. At one point right as she was about to climax, the pressure eased off.

"A little harder is OK."

"Like this?"

"Perfect." Clitoral stimulation from another and the tiny bit of uncertainty about him stimulating her instead of her doing herself lent an even more exciting feature to it all. With masturbation she was in control; here, he was. Would he ease off too soon? Would he tease and back off? Would he push on harder and harder? The uncertainty made it all the more tantalizing.

And she exploded. Her first orgasm brought on by another was a mind altering, total body event which made any masturbation orgasms pale in comparison. Her body spasmed. Her vision clouded. Her voice called to the heavens. Waves of pleasure spread through her body from pelvis to toe tip, from toe tip to brain and back to pelvis.

Once the waves of pure pleasure eased, she collapsed back to the bed, gasping for air, pulling at him, hugging him and whispering sweet endearments in his ears.

"Oh, Honey, that was..., that was..., I dunno, it just was."

"Mmm, like?"

"Oh, sweet Jesus, like? No! Loved it. Phew. I never knew a little finger action could feel so good."

She smothered him with more kisses until he pleaded for mercy, "Help, I'm drowning here."

"What a way to die. No wait, I could die happy now but what about you?"

"I'm happy knowing you're happy."

"Yeah, but I think I could make you a lot happier. Here, slip these jeans off."

Wil had a nice-looking cock, not that she had seen many, well actually any. Her only true reference was porn and some of those cocks seemed wildly huge. His seemed generous in size but not so big it would give her trouble. She reached down and gently rubbed up and down the shaft.

"Let the skin ride with you, won't chafe that way."

"OK. What about lubrication?"

"That's good too."

"Spit will do?"

"Sure."

After dripping some saliva on his head, she gently began to rub more intensely to his obvious delight. He moaned softly before reaching down and holding her hand.

"What?"

"Don't wanna blow. I'd like to do more than just this."

"Wil, it's OK. I bet if you come now, you'll be good pretty quick. And I'd like to do more. You?"

"Oh, yeah!"

As she sat there holding him, a new idea struck. What about going down on him? Maybe she could try it. She looked up at him to see his eyes closed, his brow creased with tension and his breathing erratic. With a gleam in her eye, she lowered her lips to him.

The first lick across his bulb resulted in a loud moan. "Ooh, God, Nat, that's amazing."

"Like?"

"God, yes."

"I've never done this before so let me know..."

"You must have taken lessons somehow. Uh, the area right below the knob is the most sensitive."

"Here?" she asked as her tongue licked him there.

"Perfect!"

Using her hand to rub him and her tongue to lick him, she quickly brought him to the edge. She could feel his tension and right before he blew, she could sense the contractions in his cock. After his cum spilled over his belly with some landing on her cheek, she kept licking him softly as he recovered.

"Phew, you sure you've never done that before?"

"Yes, I'm sure. Was it OK?"

"OK? Nat, that was incredible."

She scooted up next to him where they gently kissed and stroked each other's back. Her mind kept running in overdrive. She had had a fabulous orgasm but she still hadn't done 'it.' And she was still interested in doing more. After a few minutes, she gently pushed him away.

"Potty break."

"Sure."

After she peed, she snuck into the living room, picked up the condoms in her purse and headed back to the bedroom. There an amazing sight greeted her; Wil, stretched out on his back with his muscular torso easily made out in the semidarkness of the room, was sporting another (or was it the same?) erection of his gorgeous cock.

"Miss me?" she giggled.

"Yeah, I did. Come back to bed, please."

"OK, but on one condition. I want to use these."

He looked up at her with a serious face. "You sure?"

"Yes, Wil, I want you to be the one and I want it tonight."

"Ooo-Kaay. Er, I have to admit I'm not exactly a pro. I mean, I'm pretty new to this, also."

"Then we'll explore and teach each other," she said as she slid into bed next to him.

They began to kiss, caress and stimulate each other all over again. His fingers worked magic on her as she gently pumped up and down on him. As she got more and more excited, she turned and gave him a condom. He hastily tore the package open and rolled one on.

She stretched out onto her back and spread her legs, inviting him with actions and not words. "Now, please be gentle with me."

"I will, I promise." He rose over her with his cock seemingly waving at her. "Uh, I need a little help aiming."

"Sure." She grabbed him, rubbed the tip across her wet opening and thrust her pelvis forward, slightly impaling herself. "Now."

He slowly sank into her, millimeter by millimeter, filling her with a sensation she had never before felt. And it didn't hurt; maybe playing with herself had taken care of her vestigial skin, but it was filling, stretching and stimulating all at the same time.

"OK?"

"Yeah. Feels...feels stretchy and full but no pain. Go ahead, go in and out."

Wil began to pump slowly in and out and while it didn't hurt, she was surprised it didn't feel better. She knew some women couldn't climax with regular sex but she had always assumed it would feel so good she'd have no trouble. The stretching, the pumping, the closeness all made her feel good, made her feel all woman, but there were no skyrockets going off and no wild surges of pleasure. Eventually she realized there was stimulation, but not exactly like she was used to with her solitary sex or with Wil earlier. She allowed herself to relax and enjoy the sensation and slowly, slowly found herself getting more excited.

Suddenly, after several large thrusts and a groan, Wil collapsed on top of her, breathing heavily. After a few seconds he turned to her whispering, "Sorry, I, uh, couldn't hold it."

"Hey, it's OK. We're just starting here. We'll get better."

"Too heavy?"

"No, feels good. Feel so close to you now."

After a minute, he rolled off her and took care of the condom. She curled up next to him, head on his chest and her hand slowly stroking his chest and belly. She had had no idea how she would feel in this situation but it dawned on her she was as close to him as she could ever imagine. They didn't speak but their soft pets and kisses said far more than any words could.

At one point her roaming hand bumped into him. He was hard again! Maybe they could go again! She stroked him a few times to find him plenty hard. Another condom was wordlessly offered and once he had rolled it on, she nudged him over onto his back.

"This time I'm on top," she whispered as she drew his cock across her opening. Once he was wet, she rose up on her knees, aimed it at her core and sank down, again experiencing that sensation of stretching and fullness.

"Aaaaah, nice."

"Mmm-hmm."

She rose up again and back down with another sigh of satisfaction. And again, perhaps a little faster. On one of the plunges, her clit rubbed up against his pubic bone, sending a major jolt of pleasure through her. She repeated it and on the fourth or fifth time, she remained impaled on him, rubbing her clit in little circles on him. 'That's the ticket,' she thought. Instead of plunging in and out, she leaned over him, resting on her arms and thrusting her pelvis in little circles on his. The stimulation was perfect! She found herself rapidly rising to the crest of another orgasm, one she desperately wanted to share with him.

"Oh, God, you feel sooo good. Yes, oh, yes. Keep that position, yeah like that, yes!" When she came, it was unlike any orgasm ever. It was simply the sensation of pleasure in every little nook and cranny of her body. It was so overwhelming she collapsed on Wil well before the waves finished rushing through her.

She began to recover while still breathing heavily against his shoulder. His hands gently rubbed her back in a reassuring manner and that sensation of closeness once again arose.

"You like?" he asked.

"God, yes, couldn't you tell?"

"Uh-huh."

"You, are you OK?"

"Yeah, great."

"Did you, uh...?"

"A small one, but that's OK. This was for you."

"No, Wil, this all is for both of us. I love this feeling and don't want to lose it. OK?"

"Yeah, OK. Pretty special feeling, I agree."

Several minutes later she remembered her promise to Shawna. "Shit, I've got to text Shawna."

"Gonna tell her what we've been up to?"

"No, it's a girl thing. I promised I'd let her know if everything was OK and if I was going to stay. I am, right?"

"I'd love you to stay, yes, please."

"Let me run take care of it."

As she got out of bed, she knew he was watching her and she was fine with it. She was now proud of her body and totally comfortable being completely naked in front of him. A few seconds later she returned with her phone. She sat up next to him and texted a 'thumbs up' emoji to Shawna.

"Well?" Shawna texted back.

She sent another emoji, this time a face with a smile and two hearts for eyes.

"You go, Girl!"

Chuckling, Natalie turned off the phone and crawled back to curl up next to Wil. As she gently stroked his chest, she asked, "What's with the Lone Ranger thing, anyway?"

"He was my hero when I was a kid. I guess I never totally outgrew it and when I had a chance to go to the Halloween party, I figured I'd be him."

"Did you have the outfit already?"

"Pretty much. Had to dye my hair and get the mask but otherwise I had enough to make the costume. What about yours?"

"Borrowed the dress and the wig, stilettos were mine, makeup was my roomie's. Ended up buying a replacement dress and still don't have any new heels. You know, you definitely were my hero that night."

"Well, I'm so glad I was there for more than one reason."

"Me, too. Hey, you sleepy at all," she asked, stifling a yawn.

"A little, yeah. Why?"

"I think I want to get some sleep. You're sure I can...uh...stay?"

"Like I said before, the answer's yes."

"Oh, good. And once I wake up, I demand sausage for breakfast."

"You go right ahead and unless we have a midnight snack in the meantime, I'll have a taco!" he said as he brought her in for another hug.

"What? We just had Mexican...oh, I get it," she giggled as she snuggled into his wonderful arms.

-----

Trionyx -- Fall 2023

Votes and comments are appreciated.